Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:05 am
Kyria's eyes widened a little and she gently bit her lip. "You'd never have met a slightly manic music writer who has childhood trauma that makes her compulsively write music or else the demons in her head threaten to hurt her?" She chuckled bitterly. "I hope you don't regret finding me." She added nuzzlign a tiny bit into his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:10 am
Kendall laughed. "Regret finding a erm . . . slightly manic music writer who has a childhood . . . blah blah blah blah blah?" he forgot entirely what she had said, adding in the blah blah blah's instead. He shook his head. "You're more than that." he said, smiling at her. "You happen to be one of the most compassionate, understanding, caring people I know." he said softly, wondering how exactly this girl had gotten him to go from feeling so damn depressed to hopeful, happy even.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:26 am
Kyria smiled softly a little giggle escaping her lips. "You think I'm those things?" She asked hoping he never had to find out about her temper. "I hope I can continue to be in that light for you. I want to give you hope that someday coo-coo will set you free. Just like my sister, I hope one day she's set free. I know that guy she's escaping with will help her. I just hope they turn left instead of right. . ." She blinked. How come she remembered that part of what she wrote? She shook her head. "Anyway. . . um. . . what was I saying?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:29 am
Kendall blinked. "You can see some of what you write?" he asked curiously. "Where do you get your inspiration from anyways?" he asked, really just wanting to know.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:56 am
"Sometimes." She said. "Depends on what I'm writing, what I'm feeling when I write. I don't always see. I've been told I gibber jabber while composing. I don't know." She blushed a little. "Inspiration comes and goes, I could hear a sound, smell something, feel something. . . then I start writing. When I was writing in that inn. . . I was thinking about you. I still have that page."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:00 am
Kendall blinked and looked a bit hopeful. "Did . . . did you see what will happen to me?" he asked softly. All he wanted was to return to his throne. If he could do that, he could end the war, end the suffering and pain. He was terrified that he would die while he was still stuck under the curse.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:28 am
Kyria shrugged a tiny bit. "I'm not sure. I only know it's about you, I don't remember the details." Liar. She thought to herself. She figured something was going on and that he had to earn his throne back. But. . . She wanted to help him. And she would. . . just not this way. She took his hand taking deep breaths. "I can help you, just not with my music."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:42 am
Kendall shook his head and smiled a bit, taking her hands. "No, it's fine, I don't need details . . . I just . . . I need hope." he said with a sigh, his smile fading into a somewhat desperate expression. "I've been trapped under this curse for so long that hope is . . . I've lost it a couple of times . . . And each time it's been harder and harder to find." he said softly. "Is there any hope for my future?" he asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:46 am
Kyria smiled softly. "Yes. There is hope." She replied. "Just hold onto that hope. It might be small now but don't worry, it will grow soon." She added. "Things will get better. I promise."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:36 am
Kendall had tears in his eyes, rather relieved that there was, in fact, hope in his future and he pulled Kyria into a hug, holding her tightly, so happy about the news she had given him. He would never give up. "Thank you . . . thank you." he whispered softly, the tears leaking out. He had needed some hope for a while.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:42 am
Kyria hugged him back. A smiled on her lips. "It's been a while since I've been hugged." She admitted. "Perhaps there's hope for you yet." She teased giggling at him. She put her cheek on his. "I find I quite like hugs."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:41 am
Kendall chuckled. "It's been quite some time since I hugged someone." he admitted in return. "I forgot how nice hugs can be." he said softly, continuing to hug her, finding that he really didn't want to let her go at this point. The hug was . . . nice.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:49 am
Kyria smiled and hugged him close not moving. "Yeah." She replied smiling. She wasn't sure why but she hoped he didn't pull back yet. She wasn't ready to pull back yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:58 am
Kendall smiled and then pulled back despite wanting the hug to last forever. "Come on. Let's go back inside. Pendragon still has to cast a few spells." he said softly, standing up before holding out a hand to help her up. "Then we can go search for your sister. And maybe we'll break my curse along the way." he said with a smile, one that actually reached his eyes for the first time in a long time.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:10 am
Kyria took his hand and nodded. "Yes." She replied. "I hope we can find a way to break the curse on you. That way, you can fix what's going on, and stop the war.. . ." She frowned. She heard some music again. Just a fleeting melody. Her eyes flicked around them as if searching for the trail.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff