Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[CLOSED] A.L.C.H.E.M.Y. Booth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:04 am
PRIZES FOR 18/9 / OOC POST

kurotomatoi
Delights Dark Magix owl sent! You know that you actually could participate in the raffle for tokens with a Tier 2? wink Anyway, you win 1 token (see below)

kuumeii
Millie Mora sent! You know that you actually could participate in the raffle for tokens with a Tier 2? wink Anyway, you win 1 token (see below)

Niyakami
Pirate Suckers sent! You know that you actually could participate in the raffle for tokens with a Tier 2? wink Anyway, you win 1 token (see below)

Guys, I dunno why you weren't interested in wastering the plants with your alchemy masterpieces, but just in case you didn't realize you could, I give everyone quoted above 1 token! You can use this post to claim them.

ramenli
Since Yin was the only person to create something useful during the day, you win 3 tokens! You can use this post to claim them.

Boozver
Since you were the only person to participate in the raffle, you win what was left: 4 tokens! You can use this post to claim them.

Also, everyone mentioned above, don't forget to grab an Empty Flask! Thank you everyone for playing!

TOKENS FOR 18/9: 0/10

Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:24 am
At the Alchemy booth, Ariane had paid the fee, and got to work. She decided to pick up two of the first things she saw. She never knew that bones could smell like anything, but if they could, they would probably smell like this white dust that she decided to use. Of course, there was no avoiding the smelly components... Something that the horsemen seemed really keen on using. Gross.

[Ariane is a gruff-sounding werewolf boil with dark brown fur, and stands almost 5 feet tall.

Score: 7]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:30 am
With the ingredients added, Ariane moved on to the other components. She decided to first add the red, blood-like liquid in a vial. After pouring it in, she swirled it around before adding a bit of liquid from a rather heavy bottle. As she poured the contents out, she couldn't help but note that it smelt like one of those vegetable cooking oils from the human world... Almost immediately, however, it was replaced by the smell of rotten egg, produced by her mixture. The potion had also turned a most disgusting color and texture.

Smelling it, and looking at it, made her want to throw up. Looking around, she spotted a potted plant on the counter, and poured the vile mixture it, gagging as she did. The plant turned an odd shade of yellow, and then returned to its original color.

It surprised her that the mixture did not kill the plant.

As she left the booth, Ariane decided to pick up an Empty Flask from the pile of empty flasks on the booth; she was sure that the horseman would be unlikely to miss it, since there were so many.

[Ariane is a gruff-sounding werewolf boil with dark brown fur, and stands almost 5 feet tall.

Total score: 11 (Tier 2)]

santime
RAFFLE <3 Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:35 pm
santime

I thought that if we got a prize we couldnt participate in the raffle too.. o.o;;  

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:16 pm
It had been a while since he'd been at this booth. But now he returned to do some...sciency stuff. Or whathave you. A little Vaisel kitten sitting on top of his head mewled as a look of annoyance came to the vampire's face. "Quiet you..."

Grabbing a hand full of brown seeds he then looked towards everything else. Eh. He'd just use the seeds so grabbed a little more.

Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:17 pm
He added a bit of plant smelling liquid to the seeds, then a bit of the dark red blood. Watching as it all mixed together.

It...looked ok. But the smell was indicative of Vaisel poop. Oh Jack dammit. Did the kitten just s**t in his hair? Ugh.

Picking up the concoction, he dumped it into a nearby plant. Was that weeping her heard....? Nah, the plant most certainly couldn't be crying. Could it? Leaning forward, he listened but heard nothing else. Huh.

santime
Raffle meh bby~

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

- h a b i b a t i - rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

- h a b i b a t i -

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:59 pm
Alchemy, alchemy, alchemy. That's what this booth smells like. Ingrid's nose picked up the stench of random ingredients used for alchemy from afar. " Hmm... I think i should have a try in alchemy again. This time, i'll use something different! ", she said as she walks closer to the booth. When she got there, she stood in a table with ingredients on top. " These are... Transparent bug wings! I think i should take em'~ ". She took the wings out from its place, and put it in a bowl.

" Now.... What should i do with it? "  
- h a b i b a t i - rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:04 pm
Ingrid glanced around the room to find something to do with the ingredients she got. Well, at least, something. Finally, her eyes set on a transparent box with pebbles inside. " What? What does this have to do--- ". Her words went unfinished, because when she touched the pebbles, those things are too jackin' hot! " YIKES! OUCH OUCH OUCH! ", Ingrid said as she quickly took her hand out from the box. " Well that sucks. Wait, what's a bowl doin' there? Bet that the maintainer wants me to put somethin' on it. Let's see... ", she said as she pour the bug's wings from the bowl, into the bowl on top of the pebbles.

5 seconds, nothing happens. 7, the bug wings starts to let out a weird smell. 10, the bowl gave out smoke.

Smoke? " IT'S ON FIRE!!! ", Ingrid said as she quickly grab a thick towel and took the bowl out from the box. Suprisingly, the fire quickly decreased after it's took out from the box. " Okay. Now it smells weird. ", Ingrid said. She looks around, and finds a tiny pan. " Maybe i could fry em' up with this pan and the tiny burner... ". She pour the ingredients into the pan, and starts frying it. Then, she puts them in a bowl again, after frying it about 2 minutes. " There. ", she said.

The stuff now looks like... A pile of embers. " Wait... Is that thing... Breathing? ", Ingrid said, pointing at her 'new creation'. There, in the counter, there's a lot of plants. Ingrid thought she could water them with her new creation... But maybe it's best that she don't.

Or it'll turn out like last time.

santime
Won somethin' from Tier 3 (total points : 27)! :3 I'll take the holideer, please C:
SN : YanaR3B0RN

- h a b i b a t i -

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:32 pm
Alchemy. Yessssss. Granted, it wasn't quite the heavy stuff they would normally be allowed to handle, but Mort would take what experience he could get before delving into the labs at the lair.

So he tried not to make a face as he grabbed a handful of seeds and strange red little plants he thought were chilies to mix things up with. While plants weren't really his thing, they'd soon have to be if he wanted to become decent at the art.

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:38 pm
Now to mix these puppies . . . Or cook them, rather.

Now Mort was no fan of fire, so he winced visibly when he flipped the switch and the fire lit up, delicately letting the ingredients fall in the pan soon afterwards.

He didn't like fire. Nononononono. Not even little ones.

He also didn't like the smell coming out from his concoction. What the . . . Eech. The zomboil sheepishly took an empty flask and resolved to read up a bit more before trying something like this again. Althooooooough.

Hrrrm. He took up his creation and poured it out over one of the plants at the booth, curious as to what was going to -

SSSSSSSS

Mort managed to step back and away from the flaring plant as a spicy smell filled the air. The plant began to shrivel and turn brown with red spotches.

Uh. Uhhhhhhhh. Success?

santime
Raffleeeee + taking empty flask prz

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Boozver rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:10 pm
The next alchemy session started for the priestess as usual: some stretched bones, and minipets fur were mixed together in a vial, like countless times before.  
Boozver rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:12 pm
Then plant oil from the heavy bottle: Heidla was persistent, or may be just stubborn. But something told her, if she would keep doing exactly the same thing over and over again the chances she would learn to do it properly are pretty high.

So, she carefully mixed the concoction, and fried it over the tiny burner. The resulting poison was again resembling the vaisel's vomit, but was it just her eye, or it looked a bit more solid this time? Could that be a little success?

Heidla laughed imagining how she actually looked from outside: a proud Death priestess carefully examining some vomit. Hilarious, just hilarious.

Tally: 15 points, TIER 2

santime
Raffle, please!

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:16 pm
Yin had finally made something good, so he was going to see if what he made today was passable. First of all was a sand that...oh it smelled. It smelled rank. Who would even want to use this? Yin apparently. Then he put in the gray granules because they had worked the day before.  
ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 pm
Yin needed to cover up that smell. First he tried to cover it up with the oily liquid. Then with the blood-colored liquid. Nothing seemed to help. It stunk, it looked atrocious, and it made his stomach turn.

He dug a small hole in the dirt the plant was potted in and poured the liquid in. Hopefully the plant survived. Then he covered it back up with the dirt.

Santime
Raffle! sn: ramenli, no prize necessary <3

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:55 pm
PRIZES FOR 19/9 / OOC POST

Roses Are Black Killers
Holideer sent!

Since there were just 5 people to participate in the raffle, everyone's a winner!

Dragain
You win 2 tokens, congratulations! You can use this post to claim them.

Yayoi

Ol-j-man

Boozver

ramenli

Also, everyone mentioned above, don't forget to grab an Empty Flask! Thank you everyone for playing!

TOKENS FOR 19/9: 0/10

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces