Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:35 pm
He didn't return her sentimental phrase before kissing her just as hard. Demetrius then pulled away to glance down at her belly, "You ought to rest. You had quite a scare earlier and getting yourself worked up isn't good for my son and daughter."

Demetrius rolled over onto his back. He hated it when she said the phrase 'I love you' to him. There was no denying it, he did love her, but he hated saying it as much as he hated it being said to him. He rolled back towards her slightly before kissing her forehead one last time before rolling away from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:05 pm
Ellyone frowned a little. So he did want a daughter after all. Her lips quirked a little. "I know you do baby." She purred. She was alot more perceptive pregnant. She knew he didn't like saying those three words so over exaggerated his concern for her. That's when he knew he wanted to say it but couldn't. She learned much over her pregnancy. "And I'm going to keep saying it until you can say it too." She snuggled against his side the babies kicking his hip. "I hope one day you'll say it. But only when you're ready." She cupped his face and turned his cheek toward her. Then her expression changed and she sat up. "Wow that was weird." She frowned and stood up then felt something running down her legs. "Oh dear god." She hissed and shuffled over to his side. "I think my waters just broke and well. . . If they did I'm going to be hurling abuse at you and I just want you to know right now, that I love you and anything I say is a lie okay?" She kissed him deeply then moaned in pain. "Oh god that hurt." The pain brought her to her knees and like last time when she was at the hospital if demi tried to force her to lay down she'd punch him in the kidneys instead of the doctor.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:34 pm
After much beating, Demetrius was about to have Ellyone lean against the wall on her bed as he attempted to birth the twins. He took every kick as more contractions started to occur after about two hours of labor. The demon growled angrily as he felt bruises being formed on his body from her abuse. As a last resort, he called out to the other female, "Tamera!"

Instantly, Tamera hauled the baby in her arms as well as Leila's crib into Ellie's room, placed her crying baby in the crib before assisting Demetrius with their partner. She couldn't stop Ellie's punches or kicks, but she took a cold rag and pressed it against Ellie's sweating face before kissing her neck softly, "It'll be ok, just ease into."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 pm
"Gods you two sound just like those nurses - AH!!!" She screamed throwing herself forward and holding Demi's shoulders. Sitting was uncomfortable and he could still see what was going on with her on on her knees. Her hands turned into claws and she held him tight and screamed in agony. "Dear god why did I let you knock me up again!?" She growled eyes red fangs elongated. She needed to bite something and when Tamera put the cloth to her forehead she snatched it and bit down hard. It was either the cloth or her arm. She picked the safer option while muttering 'going to burn the earth' into the towel. She roared out Klaus' name as the first was born. "Tell me it's over! Please~!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:16 pm
"My son," Demetrius mused as he held the new born just before cutting the umbilical with a pair of scissors.

Tamera was handed the boy to clean off while Demetrius had Ellyone push once more for the next child. It took a few more minutes before his daughter finally came out of Ellyone. Tamera came back with the clean baby boy all wrapped up before handing the first child to Ellyone and taking the daughter to clean up to be held.

Demetrius wiped the sweat from Ellyone's brow as he smirked, "My boy must've been fighting to get out first. His sister will have to amp up her game if she thinks he won't put up a fight."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:31 pm
Ellyone smiled and pressed a kiss to Demi as she held their son. Now she knew why she went through all the pain. Because this, the infants were her reward. Rein opened his eyes beautiful clear blue eyes and she handed him to Demi showing him how to hold a new born. Rein had seen her face clearly so knew she was mummy, Then came the daughter. She held her eyes closed for a long time. But Ellyone didn't mind. She just didn't know what to name her. She thought for a moment. Her finger teased her daughters nose and forehead. "Rose," She whispered, then the infant opened her eyes. They were stone. Ellyone's eyes widened and she nearly dropped her daughter. "Oh my god." She whispered. Rose was the reason Ellyone was coughing stone dust. Ellyone had given birth to the first pure-blood Weeping Angel. Well the first she knew of. She looked up at Demitrius. Her arms pulled Rose closer as if he was going to kill Rose. As if he'd take her daughter from her like God took Klaus. Suddenly everyone was the enemy. She needed to protect her daughter, the daughter who was different.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:56 pm
Tamera and Demetrius noticed Ellyone's clutch on the newborn girl. They glanced at each other for a brief moment before moving. Tamera went to tend on the crying Leila, comforting her daughter and allowing her to drink from her breast as Demetrius held his content son in his arms. He noticed that his daughter was...odd. She didn't have the aura or scent of a demon on her, nor half demon. What was even more odd was that his son had the full black aura and scent of a demon. Demetrius smirked widely as he held his son closer to him, no wonder he felt such an attachment early on in the pregnancy. He could feel his connection with his demon child.

"Our twins will have quite the fights later on," Demetrius gave a sly look over to Ellyone, "I don't know how we managed to do it, but we've created two full-breed children."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:13 pm
Ellyone visibly relaxed on the bed when Demi made no attempt to destroy their daughter. "No, Rein will fight dirty." Ellyone growled. She knew he would. She knew because her daughter would only breathe or blink when her mother was looking at her. She was exactly like her mother in every way. "Klaus was half demon half angel my guess is because I was in my true form when you knocked my up which ever egg had the dominant gene be it demon or weeping angel then that's what the child would be. No wonder I was coughing up dust." She giggled at her daughter. "Should've known you were special." She looked up and frowned at Rein. He was staring at her intently. "Here trade." She growled at Demi taking their son and handing him their daughter. "Bond." She growled a little more as she pulled Rein up and kissed his nose. Some how Rein seemed more alert than Rose. However Ellyone had sensed great intelligence in her daughter and her son. It was just Rose was shy about it. Yup. Rein was going to be the protective big brother. That Ellyone was sure of.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:27 pm
Demetrius held their daughter, both of them staring at the other with silent knowledge of the existence between their genetic pool. He was her father, and the moment he saw the crack of a smile on her lips he knew that she would be forever protected by him. Who knew a demon could fall in love so easily with a fragile creature in his arms. Demetrius held Rose closer to him before kissing the top of her head, "She's...enchanting."

Tamera watched from Leila's crib with a smile on her face. She was happy that the two received a beautiful set of twins. Leila squirmed slightly in Tamera's grasp, indicating she was full.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:12 pm
Ellyone smiled watching father and daughter bond. Now she knew the twins had captured their hearts. She doubted they'd leave each other ever. She knew her eldest daughter would be bossy too. "They're all so beautiful." She mumbled kissing Rein's hair. "We all did a good job." ((Sorry it's so short I'm distracted))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:26 pm
A few months pass before Tamera could even realize how the three toddlers had grown and developed their own personalities. Rose was the sweetest of the bunch, she played mostly with Rein and went over to Leila if Rein allowed the interaction. Rein was easily the protective older brother who cared for his two sisters, but definitely more so over Rose. Leila was the more assertive, taking after Ellie's take-charge attitude, but easily getting upset like Tamera.

Tamera sipped her coffee as she watched the toddlers attempt to play. Their development skills hadn't kicked in, but she caught the three of them ogling each other curiously. She had to admit, Rein had Demetrius' keen eyes and the male toddler seemed fully aware of where he was, who they all were, and why he was there.

"Demonic children have a mature mind, always," Demetrius entered the kitchen, "Rose seems to have picked up on a few things around here, but it's only because of my blood within her."

"Leila is getting better," Tamera commented, slightly offended by his statement, "She's half angel, half human, so she has the best of both worlds."

"Relative, my sweet," Demetrius smiled over at Tamera.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:45 pm
Ellyone just watched them play. Rose, being bold decided to tackle and rough house with Leila who took it in stride until Rein wanted in and Rose hissed at him then kept rolling around with Leila. But then Rein stomped his little foot and growled angrily. Rose just stared at him for long moment. "Rose no!" Ellyone growled lifting up the child. They hadn't noticed but she had learnt how to reverse her weakness of being frozen when people looked at her. She was trying to turn Rein to stone because he wouldn't let her play how she wanted. "Rose. We don't freeze people. That's naughty. . . okay okay you can freeze mama and papa's enemies but not your own family." She scolded then put Rose down who chest fallen, grumbled an apology to her brother who just tackled her and they all started rolling around and wrestling on the ground.

Ellyone was having nightmares, she knew both Demi and Tamera knew but they never asked. Well they did once but she said she didn't remember. So they left her alone after that.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 pm
Tamera could sense that something was wrong. She felt off anymore, as if waiting for something. It was as if she had the same fearful emotions she had when she first came across Ellie and Demetrius. Her eyes were fixated on Leila, watching the usually sweet and timid Rose become oddly bold before Ellyone stepped in. Tamera finished her coffee before placing it on the table. She had noticed Ellyone barely sleeping anymore from her nightmares. Maybe it was fear of losing her children like she had lost Klaus.

"Demetrius," Tamera looked over at the demon who was warming the bottles of milk, "What if we leave for a different country for awhile? What about somewhere friendly for the children?"

"Switzerland would be the place to go then," Demetrius shrugged, "Crime rate is low, plenty of children around for the three to have social interactions, and the two of you can gaggle with other females."

"I was thinking something along the lines like a little relaxation," Tamera shrugged, "Ellie seems uptight anymore, it's not like she's really enjoying the motherhood part like I am."

"You're not the one plagued with nightmares," Demetrius noted before handing the bottles to the three toddlers, watching them feast on their second mid-morning meal.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:36 am
Ellyone watched the three children like a hawk. She had dark circles from the little sleep she'd gotten even after the children had been starting to sleep through the whole night. The nightmares were getting worse and Rose the poor little thing could sense it and that meant Rein could sense it too. Though he could only sense his little sisters slight discomfort not his mother's. After a while Rose lost interest in playing with her brother and sister and turned to her mother with a baby pout holding out her arms. Ellyone smiled small and held her arms out encouraging Rose to go to her. Which was working. Rose almost always went to her mother unless she was in a mood. Rein also went to his mother with a frown wanting to know why his sister didn't want to play any more and asked loudly in baby babble while from what Ellyone could guess Leila was just confused as the the appeal of her 'daddy' but wondered over any way and it seemed like Ellyone was the favourite today. After a while of just hugging them The bottles came around but Ellyone had dozed off just deciding to take a nap for a minute or two. She felt as long as she had the children in her arms Or Demi was holding her as if keeping guard the nightmares weren't as violent. Which she guessed was always a plus.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:08 am
"The Netherlands are also a good place," Tamera suggested as she opened a pamphlet of a tiny map, "They have a few top schools there."

"You're actually putting thought to this," Demetrius commented as he noted that Ellyone was taking a small cat nap, he worried just how bad these nightmares were getting.

"Ellie may have given me an immortal lifespan, but it feels like i'm waiting for something to happen," Tamera shrugged as she began to circle a few cities, "I know something is going to happen, and I don't want any of us to stick around to find out."

Demetrius gently caressed Ellyone's cheek before turning back to Tamera, whispering just high enough as to not disturb Ellyone's nap, "Calm your thoughts. Immortal or not, you're still human and don't understand the difference between paranoia and actual fact."

Tamera stopped and glared over at Demetrius. She had enough of his statements for the day and picked Leila up, though she squirmed and let out a small cry since she wanted to stay near Ellyone. Tamera grabbed Leila's diaper bag before stating quickly, "I'm taking my daughter out for a walk."

She strapped the squirming Leila into her carriage before making her way out the front door.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff