Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:37 pm
"That's true. One thing I'm considering is marrying you." She looked up at him. "Just to piss him off cause I know he doesn't like you. At all." She smirked playfully. "I'd love to see his face if I rocked up one day and said 'Hey dad Oscar and I eloped I know in your time it means had sex but in this one it means ran away and got married.' I'd sell tickets. Then make sure an ambulance was near by for you. Just in case he tries to kill you." Her skin had cooled down a little so when she lifted her hand to take hold of his for a moment it was the same temp as his own. "Though I'd be sad if he tried to kill you." She added absently with a small kind smile. "There'd be no more fun stuff like this."

Conrad stomped around the house in a huff. Trying to win his daughter back was not going so well since he wasn't the one to tell her and this constant human guilt trip thing was making him depressed. As if she was going to hold this over her until she died! He grumbled a little. "I just hope she doesn't do something stupid to get back at me." He growled chugging down bottle after bottle of warmed blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:50 pm
"Yeah...lets not talk marriage," he chuckled awkwardly before taking a step back before retracting his hand, "Besides, there are other ways to get back at him."

He put his hands in his pockets. Oscar could still feel the remnants of Emma's hand still on his own. His gaze went to the reflection of the pool and the few foot distance he created between himself and Emma.

"So, when are you going to step up to your title as Princess?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:22 pm
Emma frowned a little seeing more than Oscar had said. "When you admit Anya leaving has left a hole in your heart." She countered. Though she knew he'd do it right away so she added. "And when I've punished Conrad enough that I've beaten into submission so I can get everything I want." Then she stared up at the ceiling again. "I guess though. I should try to let him explain or something. I mean he couldn't be lying if he's so adamant that it's my mother's fault I never knew he was my dad right? Natural born vampires can't lie can they?" She frowned a little. Her eye flickered black then back to their soft grey colour. "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts diddle di di." She mumbled almost insanely then added groping herself. "Here they are wrapped up in my bra~"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:33 pm
"How else can a person explain it when she and I have been together centuries before your birth," Oscar stated sharply before taking a few more steps away from Emma, "Some things you don't get to have instantly."

Slightly irritated at the turn of the conversation, Oscar left the room without saying anything else. He could only handle so much of Emma at the moment as much as he did want to get to know her more. Oscar left the indoor pool to wander around the castle more. He walked up a few flights of steps before walking into a rather large ballroom. It reminded him of the time that he had drank from his first human by himself. The young, unfortunate victim fell prey to Oscar's good looks and charm, basking herself in his grasp until he pulled her to a dark corner and drained her fully of her blood.

Oscar shuddered at the memory. He hadn't drained a human in such a long time that he had forgotten what human blood tasted like.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:58 pm
Emma nodded and just laid there. She knew he was antsy so didn't want to bother him and great he admitted it! Which meant she had to forgive her father or something.

Conrad sighed as he followed her scent to the pool room. He watched Oscar leave through another door way and had to resist baring his fangs and attacking him. It seemed whenever Oscar was around there was a marked change in Emma. Be it balling her eyes out and looking forlorned at his back. Yes. It was obvious she was in love with Oscar. But did he know it? Or was he just dense? And did he know that in order to protect Emma from his enemies he would have to. . . give permission for Oscar to marry his only daughter? And what about Anya, the young slightly awkward girl in his court that had caught his eye for a moment before he left to take care of business in America, then he met Evelyn. Oh dear sweat woman. However that crashed and burned faster than he'd care to admit. Then, nearly seventeen years later the woman had called him. He'd never forget that day: "Hi Conrad it's Eve, yeah um you have a daughter, and she's dying and I can no longer afford to giver her the treatments that'll keep her alive so, uh. . . yeah trace this call and I hope to see you in about twelve hours if not less." "Emma." Conrad said suddenly. The girl yelped jumping so suddenly the diving board threw her off and into the pool tangling her in the long IV lines as she went down. Conrad swore then dived in ruining his suit and brought her up to the surface. "What the hell girl!" He hissed. "Why were you on the diving board?!"
"Being over water comforts me." She said simply and he sighed. So not like a vampire at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:12 pm
It was too quiet. Anya stirred in her seat on the couch as she glanced around. She hated having to be away from her friends, but that couldn't be helped. To encourage Oscar to be with Emma she had to stay away from both of them in order to not disturb the process. Anya sighed before getting up and leaving the cottage to walk among the trees. She wanted to leave, but Conrad had graciously given her access to the cottage. Then, she froze. Her scent caught something foul nearby. Anya tensed as she glanced to her side, finding the source of the stench. She still wore the evening gown she had picked out to wear for Conrad's arrival, it wasn't as if she could run too far in it.

In front of her stood a man that looked in his early twenties, but she could easily scent his kind. He was like the others from before, a werewolf. The reason as to why he was there baffled her. Anya glared over at him as she remained still, "What is one of your kind doing here? If you're after Emma, then this is as far as you go."

"Is that anyway to talk to a stranger?" he smirked as his dirty blonde hair messily shown in the full moonlight, "Or were you raised to be so rude?"

"I'm just getting to the point," Anya stated sharply, "Explain yourself before I kill you."

"Ok then," he shrugged with a smirk on his face, "I'm not here to kill this 'Emma' you speak of. And if you must also know, I'm the Alpha Male of the largest pack, my name is-"

"Liam Edwards," Anya finished, "I've done my homework."

Liam narrowed his golden eyes on Anya, "...as to why i'm here, I heard the King of Vampires has returned to his estate. I come bearing a truce."

Anya remained silent as she analyzed Liam's words. She didn't trust him, but could she fight him off in order to make him not pass. Then, he reappeared inches from her as he pinched her chin to look up at him, "My, my, where did you get those blood red eyes?"

She easily shoved him away a few feet before staggering back, "Don't touch me! I'm not letting you into that estate, so you can just go back from where you came from!"

"I see," Liam began to take off his shirt before popping the knuckles in his hands, "I don't usually hit a female, but if it's a brawl you're looking for to see who wins, then lets do it. If I win, I get to enter, if I lose, I won't ever come back."

"Deal," Anya agreed as she bared her claws.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:19 pm
Emma froze becoming dead weight in Conrad's arms. He swore hard and dragged her out of the pool. "Emma? Emma? Can you hear me?" He roared doing CPR. "Dammit Koeri!! What's wrong?!!" She threw up water then started that useless shaking and whimpered in fear. The claw marks on her back and shoulders flared so angry red it looked like it hurt bad. "Little one tell me what's wrong!" He tried to say calmly. Then he looked into her eyes. They were as grey as a full moon at it's peak. He'd only seen that once before. "Sh*t!!" He let out a loud roar. "Jess!!! Sound the Alarm!!!" He cried nearly destroying the intercom. "No! Emma do not start fitting on me!" He had no idea the intercom was linked so every terminal in both the house and the cottage could hear him. "They're here they've come to take her!!" Conrad screamed in panic. "Hey, little one." He added gently. "Ssh it's okay I'll protect you."

Emma laid there shaking in fear. She felt them. They're here, they'd found her hiding place. They knew where she lived. They're going kill her. Panic thrummed through her. Her mouth opened and her face contorted in agony and fear. "Don't want to die." She moaned as she lost control of her limps.

Guns suddenly zeroed in on Anya and Liam the sound loud and threatening.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:42 pm
"EMMA!"

Oscar ran towards Emma sense before he found her still in the indoor pool room. He protectively neared her as he glared this way and that, baring his fangs and claws at anyone nearby, but there was none. The faint scent of a wolf was clear to him. However, where the hell was it? Oscar picked up Emma to her feet and kept a firm hand on her arm, "You're fine, just fight the fear and stay near me. I won't let any of them come near you again."

He wouldn't leave that room. Especially not when Emma was already panicking. Then, his mind raced for Anya. Would she fight the wolf from wherever she was at? But didn't she leave? Oscar's own worry began to cloud his mind, but he felt Emma's hold on his arm and the thoughts disappeared. He held Emma close to him as he kept watch over the area around him.

Anya smirked as she dusted off her evening gown, "Looks like you've been caught. You might as well leave before you're killed."

"Not if you come with me, my sweet," Liam easily picked up Anya, carrying her over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" Anya kicked and punched him to be free, "Don't take me back there!"

Liam smirked to himself as he goosed her, causing Anya to stiffen before punching him hard on his back that made him stagger slightly. He grimaced before continuing towards the castle, announcing to the others, "Shoot and you'll kill your bat-girl here before you can kill me!"

"Don't use me as your shield!" Anya angrily shrieked.

Liam then made it to the front door, still holding onto Anya as he knocked on the large, wooden doors, "Alpha Male Liam Edwards here to speak with King Conrad. I want to discuss a truce between our kind."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:50 pm
Emma screamed when she caught sight of him with Anya. "BURN HIM IN FIRE!!!" She screamed her disfigured skin flaring more. "BURN THEM ALL!!!"
"Ssh Milaya," Conrad whispered soothingly and bared his fangs when Oscar pulled Emma closer. "You are upsetting her. Put down her mother and we will talk in private. Do as I say or I let Emmaline Troy the Wolf killer lose on you and trust me, she's not merciful." Conrad all but growled. "Do not hesitate on releasing the female. Emma isn't in the forgiving mood." However, Emma the wolf killer had worked herself up so much she was hyperventilating, she felt dizzy. "If he's here then Henry's found me too!" She cried clinging to Oscar. "Don't let him get me!" She shook violently against Oscar sobbing hard. Poor useless human at that moment. However she'd snap out of it in a second. She didn't let go of Oscar when she did. Instead she held him tighter hoping the git saw the full force of the Wolves and why he'd have to kiss a** to get a truce.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:11 pm
"Mother?" Liam easily placed Anya on the ground, "The dead can't have children like my kind."

He shrugged, not paying much mind to the idle threats given about the scarred up human girl not too far. Liam walked in to a private room with Conrad before taking a seat in one of the armchair before glancing around the dark room. Figure vamps needed a dark place to stay, but it was already night out. He shrugged to himself, he would never understand a vampire in his years of living, "Look, first off, i'm not here to harm anyone. Whoever you have me or my pack mistaken for are not from my lineage. I came here to propose a truce between your kind and my pack."

Anya dusted herself off from the brute that dared grab her. She then noticed that Emma and Oscar were there as well, and he was holding onto Emma so closely... Her eyes remained fixed on him holding onto Emma for a few moments before she forced herself to turn away, "I'm glad to see things are going well for you both."

Oscar noticed the sharpness in Anya's voice, but he kept a loose hold on Emma, "Now's not the time."

"You're right," Anya pinched herself, she couldn't let her emotions get the better of her when there was a wolf in the castle, "Emma, I don't trust him either, but you killed the two that were after you."

She kept herself from arm's reach of Emma as Anya faced the human girl, "How have you been feeling since your last blood loss? I'm sorry I left, and i'm sure you know why of course, but I don't want our friendship to end. If anything I wanted to protect all of our friendships."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:21 pm
Conrad sat in a lavish chair. "Why would I when all I have seen by yours is needless deaths and a socio path intend on recruiting children to breed with?" Conrad said coolly. "That human in there? She was fourteen when the wolves first came to her. To escape she burnt their house to the ground, with them in it. Yet for some reason they kept tormenting her. Don't bothering saying you'll look into it, Henry has long been dead by her hands. However they've permanently destroyed her life, the only way to fix her? Turn her into my kind or yours and from how she reacted to you, I doubt the second option. So I am sorry if you're proposal of truce puts me on edge I have yet too see one of yours act in anyway honourably."

Emma just shook uselessly. Panic was all she had in her. No that was a lie. Panic, pain, terror, the feeling as if she was going to die. . . All these were in her mind. She didn't hear anything the others were saying. Didn't hear Anya trying to soothe her at a distance or Oscar try to get her attention. All she could remember was that night. What Henry did to her. Suddenly Oscars arms became constricting and she forced herself from them flinching when they reached for her. "Not pure," She whispered. "Never pure, will never be pure because of them. . ." Tears rolled carelessly down her cheeks. "Will never be whole. . . Just need it all to stop."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:52 pm
"Well, like I've said, they weren't from my pack or my lineage. I can't atone for what they've done to your human girl," Liam crossed his legs formally before relaxing his arms on the armrest, "There are strict rules in my pack, we don't eat humans and we certainly do violate them. I've been the Alpha Male for ten years now, my father was the Alpha Male before me and so was my grand father as well as all the men in my family. We abide my a strict code that allows us to live in peace with different species. The last of the known species to propose a truce with is you and your kind. I cannot speak for the wild wolves that harmed the girl, but I will sincerely apologize for their acts since they disgraces the loyal wolf's name."

Anya glanced to Oscar before lipping, 'Soothe her.'

He nodded slightly before having Emma rest her head on his shoulder. This awkward stance felt strangely comforting for him. Oscar whispered softly to Emma, "It's ok, no one is coming to harm you."

The female vampire then listened outside the room Conrad and Liam had entered, her ears picking up a few words here and there before she listened to Liam's little speech partially.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:04 pm
Emma resisted at first but then he whispered softly in her ear and she relaxed. . . sort of. Her body still shook. She couldn't say anything. Couldn't feel anything. She just hoped her father was being honourable.

Conrad raised a brow. "No they obviously weren't." He said absently. "And I care not for your lineage. What I care about. . . is how you plan on sealing this truce? What bright idea have you come up with?" Conrad leaned forward elbows on the table chin on his entwined fingers. He knew already but he wasn't the satisfaction of hearing it then telling him that human girl was his daughter and that it would be her decision whether or not to accept his proposal of marriage or whatever they called it.

Emma felt a chill down her spine. She felt as if she was being subtly talked about like when she was in the hospital those times. She bit her lip vaguely hearing her name. She couldn't do it. She couldn't pretend that she felt like her skin was crawling. "I want to go to my room." She said. "Need to have a bath clear my head." She smiled up at Oscar pressed her cheek on his then pulled away standing up shakily. She turned and with the pole in hand moved slowly to her room to draw a bath maybe drown herself or eat bath salts. . . right now she didn't care. She just wanted the peace she had before that Liam guy arrived in the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:20 pm
"Just a truce, simply put," Liam shrugged casually, "If you ever need aide from my pack, then we'll come to your side within minutes."

The Alpha Male then stood up and walked around the room as if nothing was wrong, "So, I had my pack remain in our own territory and explained to them that I was staying here awhile to negotiate our truce. In my honest opinion, i'd like to form one. Vampires and werewolves have been known to hate each other for all eternity, don't you think it's time we break that? My pack is one of the oldest and the one of the few remaining that have never caused a human death since our creation of the wolf species."

Liam then smirked over at Conrad, "I only have one condition and that's your vampires have my pack attack any humans. Even if the human is a problem, it's against our code to ever harm a human."

Oscar watched as Emma limped away before turning back to Anya. He was surprised to see that she had still been nearby enough to catch the wolf. "Where have you been hiding?"

Anya kept her gaze away from Oscar as she answered softly, "Conrad gave me the key to the cottage north of here."

"Conrad...?" Oscar asked flatly.

"You hush," Anya whispered sharply.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:37 pm
The IV bags were empty so Emma took out the needles in her hand. Then she ran the bath and proceeded to scrub herself from head to toe until she didn't feel so dirty any more. She hated feeling like this. She hated it all. She sometimes even hated being human.

Conrad raised a brow. He scented no lies from this person. He was being honest. So obviously the pack that Emma set fire too was a feral pack. "Fine. Let me think on it and draw up a contract. However I will need something to solidify this truce but we'll discuss that later, I suggest not approaching the human girl for a while until she get's used to you. Otherwise the other male vampire might tare you a new one." Conrad stated matter of factly. "She saved his life so he sees protecting her a debt he has to pay. Nothing more." Conrad smiled a tiny bit. As if not telling the Wolf Oscar and Emma had feelings for each other was a good thing. He wondered absently if this wolf would develop feelings for her too. . . only time would tell.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games