Reply The Darker Side of the Castle
The Battle Arena Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:42 pm
Lucien waved off the apology. No need to apologize. He drew a Kunai from it's sheathe on his lower back. Lets do a little combat training.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:53 am
"Combat training?" she squeaked, staring at him. "With this?" The sword was still sheathed, and she didn't want to put it down. "I can't use this..."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:50 pm
Lucien raised an eyebrow. No? Then what other use does it have?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:54 pm
"But....I..I don't know how to use it..." she said softly. "It seems such a shame to put such a beautiful sword through indignaties like being used by me..."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:53 pm
Lucien sighed as he slipped his Kunai back into it's sheathe. Before we tackle anything else, we need to build up your sense of Self Worth. He looked into her eyes. It's one thing to be modest, but another to place little to no value on oneself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:49 am
Usagi winced a little as he sighed. He was annoyed. Gazing back at him stoically, she tried to smile. "I have worth..." she said softly. "Sometimes....but...that sword is too beautiful for me to use without knowing what to do..."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:58 pm
Lucien decided to compromise. Then I shall lend you my Kunai. He drew it and flipped it so that he held the blade, and held it out to her hilt first.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 am
Placing Rwn Silva upon the floor some way away, she carefully took the Kunai from him. She didn't know how to hold it and just gripped the handle, feeling the weight of the blade, heavier than her own sword. "So what do I do?"  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:30 pm
Lucien smiled. Attack me. Do not hold back at all. If you manage to harm me, then I deserve it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:15 am
Nervous and still not entirely sure what he meant, she swung wildly at him, trying to hit him, but missing him easily.  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

vampXlover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:47 am
Roanna was walking past the battlegrounds when she heard a fight going on. She paused to see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:08 pm
Blaise walks into the arena and looks at her eventual opponents smiles and quietly takes a vile of their blood and smiles.

"This is too easy."

Turns and begins to craft her passion charms of each of them. Each one twisting with different charms and powers but being sure each is crafted with Torture and Fire Spells.

Once she is complete she waits for a challenger.  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dark Rose Bella

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:13 am
*bella walks up to the circle puts a small red eyed dog with snow white fur down she glances around the dog yips and walks up to the people and begins to wag her tail"serena here girl" the dog sits at bella's feet "hello anyone up for a battle"bella pulls out a small ring she throws the ring in the air bright colorful blues black and purple light beams come down the small dog becomes very big and a glowing blue sword and a septer appear bella catches the sword on puts it away the large dog becomes a small puppy again and catches the septer bella take the septer from the dog as soon as she touches it smoke encases her no one can see her once the smoke cleasrs she stands there in her hair up the septer in her hand and no longer in a white dress but in stead a skirt and top"whos up first"*  
The Darker Side of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff