Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Chance Meeting (Naru & lysia) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:45 pm
Naru
"I was just taking a chance... and I guess it paid off." Kadar allowed a soft chuckle to escape him, another drink being poured before consuming it. And, as expected, the mead was beginning to play with his mind a bit more, eyes locking with her own. "Perhaps we should take our conversation to the bedroom, hmmm?" It was definitely the alcohol talking right now, his semi-smug smirk crossing those lips as he poured another glass for Lakshmi.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:48 pm
Quote:
A slight deeper flush reached her cheeks as she paused to drink down the newly filled glass. The mead have given her the false courage that often came with such a drink. Her deep eyes flicked to the bedroom a moment before she stood with a nod. "I think that might be a very good idea."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:54 pm
Naru
Kadar allowed for his gaze to flick toward the bedroom as well, form rising soon after while extending a hand toward his hostess. "Shall I bring the bottle... or would that be best left here?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:56 pm
Quote:
"Mmm.. It's near empty so we might as well take it along and finish it off." She chuckled lightly, taking his hand and waiting for him to grab the bottle before leading him into the room. Across from the door was a window seat decorated with plush pillows. The room was quaint, with enough room for her own bed, and a small bed her son used in the corner. She was heading for the window seat.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:11 pm
(black curtain of scoobydoo time warp entered here)
Naru
There was a throbbing pain felt in the back of Kadar's head as he wandered into the kitchen, the sun rising of the horizon being greeted by a hand shielding his sleepy-struck eyes from the blinding light. "That's the last time I drink that much..." He muttered to himself, gaze turning back and toward Lakshmi's room. He was certain he knew what he had transpired the previous night... but that wasn't the question that plagued him. Would she think different of him because of this, that's what really brought about the throbbing in his mind.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:16 pm
Quote:
As the morning light poured into her bedroom, she rolled over and out of the bed and with tussled hair, clung to the wall as the first throbbing reminder of just how much she'd drunk the previous night flooded in. "Nnng.." She'd sworn she'd never go through this sort of morning once before but last night had been a happy occasion.

As she walked into the kitchen, she pulled the curtain to the window closed, shutting out the light before finally checking around and seeing Kadar still there. "Morning.." She offered him a slightly lop sided sleepy smile.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:22 pm
Naru
"Morning Lakshmi.... I trust that you slept well, all things considered..?" Kadar inquired of her, taking himself a seat.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:28 pm
Quote:
"I feel like I was hit by a boulder..." Holding her head, she took a seat trying to collect herself. " You?? I didn't get out of hand did I?" She hoped she hadn't done anything to make him think any less of her.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:30 pm
Naru
He chuckles softly, giving a shake of his head. "Not that I can recall.... besides, I was beginning to wonder the same about myself. We did take care of an entire mead bottle after all."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 pm
Quote:
"Yeah.. we definitely did.." She pondered a moment, eying him closely. "Kadar... I don't know what did and didn't happen last night.. but.. What ever did.. I want you to know I don't regret anything.. I just wish my head wasn't pounding so hard and that i could recall a bit more than I do..Last thing i remember clearly was you winning the last hand of poker."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 pm
Naru
"I don't regret anything that went on either. We were celebrating after all, right?" Kadar attempted to put a positive spin on the situation, a smile gracing those lips. "But you're right. All I can remember is winning that hand in poker... and then the throbbing headache which ensued today." Another chuckle escaped him. "Makes me wonder if I cashed in on that favor or not..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:42 pm
Quote:
Her cheeks flushed lightly. "No clue... Guess I'll just go with a pending offer then." She chuckled lightly, scooting her chair around so she could lean her head against his shoulder. "We were celebrating... Celebrating a possible future for us so.. how could anything have been wrong?" Just leaning like this helped to ease her head's pain and she closed her eyes against the room that was growing more bright with the morning sun's rays.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:08 pm
Naru
"A possible future for us? I was hoping, after last night's celebrating, it was assured we had one." Kadar stated with a smirk, letting her lean against him while an arm came to wrap around her, hugging her close.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:11 pm
Quote:
She flushed a bit deeper. "I didn't want to jump to any conclusions..." She gave a small chuckle, turning her head only slightly to see the smirk on his face. "But if you're sure you could put up with the likes of myself and two step sons..." She trailed off on purpose.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:19 pm
Naru
He couldn't help but chuckle at her words, arm hugging her close. "I didn't think we were jumping to conclusions when it was first mentioned... but I can tell you're not against the idea." That smirk remained across those lips. "As for you two sons, I think I am more than capable of putting up with them... they don't to bad from the way you described them."

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff