Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
The Home of Andreas Papadakis and Cyril Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
(('Thinking' "talking"))
Cyril stopped for a moment "do you have a family?" His master lived all alone befor he bought Cyril. He didn't want to bring it up since Cyril felt it wasn't his right to do so. "Don't you have any parents?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 pm
Ryuu sky

Andreas sighed. "Well, yes, I do have family but we had an argument and I don't see them anymore" he told Cyril, sitting down on the grass to enjoy the sunshine and watch the boy playing. "They live in Greece, that's where I come from. But I left there a long time ago to make a new life for myself away from my family."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:17 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril looked confused "why would you want to leave we're you grew up? Why don't you see them?" He was left with more questions then he started out with. He sat up but was playing with a flower he found. "Did you get tired of them?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:20 pm
Ryuu sky

"No, Cyril, I didn't get tired of them. We had never got along. We argued a lot about a lot of things. We disagreed about two big things so I left."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:27 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril's brain was full of questions "Isn't that what families are suposed to do?" He started to get a little woried "what hAppens if we fight?" He said in a low voice as he pulled the petalise of the flower weed thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:21 am
Ryuu sky

Andreas sighed. He pulled Cyril onto his lap. "It's complicated, sweetheart. Everyone fights sometimes, and sure we're bound to not always agree on everything, but there's no way I would ever leave you or sell you. You're stuck with me. With my parents - it wasn't just ordinary arguing. It was... well, for one thing I'm gay. You know what that means, right? Well, my family disapproved of that. They said some really bad things about me that I can't forgive. And then... they own a large business that deals with stuff that I have strong ethical and moral issues with. My dad has factories where all of the workers are slaves and they are very badly treated and... well bad stuff happens there and I didn't want any part of it. So as soon as I found out I sold my share of the business and they really didn't like that, said I was betraying the family. So... really I had no choice but to leave and start a new life for myself. With you. You're part of that new life, you're my new family."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:50 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril smiled cutely like the one that made his master like him. "I love you...Andreas" he said saying each word slower to make the meaning of it more apparent. He kissed him shyly and briefly "your nice and I know what it means that means Andreas likes me!" He said in his cute little voice. "Does that mean I'm gay?" He looked a little confused  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:13 pm
Ryuu sky

"Maybe, sweetheart. I don't know," Andreas answered honestly. "If you fancy only other boys then yes, that means you're gay. But if you fancy boys and girls that means your bi. It's a bit complicated I know but you know what? it's really not worth worrying about labels. You're just you. And I love you."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:53 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril looked confused but smiled "I think I get it!" He hugged his master "I like Andreas...so I'm gay right?!" He said hopeing he had gotten it right this time. He kissed his master on the cheek 'I hope we can stay like this for ever' he thought as he laid his head on his masters lap  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:33 pm
Ryuu sky

Andreas smiled and hugged Cyril. "Yes, love, liking me that way means you're gay," he agreed as he stroked his hair thinking how cute he was.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash