Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Midnight Lounge (guestbook and chatter thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs. Coulter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:59 pm
i'm usually really random so: PICKLES!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:00 pm
i love the witch's hut now!!!!!  

Mrs. Coulter

Mrs. Coulter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:16 pm
anyone wanna chat with me?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:30 pm
mickey mouse  

Mrs. Coulter

Cameo-of-Gaiety

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:44 pm
I was just wandering around in town, (sort of looking for an empty house lot) and I came accross a flying present!
Inside were these shakles that I now have on.
Once I get a vending license, I will sell them... but right now they are only worth about as much as a license... so I'll hang on to them until I have more gold.
Unless anyone wants to trade for them?? 3nodding
PM me if you do! ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:55 pm
I was wondering, if I may so inquire, how those of you who have a "Wiccan name" acquired one, and... ummmm... yea. I'm just curious, because for a long time I've been wondering about having one of my own... is it just something you decide on yourself? or is it usually given to you?
idk... I hope this doesn't sound stupid.... sad

Cameo-of-Gaiety

Dokt0rGunn

Tipsy Codger

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:59 am
Yumi-Neko-chan
I was wondering, if I may so inquire, how those of you who have a "Wiccan name" acquired one, and... ummmm... yea. I'm just curious, because for a long time I've been wondering about having one of my own... is it just something you decide on yourself? or is it usually given to you?
idk... I hope this doesn't sound stupid.... sad

Well...there's rituals you can do, meditations, or heck you can just choose one, it's mostly just what you want to be known as to your fellow Pagans and also to the Goddess and God. For me that's Fia Brina.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:50 pm
Nadreth

Well...there's rituals you can do, meditations, or heck you can just choose one, it's mostly just what you want to be known as to your fellow Pagans and also to the Goddess and God. For me that's Fia Brina.

Hmmm. Ok, I think I will put effort into doing that this summer, when I will have the time to give it the attention and consideration it deserves. Thank you! ^.^  

Cameo-of-Gaiety

Cameo-of-Gaiety

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:11 pm
MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm kay.
So, right now life is very confusing, because not only am I swimming in uncertanty up to my eyeballs, but there is the inkling of love on the horizon. My frist reaction to this is to assume that I'm just reading into things, because after all, I've only ever seen or spoken to him twice, and I lean toward the hopeless romantic side. But both times that I have spoken to this fellow, he has seemed to go awfully far out of his way to say amusing things... and every time he says something, he looks in my direction... could it be to see my reaction? Maybe he just likes to impress new people when he meets them. Both visits he paid to my house (he is my brother's friend) he greeted me specifically, although there were multiple people present, and a general "hello" would have sufficed... and its not just that, because that is minor... but it is the vibe he seems to give when he says it... and his goodbyes... both were cute! I can't believe I'm posting about this... let alone even thinking so much about it... but *sigh*. He seems like the first guy I have ever met who wasn't about 10 or 11 years my senior, who made this profound an impression on me. I hate the thought of me becoming infatuated with him... because it is so immature... though I by nature can't seem to help it. Any suggestions?
Thank you all muchly for any thoughts you might share.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:23 am
Yumi-Neko-chan
MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm kay.
So, right now life is very confusing, because not only am I swimming in uncertanty up to my eyeballs, but there is the inkling of love on the horizon. My frist reaction to this is to assume that I'm just reading into things, because after all, I've only ever seen or spoken to him twice, and I lean toward the hopeless romantic side. But both times that I have spoken to this fellow, he has seemed to go awfully far out of his way to say amusing things... and every time he says something, he looks in my direction... could it be to see my reaction? Maybe he just likes to impress new people when he meets them. Both visits he paid to my house (he is my brother's friend) he greeted me specifically, although there were multiple people present, and a general "hello" would have sufficed... and its not just that, because that is minor... but it is the vibe he seems to give when he says it... and his goodbyes... both were cute! I can't believe I'm posting about this... let alone even thinking so much about it... but *sigh*. He seems like the first guy I have ever met who wasn't about 10 or 11 years my senior, who made this profound an impression on me. I hate the thought of me becoming infatuated with him... because it is so immature... though I by nature can't seem to help it. Any suggestions?
Thank you all muchly for any thoughts you might share.

With the last thing, your welcome - with this, well talk to him - he sounds like a cool guy - get to know him better - and if you really like him, ask him to go on a date with you - Movies makes a good first date because it's less awkward.  

Dokt0rGunn

Tipsy Codger

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:20 am
wow... chatterbox is now the helpingbox! lol... that gives me an idea... what do you guys say? you think we can use a 'helpingbox' lol the name will change, though I'm not sure to what... well, it'll be a thread to where you'd go for that kind od help that Yumi was asking...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:58 am
a helping box....? SURE!  

MidnightHaunt

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:38 am
[.Yua.]
a helping box....? SURE!
lol, any ideas on what it should be called?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:04 pm
Nadreth

With the last thing, your welcome - with this, well talk to him - he sounds like a cool guy - get to know him better - and if you really like him, ask him to go on a date with you - Movies makes a good first date because it's less awkward.

Well, see, therein lies a problem. He is my brother's friend, and so, I have no way that is not awkward to let him know I'd like to talk to him, and get to know him. I was thinking about finding out his last name and seeing if he has a myspace profile... (since just about everyone and their cousin has one around here...) Then we could chat online and on myspace... but I don't know...  

Cameo-of-Gaiety

lorilea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:23 am
Artemis Rose
[.Yua.]
a helping box....? SURE!
lol, any ideas on what it should be called?
dont we already have that kinda thing in the counseling sub forum?
maybe not.
we could add it in there though...it seems like it would fit there!!
hey!
we could have like a dear abby type of deal! you know like an advice column!!
this excites me!
i would love that lots~
haha.
just rambling,
sorry!  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games