Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:44 pm
"Oh hon hon~" Francis sat up and stood from the bed, gently pushing Lucy further into it. "You need to rest now, darleeng. Eet ees getting late, after all." It was mid-afternoon, but he wouldn't let that on to her. He smiled, planting a soft kiss to her forehead and both cheeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:51 pm
"Bu' I dun wanna go to bed!" She whined with a pout. "I dun wanna~!" She kicked her legs a little crossing her arms and pouting heavily. The kisses softened the pout a little but she didn't want to sleep. He couldn't make her! Not one bit! No, no, no-

"Time for another dose of Morphine~!" The nurse purred pushing through enough to knock out Lucia. "There we go that'll keep her quiet, you go attend classes I'll watch over her."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:02 am
But, classes were cancelled. Apparently, she didn't know that, but Francis wouldn't let that on, either. "Oh hon hon hon~ Yes, zhank you very much for that." France kissed Lucy's cheek and whispered, "I'll be back for you, darleeng." Before exiting the room and striding quickly down the hall; directly to the Principal's office.

Without knocking and seeing through the tiny window that he was alone, Francis walked in unannounced, despite the receptionist's warnings. There he stood, in front of the man who he called his boss for so long; who had intent to hurt the woman he loved. Without hesitation, Francis stated; "Either we talk thees out or I queet my job. Your call."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:17 am
Peter Powers sat on his chair playing with a few marbles in the air. "Where would you go Bonnefoy?" The man growled not pausing. "The other schools are the same. Glowing Gentry are dangerous. Especially unbound. They're unpredictable. You do realize she was the one who killed her parents, do you not?" He smirked. "They didn't tell her, along with her parents she leveled ten other buildings that's four thousand people, dead. She is beyond uncontrollable. However, since she seems to have it with you. . . You will be her charge forever, anything goes wrong with her. . . you will take the fall with her. I am trying to protect everyone in the world by doing this. She is bound to you, you saw didn't you, she can tap into your water powers. So that's two elements she can command. The more she does it the stronger she'll be. And if you're willing, you can too. The bond works both ways, you can use water and earth. But tread lightly unlike her, if you push yourself learning earth, it will kill you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:24 am
"Where weel I go? Anywhere zhat Lucy is protected. I don't care for a leetle job! I joined zhis school because I wanted to 'elp cheeldren like me. I've found zhaat calling een Lucia. Eef taking 'er away from 'ere means saving 'er life, I weel do so een a heartbeat. Eef tapping eento 'er earth ability means saving 'er life, I weel gladly die." Francis stepped closer, eyes lit with a passion for the woman he cared for. He wouldn't let anything stop him now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:30 am
"You'd take her out of the only safe place for her? Have you not listened to the news? A human is killing us off. How long do you think it'll take for that person to do that to you two do you think? Or Worse, that person will kill you first then Lucia will lose herself and destroy the world. She is safe here. You have my word I will not touch her as long as you are bound to her. I swear it. Now, please. Stop this childish tantrum and go back to her before she adapts to the Morphine and pulls down half the school looking for you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:42 am
With a huff and a turn on his heels, Francis found a water cooler and sent the water out of it in the principal's face as a quick whip and a warning of what he could and would do. Then he stormed out, still upset before he, instead of heading to the infirmary, decided he needed a few minutes to cool down.

France stepped outside, the evening air just beginning to set in. He went behind the school, to the small pond where he used to train. Of which he began to train again, starting out whipping a tree with water, then gradually doing more elaborate moves, like sending a tidal wave its way. But Francis couldn't shake that danger feeling that remained, and the thought of losing her: or vice versa, was not going to keep him in fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:58 am
Peter sighed. They were safe as long as they didn't leave the wards. That's all that mattered.

Lucia squirmed a little her body feeling beyond weird. Opening her eyes she noticed it was only sunset. The food was still there and smelt not very old. There was still a large amount of morphine in the IV bag but she didn't feel high like before. The next thing, the most important thing, she noticed was that Francis was missing. Alarm coursed through her and she got out of bed sneaking out of the infirmary and went looking for him. Everyone else was asleep so she wouldn't get caught. The portable rack holding up the IV bags squeezed a little making every hair on Lucia's neck stand on end but she kept going. Eventually she heard him beating up a poor defenseless tree. He seemed stressed. Upset. She smiled and decided to sing to calm him. A soft simple song. ((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrULQkC_Mz cool ) She sang softly sweetly hoping it carried to him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:13 am
Francis continued until a light, sweet voice sang in his ears. He stopped as he was, getting slightly soaked in water that was then above his head. Then, he stepped toward the sound, until he saw his dearest Lucy through a window. His expression softened and he closed his eyes, listening to his little songbird.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:19 am
Luce's smiled grew bigger when she saw he'd spotted her but she didn't run to him. She continued to sing until she got to him. Her hand rose up and pushed a tendril of hair from him face before she caressed his cheek. "Oh mi ammore." She said softly. "I'm guessing it didn't go very well by the way that innocent tree is getting a beating."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:32 am
Francis sighed softly and kissed her cheek. "Non, mi amour. Eet deedn't go well at all." But, he knew she would make him feel better. After all, she was the one who always made him feel like himself. He looked back at the tree he beat and saw he didn't do too much damage. "Lucy, I'm not strong enough to keep you safe."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:47 am
Luce smiled up at him taking his hand and kissing it softly. "But you are. You're strong enough to protect me from myself. You stop me from going too far." She blushed a little. "If you want to learn that thing, I'm sure there is a teacher here who can help us both learn. Or maybe you can learn then teach me. I can see the lessons going various ways." She giggled softly holding him close.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:28 pm
France patted her head softly. "Mon amour, zhere ees somezhing about you zat makes me want to hold you and just snuggle you all day." Francis picked Lucy up then and nuzzled her cheek softly. The sun had continued to fade, and he noticed this. "Time to go een for zhe night, non?" Playfully winking at her and smirking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:50 pm
Lucia blushed leaning close pressing a kiss to his cheek. She kept a hand on the rack holding up the IV fluids but kept close. "Yeah we should. Don't want me to get cold do we?" She teased back kissing his nose. She wanted to protect him, like he wanted to protect her. And she was glad for it. "I think the nurse might be panicking a little too." Lucia added. "I left without her knowing."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:37 pm
"Darleeng!" Francis pointed his nose to the sky in a pout and walked back to the school. "You just love worrying people sick, non? I 'ave to punish you for that, ma cher. Just you wait~" He had a light blush on his cheeks and didn't mind, so long as he wasn't teased for it.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff