JENOVA Project (BC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:20 am
((Gurk... actually I need Saerenna to respond to my last post before I can continue... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:00 pm
(( maybe we should consider asking someone else to play Lucretia for a while? ))  

The demon Angel
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:40 am
((I am getting new People to cover Tseng and Lucretia. Saerenna doesn't have the time to play them herself so those two characters will be reasigned, please be patient and we will get this RP moving once again.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:14 am
(( Ok, Ermak has asked me to play Tseng, so I'll see what I can do here, since he's needed. Hope this helps Saerenna to feel less overwhelmed ))

Tseng chuckled fondly at Vincent's retreating form, then turned his full attention back on Shinrai. He didn't think it was good for her to be unconsious. She didn't look well, he'd say she looked tormented even. He had to figure out a way to wake her, without injuring her. He shook his head as he retrieved a green materia from a pouch attached to the back of his belt. And fitted it into the single slot in the pendant he wore beneath his suit. Then he stood and looked up, smiling a little to himself as he raised his hand and chanted, "Water." Casting the attack spell up at the ceiling. This had the effect of soaking said surface in a violent blast of H2O, which didn't do much damage to the sturdy structure, however a moment later the water came tumbling down with much less force, but still plenty of chill and wetness, right into Shinrai's face. He pulled her quickly into a sitting position, so she wouldn't choke. If that didn't wake her, he didn't know what would.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:38 pm
[[ Whoo! -does happy RP alive dance- ]]

<
"NO! NO! I WON'T LET THEM TAKE YOU!"

"Too late...." She whispered as she felt her body fading out of this nightmare and back to reality. >>

Water dripped steadily from the ceiling and around Tseng and the still unconcious bioform. About a minute had passed when Shinrai suddenly twitched, a shiver running though her body as mako green eyes blinked as she came to. Realization passed over her face, emotions strangely open instead of hidden behind her normal mask of indifference. She was dripping wet and shaking from both cold and unrealized fear. Turning her head upwards, her eyes met Tseng's.

"Oh God..." She never finished her exclamation and instead pulled her hands away, knees curling to her chin, as she tried to surpress the shivers that pulsed their way though her body.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:05 am
"Welcome back Shinrai." Tseng said softly as he patted her gently on the back, hoping she was allright now. "Any idea what just happened? You gave us a bit of a scare." He kept his professional calm about him, trying not to let the extent of his worry show in his voice or his expression.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:32 am
For a moment, she didn't say anything, instead choosing to calm herself mentally. She started when he had said "us" - how many other people had seen her like this? It wouldn't be good if the labs found out about her breakdown.

Her shivering stopped but she still felt cold because of her now wet clothes. The hallway they were in was covered in rubble and water. It would be an interesting report to hand in - that was for sure.

"I'm sorry sir, for any problems I may have caused. Are you alright? I didn't expect those bombs to be quite as powerful as they were." Shinrai said, avoiding his question in the process as her emotions were hidden again behind unnatural toned eyes. Of course she wasn't alright but this was something she'd have to figure out on her own. Jenova's children weren't after Shinra - just after her. There was no reason for anyone else to get involved.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:43 am
"I'm fine." He nodded helping her to her feet. Why don't you take a break, get some rest. And perhaps change into a dry uniform?" His smile was warm, and friendly. Offering without words to listen to whatever she might like to say, but also putting no pressure on her to talk of what she wouldn't or couldn't.  

The demon Angel
Crew

PomeiLione

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:03 am
[[ Haha. Tseng confuses her. ]]
-------------------------

Shinrai took his hand gratefully, slightly startled by his smile. Standing there, she noticed, with some level of surprise, that she was slightly shorter than him.

"Tseng..... I...." And then she noticed that she was still holding onto his hand and quickly let go, turning to walk away. Suddenly she turned back around.

"I'll come back and clean this up once the report is filed." She would file the report of course. She couldn't risk her unusual reactions getting into the files. "Thank you" Her last words were said sadly followed up with something hardly audible. "and I'm sorry."

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff