Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots, Plots and more Plots (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:22 pm
SilverLutz
Do you want to get the breeding with quinlan rolling? =D

troll toll
I don't have any prides in mind for her right now, so maybe a fling is best? Unless they are adorable together, then we will have to plot. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:29 pm
Yesssss I do OwO! She's got five, so if you're around for a while today, we can probably get this RP done and can get both pairs in the thread for tomorrow >w< Could you start, perhaps?
-doing SRPs-

Cajanic

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:30 pm
SilverLutz
YesI can! I'll get right on it. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:36 pm
Painted Moose
Just an update. XD I sent the breeding permission form in <3  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:39 pm
Cajanic
SilverLutz
YesI can! I'll get right on it. XD

Excellent!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:40 pm
Cajanic

Aww yeah. BD The rp between Fatimah and Kaimu - you want to start that, or shall I? c:  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:43 pm
Painted Moose
I don't mind starting! Working on a couple anyway XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image
After Lindiwe'Oliva (Mizani 'Ulimwengu pride) becomes an official Jedi Knight Diplomat she's going to travel to the Toka lands to learn more about their society and social structures. I'd love for her to run into Merlin and maybe have a fling? Jedi are not allowed to mate, but a little boost to pride numbers would be a nice justification in her mind.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:33 pm
All the prideland roleplays, tyvm. 8U
I suppose I could be more specific. c:
Looking for more roleplay for Erevu. Like, lots. > A> He's just become a scout and he's aspiring to be a head. uwu

Kaimu: This would be a really cute meeting, I think. ; u; With Kaimu being clumsy and all. I don't think Erevu knows how to deal with someone like that, tbh. Which would be quite amusing. uwu

Shang: They can train together!! ; u;

Bomvu: Erevu can experience his rudeness? ouo; He'd be quite unsure what to do in that situation. 8'D

Rai: She can make Erevu uncomfortable. uwu He's not really good with... personal lionesses like her. ouo; And since he's currently interested in another lioness, this could put him even more on edge.

Orlan: He wouldn't mind motivating her into contributing back to the pride, since he's huge on helping out the whole. 8'D

AND REALLY, ANY/ALL OF THEM. UWU

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:18 am
Sorry, I didn't know people had replied! I would be happy to do anything people might still be interested in doing with me. xD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:52 am
bumpies  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:15 pm
I didn't know if you still wanted to do that fling between Chozi and Shujaa? If not, they can still be friends and such <3  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:12 am
Seaki
I didn't know if you still wanted to do that fling between Chozi and Shujaa? If not, they can still be friends and such <3
I do! I'll tag things after work today <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:49 am
For Aiskrimu

Anyu - I donno really, just tossing him in here. He's still young, and kinda childish. He is a bit of a poor sport when losing games, so could be amusing? xD

Urza and/or Natintrapa - Parent/daughter rp. Could back log it too to when she was a cub. ^^

Lisimba - A friendship of some sort. They could be friendly rivals, donno on what though. They would have been cubs about the same time (ICly) Lisimba and Riikano are a bit childish for their age, so anything that involves a bit of play would be good.

Daichi - Purely fling material, unless you want to work something more out or not? xD I am open to suggestions.

For Haloisi

Rashima - She'd try to help her become less shy. Rashima is very patient.

Kisara - He's a bit awkward, and would probably make her cry more than not. XD; He wouldn't mean to, but could be amusing, at least?

I think they're related, BUT couldn't hurt to make new friends! =D

For Pridelands - Anyone really.

Lothirlondonis - Flings or if you want more plot. I donno his personality yet though!

Eáránë'Melwasúl - She's sweet and slightly shy at first, but once she gets to know someone, she doesn't shut up. She can be a bit hyper sometimes too.

Dhara'Melwasúl - He's more the silent type, but he's a gentleman. He's not TOO quiet, but he only says things if no one else will, or if he feels his voice is important. Or he's trying to cheer someone up.

Doesn't have to be all, or whatever. Can pick an choose and what not. Don't wanna overwhelm with rps. hehe.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:51 pm
I want to do all those things. XD - must think-

If you're still interested!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff