Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:04 am
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

I forgot to quote you in the rp and wasn't sure you would get notified by adding it to the post. Just so you know~ ^^

Oh no, I saw it~ But thanks for letting me know=3 And sorry I keep taking a few days v.v'''' Life is too crazy x.e  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:41 pm
I--LiveWire--I

Okay sooo... I have a few things to say.. The first two are apologies for my slowness and my suckishness in posting ;.;'''''' I'm so slow lately in everything.. And with school coming up I can only imagine how it's going to get.... Life has been throwing me one thing after another and my illness is not helping me along at all... *sigh*. And my suckish posts... Well... We can blame that on the illness too. Sure.. Oh? No? Okay, well, I just suck lately v.v'''''

Secondly, I would like to ask if this little idea of mine might work.. For Erakai to comply in any way I thought that maybe Queen Arianna could look like his sister? At least maybe in his twisted little mind? It would certainly drive him mad at first but he might be a little more willing to work with her after that. I dunno... Just a thought my tired brain came up with. I will not feel bad if you toss it aside.

Thirdly, I-.... Thirdly...... Yeeeaaa.. Did I mention that tired brain thing?? x.x Yep. It just quit working completely.. I'll think of it later...

Oh, and one last side note, if any of you want to chat with me, or heck we could even make a group or something, I do have a Skype =3 It's just hard in my opinion to keep up with all of the quotes and such everywhere. That and I tend to be on Skype more often..^^''' Even if I can't think of a post I try to be on there at least for a bit every night or every other. Hope all is going well for everyone!!~ <3  

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:05 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I

Okay sooo... I have a few things to say.. The first two are apologies for my slowness and my suckishness in posting ;.;'''''' I'm so slow lately in everything.. And with school coming up I can only imagine how it's going to get.... Life has been throwing me one thing after another and my illness is not helping me along at all... *sigh*. And my suckish posts... Well... We can blame that on the illness too. Sure.. Oh? No? Okay, well, I just suck lately v.v'''''

Secondly, I would like to ask if this little idea of mine might work.. For Erakai to comply in any way I thought that maybe Queen Arianna could look like his sister? At least maybe in his twisted little mind? It would certainly drive him mad at first but he might be a little more willing to work with her after that. I dunno... Just a thought my tired brain came up with. I will not feel bad if you toss it aside.

Thirdly, I-.... Thirdly...... Yeeeaaa.. Did I mention that tired brain thing?? x.x Yep. It just quit working completely.. I'll think of it later...

Oh, and one last side note, if any of you want to chat with me, or heck we could even make a group or something, I do have a Skype =3 It's just hard in my opinion to keep up with all of the quotes and such everywhere. That and I tend to be on Skype more often..^^''' Even if I can't think of a post I try to be on there at least for a bit every night or every other. Hope all is going well for everyone!!~ <3

don't worry about slowness, I respond slowly sometimes too. I may reply back farily quickly but I'm pretty busy with RL stuff so I wouldn't be able to keep a fast pace. x3

And I'm fine with that idea. Especially if it would help him be a bit more cooperative. >3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire

I--LiveWire--I

Hey ya'll! So sorry I haven't responded in a few days! This has been an awful week for me work wise. I'm just exhausted. I am off work and I get out of school at noon on Wednesday, though, so I am most likely going to make my post then. =)  

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:26 am
Lady Mae Lou
Dokuro Togiretogire

I--LiveWire--I

Hey ya'll! So sorry I haven't responded in a few days! This has been an awful week for me work wise. I'm just exhausted. I am off work and I get out of school at noon on Wednesday, though, so I am most likely going to make my post then. =)
See ya then  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:58 am
Dokuro Togiretogire

I--LiveWire--I

It was two days later than I expected to do it, but my response is in! I really am sorry again. I have less than 2 weeks left of these summer courses and I will be home free for about a month before Fall semester begins. It's my first time doing summer courses and I chose to do two at once this month, which is really rough. Lots of work to do on top of my 2 jobs. >.< I appreciate your patience! Can't wait to move the story along in the coming weeks!  

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:21 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I

don't worry about slowness, I respond slowly sometimes too. I may reply back farily quickly but I'm pretty busy with RL stuff so I wouldn't be able to keep a fast pace. x3

And I'm fine with that idea. Especially if it would help him be a bit more cooperative. >3

Well I'm going to try to post right now! As long as I don't fall asleep...^^'''' Lol well I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't keep up such a fast pace.

Woot!~ Okay, so, it would help if I had a bit more of a description of her? If you wouldn't mind? Then I'll just base his sister off of that. He's going to have a rather... strange reaction.. xD I do hope she plays along~ ;p But I can swing whatever way with this xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:35 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I

Well I'm going to try to post right now! As long as I don't fall asleep...^^'''' Lol well I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't keep up such a fast pace.

Woot!~ Okay, so, it would help if I had a bit more of a description of her? If you wouldn't mind? Then I'll just base his sister off of that. He's going to have a rather... strange reaction.. xD I do hope she plays along~ ;p But I can swing whatever way with this xD

Here's her pic~ User Image
And I don't think she will have a problem following along. x3  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:38 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I

Here's her pic~ User Image
And I don't think she will have a problem following along. x3

Oh! Well that helps=3 Thanks!~ And woot>w< I'm replying currently but I'm trying to get just the right reaction..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:10 pm
I--LiveWire--I

*pokepoke* Just seeing if this thing is still alive? If you're just busy I totally understand. Twas just wondering.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!  

goddess_of_the_night13

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas