Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:41 pm
Kristine pushed a lock of hair out of her face, then explained, "We think that a multi-dimensional hole must have opened and either replicated all the different versions of Seto Kaiba complete with memories, or we were all dragged from our various dimensions into Seto Kaiba's bedroom. Since millenium items seem to be able to penetrate the barriers between these dimensions, we were hoping for your help." That was, quite possibly, the WIERDEST think Kristine had ever said.

Drache stared up at the wall behind the couch he was hiding behind. Kristine brought up an interesting point. Could they all be copies of themselves in the alternate universes? It would give an explanation to the slowly forming memories.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:03 am
The actual Seto Kaiba stepped out from where he was. "Do you realize how odd it is to wake up only to find your room turned into some convention center with copies of yourself everywhere?" He seemed a bit ticked at the notion.

"Okay.... Has anyone counted everyone to begin with?" Yami wondered, he seemed to of gone into a calm state of shock.  

Arashi Cloud

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:18 pm
((Sorry I have not been in this one for awhile. sweatdrop Im not sure which Seto commented on Kristines beauty. But I figured it was the real Seto. Though it doesnt seem like he would say something like that, I guess there is reason for it, its egotistic in ways xd ))

Mokuba had remained silent, Kristine was driving his sences crazy. Not to mention the slight comment Seto had made about Kristine. Sure she was pretty, but she was his fancy. He shook his head softly, what was his thinking. Remembering his vow that no girl, or in this case any person, would ever get between the two of them. But apart of him wished Seto had not have said that, more so when he noticed the color changes in Kristines cheeks. Causing the back of his throat to growl slightly.

All of this was too much, he did not want Yugi being tortured like that. Usually he may have enjoyed it, but he was in a pout at the moment. He watched as the others played this prant, it was humorous. He could not surpress small chuckles. Yugi was just so adorable sometimes, though he had no idea why he was getting sudden attractions to men all of a sudden. Not Seto..well..not him exactally. But Yugi was always a little cute to him, but nothing was like Kristine. Mokuba came out of the shadows, confronting Yami now instead of his light. "Yeah, and we have no idea where any of them came from. Your the only person we could go to that would not freak about this." he explained.

Leaning down, he picked up the small Seto that was following him. Placing one arm under his small bottom and one under his knees. Once hoisted up near his head, he moved one arm to hold his back. No matter how serious at the moment he was being, the little one made him smile. He missed this look of his brother, maybe that was why he had grown so attatched to him. A small chuckle escaped him at the child ran through his long ruffled black hair.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:12 pm
Drache stepped out from behind the couch, his legs finally becoming to cramped.
"Not that I know of... there could be more in the house. Let's see... there's the 'origional', me, her, the priest, the cat, the kids... the others... about twenty some odd?" Drache suggested, shrugging. This Atem was a bit shorter that the one he remembered, but c'est la vie.

Neko assumed a crouching position on the couch, getting sleepy. It was time for a cat nap, but this was too important to miss.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:27 pm
"At least fifty..." The other commented. "Don't forget the kids, either.... Which reminds me, does anyone here know anything about how we can contain a werewolf?"

"Werewolf?" Yami echoed, feeling somewhat uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:10 pm

Mokuba smiled as he held the boy in his arms. "Seto the last thing we need is another copy of yourself." Mokuba chuckled. Though he meant what he said, he found the thought humorous. A more hairy version of his brother. The smaller Seto wrapped his young arms around Mokubas neck. His tiny head resating on Mokubas shoulder. Giving the stranger a strange look. Yugi made him feel uncomfortable, causing his to cuddle hismelf more to Mokuba.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:40 am
"Yes, Atemu, werewolf. The full moon's not for a while, though." Kristine explained, shrugging. 50 people? Holy son ov a... how were they going to hide them all? Herself included?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:37 pm

Seth entered the room, the comotion taking place was fustrating him. Taking the kid form of himself in one arm. The other hand held his rod firmly, ready to smite those who were desturbing the peace. "What in Ras good name is going on in here!" He shouted. He was trying to connect with the young child that he held, and there was comotion and stress going on in the other room. His hat still rested on the childs head, leaving his shoulder length hair to lay scattered on his shoulders.

Then he stopped, his breath being caught at the sight of Yami. It had been so long since he had seen his pharoah in so long. "My king.." he whispered softly. Placing the child on the ground gently before falling to his knees. "It is good to see you safe and alive your highness." he stated, head hanged low.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:52 am
Ah... does the pharaoh remember? This is probably going to blow his mind... Neko thought, all sleepiness momentarilly forgotten.

"As you can see, Yugi, we need to get this fixed asap... who knows what this could be doing to the timeline as we know it" Drache pointed out, glad that the priest had appeared when he did.

The little egyptian boy also bowed before the pharaoh, looking comical in the priests hat. To actually see the pharaoh! But why was he dressed so oddly?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:54 am
"I think we need to just sit down and think over this..." Yami replied, somewhat ruffled by the idea that there were a good fifty, maybe more Setos running around this place.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:26 pm
Neko dodged out of the way as Yugi sat down, looking overwhelmed. However, his tail didn't escape in time.
"Ah... meow... gah... pain..." The other muttered breathlessly. There were far too many nerve endings in that blasted tail.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:22 am
Yami jumped up, deciding it was probably a good idea for him and his hikari to separate for a while. Yami separated them after he got up, bowing respectfully to the cat- Seto. "Gomen ne sai, I didn't realize your.... Er... Tail was laying there."

It had been in his time, dignified for the pharoah to treat a cat as such. Actually, he remembered having to apologize several times when he was younger to several cats and kittens, as they had been attracted to him and had always littered the palace causing him to not being able to avoid stepping on a few tails.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:28 am
Don't bite that hand that will feed you... "It's all good, Atem-dono... should keep this thing in check." Neko twirled his tail, smiling jokingly.

Kristine turned to her "origional" male self, said in a whisper, "How are we going to hide fifty of us?" It seemed nearly impossible, even to her. Really, with maybe a good 40-ish% of them being kids, how would the keep them away from other people?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:52 pm
"Well," Yami thought on this for a bit. "You should figure out how many there are, children, I mean. And maybe they can stay with a select few people." Yami suggested. "I know Jounouchi just got his own apartment last month and he babysat Yugi's cousins for a week or so.... And Yugi and Ryou both love kids... But if you don't trust them then you'll be on your own."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:05 pm
((are they going to be able to solve this, or are they going to be stuck in this dimension forever?))
Kristine turned to Yami, represing a grimace. She hadn't wanted him to overhear.
"Well, Atem, that was a week. This could take months or possibly years in the worse case senario. I hope it will only be a few days, but still..." Kristine just didn't want to involve anymore people as it was. She had been so close to arguing agianst any outside help at all.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff