Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Roleplay Subforum
Pokémon Legends: Court of Kings - OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:05 pm
Welcome, welcome 3nodding What do you like to be called, dude? Cause if you've got no preference, I'm just gonna call you Hat ninja

Recap thread's a good idea. We'll split the work to get it done faster/at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:58 am
Thanks, everyone! Hatter's or Hat is fine with me. It's usually what I go by. A recap thread seems like a cool idea. I'm usually good about skimming through pages of a roleplay to figure out what is going on. Also, if my writing seems rusty, please forgive me. I've been away from the site for about a year now.  

TheOnlyMadHatter

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:05 am
So it's St. Patrick's Day. I clicked the pot of gold at the top of the Gaia thing, it gave me a present. Then I clicked it again, cause I'm greedy like that, and it said I've reached the maximum amount of Grants. Clearly the Gaia people are all caught up with our RP, guys.

*Cricket Noises*

As the artist formerly known as "The Green Rainbow Child" (not one of our better naming themes), it's my job to wish you all a Happy St. Patty's Day! Drink responsibly! And wear some green. Otherwise you get pinched. It's so simple to avoid getting pinched, just wear some gosh dang green.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:19 pm
I was at the pub for an embarrassingly long time before I realised why there was so much Ireland-themed s**t stuff on the walls. Happy P-Day, peoples! cheese_whine

Also, I can't remember who suggested the rainbow stuff, but clearly they were very cool.

Spinne Biss
Only then did she recognize Wayne and realize that she didn't know, by heart, what he looked like. His features weren't distinct enough for her to tell him apart from any of the number of Unovan males that were out and about.

Is this your way of telling me that Wayne needs some profile art? surprised  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

TheOnlyMadHatter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:11 am
Okay, I made my first post. As you can tell I'm a little rusty. sweatdrop

Yeah, I wasn't at the bar too late for St.Patty's Day last night. There were a lot of cops around so I had about two drinks with some buds and left.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:37 pm
No one posts in this OOc thread, DANGIT. I'm new. Hello.  

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:14 pm
I beg to differ as I'm posting right now ninja

Hi! How're you doing? I heard your profile was pretty good but I've yet to see it pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:48 pm
And as an act of sheer benevolence, I've added a glossary to the summary thread.

Go check it out, guys!

mrgreen  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:04 pm
Marsuru

I cannot tell you how beneficial that Glossary is for me. I will probably be referring to it before every post I make, hehe.

Whoever told you that the profile was good is too nice. I'm so amateur in writing that it hurts my eyeballs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:31 pm
You're welcome 3nodding I'll keep it updated with stuff.

That first post was pretty great. I was about to jump in with Wayne but it looks like Moze beat me to the punch xp  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:14 pm
And here I was, watching my soaps, thinking I wouldn't get a reply for a couple of hours. How silly of me. Thanks for the compliment! wink we'll RP soon, I'm sure, once Moze (what the heck does that guy even look like) is finished supplying Noisy with the vital info she needs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:20 pm
If I remember right, Moze is dark skinned, yellow-eyed and a super bishonen. But I guess since he's been having a bad time of it lately he'll look more worn out.  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:24 pm
Yeah, well, he just punched his knuckles bloody, too. I guess anyone would look a bit haggard after the day he's been through, though. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:30 pm
This is reminding me that I gotta make more profiles for all these side characters gonk

Did you do that artwork for Noisy?  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:44 pm
Indeed you do, and indeed I did.  
Roleplay Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash