Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
forest rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you rp
  yes
  no
View Results

pirate-man
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:58 pm
"Good idea" he said " i will be the bait." he crept out form behind a tree and picked up a rock and threw it at the biggest meanest looking one of them all. a front gate opened a about ten of them poured out wielding large battle axe. " come andget me" he said as the started to charge at him. he quickly jumped behind a large tree  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:16 pm
lya closed her eyes as they ran into the forst and saw her just standing there with the wind in her long hair. she opened her eyes and smiled at them. she was enchantingly beautiful as she tilted her head and started to dance. she had them under her spell. tree roots and vines wraped around them as they watched her move like an angel. she stoped as the paints crushed them and pulled them into the ground. she smiled softly  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

pirate-man
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:23 pm
wow" he said loking at her in disbelieve. " that was awsome"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:02 am
Drew moved behind them still just watching. When somthing as bad as henry said happens there he will be with his sword in between it but for now let the kids play there games. Drew watched the girl heavily and noticed somthing he didn't quite trust. Drew turned and through his mind struck a mesage to henry. "You mustant hold on to the girl. I dont trust her completly and its a good reson why. Those with demons unsent stick with them and come out at any time." Drew hung back and observed the girl once more.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

pirate-man
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 am
Joa-Boo
Drew moved behind them still just watching. When somthing as bad as henry said happens there he will be with his sword in between it but for now let the kids play there games. Drew watched the girl heavily and noticed somthing he didn't quite trust. Drew turned and through his mind struck a mesage to henry. "You mustant hold on to the girl. I dont trust her completly and its a good reson why. Those with demons unsent stick with them and come out at any time." Drew hung back and observed the girl once more.
" he best be minding your own bissnus and stay out of mine" he massaged to henry. suddenly two huge goblins restrained henry and quickly pulled him into their fortess. but henry voice was still in your head.....luaghing  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:39 am
"Oh I see." Drew thinks to himself as he sees the side henry realy is. "theres somthing about this forest that defys all trust." Drew steps forward and touches the ground. He fells for a sent and picks up a trail from wich the goblins took him. "I must apalogise, Lya, I always thought you to be the one to make the move. Looks like Henry was the real culprit."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:43 am
lya watched and fallowed him towards the fortess. her eyes narrowed slightly as she sliped behind some goblins. her knife ran across there necks with ease as she walked in side. if she didnt stop the evil it would kill her...even if she was on the other side of her woods. she staid in the shadows killing here and there trying to find henery. she couldnt do this with out him  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:43 am
Joa-Boo
"Oh I see." Drew thinks to himself as he sees the side henry realy is. "theres somthing about this forest that defys all trust." Drew steps forward and touches the ground. He fells for a sent and picks up a trail from wich the goblins took him. "I must apalogise, Lya, I always thought you to be the one to make the move. Looks like Henry was the real culprit."
((they took him inside a fortess that is infront of you))  

pirate-man
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am
((did they......I didn't notice....I think we should all take a second and stoped freken God moding))
Drew steped back and spread his wings. He took the air and stoped above the fortress toching its roof. he stayed close to the roff and moved slowly. his eyes bellow him and watching for any one. There was no way they could fight down a whole fortrees and had to watch over Lya. Drew pulled out his bow and fallowed her. through a scope.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:53 am
((who is god moding))  

pirate-man
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:57 am
((the act of killing things with just anything and no chance of any conter or fighting back.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:00 pm
lya narrowed her wild green eyes as a group of orcs(i can spell that better lol)) walked through a room. she gribed the hilts of her blades and was about to follow when a green and black hand gribed her throat from the back and she was pulled back as the hand started to choke her. the other hand wraped around her arms and chest. fear washed through her "there there pretty thing...soon my...." it licked her neck to her cheek sending more fear through her. "...my sweet...you will be to scared to fight back as we..." his gaze looked her over 'oh no..' she though as he gribed her throat more tight. the world around her was swaying and fading as she passed out in fear and lack of air  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

pirate-man
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:00 pm
((ok no one is doing that anymore. and that is just becuse i was to lazy to make them fight back. but i will make them now))henry was safe in the castle. he reported to the leader of it. "those two out there are very strong be especily care about the girl" he said sinking into the ground. he reapeared behind the to fighters. invisbable to there eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:16 pm
lillya Wild
lya narrowed her wild green eyes as a group of orcs(i can spell that better lol)) walked through a room. she gribed the hilts of her blades and was about to follow when a green and black hand gribed her throat from the back and she was pulled back as the hand started to choke her. the other hand wraped around her arms and chest. fear washed through her "there there pretty thing...soon my...." it licked her neck to her cheek sending more fear through her. "...my sweet...you will be to scared to fight back as we..." his gaze looked her over 'oh no..' she though as he gribed her throat more tight. the world around her was swaying and fading as she passed out in fear and lack of air

Drew saw this and pulled hard on his bow. It let out flameing arow but before it hit the man Drews eyes turned red and the arow split into This big bemon wolf. "Gonay Marton Rsts" Drew yelled as the dog ran into one of the orcs and growld deep at the others. It breathed in hard and then sent a meteor at them.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:23 pm
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild

Drew saw this and pulled hard on his bow. It let out flameing arow but before it hit the man Drews eyes turned red and the arow split into This big bemon wolf. "Gonay Marton Rsts" Drew yelled as the dog ran into one of the orcs and growld deep at the others. It breathed in hard and then sent a meteor at them.
lya fell hard to the ground. her eyes closed as she hit the ground "....henery" she wispered softly as she opened her eyes and looked around. she was very weak and lightheaded. she looked up and smiled at drew "thank.......you....."  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff