Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:56 pm
Alyson almost pouted at his words. She was not delicate! So although he told her to close her eyes, she couldn't help but keep them open . . . and what she saw . . . was difficult for her to describe. It was beautiful but horrifying, graceful but deadly. "A dance of death . . ." she whispered to herself, eyes wide. But she couldn't watch for much longer and she closed her eyes again, not wanting to see any more bloodshed. Conrad came for her . . . but why? She was very grateful of course, but she couldn't understand why he had come after her . . . not after what she had said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:30 pm
Conrad was down to the leader. His heart pounding in his ears.

"We were right to kidnap this woman." The Wraith purred going to her and touching her cheek.

"You stay away from her!" Conrad growled tensing to trace to her side but the Wraith held a blade to her neck.

"Such an adorable little female. You have." The wraith kept going. "No wonder your heart beats for her. Though I'm surprised you didn't tell her, or take her to bed. . ."

"I'm not like them." Conrad hissed. "I would never force myself on where I am unwanted."

The Wraith brushed his fingers over her pretty skin. "Really? That's strange A chivalrous Fallen Vampire. . . The last kind. Did you know deary." He whispered to Alyson. "Most of his kind, when they kind their Bride throw her in their bed and take her? They mark her pretty flesh with their fangs and keep her on the bed until she stops fighting and submits. That's how Vampires court, yet for some reason this insane vampire decided not to do that to you. I wonder why?"

It was then while the Wraith was distracted that Conrad struck. He traced behind the Wraith and broke his neck then dragged him away from Alyson and killed him. More blood covered him. But he had to make sure the blade hadn't cause Alyson harm. He wiped a hand on a clean part of his clothes and gently touched her. "It's okay Alyson," He whispered to her. "It's just me. I promise. I'm so glad you weren't hurt."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:45 pm
Feeling fingers on her face, Alyson's eyes opened before she snapped at the fingers angrily, seeing the wraith. However, she soon fell still when the blade was placed at her neck. However, it was the wraith's words that started to make her panic. What was he saying?! However, when Conrad struck to fight the wraith again, Alyson closed her eyes once more, trying to process what she had just been told . . . and not wanting to see any further bloodshed.

Then she felt fingers on her skin again and she instantly moved to snap at them, when she heard Conrad's voice. Though after what she'd been told, this wasn't exactly comforting. She struggled against the bonds she was still under. "Why did you come after me?!" she queried, seeming more panicked than anything else now. "And what was that guy talking about?! Vampire courting and why I haven't been marked and . . ." she was really freaked out by all this supernatural business.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:54 pm
"Ssh Koeri." He said trying to soothe her. "Don't worry about the words of a dead man." He continued. "I'm here now, you're safe. We'll get you out of here. You'll be safe at home. I'll fix the wards so people can't get in. I'm sorry I didn't tell you how long I'd be. I didn't mean to worry you." He tried to untie her from the bonds but he wasn't familiar with the knots.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:17 pm
Alyson shook her head. "He said your heart beats for me. What even does that mean?!" she asked, her brain starting to piece the puzzle together, but not wanting to see the big picture. She shook her head again. "I don't understand . . . I said such terrible things to you. How . . . Why would you even come after me?" she asked, calming down a bit as the guilt rushed through her. "I'm sorry by the way . . . I didn't mean it." she whispered, avoiding looking at Conrad, feeling really guilty now since he had come after her even after she'd been a b***h.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 pm
Conrad smiled softly and set her free. She looked so scared. He pulled her into his arms and dared to kiss her. "Oh Alyson." He whispered to her keeping her close to him. "I know you were angry, and upset and confused. I know you didn't mean those words." He lifted her into his arms and started to walk away from the den into the midnight air. "I have. . . romantic feelings for you Alyson." He said. "I. . . I have for a while. But I didn't want to overwhelm you with them and crowd you. If you permit it, I wish to court you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:18 pm
Alyson's eyes widened and, now having her powers available with the bonds gone, flew up, out of Conrad's arms. "Court me? Like . . . how he said vampires court?" she asked, her breathing picking up a bit with worry. She watched him warily, ready to fly away if needed. Although . . . he hadn't done anything unwelcome towards her in the time that he lived with her . . . when she definitely would have been too weak to even fight back . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:23 pm
"What? No! No! Nothing like that! No! I mean the normal court! Dating, going on picnics~ Movies that sort of thing! I'd never do the traditional Vampire way! Never it's barbaric!" He promised missing her in his arms. "Please Alyson. I'm not like them! I'd never try to force on you something you weren't ready to receive."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:40 pm
Alyson sighed a bit and then floated back down to the ground. "And . . . you promise that?" she asked softly. "I guess . . . maybe . . . I don't mind. I'm not really looking for a relationship right now though . . ." she murmured, not wanting to give him false hope. Still . . . he was a nice enough guy . . . maybe she could just see where this went?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:49 pm
Conrad smiled a little. "I know you're not." He replied. "I promise I won't press unless you throw yourself at me." He said smiling cheeky like. "And we can go snail pace. Go as slow as you want." He promised. At least he got in the front door. He just had to make it toward the bedroom. But he'd take his time, stay in the foyer as long as possible.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:10 pm
Alyson smiled a bit. "Thanks." she said softly. She then sighed a bit, really tired after the day's activity. "Can we go home now?" she asked, not actually knowing where she'd been taken to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:20 pm
Conrad smiled back and took her back into his arms. "Yes we can." he replied and traced them home to her room putting her on the bed. "I'll make you something to eat." He added and pressed a kiss to her forehead.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:38 pm
Alyson smiled. "Thank you. For everything." she said softly, getting comfortable in her bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:55 pm
Conrad smiled softly and tucked her into bed. "Any time Koeri." He whispered to her making sure she was comfortable. "I'm always here." He smiled more and made sure the room was secure. Then He went to get something for her to eat like he said.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:01 pm
Alyson sighed, her eyes closing. She wondered what Koeri meant. Oh well . . . she'd ask him either when he came back into her room, or in the morning . . . she really was quite tired after the day she'd had. And . . . maybe Conrad was right . . . she should learn how to wield a weapon and learn how to defend herself . . . she didn't want something like that to happen again.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff