Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Underground Rp area
Wanted: Nice Master. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:03 am
Dianna nodded and smiled at the child before returning to the next Inu. She turned to Helios and smirked encouraged the other neko and inu children to swarm Helios. Then she turned to Helena and handed her the list. "I thought I'd give them a check over for you, This way they wouldn't tap their feet while you worked on the kit."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:24 am
Helena blinked before chuckling a bit as she looked over the list. "That was quite kind of you. I hope you didn't send any of them home though. Some of these aren't my patients." she said, giggling a bit more. "There are other doctors here Dianna. I meant to introduce you to them during the lunch break, but you're a bit more . . . proactive than I expected you to be." she said, smiling as she handed the list back to Dianna. "Still, what can you tell me about this one?" she asked, pointing to her next patient on the list, a little inu boy whose owners had noticed that he kept sicking up after meals. The inu child in particular was not one of those who joined in the swarm that went to play with Helios.

Helios's eyes widened as he was suddenly swarmed with neko and inu children, some of which were demanding 'pony rides'. He wasn't a damned horse! He hissed at them, but it didn't do anything to deter the hair-pulling demands for 'pony rides'. Again, Helios had slumped limp to the floor, allowing the kids to just crawl over him, pulling/playing with his hair, and a couple of them had picked up his hands and were making them fight each other. This seemed to amuse the kids the most out of everything, seeing his limp arms being manipulated by some of the bigger kids in that way. He hoped his wrists weren't going to be sore after this . . . Maybe he should just give in and give them the damn pony rides . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:34 am
Dianna nodded a little. "I didn't send anything home. I just took observations." She smiled up at Helena then looked at the Inu boy. "He has a fever of one hundred and one point five. He has a productive cough with dark green mucus and red blood shot eyes. His pulse and bp are slow but laboured." She listed off the symptoms. "My diagnosis is either a bad cold, a chest infection or strep throat." Her eyes drifted to Helios and smiled. Poor guy. "Excuse me." She said to Helena. "Hey guys! What did I say about biting the Neko?" The children echoed that she said not to do it. "That's what I thought, behave or no treats." Then she turned back to Helena. "I gave the boy a blanket because while his head was really hot the rest of his body was cold."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:03 am
Helena nodded. "Yes, that sounds about right." she murmured, going behind the desk and pulling out the inu's file. "Hm . . . except it also says he's been throwing up after every meal." she murmured softly. "I wonder . . ." she whispered to herself before going to the inu's owners and instructing them to lead the boy into the exam room.

Helios suddenly leaped up with an odd sound escaping his lips and he glared at the now giggling neko who had caused it. "Don't do that." he growled, holding his stomach protectively, even as he had a couple of kids clinging to him from his sudden movement. The mischievous, giggling neko only moved forward to do it again, causing Helios to leap backwards out of her reach. "I said no!" he snapped. Then, one of the inus who he had landed by reached up and poked him in the stomach, causing that sound to escape his lips again as he now backed away from the rather smug looking inu. "Seriously . . . don't . . ." he whined, but the kids had a new button to press. And Helios found himself being swarmed and tickled mercilessly by the pests! Dammit! He hadn't laughed this hard since . . . he couldn't remember . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:07 am
Dianna went to him. "Do you wish me to save you?" She asked smiling kindly. She was about to follow Helena but had asked to see if she could save him first. She smiled a little as the kids tickled him. A few of the older Neko's and Inu's saw Dianna go to him and smirked at them. They picked up on her crush instantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:47 pm
Helios was writhing under the mass of children who were tickling him, but he did manage to glare at Dianna, if only briefly. "I don't need no damn -Ha!- help!" he had tried to keep a straight face as he scowled at her, but the tickling was too strong. "They're never this bold . . . You probably put them up to it . . ." he muttered between bouts of laughter, thinking to himself.

Helena, in the meantime, began her checkup of the inu boy who didn't seem to want to answer any of her questions. He also avoided making eye contact with her. He was hiding something. She suspected he knew why he was sick. "Alright, can you open your mouth and say 'ah'?" she asked.

"No." he grumbled, keeping his lips as tight as he could.

Helena sighed. Children were adorable, but sometimes it was a pain when she was trying to help them and they wouldn't cooperate!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:23 pm
Dianna smiled a little. "Now why would I do that?" She asked then shook er head. "Never mind. I'm going to help Helena." She said then went into the examination room seeing her friend having trouble. "Hey there little guy." She said. "You were so brave when I took your temperature." She put her hand on his. "This lady is the best lady ever." She continued. "All she wants to do is help you with that cough you showed me. I'll stay with you. Will you let her take a look? So she knows what candy to give you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:28 am
The inu boy frowned. "But she'll yell at me . . ." he whispered, his ears drooping.

Helena sighed. "I will not yell at you. Dianna is right, I just want to help you, and I can't do that if you're not letting me do my job." she said in a soft tone. "Now, please, will you help me help you feel better?" she asked.

The inu bit his lip. "I . . . I ate a bouncy ball . . ." he muttered, eliciting gasps from his owners. "It looked yummy . . . Like a gumball . . ." he whined, his voice rather raspy.

Helena sighed and sat back. "Well . . . I suppose we'll need to get the bouncy ball out of you then." she said, before looking quizically at the inu. "And where exactly did you find this bouncy ball?" she asked.

"Under the sofa . . ." he mumbled, looking rather ashamed of himself.

"And was it covered with dust and such?" The inu nodded. "Well no wonder you're sick." she said with fond exasperation. And really, the boy was only around four or five. She couldn't put too much blame on him, she supposed.

The inu boy was looking rather green around the gills. "I dun feel good . . ." he muttered.

Helena's eyes widened and she quickly guided the boy to the garbage can, holding it open as he sicked up into it. "See that? Your body's trying to get rid of the foreign object." she murmured softly, rubbing his back in a soothing fashion. She then looked to his owners. "I have a feeling the ball might be stuck somewhere, but I'll have to get an x-ray to know it's location. As for the other symptoms, he likely got a bug from all the germs that were on the ball when he ate it." she said, frowning.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:36 am
Dianna tried not to whine as she stroked the boy's head. The poor thing. She was there for him the whole time he expelled the content of his stomach. "I think we've learned our lesson?" She asked him kindly then whispered in his ear. "Don't worry I did that as a kid too. But see? She didn't yell at you. We'll just take a picture of your belly and everything will be okay." She calmed the boy best she could.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:25 am
The boy just whimpered, his ears nearly flat against his head now. "Am I gonna die?" he asked, looking up at Dianna with big, wide eyes that were brimming with unshed tears. He really felt quite horrible.

Helena, who had heard the question, smiled a bit sadly. "We'll make sure you get better, okay?" she said softly before heading to the computer to let the x-ray team know that she was sending them a patient. "Take him up to the second floor, suite 240. I'll also let an associate of mine, a gastroenterologist know about Rusty and she'll be able to help you more than I can." she said, typing up an email as she spoke. "Get an appointment with her as soon as you can. I don't want this going untreated for much longer." she said, all business.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:39 am
Dianna picked him up. "Of course not. At most it'll be a horribly painful poop." She said smiling and nuzzling him. "I'll take him up if that's okay?" She asked the humans. She had a feeling he'd feel more comfortable with her near being a non-human.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:33 am
Helena blinked. "Ah, Dianna, I'm sure his owners can take care of him well enough to find their way to Imaging." she said kindly. The female owner came and took the boy from Dianna's arms, and with an odd glance back at the neko, the couple left with the inu boy in tow.

Helena sighed, rubbing her head, fighting off a headache. "Dianna, I know you're trying to be helpful, but while a neko in the position of doctor's assistant is a thing most people can understand, most will not trust you to take their slave away. Please, don't ever suggest something like that again." she said, trying to be kind in her tone, but knowing that the rules had to be set down. For Dianna's own safety if nothing else. She sighed again. "Please, could you fetch the next patient? I believe it was a complaint of an ear ache, but I'm fairly certain I saw them joining the crowd that jumped on Helios. Still, since they're here, I must check up on them." she said, knowing it would probably be a quick case. Something she was rather thankful for at this point. It was shaping up to be a long day, and it wasn't even ten o'clock yet.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:55 am
Dianna sighed a little and nodded a little. She was only trying to help. Oh well. She picked up her clip board and headed out. "Move slave!" A man hissed shoving Dianna to the ground.

"Hey!" Dianna growled. "Unless you want to go to the back of line no shoving!"

"How dare you speak back to me you impertinent wench!" The man roared raising his hand to strike her again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:02 am
"Oi! b*****d!" Helios's voice piped up from the pile of children who had all gone still once the man pushed Dianna over. It was easy for him to untangle himself now and he did so, standing up and glaring at the stranger. "This ain't your house, or mansion, or whatever you live in. Your rules don't apply here." Helios stated as he went over and helped Dianna up, even going so far as to pick up her clipboard for her and hand it back to her. Sure, he wasn't her friend, but he showed solidarity to fellow slaves when a human was abusing them. He didn't just sit by and watch as some slaves did. "Or are you looking for a fight?" he finished, glaring. His eyes expression was just daring the man to make a move.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:07 am
Dianna smiled a tiny bit and clutched the clip board close. "Thanks." She said to him smiling a bit.

The human glared. "You'd be dead if you were my neko." He hissed lowly.

"I should report you!" Dianna hissed.  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces