Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Nikui Roudousha(AU YGO RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  Vote.
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:35 pm
I strolled down the tiled hallways. My footsteps seemed to leave echos behind them as they walked. I passed by many doors filled with the sick and wounded. The sight of these people made me even more determined not to have my brother end up here again. But it was no matter, I would be out and back in before my brother were to even open his eyes. He would have never known I was gone. And I would finally be useful to my big brother. But before I could even reach the door, I heard my name being called.

As my strides came to a sudden hault, I didn't even bother to turn around to them. It seemed as if both Lai and Jaine were on my tail, this was not good. I tried my best to slip by without a word to either of them, but they followed me in persuit. There wasn't much to where I could run, both seemed to be worried for me. Yet of course, I was just fine, just determined to be considered useful. I was stopped once more as Jaine touched my shoulder. It was eaiser not to speak to her then it was to Lai. The worry in his voice pierced me, making it harder to hold back. They wouldn't understand what I was trying to do, and my brother could not find out.

"I'm fine.." I finally answered, breaking the tense silence of the room. "I just have to go do something quickly. I'll be back before Seifer wakes up." I replied. Still remaining in the grasp of Jaines hand upon my shoulder. I couldn't just brush her off and walk away. Though I seemed to be unconfortable with her around, I was not intending to be rude or sour towards her. More like uncaring and silent, yet thats how I was to everyone. That is, except for my brother, and surprisingly enough.. Lai. Hopefully they would let me go without question. Yet that did seem a little unlikely, they were worried. And since they were worried, they would try and find out my plans. Even though I must agree.. they may not be the wisest or smartest of plans I have had.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:26 am
{{What exactly is his plan? Sometimes it's good to have shorter posts than three paragraphs... eek my brain starts to hurt after the middle of the second one.... O_<}}

Lai smiled, "I'm glad then. Where are you going?" he asked quietly, "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it."  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:29 am
((eh, it's all good. I probably won't be able to get on as much myself... I'm a bit behind in math sweatdrop ))

I walked in front of Mokuba, an eyebrow raised incredulously. I had told that lie often enough myself to know that Mokie was pulling the same thing.

"Look, Micky... somethings wrong. What's going on?" I don't like to be pushy, I don't like to be this questioning of others. But something in Mokie's tone told me that I would regret it forever if I didn't ask him what was up.

My green eyes connected with Mokie's deep blue gaze, and I hoped against hope that Mokie wasn't foolish enough to try and lie to Lai and myself.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:19 am
Well its the point that the reader doesn't know his plan. I havnt lead anyone to figuring it out until he gets to it. It's nothing really that stupid, it may actually make him more active. Besides, I think it would be kinda cool it he did stuff for his brothers profession instead of being on the side lines. Since Jaine is going to take over around the technology, which Mokuba was known for helping his brother out around that area. I think it would be good to get him doing something else as well. And I like making long posts, it shows better skills in roleplaying if you can write descriptively without it completely dragging. I dont think its dragging, and the better of rpers make larger posts since they go more in depth.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:42 am
I was glad to see Lai understand that I didn't feel like talking about things lately. But this women seemed to be a little more pushy then he was. Before I knew it, she had turned me to face her. My eyes met hers, though my look was more to the lines of glaring. I wasn't use to others touching me besides my brother, and she was pushing it a little too far. Though I had made acceptions for Lai, I didn't know why I had though. We remained silent for a few moments, as I refused to reply to her. My eyes shifted beyond her to gaze over at Lai. He seemed to be just as worried as she was, but he was more shy, like me. I turned away, as if I was trying to resist his look. But I failed, before gazing at the floor letting out a sigh of surrender.

"I was heading back to my brothers headquarters..I'm planning on getting a new and more official job there. Before you came along I was my brothers assistant when it came to computers. Yet his head officer never made me official. I love computers, and still want to help my brother." I paused. Still not gazing in the womens eyes. My body relaxed as I surrendered to her touch. Even if I wasn't fond of it, there was nothing I could do without making a scene. "Dont think that the only reason I'm doing this is because you stole my job. That is not the reason I am doing this. Computer work wont help my brother. I want to stand by my brother and protect him. I'm not a child, and I'm not going to come close to loosing my brother again..without able to do anything to protect him.." I began to trail off.

As I spoke, tears formed in my eyes. No matter how much I fought to keep them in, they streamed down my cheeks. "I want to become a detective too..or even a member of the police force. But I always wanted to work with my brother, us two together solving mysteries and working together. That way if anyone dares to come near him again, I'll have a gun to blow their brains out." I finished finally. I wasn't use to spilling my heart on the floor to somone. It was then that I could finally look at her firmly in the eyes. "I always wanted to work beside him...the day just came sooner then I thought. And I know its dangerous and I know the consiquences, but I'm willing to take those chances." I replied firmly.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:23 pm
((actually, she just stood in front of him, but c'est la vie))

I smiled faintly at Mokie, feeling bad about how protective I was feeling about him at the moment. Honestly, I hate doing this sort of thing. Call it motherly instict, if you must call it anything. I let go of his shoulder, and stepped aside. One, because I wanted him to go follow his dream. Two, because my hand was starting to feel wierd from such prolonged human contact. I feel bad about stealing Mokie's job, but I already said yes. If I had known, I would have declined and left, hopefully end up far away from all of these awkward emotions. I noticed that Mokie was crying.

"I respect you for that, Micky. I think that it's good that you want to help your brother." I said, softly. I really do respect this kid, even if he's not exactly fond of me. I'm used to it, in fact, I'm almost awed at the fact that Lai seems to be so friendly with me. Him and Seto.

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:12 pm
Lai turned around slowly, ".... Mokuba.... Why would you try to get a gun?"(he's afraid of kids with guns, since the cops told him that a few kids with guns accidentaly killed his folks, so... prepare for a rant, then apology... sweatdrop ) he was silent for a moment, ".... I can't belive you Mokuba! Just because he hires someone who can help you out with the computers you decide to get a f***ing gun?!" that was prbably the first swear word Lai had said since he was a kid, "Mokuba, are you selfish about your brother or something?!" he turned around, stomping his feet to clasp against the tile, "He already loves you better than anyone would!!! You don't need to earn it by getting a GUN!!!" he paused for a moment and turned around, a few tears rolling down his cheeks, "A couple of kids with guns killed my parents, and I don't want that to happen to you... so please.... please, don't try that again.... I'm sorry I yelled.... it's just...." he couldn't say anything more, he simply rubbed his eyes and fell onto the ground crying.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:34 am
The rant that Lai had just given was probably the most awkward moment of that day. I wanted to kneel down and give him a hug, but the splint on my leg wouldn't let me. Instead, I walked over to Lai (more like hobbled, my leg makes movement awkward) and rested a hand on his head.

"Calm down Lai... not all cops go off and shoot people. Some never use a gun in their entire career." I paused, looking for the right words. I'm not very good at the whole consoling thing, "I'm sorry about your parents, Lai. It's not easy losing them, even if they weren't the best parents."

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:44 am
"I loved them all the same..." Lai whimpered.

"He's out of bed?!"

"Trying to get out of bed!"

"Well keep him in there!!! We need to get him a wheelchair before he gets up and about!!"

The conversation continued as nurses rushed by, "Keep that guy in his bed! It's amazing he can even move with all that seditave we gave him!!" and the strang thing was that they were going straight to Seifer's room.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:21 pm
I turned towards the nurses who were rushing by, and I couldn't believe my ears.
"Are they talking about Seto?" I half asked aloud, half to myself. It didn't seem possible, he had barely had any strength last time he was awake. But it was true; as I held out a hand to help Lai up, I saw a small army of hospital personel and a wheelchair enter his room. I was caught between joy and worry. Joy, because Seto was (hopefully) feeling better, fear because I didn't know why he was trying to get out of bed.
As Lai got up, I started heading down the hallway, which was painfully slow (literally), as I felt the need to run but couldn't. My leg wasn't cooperating.

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Lai quickly got up and scuttled into Sasuke's room, "Dude! Stop trying to get up! Let them help you!"

"Where is Jaina? Is she okay now?" Seifer said in a quiet tone.

"She's fine, she's on her way." Lai replied.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:42 pm
((OMG!!! That's so... sweet! whee ))

I arrived at Seto's door as they were helping him into the wheelchair. I did my best to walk through the door normally, but I still had a little limp. I don't like putting on a show like this, but I didn't want to worry Seto, and these hospital personel seemed to enjoy leading me back to my room at the sightest sign of a problem.
I was so glad to see Seto awake. I walked over and smiled at him, fighting back tears of relief.
"Hey... how are you feeling?" I asked Seto softly, bitting my lip to keep the tears at bay.

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:14 pm
"Don't wrry about me... what about you?" Seifer smirked up at her.

Lai smiled widely, "... This is great!" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:12 am
I smiled down at Seto, happy to see he was acting what I percieved to be "normal" for him.
"I'm fine... I'm just glad you're awake."

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:29 am
Seifer chuckled, "Yeah... I'm awake." he smiled.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff