Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille smiled devilishly. What an offer. He'd let her just wander around his home willy nilly with whatever she pleased out of this room. No, perhaps it was too good to be true. He had to gain something out of it. "Ya know, you're quite the charmer when I'm not caged up", her smile turned to a frown, "But how do you know I won't just bolt. I don't know you that well but I have a feeling you've got something up your sleeve." She turned away from him too look around the room, keeping her back to him as she spoke. "Call a girl suspicious but I feel a new bargain is about to be laid down so why don't you throw your terms on the table now." Because there was a lot at stake to make her consider most offers. She folded her arms and turned back to him with a watchful eye.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Suspicious

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven smirked, he didn't mind that she rambled, he rather enjoyed hearing her voice now that it was less strained. A voice he thought he wouldn't mind listening to the rest of his immortal life. As the skin under his hands began to become smooth, he gently ran his nails across it in a very light skimming. "So you've truly never drank from the flesh? Does Kade's mate no' count or is that not considered tap?" He had no idea how it worked. Had heard of the horde's eyes going so red from drinking of the living being that the memories drove them to madness. Had heard of the forebearers as well. Were the memories not transported just because a glass came inbetween the tap and the drinker?

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Massaging Sonja

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:14 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade blushed darkly at Clara's actions. Oh great. . . that was wonderful. . . Perfect. Another reason for pain. He sighed and cuddled her close the beast loving the skin to skin contact. He smiled a tiny bit and let him self drift off. She smelt so lovely and his beast was rubbing against his skin wanting to paw her a little. But he knew if he did that then he'd get punched.. No way he wanted that.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:35 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja pressed her mouth against the pillow and gave a tiny moan from his touch. God he was so wicked! She smiled into the pillow then turned her head. Her crisp blue eyes watched him from between strands of hair. "I have to take directly from you to get your memories. The moment blood is put from the body into a cup it starts to die, there for no memories. Emotions yes. Memories no." She smiled more when she realised he was wanting to know more about her. "I can go a grand total of a week without blood before the urge sets in. So I try to drink something every day or every second day depending on weekends and public holidays as I am reliant on the shops being open to get blood. However, the only exception to the rule of not drinking from the tap is our "Bride". But. . . Most people refrain for fear of hurting them or fear of not gaining consent and the like but they find their mates are more than happy to bare their neck." She frowned shifting a little. Her belly was healed enough that the couch was itching. Meh.
She frowned a little. "I however am rather reluctant as I don't know how much control I have of myself in this state. I'd probably wait for a few months until I know I'm stable before asking. And if I got a no I'd not ask again at all." Her words were a promise. She'd never feed from him if he was unwilling.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smirked. Smart girl. "I told you. The wards won't let you leave with my things. So you're free to run around my house all you like. I'll stock the place up with food for you but you have to tell me what you like. And my terms are simple." He said smiling putting his hand on her shoulder. "Give me a sporting chance for your heart." He got a charming sort of smile. "Not your actual heart." He said hoping she didn't think he meant he wanted to eat her heart. "The one they talk about in movies and romance novels." Love. "If you do, you won't regret it." Damn it heart get out of my ears! He thought smiling a little. "We don't need to share a room or anything like. Not unless you want too. I'll leave the details to you so I'm not stepping on toes. And I'll protect you from your enemies too." He seemed a little excited. "Umm. . . also I apologise if i'm a bit. . . crowding I've not had house guests before so I'm not sure what to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille held up a hand to stop him, "Woah, woah. Slow down there cow-poke." It was worse than she thought, he didn't just want a lay he was looking after a real mating. But demons had to attempt right? They didn't know if one was their mate without trying it. He must be trying to verify such things. "Lookit, I'm a sorceri, we're all enchantresses by nature, you're just feeling the effects of such. We don't really agree with that whole long-term thing that I think you're thinking of, dig?" It was getting uncomfortable. Now that he'd made her intentions clear to her she couldn't get enough air, was too aware of her own body, and dammit his as well. She'd been only with a few lovers in her lifetime, most of the males in the lore were well built but this one, a little above and beyond, had her mind wandering in all the wrong places. Was her face getting heated from it?

"We're two different breeds," Possibly three if I'm guessing right."The chances of me being yours are so ridiculously low it's not even worth the time for an attempt.", tantalizing though it sounded, she waved away the idea. It had been decades since she'd had any fun like that, now would be a poor time to start. "Plus I don't intend on staying long, so no need to go out of your way to stock the place." If he really did think she was his, she'd have to peace out sooner than later or risk his ire. She was treading on dangerous ground if he truly thought they were mates, separating herself from him would be nearly impossible but on the plus side, she'd have a fierce protector if her kin ever did find her.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Suspicious

User Image

Daven swallowed hard, she wanted to drink from him? Why had the thought sped his heart so fast. Her tiny little body sitting pretty in his lap as those wicked little fangs...NO! Get a grip, she'd be...eating you. In a sense. It was a thought welcomed and vilified. What would it feel like to have that smooth little tongue lapping against his injured flesh. He'd heard rumor it was pleasurable to a point. His eyes flashed bright blue without his knowledge, nails sharpening a little bit. He imagined it would go one of two ways, either painfully, or erotic and right now the only thing his mind played over and over was the latter. He stopped stroking her when she shifted, unaware of his physical reactions to her. Kade and Clara had left them and it wasn't until now he'd noticed.

[ooc; Confused.

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:02 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara continued to sleep deeply, the steady deep sleep erasing the dark circles that had formed under her eyes and smoothed the lines of pain and strain that had creased her features when she’d been awake. Her body was rejuvenating it’s self as it was meant to. She was for the first time in a while able to sleep contentedly and undisturbed by dreams or worries. When she did wake she blinked open her eyes to find that she was resting her head against Kade’s bare chest…and her chest was bare. She blushed darkly realizing exactly what’d happened when she caught sight of her discarded tank top on the bottom of the bed. She was pressed against Kade his arms wrapped around her, holding her close, but not too tightly. Well hell…now what? If she moved she’d wake him, if she didn’t he’d find her naked as the day she was born, that is if he hadn’t already noticed.

Pulling the blanket up to cover her chest she wiggled away from him, and reached for her tank top and shorts. She snagged the tank top and glanced over to Kade he appeared to still be asleep, so she pulled the tank top on quickly then slid to the side of the bed and pulled on her shorts. Only then did she realize how much she’d healed and she stood there looking at her legs. They were just about normal now. Just a few dark spots here and there. Sitting down on the bed she unwrapped her hand looking at it, there was still an angry red line, that looked like a scar, but she didn’t need the bandage. She waded it up into a ball and stood moving out to the bathroom where she cleaned up and tended to any needs she had before moving back to the bedroom shivering and wrapping up in a blanket as she curled back up on the bed until she got warm, trying to let Kade sleep if he wanted too.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pjs- shorts and tank top
With: Kade
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:27 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade stirred not long after she left. But he pretended to be asleep as he waited to see what she was going to do. If she would notice he didn't put them in his bed as much as he wanted to. He put her in a guest bed to make her happy and comfortable. "Leaving me already?" He asked opening his eyes and sitting up. He still had pants on. "That was a nice sleep." He added on the side. "Haven't slept that well in decades." He hadn't had a nightmare. Or anything the whole time they'd snuggled.

Sonja Dacia

Sonja sensed his unease. "Like I said if you say no I won't ask ever again." She repeated. She knew telling him that would have freaked him out so soothing his fear was a good idea. However, his eyes said he liked that idea. She didn't like that he stopped petting her back. "Sorry. . . I shouldn't have said anything if it was going to scare you in any way. I'll. . . I'll stop." She turned her face away feeling ashamed that she had scared him.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar frowned. "Three." He said. "My heart was still till I met you." He said honestly. "Like I said we can try it out. Go slow." He said. "But. . . if you wish to be attempted to be sure. . ." He wasn't against it. The thought of her bolting made his fangs sharpen a bit. If attempting her would convince her then he'd do it not matter how uncomfortable that made him feel. He wanted it to be. . . well. . . more wanted, more romantic? He didn't know. He just wanted it to be different with her. "What if you need a safe place?" He asked. "What if you're being chased and need a place to stay? I'll keep it stocked for you in case of that."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille looked a little caught off guard, firstly it would seem he'd mistook what she'd said. She had only meant that he wouldn't know because he hadn't attempted her. "Take it slow? I'll tell you right now how I know I'm not yours and we won't even have to bother with that," She started as she sat down, crossing one leg over another. "I've been around males that have been mated. The fact that you aren't all over the top i'll-be-damned-if-you're-leaving tells me you don't fully think I'm meant to be yours. And secondly, that whole attempting thing wasn't an offer, stud. Just an observation."

Aaaand it hit her. Still heart? Omg. Holy s**t he really was a mix breed. Vemon was it? Or Dampire, she couldn't remember. Probably a good thing he wasn't all alpha male on her right now. That's a sinister combination to go up against. Her eyes widened in realization, was it possible he was born a half and half or had he been forced through the change?

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Suspicious

User Image

Daven grinned down at her, "It takes a lot to scare a lykae lass, its just a lot to take in." He stood up, it was getting late. Probably prime time for this little vampress but he grew sleepy. He wondered about her, many things he wanted to ask. The curiosity of a lykae was not sated easily. Did they really sleep in coffins like the movies? He recalled lachlains mate reluctantly slept in the bed with him. Their king had said when they were first starting out she had preferred the floor. What an oddity. "It's getting pretty late, Kade and Clara seem to have gone to bed already. They do have a spare room. You could probably use the rest." He avoided the topic of feeding for now, for his own sanity. Something he would have to talk to someone who knew better about it.

[ooc; Confused.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:45 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara peaked out from under the blanket where she’d bundled up “ I had to go to the bathroom and check my hand.” She said on a yawn closing her eyes again as she laid back on the pillow pulling the covers up to hide all but her nose and eyes. “ It’s cold out there.” She said as she watched him sit up, he wasn’t hard on the eyes she had to admit and she felt her heart speed up just a little, she blinked then took a deep breath “ It was nice, I rarely sleep that deep. Guess all the daredevil stunts caught up to me.” She said then contemplated what her next order of business needed to be. Her stomach growled angrily at her and she gave a whimper. Yea that’s probably the next thing on her to do list. All she’d eat was some fruit salad and toast.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:00 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja nodded a little. "Could you. . . Help me up?" She asked. "The windows aren't light proof and I don't want to be stuck with the sun while the rest of you sleep." She said her tone gaining a slight panicked register. "I. . . I'm scared if I move it'll hurt." Her panic had leaked into her voice. Her hand grabbed his.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar's nostril's flared a little. "How do you know if we don't find out?" He asked slowly. "I don't want to come off as pushy but I would rather for your safety stay here. And I'm offering." He quipped he'd slowly started to cage her against the wall. His eyes black his horns straight. He smirked darkly putting her hand on his heart knowing she could feel it hammering against his rib cage mainly from fear of his dominance getting a negative reaction. He'd not attempted in a while. Would he be good? Would she even want too? What? But he wasn't willing to let her leave. Not when there was a threat against her out there.

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade was awake the moment she whimpered and pulled her into a hug. "How about some breakfast? A nice honey coated fruit salad and some peanut butter toast with some orange juice?" He asked starting to rub her back now. "How does that sound?" He resisted the urge to kiss her shoulder and neck instead content with the touch.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara blinked in surprise as she was pulled into a hug, the blanket falling away partially to reveal down to her shoulders. “Didn’t we already have breakfast?” She said running a hand through her hair. “ Sounds good though, but I think I want some eggs. Need more protein.” she said, knowing she’d need it to help her rebuild all the blood she had given Sonja. As he rubbed her back she gave a sigh and curled up against him just enjoying the attention for the moment, she didn’t ache or throb from head to toe anymore so it was nice to just be able to enjoy it for a few minutes. Besides it’d been nearly three years since she’d taken a lover, which meant it’d been three years since she’d allowed a man this close, much less slept naked with him, or gotten any more intimate with. She could analyze everything that was happening but just for the moment she was alright with this.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille hitched a breath as he backed her against a wall. She could have easily defended herself, hadn't earned her queen title without reason but for some reason the way he looked at her, that raw lust left her nearly breathless. An ache she hadn't known in years was returning, and every second that passed by he was becoming more attractive to her. She had to admit that normally the alpha thing didn't turn her on but it was working for this one. When he placed her hand against his chest she felt the steady beat. She hadn't thought him to have been lying about it, but was he telling the truth when he said it was still till they met? She didn't have the honed senses to have picked up on the fact that it was beating or not back then.

She'd have to be on the defensive. She didn't know what this wicked demon had on his mind, what he was about to try or whether it was a ruse. Her eyes wouldn't meet his, it'd be a weakness for her she was not willing to exploit, instead her gaze falling just below it as she worked to steady her breaths. God his scent was intoxicating this close. How long would she hold out against him? Was he really going to try and attempt her here. Something about doing that on top of mountains of jewels hardly seemed a problem for her. A fear in the back of her mind ate at her though, what if she really was his? She'd be filthy rich and spoiled the rest of her days if everything went well. Or trying to get away her entire life.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Suspicious

User Image

Daven nodded, carefully sliding two hands underneath her delicate frame and craddling her to him. He headed for the guestroom but stopped, hearing stirring inside. Must be Kade chose that room for some reason, the master bedroom appeared to be up for grabs yet though. He carried her there, pulling the covers back and setting her down as gently as could be "Want the ceiling fan on? Might cool ya down a bit more?" He offered.

[ooc; Confused.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:35 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly and nodded. "I've got eggs." He said. "I'll cook up whatever you want." He said in her ear trying to make it sound sexy while he rubbed her body in slow sensual movement like he was trying to slowly caressed her back and hips. He made sure to keep the line but also took advantage of her need of a back rub.

Sonja Dacia

Sonja cuddled him as he carried her to the room. She smiled shyly. "Would you stay?" She asked. "The bed is huge and lonely looking. I. . . You don't have to, I'm just used to sleeping on the floor." She smiled a tiny bit more. "Ceiling fan sounds nice." The curtains were light proof. Good. But she'd only sleep long enough to heal a bit more then wake before sun rise and find somewhere safe to hide during the day.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smirked a little and leaned down to her a little. "Am I scaring you little Enchantress?" He asked tilting his head down and nuzzling her neck. She smelt so good. "Would you like me to stop or would you like me to clear a spot on this floor?" He asked his hands now on her hips, his body leaning forward.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille gasped at the sensation of him so close to her neck, would he bite her? What would it feel like? Why did she want to know, why was her body warming to his every touch? No! This was wrong. She had to get out of here, away from him, what he was doing to her...she couldn't think straight, was losing sight of her goals. With that last sentence she'd been sent into defensive mode, sharp spikes of bone leaching out from her body and pointing to him with warning, her dark chocolate eyes now had bright streaks of white through them.
                                            Her breath quickened, Need to get out, now... this male had no intentions of letting her go as he had said in the dungeon, he intended to keep her further trapped, using her own body against her. She was weary, removed the headdress and set it down next to her. He had said she could wear it while in the house, but she wanted out and was willing to bet that would be what would hold her up. She shed her hands of rings, made quick work on the earrings and held her hands on the necklace. By all means she looked as spooked as a deer caught in headlights. She was sick of being a hostage. Of being lied to.
                                            Wicked demon, even through the panic she still couldn't hide her body's interest in him. The spikes only about half an arms length slowly withdrew back into her body, protruding only a few inches, ready for another defensive maneuver if necessary. Her eyes darted, the only shot would be the door directly behind him...could she outrun a tracing demon/vampire hybrid? No, probably not. Could she overpower one? Absolutely not. She could make herself look like a bigger threat than she really was though and that had saved her on countless occasions.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; I won't be put in another cage.

User Image

Daven turned the fan on, not bothering to cover her up. The cool breeze probably felt like a breath of heaven against her skin. How odd, she seemed so shy around him but in the back of his mind he gathered their age difference was no doubt immense. He moved over to sit on the edge of the bed by her, hand reaching out to brush the hair from her face. The idea of her snuggled in the crook of his arm was about enough to make him stay. No, right now he needed space from her. He wouldn't like it but he had things in his mind to sort out. He wouldn't sleep tonight, knew that much but that just meant he could keep a more vigilant watch on her. "I'm sorry, lass. You're gonna have to bear with me for a bit.", he gave a weak smile, running his thumb across her cheek. "If you prefer to sleep on the floor then I can make it comfortable for you with some bedding. For tonight, I think it'd be better if you were left alone."
                                            The full moon was coming, and with it's pull, and having found his potential mate, things just became a bit more dangerous for him. He pulled his hand from her, clasping them and resting his elbows on his knees, letting his hands fall between them as he stared at the ground. "A lot's happen, just need a little time to sort it all out." He didn't want to leave her like this, his beast roaring against the decision. What if she needed something during the night and he wasn't there? What if something happened to her. All the worries of matehood ached him. "I'll stay in here, if that will help you sleep better, but our beds should be separate for now."

[ooc; Longing to hold sonja just a bit more.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:06 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She gave a soft laugh at his whisper in her ear, was he trying to sound sexy? Talking about breakfast? Lifting her head she rubbed her cheek against his bare skin “ I’ll keep that in mind” she said her voice practically a purr of sensuality without her even having to try. The feel of his touch on her skin, sent tingles running though her, but in a good way. It was soothing, and arousing at the same time, instinctively she pressed into him wanting more contact. She shifted again moving her arms to wrap around his neck, and lifted her cheek to brush against his softly as she whispered “ Your rather good at that you know.” against his ear her lips brushing against it softly as she spoke.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:23 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled and cuddled her close. "Thank you. I took a class a few years ago because I could." He nuzzled her neck gently and brushed his lips over the skin. His hands gently rubbing up and down her sides as he pressed kisses on her neck and shoulder. They were pecks. No intention of grazing skin. His beast going nuts over the contact. His beast growled in his mind demanding he take but he had to go slow. If a man in her past spooked her, he'd have to calm and show her he wasn't like them. That he was safe. He hoped by not pushing her, by simply showering her body with affection he'd prove he wasn't just after coupling. That he wanted her. He moved her onto his lap and then made his way up to her lips, brushing them over hers wanting to gain permission before pressing hurried, lustful kisses on her lips. He didn't try to make the kiss dirty unless she wanted it.

Sonja Dacia

Sonja nodded. "I can sleep on the floor, you can have the bed." She said smiling softly hoping that he would agree. He could keep an eye on her and be with her but at the same time have space. "Take what you need. If. . . If you're still confused by the full moon I can. . . I can run. . ." She was good at hiding. She didn't want too. But if he was confused. She didn't want to hurt their relationship by being around him during the full moon. She knew how it would happen. In the dirt. But that didn't scare her. She'd seen Lykae turned. They didn't scare her. Well. . . The King did. That had been an accident. Full on accident. Whoops. Live every body! She smiled at the memory rubbing her belly remembering being cut open from it. All she wanted was to hug her cousin. . . Meanie heads.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar moved back. "Hey, It's okay." He said backing down instantly. "I didn't mean to spook you." He frowned softly and took her hand. "Come. We'll get something to eat. I'm sorry I scared you." So that was her power. "Here." He said picking up the head dress and said the words. "You can have this. As an apology." He said feeling the enchantment on it shift to see her as the owner. "No one can take this from you now." He was trying to use it as a peace offering. "This is your safe house. You can come and go as you please. But Some of my things stay here. There are things that the King is looking for in there that if you take them out paint a target on your back. Please. We should get something to eat. I don't know when you last ate." Yeah. . . He just freaked her out.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff