Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina smiled at Seth's laugh, and nodded when he should make a call back to Britain, since she assumed he was from Britain. She began to imagine him meeting her friends if they were to visit, or if they were to go and visit her friends. Ahh, that made her blush. Her mind needs to stop fantasizing, an obvious side effect of reading fanfiction. She thought that they would get along pretty well. Except for one, she does not want him to meet Kyoki. Honestly, that girl's gonna kill them all one day, and she had gotten a worrying text from her saying that she might visit Rina to see how she's doing. Oh god, she better lock up everything she owns so Kyoki doesn't break it. The last time she saw her crazy friend, Kyoki broke her ceiling fan with a pillow. It was a weird night. What if Seth were to meet her parents? Nope, nope, not those thoughts again! She flushed for a solid second before it faded away. Rina snapped back to reality when she felt him touch her cheek, and for some reason, felt the need that she should look away when he was unbuttoning his shirt. "We're in the same boat then."

Rina smiled as she got up and took Seth's hand, her heart was beating faster once again. "I would love to dance with you Seth." She kept a calm demeanor on the outside, but on the inside, she was bouncing off the walls.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $485 |❦| Mood - Very Happy |❦| Boyfriend(?) - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: Don't worry about it! You go have fun! cat_whee

[quote="Lyeisander]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly giggled in response. "Okay, maybe not charming. But you're definitely handsome enough," she smiled up at him softly. Letting him lead, she shuffled a little closer, leaning forward to rest her head onto his chest; still swaying to the music with him. No matter how grumpy and insensitive he might be, he was still a sense of comfort and warmth. His gentle touches and the occasional light in his eyes; that was enough for her. Everyone handles pain differently. He chose to drink and run away from it. She chose to just give up on people if they gave up on her. They were similar and different. He chose to wallow, she chose to move on; to the extremes. Perhaps it was their differences that even made them so similar. They were on the opposite ends of the spectrum, but they were still able to be in close proximity and not kill each other. That saying, 'Opposites attract'; maybe there's some truth to that. It seemed to be the case for them.

A thoughtful smile graced her lips as she listened to his heart beat. She stayed like this for a few moments before finally lifting her head, resting her chin against his chest. "I dunno about you, but I'm still hungry. I didn't get to eat my dinner before coming," she stated with her lips pulling to one side and breaking from his hold. With her right hand sliding across his chest, she made her way back to the food, hoping that a little more eating would calm her raging stomach.

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm, Happy
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro was having the time of his life while dancing. He was lost in the moment and music. He was having the time of his life. After the music ended. Shiro guided Robin over to the snack area where many solo riders were hanging out. He felt a bit of a confidence boost although it made him feel a bit bad for thinking that. He noticed some of the guys sitting around were giving Robin a few stares so he instinctively wrapped his arm around her waist, giving the men a smile. What Shiro hadn't told Robin was that he was a very protective person. But maybe she would pick up on that sometime. When they reached the snack bar, Shiro grabbed a cup and poured himself a cup of wine from one of the numerous bowls of beverages. He poured another one for Robin, although he didn't know if she drank. Do you drink Robin? He asked, tilting his head curiously. He didn't want to force her to drink if she was a light drinker or had a distaste for alcohol.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

If it wasn't for Celly's persistence of trying to be in his life and help him, he wouldn't of taken any interest in her. He would of locked himself away and ignore the world. Most likely though he'd be dead from the alcohol he consumed on a daily basis. It was nearing that point in his life where he just couldn't get out of bed to do anything. Now here he was with someone whom he cared about, dancing with her. Despite the fact he didn't like doing this it did bring out a little bit of joy. When the dance between them ended, he let out a small sigh of relief. He knew that he wasn't off the hook for now but having to stop doing this he took advantage.

"Yeah I can't say I've eaten much since this morning." He moved away from the dance floor, and followed her over to the food stand. His eyes became lost in what was set out. It all looked so fancy and delicious. Whoever organized this had a pretty good taste in food. Some of it he didn't even know what it was. He grabbed one of the plates on the table and with the tongs he dished out a few pieces of sweets along with some other food. A smile came across his face as he became somewhat preoccupied over this.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

She let her eyes dance around, sparkling with wonder. She'd never been in any kind of situation like this before and she was absolutely loving it! While also being extremely nervous, but her excitement was masking all of that. Devi would have suggested dancing because, well, she loved to dance. But looking over at Andrew, she noticed him eyeing the food spread out at the tables for people to eat and giggled softly to herself. Wrapping an arm around his, she leaned in so he could hear her, "Why don't we eat something before we start dancing," she suggested, an amused smile playing on her lips. If he had mentioned he was hungry, she could have fed him before they left; he knew she had leftovers for days in her fridge.

Patting his shoulder gently, she let go of him and made her way towards the food. She could admit, she was a little hungry as well and seeing the delicious spread, along with the accompanying smell...It was hard to resist! Maybe one of these days she could have Andrew cook for her instead. Like when she came over for a puppy play date she promised Damien. For some reason that thought made her wonder how this night might end up. Would they just part ways after he dropped her off? Would they even stay the whole night? Or maybe...Devi blushed hard as her hands began to tremble again. Maybe they might kiss...

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

The second dance was somehow much more enjoyable than the first. Probably because she was a lot more nervous the first time dancing. Once the music was over, she felt Shiro take her over to the snack area. Yay! Just what she needed~ Robin whistled a small tune until she felt an arm around her waist. "Hmm?" Her eyes shot down at the arm before shooting back up to see Shiro smiling. But...at who? She looked all over until she saw a few peering eyes from other guys. "What the hell are they lookin' at?" She wondered and glared at them a bit. Even after "mutating" into her female body, some male tendencies were still left behind. One of them being her aggressiveness. The girl hated being looked at the wrong way, so little things that the other guys were doing were very annoying. "I outta punch their lights out..." She grumbled to herself before sitting down next to her silly boyfriend. Robin just watched as Shiro picked up a wine bottle, filling up glasses for the two of them. When he asked her if she drank before, she gave him a small head shake. "I never really drank alcohol before. Is it good?" She asked as she curiously looked at the crimson color of the liquid. It was rather interesting in color, so in her head she thought it might've been tasty. Taking a sip, Robin's face immediately contoured while she wrinkled her nose. Yuck. Instantly, she pushed her glass away from her and grumbled. Never again.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm, Happy
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro chuckled slightly when she asked if it tasted good. Well pure Wine like this is a bit strong. Pretty alcoholic.... He said before Robin took the cup from him. He watched as she took the cup and took a drink before cutely wrinkling her nose. Maybe I should make you something sweeter at the club some time? He said in between a laugh. He'd been well versed with beverages since he started walking around the earth a few years ago so it was something he thought he was good at. Shiro took a sip of his drink and sighed. It was a strong taste but wasn't anything to terrible. The taste was very rich in alcohol but he didn't mind. So Robin, Are you having fun? He asked, his eyes showing a bit of concern. He didn't want to make this a boring time for her, then what kind of guy would he be? He wanted to make this as nice and fun as possible.

Shiro grabbed a cup of soda and a cup of juice and offered them to Robin. It seems I still need to learn a thing or two about you. Like what you prefer more. He said in a joking manner. But in all honesty even if he liked her he still needed to know more about her before he could be a "Good Boyfriend".

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Perfect Balance/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese laughed despite himself. That was the most painful attempt at an accent he'd ever made. Goodness, that was horrible! He wasn't even drunk and he was acting stupid, he began nodding gratefully when Bree promised to stop. She didn't want to hear him go on. Or worse, pull out the Austin Powers lingo in his natural British accent. No, maybe he would pull that with Lil and see how she reacted. Where was she, anyway? He'd been here ten minutes with no sight of her. Were they in the same room and somehow missing one another, or maybe she was working tonight to keep thing together? Maybe he should text her after this and ask her to meet him in a quieter spot; he knew he saw her car, after all.

He smiled lightly when Bree squeezed his hand, glancing at another couple after following her gaze. She was probably thinking of Finn. The author was sure the candy store manager would make himself known soon. He looked back at her, and pulled his lips to one side. "Ah, well..." How was he doing? He'd been busy, it didn't feel like there had been room for feeling. Just coping as it came along, because everything was coming at them so fast. "That was more unexpected. I'm trying through, but something new is happening everyday. It sorta like being in the eye of a storm, it's calm but there's still chaos all around." He paused, then shrugged slowly. It wasn't all bad.

"Just this morning Lil and I discovered Sela's possessed by a demon. I don't know how to put it into summation. Lil and I are working toward something at least, so there's that. We all can really only just take this a step at a time." He sighed conclusively, looking down at their feet before back up to her face. "Finn was drunk texting me last night and told me you left. He wasn't happy at all. Have you been okay?" He asked in return. "I text you and never got a response." He let go of one hand to rub the back of his neck.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

A n d r e w x D a n i e l s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile: x |Relationship status: Single |Andrew is wearing: x | Money: $762
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew watched Devi, a smile on his face, it was just so adorable how her eyes seemed to be sparkling with wonder. He then blinked and glanced down at her before smiling as he nodded his head. "Okay." He agreed. The male actually did enjoy dancing, well, not a club scene dancing, but slow dancing, yes, he was very good at that. He should be though, his parents forced him into ballroom dancing classes once her turned twelve years old. While the boys at school teased him about hit, he couldn't complain because there were twice as many girls in that class than there were boys and because he was one of the better male dances, the girls would often argue over who got to dance with him. He was taken away from his memories by Devi patting his shoulder though, a goofy grin appearing on his face as he followed after her. Looking at all of the food made his stomach growl a little bit. He really should have eaten something before coming to the ball, but he hadn't really thought about it. The male then began to wonder how the babysitter was dealing with Damien. Knowing his little brother he and the babysitter were probably on the couch with Maggie, eating pizza and watching Damien's collection of Disney movies. Anyway, he'd left a list of numbers, his being the one at the top, so she could call if there were any problems and he hadn't heard his phone go off, so he was sure everything was fine.

Standing next to Devi, he looked at the table of food, it reminded him that he had told Devi, well, more like she told him... that he'd have to cook for her one day. It would happen eventually, he'd just have to think of something really good to cook though. A small smile appeared on his face at the thought before he happened to glance over at the woman, his head tilting to the side a little as she noticed she was blushing and her hands were trembling again. It made him wonder what she was thinking about. Was she nervous about dancing with him? He would have asked her, but he was sure it probably would have ended with both of them blushing. "The food looks good." He said, grabbing a napkin and using the designated utensil to pick up a piece and set it on the napkin before setting it down again. He eyes the food, not entirely sure what it was, but he was up to trying new things. Taking a bite, he then smiled and swallowed the food before speaking. "It tastes good too!" He then chuckled a little. "Well... Not as good as what you cooked... thankfully this isn't as spicy either." He chuckled a little, glancing over at her.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:28 pm
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn meandered through the crowd, slipping through people as gracefully as he could. It was hard trying not to bump into people when they kept dancing in crazy circles! He hated doing it at his wedding, he was going to hate doing it here. Slow dancing wasn't his thing. He had of course learned for his wedding, but it just wasn't; in fact dancing in general wasn't his thing. Music was more his style. But! He promised Bree she would be his date for this thing and yet they hadn't even found each other yet. However, he had a solution to rectify this! Hopefully she wouldn't totally kill him. It wasn't just going to embarrass himself, it was going to embarrass her as well...Okay, she might kill him if she doesn't die of embarrassment first.

Making his way to the stage, he climbed up with relative ease, silently wincing from the pain in his knee. Grabbing the mic, he tapped his finger on it a few times. Oh geeze! Nerves on overload suddenly. "Hi, everyone! Hey, yoohoo! Yeah, hi, over here," he began as he called for everyone's attention. He saw eyes instantly draw to him and felt his stomach do a flip immediately. Public speaking was NOT something he liked doing. Even his own toast at his wedding was nerve racking. "Okay, hi. Uhm, some of you may know me; my name is Finn Teagan, I manage Sucre's downtown," there was a slight pause and he watched some people nodded that they indeed knew him. "Great! Well, for those of you that do know me, I'm married to the spunky owner of the Starfish, that's also downtown, Bree Teagan." He paused again as his own eyes scanned the crowd, spotting her with his best friend. Well, at least she wasn't off with some whacko...Yeah, no, at least she was safe.

"Can I get a spotlight on her or something light person?" he asked as he watched the line of light make a bee line straight for the petite ocean of brunette curls. Finn swallowed hard. She looked amazing tonight. Simple, but elegant as usual. The honey brunette shook his head, "Okay, so there's a reason I'm up here..." he paused to pull the microphone from the stand, setting the stand aside and shoving a hand into his pocket. "Recently, my wife and I got into a pretty bad fight. And those that know us, know we pretty much never fight." He pulled his hand from his pocket and shook a finger in the air, "Well here's what it's been about. My best friend recently came back into our lives after, many, many years, and she thinks he doesn't like her. Now, he's not exactly the most sociable person. Hell! He's not even really the nicest person, but he's a good guy overall."

Finn paused as he walked along the stage, thinking of his words as he went through this....Whatever it was. He could feel his heart racing like a thoroughbred and it was making him feel kind of weak in the knees. Then again, he already had a screwed up knee so that wouldn't be too hard. "Now! Apparently, he's bee on our quaint little island for months, but I had no knowledge of this until I was told. I casually mentioned to my wife this little fact, without the part about not knowing until I was told. Recently, my best friend has found out some stressful things about his own life as he's slowly made an attempt to reconnect with many of his friends, because of this, I am being a best friend by being supportive and helping out when and where I can. This is a guy, who is not only my best friend, but before my wife became my wife, he was the only family I had. A brother if you will. He means a lot to me and I will continue to do anything and everything I can for him."

Bending down, resting his weight on one hand, he jumped off the stage and walked towards the two caught in his line of sight. Standing in front of Bree, a thoughtful expression. He was making a fool of himself, but he needed to say this and he wanted to say it in front of everyone so she knew he was serious. He would have been just as serious if it were just the two of them, but showing that he meant every word, in front of hundreds of people seemed to make a better option. For what reason, he didn't even know! "But! Even so, I would do anything and everything I can for you, but also in making you happy. That's my job, to make you happy and I haven't been doing it properly. Bree..." he paused and slowly reached out for her hand, taking it gently and rubbing his thumb over her fingers. "You're not only my wife, but you're my best friend, my lover, my sidekick, my soul mate and most importantly, the mother of my child. Ty may be my best friend, but I married you, not him. And quite honestly, he's lacking in the beauty department. You mean more to me then anything else in this world. I love you no matter what." Finn smirked as he looked towards his friend.

Clearing his throat, he exhaled slowly and got down on one knee; albeit very painfully. Putting pressure on his bad knee, not a good thing, but he was doing it for a good cause. He really was going to need to see a doctor after all the stress he's bee putting on it the last few days. This time, there probably wouldn't be just more meds and being sent home. He might actually need surgery. The thought scared the crap outta him! Letting go of her hand, he reached into his pocket and pulled out her wedding ring. Taking her hand in one hand, and holding her ring in the other, he smiled up at her. "You left this at home so I thought I should return it to you. Ms. Aubrey Teagan, would you do me the honor of being my wife again?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; ))
whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo
Zyonex
Lord Yozo
xTwisted Jester
Cho-Cho Twain
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Lyeisander
LittleMissUnderestimated
PairsOsocks
JayyLee10
Lady Sonnet
riskinginsanity

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

"I'm having tons of fun." Robin replied cheerfully as she immediately when for the juice. Once its sweet yummy goodness washed away the wine taste, she sighed in relief. "Ah~ That hit the spot." Her smile grew wider as she took a few more sips of juice. Sigh. This girl had such a child-like palate. Anything bitter like coffee, tea, and now alcohol was a big annoyance to her. Although she did smoke from time to time, so stuff like that isn't really childish. Robin saw the concern in his eyes and chuckled. What was he worrying about? With a small smile, she leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Don't be such a worry-wart. I've been having LOADS of fun today, and days before that." She said in a reassuring tone. Robin gazed up at him and seemed to stare at him for quite awhile before catching herself in the act. Shaking her head she looked down at her juice before taking another sip.

She heard him say something about knowing more about her, but she cringed from the thought. Other than being a silly cosplayer, the rest of her past wasn't as happy as most people would think. From escaping the lab to living at the orphanage and even to her criminal behavior, nothing was worth sharing. At least not during a nice event like the ball! "You already know most of the things about me. There's um...nothing else to me, really."

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:40 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn tried to verbally respond to Theo. The answer was blatantly obvious. Yes. With every fiber of her being she wanted to dance with him. To just be near him and sway back and forth. To her it didn't matter who saw or if they looked foolish, she just wanted to dance with Theo. Sadly, when she opened her mouth no words would come out. She was rendered mute by the crowd. But off in the distance she could hear some man speak. Apparently he was married to the owner of the restaurant Theo worked in. She looked at him questioningly as if to ask, "Do you know him?" When he proposed to his wife again Madilyn's eyes widened. To say such words in front of such a huge crowd. She certainly thought he had guts. Madilyn supposed if he could say such words to his beloved then she could certainly dance with him. So as her skin began to get flushed Madilyn took Theo's hand and led him to the dance floor.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Balance: 425.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks
Lady Illusia

LittleMissUnderestimated

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Devi piled some things on her small plate, her hands still trembling and cheeks still blushing. Dear lord! She made a lot of food, but she couldn't make this much. Andrew was right too, it all looked so good. Unlike Andrew, she had yet to taste any of it. Devi froze when she heard his next words though. He...He thought her food was good? Better then this food no less?! She was no five star chef. She was just a girl who grew up on having to learn to cook and enjoying it. Every Indian woman knew how to cook; it was practically a requirement. But he thought she had good cooking? She gave a lighthearted giggle, "Thanks!"

Her attention was suddenly pulled away by the sound of someone tapping on a microphone. Ruby eyes shifted to the stage to see a man up there trying to get everyone's attention. Oh no! She knew him from the candy shop! She'd stopped in a few times she'd admit. Other then the grocery store, Sucre's was the only place to get candy from, and they had such a larger selection to choose from. Hearing the man speak, Devi unconsciously grabbed onto Andrew's shirt. She didn't know why, but the romance that was pouring from his words seemed too much to bear. That woman, his wife, was a lucky woman. To have a man do such a thing in front of so many people for you. Confessing such feelings...He had guts. It warmed her heart honestly; while also making her a little jealous.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Go to the Fall Ball◈With Rylee◈Wearing: Center of attention /Driving
User Image

"I think I wore out the soles of my shoes." Alexus complained, frowning as Rylee continued pulling him faster than what pace he meant to go by. He groaned, tossing his head back. "Babe! what's the rush? Take it easy~" He poked out his lips, eyes squinted against the wind. How was she even doing this in heels? Sighing in defeat, he went along with it until they finally arrived. He was glad when she did, letting go of her hand and straightening his clothes. As long as he didn't get sweaty he could forgive it.

Shrugging at his wife's apology, he looked over the building and looped his arm in hers as he slowly ascended the stairs. "Alex of course. I don't want to be called by a girl's name my first day here." He stated, scorning his parents and sucking his botton lip in slowly. "wow. At lot more people showed up than I thought." He observed. Young people too, some even younger than him. Most looked his age, though, it was grate. and, apparently, they walked in right in time for a big speech. He looked at Rylee with a raised brow. Looks like it wasn't boring after all.

He heard a familiar name, but besides inching behind the crowd and trying to catch a glance at the guy speaking, he quickly grew bored. Oh, it was touchy-feely, he was good on that. Cutsie stunts were to be expected, and this guy was putting everything out there. The deathling chuckled under his breath and let go of Rylee once more, making sure not to draw attention and he shoved both hands in his pockets. Was giving romantic speeches an option? Well, no, wait, the blonde was proposing to someone. standing on his tip toes, finally finding a twinge of curiosity, he spotted the brunette the spotlight was shining on. "Guess this turned out to be the event of the season."

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $446
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

Grabbing another plate, she just began putting food on it without much thought or care. It didn't matter what it was, she would probably eat it at this point. She was starving! Having only one piece of one of her sushi rolls wasn't enough to sustain her. She already felt like she was wasting away. Couldn't she have had more time to eat? Well, perhaps if she hadn't ordered three rolls she would've had enough time to eat dinner before coming. Oh well! At least the food was free, unlike the drinks. Geeze! She'd go broke by the end of the night at this rate! "That's not good for you ya know. You should eat more often," she replied, not really nagging him, more of a teasing sort of nag.

Once she was done piling on her food, she headed over to a vacant table and sat down. Placing her plate on the table, she smoothed out the back of her dress and crossed one leg over the other. Classy, but not uncommon for a woman wearing a dress to do. As she was taking a bite of one of the many things on her plate, she stopped mid bite and looked up at the stage. Candy store?! Oh, that's going to be high on her list of things to check out tomorrow. They had there very own candy store on this island?! She wondered if there were any native type candies. Should be fun. As she listened, half listened, she took note of the supposed husband and the way he flinched kneeling down to purpose to his wife. Must be some kind of injury. "Kinda romantic dontcha think?" she asked him, turning her attention to Gabe.

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester
Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items