Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:29 am
User Image
Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

Her eye's never left him but his laugh was quick to put her off guard. She looked away, her eye's finding the dampening sidewalk before the male could speak. Did she really seem strange? Perhaps it was just being in a new area of the world, it made her look too trusting and otherwise strange. Either way Nathan seemed ready to help and quickly moved to pick up two of her bags.

His comment about her bags did make her smile, if not blush a bit more. She was actually having one of those clever friend conversations with someone. Perhaps it was up to her now to say something clever to keep everything going. Before she could he continued. She looped her last back through her arm and grabbed the mighty suitcase. It was marginally heavy but nothing she couldn't handle thanks to Nathan. He seemed rather amazing, he managed to carry both of her bags and the umbrella with seeming ease. She would have to thank him intensely if he actually succeeded in leading her home.

His words made her pause, looking out at the slowly increasing rainfall. 'Ready to go?' It felt like a lot more than just asking her if she wanted to go home. This was her newest adventure, her newest step into place. Perhaps she would have to get ready, take that step...and go.

"Thank you Nathan, I shall do my best here."

╚══════════════╝

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Inner thoughts █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Thank you Nathan, for this if anything.

Where: Soleil Uptown II With: Nathan II Wonder: Where am I? II Wallet: 300$

#357EC7

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:13 am
User Image
asonorenos

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Following closely after Lillian, Jason listened as she frantically spoke on the phone with whoever was on the line. They had to find her soon; it was seriously getting dark! He just can't see her anywhere! What if she's on the other side of town or something? No, no; he shouldn't think of things like that! They can find her; they will find her! He nodded when they should try the park, and picked up his speed a little. Hopefully, if she was there, they wouldn't miss her. Then again, if Sela's father was like her, he would have to be, then wouldn't he be able to track her scent or something? Man, the rain better not be a problem if it comes to that.

Gah, they should've taken his car to get around! Then they wouldn't be wet, and they'd be able to get around faster! But maybe it is better to go on foot, it'd be easier to spot if she was hiding in a bush or something. He couldn't shake off the little voices in the back of his head that kept on worrying if Sela got hurt, he would feel absolutely terrible if she did. He was always entrusted with the safety of kids, what was he to do if one got injured while in his care? What if one passed away.. No not this right now! He always over reacts over everything! She's fine, she's just running around, but it could be dangerous for her to be out like this alone, and that's why they have to find her! Why does it always seem like he's fighting with himself? He was happy not too long ago, and now he's freaking out! He needs to calm down and focus; have a clear mind for once!

((Exit to Soleil Park))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( Extremely Worried )
Money ( $870 )
With ( Lillian )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lady Illusia

Quote:

fuestray

Faun

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:10 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan lightly smiled and nodded his head in acknowledgement to her thanks. "When we get to the housing district, you're going to need to tell me the house number. I have a general idea how things are set up, since I've walked through here from time to time." He commented as he began walking next to Chihiro down the street using the umbrella to help keep the liquid off of both of them. If need be he could easily put his hood over his head, while she used the umbrella because she didn't clothes for rainy weather at the moment. It wasn't a big deal to him seeing as it was only right in his opinion that he help someone in need if he could. Moving a person's bags to their residence was probably one of the easier things he had ever done before. It was always nice to meet new people though, so that was a huge plus in his book. Nathan's eyes drifted over to the dark blue haired girl after a few seconds. "So tell me about yourself. If it's not too personal was their any particular reason to come to Soleil, or did you just feel like moving some place new? There's many a reason as to why people have come here I've learned. Some want a new change of scenery, others sometimes just want to leave their old life behind, and then there are those that come for the legendary Nanoa fruit on Mykronos Island. Like I said, if your reasons are personal, then don't worry about answering the question. We have just recently met after all." The young red eyed man questioned as he looked forward waiting for whatever Chihiro's answer would be. A small smile formed on his mouth as he watched the water fall to the ground. He had always loved the smell of rain, and just being in it when it was just rain. The young man preferred to stay indoors when lightning and thunder came into place, since he always got a little cautious when that natural phenomenon took place.

°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°
"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; white shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Relaxed tab Company;; Takada tab Funds;; 1,181.25

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:32 pm
User Image
Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

Their walk together was rather nice. He was such a gentleman, who was she not to trust him? He even went out of his way to make sure she was under the umbrella of his. Every now and then she felt foolish for not anticipating the rainfall herself but it was always so hard to see the clouds in big cities like this and she couldn't afford to stop looking forward. The two followed his direction and she turned to nod to him when he talked about her home number. Perhaps it would be best of he just dropped her off at the housing district, he didn't need to know where she lived, right? Well either way she was very thankful for his confidence and happy that he was here at all to help her.

With Nathan at her side she continued to walk, her skirt lightly furling around her knees. She still felt a bit nervous around him but it was dying down as every moment continued to pass by without any strife. She was rather happy to know she could trust someone, that was until he moved to ask his next question. Why was she here? She was here to find love and get married, she was here to try that fruit with someone and find her true love before her next birthday. If she could do that she could avoid her families curse and live happily with her magic and a love at her side....

Perhaps that wasn't something she should be particularly proud of. She would sound pathetic, and desperate... "Um..." She stammered, trying hard to think of something without looking to Nathan. "I came here to start my life. I hope to get a job and start living my life you know? Do you like being here Nathan?" She did her best to try and change the subject.

Nathan was nice but he sure liked to talk...and he sure liked to talk about the worst of subjects...

╚══════════════╝

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Inner thoughts █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Eh! Maybe I shouldn't say...

Where: Soleil Uptown II With: Nathan II Wonder: Where am I? II Wallet: 300$

((Exit to Streets of Doux))
#357EC7

fireshadow0908

Maxy Wexerg

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:34 am
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

"If only I could change the past......."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Celeste had been ridding her bike for a while and had followed a road sign not sure where she was going until she came to uptown Soleil. She was amazed at all the luxurious stores and even a library. She would for sure have to visit that place when she got a chance. She figured though that way everyone one was dressed or at least most of them that this place was for people of higher class and who had a lot of money, which was not for Celeste. She only had two hundred dollars to her name and that would not be enough to keep her going or even to buy food. She sighed as she got off her bike and started to walk around. A small breeze picked up and played with her hair and her hat just a little bit. She tucked her hair behind her ear and then continued to walk. She eventually sat down on a bench in front of a high end clothing store. She watched as people go in and out of the store. Some were on their cellphones and others were talking to friends or even loved ones. It must be nice to have someone that cares for them. This is what she had been thinking. She wished that her parents hadent passed away then maybe she would have been more happy, she would not have had the scars on her back then again she also would not be here. One can only guess that things happen for a reason. She finally decided to go to the library so she stood up and made her way over there.

(Exit to Soleil library)

☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"............In reality the past has changed me."

money: $200

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:19 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑧
( ① мσитн, ⑰ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:36 am
User Image
♪♫ Behind me is a wall of shutters
My fingertips reek of iron
Keep going and burst out; Every road is packed
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

🎼 Rin and Deimos ◘ Shraipua

Walking along on the sidewalks, Rin's movements almost made it seem like she was gracefully dancing. Behind her was Deimos and Harlow, her new friend. Looking around at the cherry blossom trees, Rin's eyes lit up in awe, they were so pretty. "It's so nice here! Don't you two think so?" she asked turning on her heel to look at her brother and friend.

Deimos gave a small nod, glad to see his sister so happy, though that wasn't anything out of the ordinary for her. "Yeah, seems calm." Deimos stated not all that sure what his sister expected him to say.

♫♪ I will be your deadman
With nothing but this blood on my hands
Stuck in your "wonderland"
I just want to make you bleed like me ♪♫

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:46 am
User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

"Y-yeah, agreed. There's not many people...which is nice..." She was looking up at the buildings, not paying attention to where she was walking. Her foot caught on a pole that held up stoplights, as she was walking a bit closer to the road. She bumped into Deimos and Rin slightly. "U-uh, sorry. I-I'm really clumsy at times." She looked back at the pole that had caused her to do something as such. She was a bright pink shade of definite embarrassment and gave them both an uneasy and nervous smile.

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
αɴd тнeɴ yoυ'll αѕĸ yoυrѕelғ,
wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:

DragonChild09

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:56 am
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

As Harlow lost her balance, Deimos unconsciously went to keep her steady and keep her from falling, a arm gently meeting her waist. It didn't take Harlow long to balance back out and Deimos realized what he'd done, quickly taking a step back, his face red beneath the mask. "Sor- sorry...I-" Deimos cut himself off looking to the side. Rin looked at her brother for a moment before turning to Harlow and smiling warmly "Don't worry about it. Stuff happens." she giggled trying to comfort Harlow a bit. There wasn't anything wrong with being clumsy, Rin had her own moments with clumsiness. It was kind of cute the way the two of them were so awkward.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:19 am
User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

Harlow squeaked when Deimos caught her around the waist, but didn't reject him or make any noise of protest. Once up and balanced again, she bowed her head in apology to Deimos. She knew that it made him uncomfortable, or so she thought, and she didn't want to put anyone in that place.
"S-sorry again." She looked up at Rin, when she spoke, and smiled, her blush slowly dying out. "Y-yeah...I just...it happens alot..." She scratched behind her head.

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:

DragonChild09

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:35 am
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Rin giggled "It's fine, really." she reassured Harlow noticing the small tinge of red slowly fading from her face. "It happens to me pretty often too." Rin laughed then turned to Deimos who was still awkwardly looking away. "No changing." she said giving a small wag of her finger at him. Deimos looked at Rin and gave a tiny nod, she always seemed to know when he wanted to change forms and run off, trying to avoid fighting in front of Rin. He hated it when she saw him lose control but he couldn't really help it, he was trained for it.

Once Deimos had given her the nod of agreement, Rin smiled happily lightly clapping her hands together in front of her. "Alright! If either of you see something interesting to check out, we should go!" Rin cheered before continuing to walk.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:47 am
User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

Changing...? She pondered about this word for a while, but she decided not to ask right away, seeing as how it may be rude. Instead, she settled for looking around again, being a bit more careful this time. "E-erm...t-there's a park over there..." She pointed at a green area in front of them. They'd have to cross the street to get to it. "O-oh. Um. I don't mean to be rude, but...what did you mean by changing? If you don't mind me asking..."

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:

DragonChild09

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:32 pm
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Rin smiled at the idea of going to the park, she always loved parks, they were quiet and it always felt nice to lounge around in them. "Yeah! That sounds great come on!" Rin smiled gently grabbing one of Harlow's hands then one of Deimos' hands before leading the way. It was fun to have them around, sure Deimos was basically always with her but he didn't usual stay in his normal form. Plus it seemed like Deimos was warming up to Harlow, Rin's master plan to get Deimos a friend was going nicely.

[EXIT]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:00 pm
User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

Harlow turned a bright red when Rin's hand grabbed hers, but made no move to protest. She instead let Rin drag her along towards the green area with a little giggle. Harlow was warming up to Rin and Deimos, as it seemed, before, she'd never let anyone grab her hand like that, or she would've freaked out when Deimos had touched her. A little pink blush settled on her cheeks as she ran, as it was hard to breathe in her mask.

EXIT TO SOLEIL PARK

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:

DragonChild09

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100