Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:10 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Cheering up x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: Sahar, Solaris x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Integra giggled as Sahar poked her. She wished she could ask him to stay and play fruit soccer, but he was busy actually doing his job. Integra didn’t know what to do. She had already overflowed the bakery with deserts, and the chiefs were sick of her and her antics. She was too afraid of people to go out and deal with customers. Integra missed Tsuki, a whole lot. Even though Sahar was checking in on her, just like Tsuki use too. Integra stayed on the floor and started twiddling at an apple with a knife, continuing until it perfectly resembled Tsuki’s face.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Oh! Sahar hadn't even noticed the instrument case earlier. Well, he supposed music would have been a nice way to help cheer Integra up. It would have been a welcome distraction, at least. There weren't any other customers either, so it wasn't like she would have disturbed anyone by playing a song. It seemed like Integra could use a bit more cheering up, to be honest, so maybe she would have a chance to play.

Sahar added Solaris's order to his notepad, racking his brain for a moment for what the soup of the day was. His thoughts were interrupted as she continued to talk, though, questioning what race he was. The fact that she had referred to them as 'quirky' unnerved him for reasons he couldn't fully explain, but he didn't attempt to correct her. He didn't think she meant anything bad by it.

"Really? I thought angels had wings." He stated, eyeing her back curiously. Had she hidden them somehow? How interesting! "It is not that odd, there are many creatures that are musically inclined. I am afraid I am not one of them. I am half-djinn. Um, I believe we are more commonly known in the west as 'genies'." Though, maybe it wasn't best to tell her that. From what he had heard, genies were a misinterpretation of his species.

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: Happy <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Coheart

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:01 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"I do have wings. Black ones to be exact. I just let them appear every time I want to fly. Otherwise, I conceal them by letting them vanish with obsidian smoke," she clarified, and then blinked in wonder when the waiter revealed his race. "Oh, a half-djinn? That's very cool. I just met a few people like you back then at Australia, and you're actually the first djinn that I met here in this place." She was tempted to ask him if he was similar to those who would grant wishes by having their lamps rubbed, but it would be offensive since not all djinns want to become wish makers towards their masters.

"And also... I would like to have the dessert prepared by your friend, if you won't mind," she was now excited to eat whatever the blond had prepared for the day. Besides, it would be a shame to let it go to waste.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: excited
Company: Sahar and Integra
Cash in Hand: $ 962.25
OOC: Finally back after the 9-hour power outage. Pfft.

Coheart

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:33 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Being able to hide her wings so easily must be handy, however, he was curious about what they looked like. He had never seen someone with wings before. It was probably nice, being able to fly whenever she wanted, Sahar was a bit jealous. "There are Djinn in Australia? How interesting, I will have to go there next! I have never met one of my own kind before." He couldn't help but wonder what they were like and if there were any half-breeds among them. He knew his powers were probably weak compared to most of his kind, so it would be nice to see what he might be capable of if he practiced using his powers more.

Actually, maybe Solaris would be able to answer some questions for him! As soon as that thought came into his head she turned her attention back to her order. "Oh, alright then! I will be right back with your order." He nodded, jotting down her dessert before heading back to the kitchen to relay the order to the chefs. While he waited for the food, Sahar popped by Integra's station again. She looked so lonely...

"That is pretty good." He hummed, taking note of her little apple carving. If he remembered correctly that was Tsukiko, his waitress from before. Actually, come to think of it, he hadn't seen her at all yet. No wonder Integra was so lonely. "Can you help me for a moment? I have a dessert order, but I am not very good with sweets. Do you have any recommendations?"

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: Happy <<<<<

Coheart

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:49 am
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

As Sahar departed to have her orders ready, she couldn't help but to wonder what it would be like to have someone like him on her side. Though it would be a shame since he wasn't that much of a dessert fan, his free-spirited curiosity towards most things fascinated her. Plus, he knew how to cheer people up, which was something she wanted for a soulmate in case there would dark days arriving for her. She could only hope that in case he would consider having her as someone special, he wouldn't leave her in case her dark side would emerge...

She swallowed silently at that thought. Not many people have seen her Lacrymosa mode, and she knew that it would scare the heck out of him if that moment would commence. She had to push that crestfallen thought down and enjoy the company for now.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit worried
OOC:

Coheart

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:40 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Cheering up x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: Sahar, Solaris x. .x Cash: $950 x.

Sahar was back again, and her face lit up as she looked up at him. He noticed her apple carving, and she blushed brightly, placing it on the counter. Her ears perked up when he asked her about dessert. Of course she knew about dessert! With excitement, she struggled to her feet. It was hard for a horse, and one with as poor horses as her, it was even worse. The shoes scraped as she struggled up, and her cheeks were red with strain when she was straight up. “I have.. The perfect thing!” She reached to the fridge and opened it up.

Out of the fridge, Integra pulled Torrone Semifreddo, which she had prepared in advance. Torrone is an Italian nougat made with honey, egg whites, sugar and nuts. It was soft and chewy. The recipe calls for folding crunchy nougat into whipped cream and honey, then freezing the mixture. What emerges is an utterly delicious, wonderfully simple ice cream-like dessert. Placing a petal of the desert gently on the counted, she drizzled hot fudge in a delicate, decorative pattern and held it up for his inspection.

“S-sure to please anyone!” She stuttered nervously, not as sure of herself as she was pretending to be. It was a rarely made dessert, and Integra only managed with all the extra time she’d had. If anything, it was a rare opportunity to get to taste it.

Integra's Torrone Semifreddo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:36 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It was good to see that Integra enjoyed her job though he couldn't help worry a bit as she struggled to get up. If she weren't part horse he would have offered to help, but as it were he didn't want to risk either of them getting hurt in the process. The blond did manage to get up even without his help then retrieved something that looked like icecream from the fridge. It wasn't much, but once she added the fudge drizzle it gave the small dish an elegant look.

"It looks wonderful! Thank you, Integra."
He praised as he took the offered dish. It was too bad he was working at the moment, he would have loved to try a sample for himself...Once the salad and soup were prepared he placed the dessert on the tray as well before heading to Solaris's table. "Sorry for the wait! Todays soup is Gnocchi topped with parnigiano-reggiano." Sahar wasn't quite sure what Gnocchi was other than what the menu said, but it certainly smelled delicious!

After setting hte dishes down he held the empty tray to his chest, giving the customer a polite smile. "Will you be needing anything else?"

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: Enjoying work <<<<<

Coheart

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:30 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

By the time the plates of food were set onto her table, she couldn't help but to grin. "Those are just so lovely," she commented, noticing the way the soup bowl was arranged perfectly on the center of the plate below it. Plus, the salad didn't look like it was overly-drenched in vinaigrette, the lettuce and the other vegetables still crisp. Seriously, she needed to train herself on the salad next time.

For now, she would just enjoy the meal being prepared for her. She picked up a spoonful of the gnocchi and then put it into her mouth. She hummed, glad it was just the right amount of saltiness, because she hated it when the food presented to her was too salty for her liking. She had limited tolerance for salty food in general. "I'm not a fan of salty food, but this is delectable, and I'm honestly surprised." Her green eyes then scanned at the clock with the calendar month and date clearly announced. "Today's the day before New Year's Eve. Time does fly so fast."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: enjoying the atmosphere
OOC:

Coheart

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:59 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Sigh x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: Sahar, Solaris x. .x Cash: $950 x.

Integra was watching the two, peeking her head out from the bakers stand. She couldn’t tell if the girl was pleased with it or not. She sighed and sank back down under the counter, her horse shoes making a horrible screeching noise. Integra cringed, hoping they wouldn’t hear it out front. Her blond pony tail fell down from under her bakers hat, and she stroked it softly, her horse ears dropping. Someday, a prince would come and save her from all of this. She just knew it. It was all she had read in her story books.

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:27 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

After taking a few more spoonfuls of the soup as well as eating a portion of the salad, she scooped up the dessert with the untouched dessert spoon and put it into her mouth. She squealed softly, her hand patting the side of her own chin as her expression became dreamy."This is just so good! It's worth coming here!"

But because of the fact that she heard the screech from the horse hooves while she was eating, she called out to the baker. "Kudos to you for making this delicious thing in the world! And I'm sorry if I can't help you in fixing those horseshoes, but keep up the good work with those desserts!" She did want to provide the motivational boost for the poor centaur.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: enjoying the food, positive motivation mode
OOC:

Coheart

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:11 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Even before she began eating Solaris seemed to enjoy the meal, which was great to see. He had heard somewhere that presentation was an important part of meals and their restaurant was wonderful at presenting their food. Sahar stayed by her table as she tried the soup, not sure if he should leave yet since he hadn't been dismissed. Not that he could complain, it was nice being able to see if his customer enjoyed the food.

When the day was brought up he glanced at the calendar as well. Was it really that time already? "Ah, so it is! I wonder if the town does anything special for new year's eve..." Even if they didn't, he was sure he could find some way to spend the day celebrating. Now that it was brought to his attention he couldn't help but feel giddy, he couldn't wait for tomorrow to come!

"Well, I will leave you to enjoy your meal. I will be back in a bit with your check." After taking a moment to calm himself, he turned back to Solaris with a smile then took his leave, but not before cringing slightly at the sound of a screech coming from the kitchen. He didn't want to assume anything, but odds were the sound belonged to Integra. Poor girl. At least she would have his and their guest's help in looking for someone to fix her horseshoes.

"How is it going?" He asked as he entered the kitchen, heading over to Integra's station. Not wanting to make her stand, he decided to join her on the floor. For a quiet moment, Sahar stared at her hooves, before a thought came to him. "I know horses have horseshoes, but is there not something else you can wear? Like some sort of coverings?" He questioned. Finding someone to removed the shoes would be hard, but perhaps they could find and alternative in the mean time.

[[Ooc: Took a wild guess, but apparently hoof boots are a thing! ]]

Coheart

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:21 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Horrified x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: Sahar, Solaris x. .x Cash: $950 x.

Integra was uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable when Solaris yelled back to her. What she said was nice, but Integra wanted to disappear from the whole world. Not only had she yelled back to her, but she had yelled about her horseshoes for the whole restaurant to hear. It wasn’t like it was a big secret, anyone who looked at her feet could figure it out, but she was horrified to hear it yelled across the restaurant. Now it felt like everyone was looking at here. Everyone hated her. She was a bother to everyone. Her and her stupid horse shoes. Integra pulled down her chef hat over her horse ears and squeezed her eyes shut, tears forming at the corners of them, hoping she would be somewhere else when she opened them.

“Sahar…” Her voice was quiet as she opened her tear filled eyes and looked at him. She was scared, and alone, and horrified. He sat next to her, and all she wanted to do was hug him and cry into his shoulder. He was the only thing in this place that made her feel safe. All she could do is nod when he talked about coverings. She had no idea what they looked like, or where she could get some, but it was hope, and all she needed was a small amount of it.

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:29 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

However, instead of seeing the baker smile as she had hoped, the centaur was depressed even more. Guilt suddenly rushed into her whole being, and she put her spoon down, green eyes now casting down onto her lap as she bit her lip. She shouldn't have said that. Her hands now balled into fists.

"I'm... sorry."

She now wanted to run away, not caring about the bill or even the untouched portions of her meal, for the baker and Sahar might be angry at her for blurting out like that. However, her body felt like stone, completely paralyzed, so all she could do was to prepare herself for the scolding. She deserved that, after all.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: now guilty
OOC: oh no... things suddenly turned dramatic

Coheart

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It seemed that Solaris's words weren't as comforting to Integra as he thought. Not long after sitting down it became apparent that the centaur was once again upset. Her teary-eyed look pulled at his heartstrings and before he could think it through he moved closer to hug her firmly. "There, there. It is okay, she did not mean any harm." Sahar didn't hold her for long, not wanting to overstep any boundaries more than he already had.

"Since you already have everything prepared, do you think you can get the rest of the day off? My shift was only supposed to be for training purposes, so I can accompany you home if you want."
He offered with a smile. He did want to stop by to see Tsukasa, having assumed that he was at work as well and wanting to surprise him. However, before he could do that, Sahar had to finish seeing to his customer. "I will be right back." He assured Integra as he stood, giving her should a small pat before heading back to the restaurant with Solaris's check.

Oh dear, it seemed like she was dispirited as well..."Integra's pretty shy and she is having a rough time at the moment, but she seems resiliant so do not be upset." It really wasn't that big ot a deal, it was an honest mistake and it wasn't like the restaurant was that crowded..."Your total is thirty-eight dollars. Um, if you want to finish the rest of your meal later, I believe we do have to-go containters..."

Coheart

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The half-djinn's words as he approached the table she was occupying made her raise her head to face him. The violinist could sense the attempt to cheer her up through his golden orbs, though her heart still felt a bit heavy from hurting the blonde woman's feelings. She forced a smile at the waiter, though it may seem like it was just a fabrication to conceal any trace of regret. "Well, I'm glad."

The fallen angel then picked up the check that was presented to her. Thirty-eight dollars would be okay for now considering the cash that she still had left. She picked up her wallet to present the exact payment to Sahar. But also, she showed him the paper that contained her cellphone number.

"Thanks for being thoughtful, Sahar. I actually lost my appetite now, so eating the rest at home would be alright. Also, I would like to keep in touch with you and the centaur some other time. May I have both your numbers also? I'm planning to perform at New Year's Eve tomorrow night."

She hoped that she didn't sound like an attention-seeker at that point, but having some more people to hear her music would sound plausible for her.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: almost okay
Cash in Hand: $ 962.25 (transaction pending)
OOC:

Coheart

SoujiAtsumi

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out