Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Ecstatic/Overjoyed } ||

Company
|| { Teammates } ||

Team
|| { Team Orange } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { OOC } ||

User Image

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

Ku continued to walk around and scout out to see if any of his teammates would spare a couple minutes to associate with him. It's at times like these where you should form teams to decimate- Ahem. Outsmart the opponents you've set your sights on. And with good communication and a familiar atmosphere with one another, it would be more efficient. Ku's team had quite some numbers gathered already, many just getting themselves settled and organized while others had already gone out and started conversing amongst themselves. Especially the person who just called out to the whole of them. Ku's head zipped around to pinpoint where the outburst had originated from to find a petite male; eyes of amber and locks of a sandy orange. He seemed like an interesting and peculiar fellow, so Ku answered his call and flitted over to him, and one other unidentified male. "Moshimoshi~!" he said once he was in front of the two; the corner of his lips curling up into a smile and his quartz-tinted eyes gleaming.

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer's sapphire blue eyes looked up and she tilted her head a little as she looked into the golden eyes... well... eye of the man that she had bumped into. When he didn't show any animosity towards her for her running into him and in fact had picked up her stuff, she smiled as she took them from him after standing up. "Thanks." She said as she adjusted the stuff in her arms so she wouldn't drop them again. Looking at him, her smile then grew as he said he was on team orange as well. "Cool." She said. Maybe it could be a chance to make a new friend. Back in her old city she had little to no friends, at least, no friends she wanted to hang out with.. So she hoped that she could make some lasting friendships living here. The woman then tilted her head again before smiling a bit more. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Summer." She said before she chuckled a little bit. "Meh, that's more or less how it goes." She said. She wasn't much for making friends, so one shouldn't quote her on that. The raven haired woman glanced around and decided she should put on her equipment like she saw the people around her doing. Pulling on her finger-less gloves that she brought herself, she then put on her vest. "So. Have you ever played paintball before?" She asked him. She hasn't played before, the closest was her and some of the kids she grew up throwing paint filled water balloons at each other. She was positive she would be able to do well though. She knew how to shoot a gun and her agility was pretty good considering she was a werewolf... so there was a chance she could kick some butt.

──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x wearing paintball
                                                                        x ooc ...
yo punny nut

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:11 pm
Location::  Essence de Soleil (Paintball Event) - Playing field, a top a staircase
Clothing:: Paintball! - Team Cyan!!!
Company:: Hikaru, Crevan and Angel
Feeling:: Flirty & friendly ---> Brave
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC: I'm so excited! : )
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Hikaru was very cool about the situation and even wish that Leon can have his share the fun but then again of course this girl would be cool. She is wanting to shoot a paintball gun after all. To her blinking question Ryan would laugh rather loudly and with much amusement; especially knowing that Crevan's jealous maiden was wanting to know his and his fiance's relationship as well. "As dashing of a man Crevan is I prefer someone with your assets, Hikaru." A charming link from the cheeky man as he boldly flirts buy keeps it tasteful by not ogling at her chesty physique; His golden gaze more interested in what lay beyond the windows to her soul.

It was nice to know he left a positive impression on Crevan to the point he remembered him. Though, it would be hard to forget the young man who brings your sister home after finding them in a precarious position. When the fox man introduced his fiance Leon couldn't help but wave with a smile to Angel. "Sup shy guy. Sorry for cutting in on your guy's moment, Angel. I remember when I had my girlfriend I was fairly selfish about every single second with her too." A friendly chuckle escaping his own lips; Their caring scene then silencing him with a happy smile.

"Well, I think it's about that time. Don't you guys?" Ryan cocks his paintball and smirks at his teammates. "We don't have these babies for nothing. Let's get out there and show these teams what Team Cyan can do!" Too anxious to wait and too ready to go, Ryan places his helmet on and snaps the goggles over his helmet before rushing out of the base to take control of the battlefield.

Currently alone and waiting above a stairway, Ryan keeps standing as he takes a shooter stance and with his trained marksman skills he awaits for some unknown target to come by.

((Open to who ever wants to play ; ) ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:44 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Team White❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Essence❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Mischievous❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$995.75❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira Velchok❞

Zivva looks to Orion and grins, "You're a wolf. Sniff out your target. I'll see you on the battle field." She waves and runs off towards her team.

Zivva's crystal blues looked over to a familiar voice. A smirk came to her lips. The playboy. She chuckles and walks over, clapping him on the shoulder, "Well, well, well. Same as ever, I see. Looks like we are on the same team." She winks, "Don't let me down, now." She turns to look at her other team mates.

Her eyes turn to the other male. He seemed quiet and annoyed. She could probably guess why. She offered him a smile, "Hi. I'm Zivva. I'll be on Team White with you, Bones." She grinned slightly at the nickname as her Second Sight kicked in. A skeleton. Man, the people you meet on this island. This sparked a fascination in her. Something scratched at her memory of a book of supernatural creatures that Priya had given her a long time back. She shook it out of her head as she smiles and cocks her gun. "Let's do this."

Ammo:
Paintball Gun: 15
Clips: 2

thewomboldt
Phoenix347
ShadowStar369
yo punny nut
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:56 pm
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Herself?❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Essence ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Confused❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

A slightly startled jump from Priya as she turned to see a girl calling for team purple. She grabs one of the provided guns and walks over that way. She bows, "I-I'm Dr. Priya Takazumi... P-p-pleased to m-meet you.." She was a little on edge. She didn't know either of these girls, although the tan one looked familiar. Maybe she was a patient at the hospital?

She looked around, "S-so... I guess the goal is to shoot the other teams?" Her eyes scanned the area, before looking to the other girls with a timid smile.

asbloodrunscold
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
a small bee
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] I meant alone as in without Zivva ^^;;; my bad <3 Rina and Lelwani so kawaii! o.o #TeamKawaii o.o ---❞  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:01 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                                        ❛I do think my story is very unique because having a partial disability, you are deemed by society as someone who is born to fail. This alone had made me more determined to succeed not just for myself but for the Deaf community as well.

Hence my motto in life is to live a purpose driven life, be an example to the lost in the world and to leave a legacy.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling angry and frustrated
                                                                                        ●I'm speaking to strangers?? at the moment.
                                                                                        ○I'm currently wearing plain.
                                                                                        ●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
                                                                                        ○I currently have feelings for no one.

He'd take a look at his surroundings, feeling quite overwhelmed with the amount of people who attended this event. People who had rather.. strange appearances if he has to point such a thing out. Then again, he wasn't fully human himself, so he had nothing to complain about though it still feel a little weird seeing people that possessed rather inhuman aspects: such as the silver haired fox he ran into just moments earlier when he wandered the area. He noticed the smiles people had upon their faces and he could somehow feel their excitement, but the man had absolutely no idea whatsoever regarding this game. What was this about? They had so much heavy padding that was so uncomfortable to move around in, and they gave him this.. helmet? What was that for? Did it really hurt that bad to be hit by one of the bullets? Aren't they just paint? The dragonkin examined the gun he held in hand, finding it rather.. intimidating to be so close to a firearm, let alone hold one. As always, he was never seen without his black leather gloves and even if he was required to wear a pair of fingerless gloves he received from the counter, he'd simply wear them over it. He didn't like the cold air upon his fingertips, he disliked the feeling and the only time he'd take it off was when he'd play his instruments. That was also why he had little to no scars on his hands, and he was often told he had the hands of a woman, a very, very feminine one. One unlikely to hold a firearm. He heaved a sigh, lifting his head to find a.. man(?) in a skirt. Camil was unsure of his gender but he was sure it was a man according to the body type. A cross dresser, it seems. Camil would move out of the way, detecting footsteps approaching from behind. He may not be able to hear but he had other abilities to make up for his lack of hearing. For example, the skill he found himself adapted to: picking up vibrations from movements. It helped him quite a lot throughout his lifetime and he has been able to roam free like any normal human though he still found it strange why his family worried about his well-being. He wasn't a baby, and he certainly didn't need to be spoon fed. He certainly doesn't need any 'protection' from anyone else. He'll prove Rigel wrong.. somehow. He'd glance upwards with his golden orbs that appeared rather dark given the tinted contacts he wore to keep his vision intact. His vision was impaired and given how everything appeared a little too 'overexposed' after his little medication overdose and he needed his tinted contact lenses more than ever to readjust his vision. His contacts were custom made for him, made to be just a little darker compared to the average tinted contacts. His eyes worked better in the dark, after all. He lifted his head just in time to catch the crossdressing man confirming the colour of their team. White, he said but when Camil managed to process the final word he said, he'd find himself feeling rather.. flustered. Beautiful? He had been told, and it made the man feel a little strange. It sounded so feminine and that was what others told him: that he was feminine. Camil shifted his gaze towards the shorter male, taking notice of the way he'd nod his head, almost as if he was confirming the 'woman's' statement. "Ah-.. thanks." he answered, coming off rather distant and distrustful. It was hard for the man to open up to others, and he had always assume everyone wouldn't be as understanding towards his conditions. However, politeness came first and Camil would lower his head and murmur a soft "Sorry for running into you." where the hell was Rigel? Had this man seen him around? Camil parted his lips in attempt to speak, yet no words came out but after a while, he'd finally ask what he had been meaning to say. "Have you seen my brother? Tall man, dark hair with an eye patch."

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I just realised Camil's taller than Xo ROFL

ShadowStar369

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:14 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Leia Noctis Zariel

❛𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝒻𝓇𝒶𝒾𝒹.. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓎. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽, w𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓈, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂... 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌.❜

Mood: Nervous | Company: Jaquinne | Wearing: Leather | Currently Dating: Jaquinne Lorenzo | Cash: $1000

She would hold onto his hands as tightly as she could when they would make their way towards the establishment and she'd walk as close to her as she possible could, afraid of the people that passed her by despite how strong and tough she made herself appear to be. Her hair was tied into a high ponytail and they would flutter in the wind when the gentle breeze blew at her, like fingers brushing through her hair. Her hands felt so warm within his, and it felt as if it was the place her hands truly belonged. She had a good night's sleep the previous night, one of the best she's had in quite a while. It was the rare moments she'd feel safe, leaving the thoughts out of her head, feeling as if everything was alright though that wasn't the only reason. It was the only time she saw such a side to Jaquinne. His expressions, his voice. The morning they shared at Jaquinne's house after the new year's event couldn't even compare. Not even close. He was so loving yesterday, so tender, his touch so gentle but of course, his gentleness was short lived. She'd wince when her legs carried her up the stairs, and she'd find herself stumbling ever so slightly. "W-wait-.. I'm a little sore.. You didn't have to be so rough." she murmured, feeling the warmth slowly rise to her cheeks, dusting them a light shade of pink. It was a little embarrassing despite how bold she usually behaved. It was her first time, after all. The nephalem saw him for who he was yesterday, the first time she saw him frown, the first time she'd see him make such a heated expression. He was rough. Wild. She hated people touching her ever since that day. She hated any sort of skin contact but with Jaquinne, it was alright. She didn't mind. He'd wash away her fears, everything she found unpleasant. He was her remedy, her cure. He was the man she loved, and she wouldn't mind whatever he did to her. "It's the first time I saw your expressions. Somehow, it makes me a little happy.." she murmured, a smile curving her features as she spoke. Her legs felt a little wobbly today and her knees felt a little weak but it wasn't all too bearable. She could still run, still jump about but the only thing that made her movements seem rather awkward was the small kink in her back, the small numbness that would spread at the bottom of her spine.

When they'd arrive at the establishment, she'd find both their names on different teams and despite how calm she appeared to be, she would panic within and her crimson orbs would darken ever so slightly. She would cast a small glance at Jaquinne, locking her crimson orbs upon his sapphire ones for a split second before looking away. It wasn't her first time participating in activities such as these, she wasn't nervous about that. What she was afraid of was being amongst a crowd of strangers. Was he around? Her gaze would scan her surroundings and she'd eventually back away, until she felt her back collide against Jaquinne's chest. She'd finally turn around, a frown on her face as she wrapped her arms around his body. "I don't want to play anymore.." she pouted and shook her head, "I'm scared- what if he's here? What if I run into him?" and it was then, her strong facade would start to falter and she would tremble ever so slightly, her crimson orbs gleaming with tears within them. She'd look up at him with eyes that begged for him not to leave her alone and she'd stomp her feet in a childish manner, as if she were throwing a tantrum. "I don't wanna be alone- I shouldn't have come in the first place-" she huffed and puffed, tightening her arms around him as she buried her face into his chest. No, she wasn't going to do anything if Jaquinne wasn't going to be on the same team as her. She didn't want to be among a group of strangers. She didn't want to run into that man again, not after how hard it took her to finally accept what had happened.

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I WANNA disappear SO NOBODY CAN HEAR ME WHEN I'M SCREAMING

THEY SAY PAIN IS AN ILLUSION THIS IS JUST A BRUISING

You are just confused but I AM ONLY HUMAN !.

That I'm sleepless Waiting like a ghost When I need you the most
I go unnoticed 'Cause I could use a hand sometimes I'm only human

The former thug could sense his companion's unease. Despite her tough facade, he could tell that she was on edge. It was obvious by the way she kept close to him, and by how tightly she held onto him. He wished she would trust him enough to feel safe. That she'd believe him when he promised to protect her. No matter what happens, he will always be there for her. Right by her side, whenever she needed. He gazed down at their linked hands and a warm feeling flowered within his chest. He would look meet those beautiful crimson orbs and he would feel breathless. Why did she always have this effect on him? Even when she wasn't doing anything special, he was always watching her. She would enter a room and he couldn't look away. This girl had him wrapped around her little finger and he didn't mind it at all. Because he loved her. He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze before dragging his gaze away from her to focus on their surroundings. He was trying to be discreet about it, but he was on edge too. His eyes were constantly scanning the movements of any passersby, checking for any possible threats. He even kept himself between her and the road on the off chance that a car may stray onto the path. It could be an overreaction on his part, but he never wanted to see her look that scared ever again. He never wanted to see her cry in such a manner whilst clinging onto him for dear life. So he would protect her from everything. From the whole world and.. Himself. The blonde would noticeably slow his pace when Zariel stumbled on the stairs leading into the large establishment. His heart would beat faster at her words, his mind recalling the previous night's events with perfect clarity. The feel of her legs around his waist. The sound of her voice whispering soft words of endearment into his ear. The memory of her body trembling against the silken sheets... He found himself faltering and almost tripping on the steps from embarrassment. He was such a pervert. "S-Sorry..." He mumbled, ducking his head in an effort to hide his rosy cheeks. He had gotten a little carried away last night. It hadn't been his first time sleeping with someone, but it had been his first time sleeping with someone he had feelings for. The whole concept of a relationship was new to him. As new as the fluttering that always filled his stomach whenever his love called his name. Jaquinne wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her steady, and to tuck her into his side a little more. He had to swap their hands to do this, but that was all right. Now they were walking even closer together and he could only hope that it would make Zariel feel more at ease. His eyes would take note of her smile and he would relax a fraction. He leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss on her cheek. "It was my first time showing them..." He whispered, unable to help his own small smile from curving his lips. Had seeing his true feelings really made her so happy? The knowledge came as a surprise to the male, as he had never before shown another his true feelings. His darker nature. Not even his beloved siblings knew of just how tainted he was. And the fact that she had seen beneath his facade, and loved him in spite of it, made him love her all the more. Jaquinne took note of her slightly awkward movements and winced. He should have held back a little. Especially since he'd known what they were going to be doing today. "I'll give you a massage later... It should help." He offered, falling silent as they entered the crowded building. They made their way to the lists of teams, and he felt a small wave of disappointment when he discovered that they were each on different teams. He on orange and she on purple. He opened his mouth to ask if they could request to switch with someone so they were on the same team, but thought better of it. He didn't think it would be allowed anyway. Jaquinne would meet her gaze and frown, his mind racing to come up with a solution to their problem. He could feel Zariel panicking as she backed into him. She was frightened, and he could tell that she was worried her attacker might be hiding around any corner. Her next words confirmed his thoughts and his body tensed. How could he calm her down? How could he reassure her that everything would be okay? He would have gladly returned home with her, but this day was supposed to be fun. This was the first day he'd been able to spend with her freely since her attack. Jaquinne wrapped his arms around her slim form, holding her to him as her body shook. It took him a few moments longer to finally come up with an improvised plan that would suit both their needs. "Zariel..." He pulled back a little so he could see her face clearly. His hands lifted to cup her cheeks and his thumbs rubbed small, soothing circles into her skin. "I'll protect you, so don't cry. We can still play. We'll have fun today..." His gaze was steady, strong, as he looked into those crimson pools that had captivated him since first they met. "Screw the rules... I'll stay by you, okay? We'll be on our own team." He allowed a small, reassuring smile to grace his features as he continued speaking. "We'll collect our ammo together and no matter what, I'll be right beside you the whole time. Okay, princess...?" Now that he thought about it, this would technically be their first date together..

σσd ⋮ Worried σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Essence σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɑʈɩɳɡ ⋮ Leia Noctis

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:09 am
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Engaged ║Model

x
In Love

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

At the affectionate gesture from his fiancée, Angel emitted a soft purr that could only be heard by Crevan, or those with really good hearing. It was a reaction that was made unconsciously, and usually only happened when Crevan was involved. His head nodded in response to his beloved's statement and he smiled. He believed him. He believed that Crevan would no longer leave him. "I know... And um... Sorry for leaving you..." He mumbled, unable to recall apologising earlier. He felt like it needed to be said, since he had made a mistake too. Although Crevan had left him many times before, Angel had done the same to him in leaving for England. He'd chosen his career over his love and he would never do that again. His fiancé was the most important person in his life and without him... Angel would cease to exist. His heart would stop beating and he would surely die. The model cleared his head of such morbid thoughts and instead focused on the present. "You're the idiot! Of course I signed up... Because I heard you were going to be here..." His hands went to gingerly rubbed the area of his forehead that had surely turned red from all of Crevan's flicking. Really! Couldn't he find some other way to get his point across? Like kissing... Yeah. Kisses were a sure way to get his attention. Warm hands rested against his neck and Angel suppressed a shudder. He rested his hands atop Crevan's and shook his head. "I took some painkillers earlier, so it doesn't hurt... But what about you? Are you okay?" He asked softly, peering up at his fiancé through his fringe of silver hair. The feline found himself enjoying the warmth that came with Crevan's touch. He was enjoying their closeness. Even their little bouts of childish banter. Everything about this silver fox seemed to make Angel feel better. With Crevan, he felt whole. He felt complete. He felt strong enough to face the world with Crevan by his side. The sudden arrival had thrown him off kilter and Angel found himself unsure of how to react. The ravenette was obviously an acquaintance of Crevan's, since he was recognised by name. Another soft purr escaped him when he felt a pair of strong arms circle his waist. "I'm not shy..." He muttered, covering his mouth with both hands in an attempt to stop his involuntary purring. It was embarrassing, making such a noise in front of people. But Crevan was so close to him that he couldn't help it. He remained silent while the duo spoke of Vixen. Had something happened to her? Angel appeared worried for a while, until he discovered that she was doing fine. His eyes narrowed when Crevan reached out to touch 'Leon' and his purring subsided almost immediately. Why were they acting so friendly with each other? He didn't like it. His glare softened a little when the male spoke to him, but that did nothing to ease his jealousy. It wasn't until Crevan kissed him out of the blue, that he started to feel better. Although he hadn't been able to control his purring, Angel had been able to stifle the small whimper of protest he'd almost made when Crevan pulled away from their kiss. He listened attentively to his fiancé's words, each sentence spoken giving him a warm feeling inside. Especially when he was referred to as 'love'. That was the first time he had done that. "Really? Anything?" The model immediately seemed to perk up and his whole face was glowing with excitement as he thought of what they could do. But when Leon left, he was reminded that they had time to kill before they could play at home. "Should we head off now too? Or can we stay here a little longer?" He asked uncertainly, inching a little closer to his beloved.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

yo punny nut

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:54 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

The brunette was just done adjusting the straps of her padding when the fox revealed his relationship with the male model. Her eyes brightened up, being happy for the two. "I somehow figured it out thanks to the ring, but congratulations! Let me know when you guys are going to have the wedding, okay?" Hikaru was meant to be playing around a bit, of course, but in case the tying of the knot would push through as planned, she would paint something for them as a wedding present as a sign of good acquaintanceship. However, Leon revealed that he had a preference for a lady with the chest size as hers and she giggled nervously, though she was also a bit unamused, brow twitching slightly. He's a weirdo... But that one aside, her smile was warm as she watched the scene of the couple. Her parents were like that before, being caring for each other even when she was born. Indeed, it somehow reminded her of home.

Her trail of thought was cut short by Leon's enthusiasm towards the current moment. She couldn't help but to grin as well, excited also to shoot someone. However, his adrenaline rush started a bit too early and as she was about to put on her helmet after he attached his own, Leon jumped into the battlefield and she became surprised. "H-hey! Wait up!" But then again, he was now on one of the possible places to hide and she sighed. While picking up her gun, she stared at the couple. "Are you two going to be okay by yourselves? I can help you two if you won't mind my assistance. Otherwise, I'll just go ahead." Being a leader before, the welfare of her squadron members were her priority and she just couldn't let them handle things on their own, unless they would reassure her that they could face the predicament with confidence. The paintball event was no different.

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Location: Essence de Soleil (Paintball Event - Team Cyan base)
Mood: happy; surprised; concerned
Company: a few teammates (Leon, Crevan and Angel)
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Lord Hedo

ShadowStar369

yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:37 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pulling up and finding a place to park wasn't so much the hard part for Alexander... it was maneuvering around the crowd to find his teammates. Zara followed behind Alex despite him not being in her team, simply because the siren was stubborn and refused to not be with him. Alexander's eyes scanned the large crowd, and fidgeted around a bit in attempt to avoid making physical contact with others. Thankfully, he was able to catch Crevan in the distance with a few others. Crevan was on his team, right? Or so he remembered. Alex made his lead towards the familiar face. Zara grabbed onto his shirt and whined some more. "Yo!" His voice almost booming, trying to catch the fox and his company's attention as he got closer to them. Zara's head popped from behind him with a smile and greeting Angel and Crevan. Alex pried his sister's fingers from his shirt, "Find your team, kid."

"I don't want to be in another team..."

"Goodbye, Zara." she grumbled and crossed her arms, "Goodbye, Zara." He repeated again sternly, placing a heavy hand on the girl's head. Zara glared at him and swat his hand away.

"Fine... but after this can we get food - on you?" Zara raised her pinkie up, wanting him to promise her. Alex sighed and locked pinkies with her, followed by a sheepish nod. And with that, Zara spun around and made her leave, and Alexander looked back at the group of three, rolling his eyes and sighing deeply, "It's like babysitting..." He hadn't necessarily approached his team, however. It was more like, keeping a respectable distance, trying to catch Crevan's attention, signaling to him he was here and on their team, then watched as the dark haired male with them parted ways from Crevan and the other light haired man by his side. Alex cocked the paintball gun, feeling reminiscent to his past experiences with real guns and practically shuddered. Despite the bad memories, it felt damn good to have a gun in his hand - even if it wasn't real.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Essence de Soleil || With. Himself || Mood. Somewhat Distant and Nostalgic
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. casual

yo punny nut

shadowstar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:41 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Leia Noctis Zariel

❛𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝒻𝓇𝒶𝒾𝒹.. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓎. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽, w𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓈, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂... 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌.❜

Mood: Nervous | Company: Jaquinne | Wearing: Leather | Currently Dating: Jaquinne Lorenzo | Cash: $1000

She’d chuckle ever so slightly when she found him blushing over past night’s events. She didn’t think he’d feel embarrassed after the whole.. situation. He seemed like a person who had been fairly experienced regarding this aspect and it made the devil feel a little jealous. She would pout, frown even. How many people has he slept with in the past? How many people have seen the expressions he made? How many people has he touched with hands that only belonged to her alone? Zariel kept her gaze low and her head turned away. She seemed a little angry, a little concerned somehow. She knew how irrelevant and childish it seemed but she couldn’t help but feel jealous whenever she imagined him touching another person. However, with the kiss she received upon her cheek, the devil would come to her senses and she’d find herself feeling a little embarrassed and ashamed of herself for having such thoughts. ”I’ll love you no matter how horribly you think of yourself, y’know? You promised you wouldn’t hide from me, so I won’t hide from you either.” The past didn’t matter at the moment. All that mattered was that he was around and that he wasn’t going anywhere. She still felt bad for what she did to him, how she treated him but right now, she’d try to make things work. She’d try to make things better. That was why she agreed to come in the first place, because she wanted to make it up to him. ’Zariel..’ Ynez murmured, and the devil would counter her words almost immediately despite how nothing was said. ”I’m not jealous-..!” she frowned and she’d quickly cover her mouth with her hands once she realized she had spoken her thoughts aloud. Her crimson orbs would fix onto him as he helped her in places which were slightly difficult for her to move, and she’d find herself pressed against his large built, feeling the warmth radiating off his skin. She felt safe in his arms, and she’d feel her shoulders relax ever so slightly. They were both on edge and she could tell it from the look in his eyes. It could’ve been a fun day for the both of them but it seems she had caused them both a lot of trouble. ”I’m sorry.. It was supposed to be fun.” she murmured, appearing defeated before the event has even begun. She’d sneak a glance at the blonde who so boldly stated what he’d do for her later and she’d find herself at loss for words, blushing furiously as she recalled what happened last night, the marks he left on her. She would’ve died from embarrassment if it weren’t for the make up that managed to cover up most of the markings he left. There were still so much more in places she couldn’t reach. Her back, her.. The devil glanced down at her chest, at her low cut top and she could easily tell just where the concealer was. It wasn’t noticeable but if one were to pay close attention, the small colour difference would start to show. She’d place a hand over her chest, blocking it from his view as she frowned. ”You’ll be up to funny business if I let you touch me again. Do you have any idea how hard it was to cover up the-.. the marks you left..” she would whine and protest but deep down, it made her feel warm and fuzzy how he’d put in the effort to make things a little better for her, how he’d go out of his way to make her feel better. Once again, the tension would return when she felt his arms wrap around her small frame, and she knew he was getting troubled over their current situation. She wanted to enjoy their first date, to spend some time away from their houses, to actually spend time outside but here they were, wasting their time because of her. She was just afraid and she hope he wasn’t angry with her. She couldn’t get used to the outdoors without getting paranoid about her surroundings but she really was trying her best. She was trying to be strong for Jaquinne, for the sake of them spending actual quality time together. When he pulled away, she’d protest. Panic, even. Zariel whined, clinging onto his torso until she felt his hands cup her cheeks and caress them gently. ”Jaquinne-”[/color[ he’d call out her name and she’d willingly listen, being the obedient little kitten unlike the tigress she usually was. She’d appear much more submissive than she was before, however, that didn’t stop her from stomping her feet childishly. When he’d reassure her, it was only then she’d finally come to terms with this event. She’d feel safe when she looked into the pair of gems rhat glistened beneath the soft rays of light. The sapphire orbs that looked so beautiful, the pair of eyes that captivated her since the beginning of times. ”B-but what if you get shot? What if you get bombarded by paint? Won’t that hurt-..?” but with how he’d countlessly try to reassure her, the devil would falter and she’d give her nod of approval. Princess. The nephalem would always falter whenever he addressed her in such a loving way. She’d cast her gaze down and wipe away her tears that clung in the corners of her eyes, and when she finally returned her gaze to him, a smile would be present upon her lips and it was obvious she had calmed down quite a bit. However, she’d wrap her arms around his neck and pull him down towards her. She looked away, stuttering and pouting, finding their current situation a little.. embarrassing. ”..kiss me.” she ordered, casting her gaze downwards. She knew they were in public and that it was a little inapproprate to do so, but the devil felt a little spoiled. She felt rather princess-y today. Maybe it was because she was pampered ever so often by Jaquinne. She felt like a baby, but she’d only behave such a way in front of him. ”I love you.”

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:59 am
User Image

⊙〖OOC: I hope this is okay! I can always go back and edit if you prefer a miss. n v n I left it open for who she hit.Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

Aubrey rearranged the fabric on the peak of her shoulder with an excited snap, her amethyst eyes gazing at the front of the museum said to be holding the infamous Paintball Massacre. The building itself looked as if it were a prestigious academy - tall rectangular columns accompanying the rows of windows that seemed to be covered with paper on the inside. She blinked slowly - they couldn't have possibly covered the entire inside with white parchment paper, could they have? Regardless she hopped away from the car, scurrying ahead of Victoria and through the door without so much as a blink back to her best friend. Several people lined 5 stands, four of them hanging with giant posters of team color names. She couldn't say she hadn't thought too much about how it would go down other than her earning several day's worth of exercise running around for the first time; especially when it didn't pertain to work. She turned her head excitedly in search for the familiar pulled up red ponytail, her brown curls bounding against the collar of her black sweater and bare ivory collarbones.

Upon reassurance she sprang to the first stand. "Aubrey Clark?" She asked, clasping her hands behind her waist. Absently her fingers felt along her belt buckle as she waited for them to find her name.
"Ah! Here you are. Go ahead and head over to Team Cyan and they'll get you set up with the equipment." "Thank you!" She chirped, steadying her fisheyed gaze on Tori as she made her way to four more people. On the table laid layers of heavy duty vests, all crossed with cyan exes on two front pockets over each breast and one large on the center back. She could only imagine how easy of a target that would make herself before taking into consideration the other colors a well. With one roundabout swing, she noted the three opposing teams; white, purple, and orange. And just like that, her friend was at her side, relief flooding through the brunette. "Yeeaaahhh baby." So they were on the same team! HOORAH! That eliminated one semi-annoyed new wolf on her shoulders. Though the other two older ones were far from being safe - and she was going to make sure - playfully of course - that they understood that.

She secured the vest over her shoulders along with the young man's help, strapping it and looping it tightly around her midriff. The point was to shoot in the central torso, whether it be back or front, but with as many first person shooter games she had been exposed to, she doubted most people would follow that rule of thumb; at least, that's what she was being told currently. As any physical amusement establishment required, she signed the waiver, having to push her chin over the front bump of her jacket to peer down on the line. Her violet eyes were glittering with overjoy. Of course she didn't have any qualms about playing the game! Hell to the no. She wasn't playing to play. She was playing to win. A predatory flicker crossed her irises and she cocked her gun - denying the man's request not to do so yet after a quick lesson of how to work the trigger and pellet reloading area. She was practically hopping on each conversed foot at a time by now, waiting for the other female to finish her quick tutorial for the paintball tournament. They were given their helmets, speckled with their team color spots, and finally - they were released to hunt the enemy teams.

She groaned softly, glancing down into the hemisphere the inside of her helmet created. "I thought that would never end." Her eager excitement was obvious to anyone that might have seen. She snuggled the helmet onto her head, making sure to tighten any straps beneath her chin, though her curls still prodded at the bottom exit. She blinked, turning her attention to her friend's question before turning forward, mulling over the idea slowly. "I mean, it's not like they would give us all this packing for nothing." She started, pausing to flick a black button across her chest. "If they didn't do anything, then why bother?" But her eyes flickered over the rest of her "armor", readjusting the latter of the vest to settle further over her lower abdomen. She swallowed nervously. "The people on our team better be good." She sputtered slowly, puffing a pair of rosy lips towards the plastic sheath covering her face. "I better not be walking into a Halo match with a bunch of recruits." That earned a snort out of the other female. "Stiiiilllll..." She began, unable to follow it with any sort of proof that would say otherwise.

As they approached the arch of double doors, a final two men checked over their clothing, one looking a little more concerned over Bree than the other - who passively tested Victoria before giving a firm nod. With that, the door opened and immediately Aubrey could feel the sudden rush of adrenaline that came with playing - what she assumed to be - a dangerous game. It didn't, however, take long for her to scurry on over to a hiding place, waving Tori frantically for her to crouch down with her. The red head was a lot more leisurely, though her eyes never seemed to stay in one place - vehemently checking around for any other contestants. None, however, seemed to be around. That was... Until... Bree's amethyst gaze locked on to a sprinting figure heading back down the maze to another direction. Where the hell was everyone? Or maybe... She sputtered again and grumbled to herself, sinking down from her crouched position and onto her bottom. She reached beneath her helmet with a gloved hand, pinching the bridge of her nose with closed eyes before exhaling a small laugh and nodding to Tori. Oh how she adored her. She knew exactly, in a blunter sense, what Bree was always thinking.

With that the two of them made their way between the tall obstacles, specifically looking for anything but their own base. Her eyes scanned over each and every marking, finally settling for what looked like a block with two entrances, a wide orange strip of paint on the front of the green fabric that gave signal that maybe, just maybe, this was the orange team's base. Of course, as they had thought, plenty of people - from the corner she could barely see through - were conversing, smiles and laughs occasionally, but one person in particular caught her eye. She gestured to Victoria, but the other woman prowled off not too far off, settling herself down in Bree's view, but hidden by anyone that might run in front of her. Slowly Aubrey lifted the rifle she was given. "F*ck this..." She muttered beneath her breath, lifting it enough to peer over the sights. Sppff! The cyan ball snapping from the barrel was enough to jolt her a little more. Splat! The color landed on the outside wall of the orange base, just beside the woman's (Lai's) hip. She huffed, her shoulders dropping for a second before quickly rearranging her crouch. If she was lucky, the woman didn't see her. But for now... She lined up her sights again and took another shot, this time catching a person in the back before bolting back to Victoria's side.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Admittedly she missed the shivering delight that came with the end of the winter season. But, she supposed, it was understandable when she had pushed Hakem so hard. She hadn't thought over the small things - only that she had wanted to become a wolf. And now... She pointed her nose to the parking lot, glancing back once at Aubrey's car and making sure to lock both of their purses in. Now she couldn't say she wanted to take it back, just that she had wished she had thought about it more than the simplicity and assumptions of what would become to be. She ran her tongue over the roof of her mouth, pausing where the rivets lowered towards the back of her front teeth. Quietly she followed after Bree, tucking the tips of her fingers into the pockets of her jeans. Even months later and she still dressed as if she would need to brace herself against the cold as soon as she walked out the door. She peered down at her thin sweater - yet another outfit she could have gone without today; even if she had opted out of wearing a cami or tank top beneath it. Bree was already bursting through the door and slowly, Victoria followed. She didn't mind being left behind - the brunette had expressed her excitement multiple times throughout the last several days. Besides, it was nice to see a smile on her lips rather than the distant look that accompanied her husband leaving to never return.

She frowned firmly, pulling the door open and following after to the front stand. The man directed her right after the same curls in her vision and she stepped in the same direction, quietly gazing around the names of the other teams. Cyan or purple. Any other of them and she might have scrunched her nose at the thought. White was entirely... Appropriate. She would withhold the joke from Aubrey until they were in safer quarters - preferably back home with a mug of something hot while sitting on the couch. Once she made her way over, the pregnant woman ecstatically extended her overjoy about being on the same team; to which Victoria smiled, scoffed, and huffed quietly. It was an odd feeling being around her again - something equivalent to feeling, well, safe again. At home. If only she wished she could spot which team Tyrese and Hakem would be on. But before she could take another breath, she was given several items of clothing to lay over her own. Yeah... It was going to be difficult to breathe at this point. The adrenaline throughout the room, the rush of feeling the need to be an alpha, she pressed her tongue against the back of her teeth in thought, strapping her own without much help.

Of course, it had been her first time, but that didn't mean she was completely oblivious to how clothing worked. With a short grunt and an even smaller thanks, she slung the paintball rifle around her shoulder and followed after Aubrey to the next set of double doors. Her teal eyes made their way over the woman's midriff. She was nervous, she couldn't lie, but she certainly wasn't going to make that noticeable to Aubrey. She had been overtly excited about the event. Who was she to crush the dreams of the mother-to-be? She had been through enough in the past several months alone... It would be selfish to exploit her worries. However, one thing did manage to escape her lips. "Are you sure it's safe?" It didn't take much to show Bree knew exactly what she was speaking of. She had to be almost peaking into her third trimester if she hadn't already - and that alone made the redhead worry more than not. What if she managed to take too hard of a tumble? From what she had heard, she had survived a twenty foot toss with sheer luck on her side. That didn't mean it was plausible to happen again.

Rage had filled every orifice that night. She wanted to tear the woman apart with her bare hands, and internally, she was grateful her persuasions of coming a wolf hadn't hit Hakem until recently. She ground her teeth together, turning back to face the two men standing across the double doors. How big was this place, exactly? A soft snort scoffed from between her lips. "As if you've ever played this before." She retorted softly, lifting the helmet to place it over her head. Shockingly, her ponytail accumulated, shoving down the bump further down her head to make it the slightest bit uncomfortable. "For all we know, we'll be just as bad as them." She laughed quietly at the flustered gaze Aubrey gave her, rolling her own teal irises back to the two men asking them to lift their arms. She did so, ensuring that the black 'armor' wrapped around her body was secured. The smell of paint was strong before they even pushed them open. Already she could scent the multiple people inside, all leaving mixed trails between obstacles unforseen. She couldn't say she appreciated the smell very much at all - much less the constant murmuring close by.

Leisurely she followed Aubrey to the same hiding place near the door - as stupid move in her opinion. Why in the world would they sit somewhere, clearly exposed to any new company strolling in the- Her head perked, whipping to the sound of feet sputtering over the ground. Off went a male, his helmet plastered with orange specks to show off the team he was on. She glanced down to watch her friend sputter downwards onto her rump and only simply nodded, narrowing her gaze back towards the hall he had sprinted down. If they were going to hide, she supposed, it was only natural for them to come lunging down after them. She couldn't say she didn't expect it at least partially. Soleil had been something of a dream - people were kinder than not, unlike Lehakoe's students. They always seemed to be in some sort of depressive daze - but then again, maybe it was the fact that they remained in a school setting. Tyrese hadn't exactly opted out of the stereotype she set on. Regardless, she dropped the thought and followed Bree down the hall they watched the man disappear down.

Both women continued to trail along, Tori eyeing the occasional splatter of paint on the wall. They had all just begun, if she could even say that much. For all she knew, multiple people had come to aim to understand the gun before actually shooting anything. She stopped behind Bree, her eyes falling on a young man. An occasional sprout of blond hair peeked beneath his orange speckled helmet, his icy blue eyes accompanying the color greatly. She crouched down to her knee, pulling the paintball rifle from around her back and settling the stock against the right of her chest, just above her breast. Lining up the sights at the end of the barrel with those along the rear, she lifted herself, straightening out on the central of his chest. Like raptors they would stalk their prey for this match, perhaps just for the first round until they got shot. She pulled the trigger, watching a splat of cyan paint smack between his rib cage before ducking back behind her hiding spot and turning to see Bree by her side. It was... Much more exciting than she thought it would be. Her eyes lit with satisfaction and entertainment.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

whiters4

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

xXDestructive_MindXx

Yo punny nut

MasterDenton

SoujiAtsumi

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

thewomboldt

a small bee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:40 am
User ImageUser Image

WITH ☾ Team ☽OUTFIT Paintball? - Team PurpleSTATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $950 ☽

Rina was a little confused when the blue-haired girl started talking at first, but she smiled when she agreed with her proposed plan of action. Turning towards the other girl there, she looked pretty shy and startled. Priya was a doctor? Don't tell her that she was working at the hospital while she and Seth were admitted there! Seth... No! He must not be named!

While Rina was a bit confuzzled why they were on such a formal first and last name introduction basis, but she just decided to go along with it. "I'm Rina Sohane!" She said, definitely more excited than she was earlier. "Yup! Now let's go tear things up!" Rina said enthusiastically and waving her gun up in the air. She wanted to have fun and get rid of some stress and some slightly pent-up anger, and this was the perfect place and time to do it! But that girl seemed a little timid still... "And remember that it's just a game, so it's alright if you don't do all that well! It's supposed to be fun after all, so let's just try our best!"

Rina went over to the Team Purple reload to quickly grab an extra clip of purple shells and motioned for the other girls to follow as she walked away from their base. Where are they're other team members? It definitely wasn't just them; she saw other names on that roster! Ah whatever, they can't wait for them! Rina stealthily moved across the corridors, carefully listening for others. She heard a few shots and went towards the action. "This way guys!" She whispered. It was another base! It looked like Team Orange! But there was definitely another team here! She couldn't see where they were, though! Rina quickly ran forward and sat down next to an obstacle that could easily hide here. It's great that she's so tiny! "Try and find somewhere to hide." She whispered a little more quietly since other people were around. While she was well hidden, she couldn't see into the base all that well. But she could see... wait a minute! Was that... Sa.. Sa.. Sahar! That was his name! She met him at the New Year's Eve event with- she won't even think of his name! It looked like he was done putting on his padding so... Rina lined up her shot and fired, hitting the side of his leg. She quickly turned and sat with her back against the obstacle she was using to hide and gave a thumbs up to her teammates.

OOC: cat_3nodding

asbloodrunscold

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

thewomboldt

ShadowStar369

MasterDenton

xXDestructive_MindXx

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

whiters4

Quote:

Quote:

fuestray

Faun

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:21 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Lelwani looked up at the doctor for a moment. She seemed a bit nervous, Lelwani could understand that. She simply smiled at her "That would be correct doc!" said. Lelwani couldn't possibly make her any more comfortable really, Lelwani didn't walk to people. She chirped at them and danced for them so her people skills were not as good as the silent ghost she followed about all day. Lelwani danced about a bit "So, lets go show them how to have some fun eh?" she gave a friendly little wink. She walked over to the table and grabbed an extra clip before she followed after. Lelwani was just in this for fun as well despite knowing basically no one in this event.

Lelwani followed Rina until she had called out to them to hide somewhere. The tiny blue-bird placing her shoulder against one of the structures as she peered down the hall. She hugged it, trying her best to remain out of sight. It looked like they were going after team orange first. Lelwani's eyesight as a bit better so she could see just fine. No recognizable faces, not a single one...but plenty of targets. Rina had taken her own shot.
Lelwani would fire her own shot down the hall, aiming at a male on the team. He seemed to be calling people over and conversing. Lelwani aimed the paintball gun, and fired bout two shots. The first looking to hit one of the males in the leg but the other was a clear miss. She hugged the wall again a small smile on her face.

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purpe)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[Birdy]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

a small bee

Kirenai Yuki

[quote-"Kurisuchin Saiyuki"]

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out