Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:40 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

With little interactions with men Nomelle blushed easily from compliments by males. He seemed to be a smooth talker, something her grandmother always warned her about but yet again going with her gut, this Damean was someone she wanted to test with her own trials.
Well Damean.."she began slightly struggling to pronounce his name with her accent, the idea of roaming around with someone else seemed nice, another making of a friend. "Though I've only been here for about a week I'd love to show you around the areas that I know of." she offered before quickly adding with her own cuteness "Oh I'm soo sure the tree is missing it's leaf." she gave a smile to her coworker who pushed her playfully to follow the male.

Heading out the store she went to the streets of downtown Soleil

[exit]

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood: Nervous but daring ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

{Occ: to the streets!!! <3}

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:09 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0③
( ③ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:37 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"It's nice to be the rain, ain't it?" Leon asks a wet clothed Carmen after exiting the rainy streets and seeking refuge from the rain. But in truth there wasn't all that they were here for. It might have been obvious why they were there, but someone who sees Leon's black dress coat over a wet dressed Carmen would know that a definite customer has just entered. "Don't hesitate to buy something you actually like Carmen." Leon explains, "Cuz I've been doing rather well for myself lately." He casual, yet maybe a little flauntingly, speaks with Carmen as he waits to shop with her to replace the clothes he sort of helped ruined.

Company:: Carmen
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Curious
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 1000¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
OOC:
whiters4

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:23 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Hearing the bell ring to the store Nomelle looked over her shoulder as she finished with a customer. Not taking notice of the male until she heard his voice. Her ear twitched and she took another moment to look at the male. Look whose being a gentleman again huh? she chuckled as she waved to her co worker letting her know she would assist them.
"Doing well huh? How about another round of lunch on you then?" Nomelle asked softly as she crossed her arms under her chest and stood behind him giving a wave and a friendly smile. Though she was on a short hiatus she had come back not too long ago and him being the first person she said made her slightly happy.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood: Enjoying the smell of rain ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing:

{Occ:}

Lord Hedo

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:25 am
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:15 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

These past two weeks had worked so well for Hikaru, more so when Cassie decided to leave her alone just this one time. Recently, she was at peace because the ice huntress had not shown up at Beluga, or even when the fallen angel was productive with her paintings, which was a good thing. She had received her paycheck yesterday and she was happy about that, meaning she deserved it and she was now in the mood to splurge a little. More importantly, the private show that Anthony had conducted for her was a dazzling one and she was happy to be the guest witnessing it first-hand. But still, she was still not yet ready to take the first step with the gypsy man because the brunette hadn't recovered completely from the bitterness towards his bratty cousin. Not to mention that Solaris' trip to Paris would commence tomorrow and she could only wish her friend good luck on the venture.

Right now, her clothing choices required a slight expansion, since her closet consisted mostly of hooded jackets of various colors, which was why she was in this clothing store right now. She should go for a casual ensemble fit for the summer, and even a couple of swimsuits for such fun times at the beach. Crystal blue eyes took notice of a two-piece bikini that was suited for the sporty types, which was fitting well for Hikaru's own taste. Without any hesitation, she picked the ensemble off the shelf before looking around for another pair of a different color, still fitting well for her preferences.

Mood: looking around
Company: no one
Money: $207.00 (Wallet) ; $1675.00 (Bank)
OOC: Let's start!

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:46 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

A man around the age of early thirties stepped into the store sighed reading through a letter from the ice Elder brothers and cousin whom worried about Anthony. The man wore a suit which made him uncomfortable but he had to for his adoptive son that's when his eyes set on the description of the angel whom captured Anthony's heart "Excuse me madame are you Hikaru Matsumoto?" He asked being respectful and kind yet his own purple irises tattoo showed was around his neck delicately done by a master "I'm Anthony's adoptive father I meet you and your friend when we first arrived here a few weeks back"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:46 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

Hikaru's blue eyes were now gazing at the other two-piece bikini that was a different color and she picked it up from the shelf once again. The brunette was about to saunter to the section containing casual clothes when a deep voice asked a question to her. The shinigami shifted her head, inspecting the male's look from head to toe to see if she was familiar with his presence. That was when it clicked, the memory of the party flashing back into her mind and her eyes dilated slightly as she replied. "Yes, I am Hikaru, and I have glanced upon you during that party back then. It's a pleasure to meet you." Also, she noticed that there was the tattoo on the man's neck, but decided not to question about it as she was focused on departing towards the shelves that contained the recommended casual ensembles for the month. As she inspected the look of the dress that was on display, she rambled on to break the otherwise deafening silence.

"So what brings you here, exactly? I guess it must be related to Anthony," she questioned as she picked up the dress that matched the one on display, held in place by a hanger. If it would be a proposition for marriage like what happened between Xander and Solaris, she would have to politely decline, because she was still not yet ready for the possible relationship between her and the man's adoptive son.

Mood: looking around
Company: Anthony's adoptive father
Money: $207.00 (Wallet) ; $1675.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:59 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

The man gave hikaru a questioning look before speaking "yes and to give you this" he held out a battered journal "this is Anthony's whole life with his adoptive family and the horrors he went through in his new power like his siblings and cousin his emotions are a huge weakness in him ice can be tamed back but fire is not so easily controlled especially when rogue hunters are involved" he said honestly sighing lightly looking at hikaru "Anthony goes into a fiery rage thus making his holy fire go wild and he becomes someone whom can not be reasoned with only music calms the rage within his blood and soul"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image

When the man gave the journal to her, she could feel the torn leather within her grasp, the cracks growing with the passage of time. "I see... I may have to read them when I get home. I still have to finish buying the clothes to expand the closet." The dress together with two pairs of swimsuits would be fine for today's purchases. After that, she went to the fitting area, to check to see if they would work well with her look, having to take off her clothes before putting each ensemble one by one. Happy with the choices that she had made, she took them off, slipping back into her own clothes, before picking the purchases up and exiting the fitting area. As she was paying the goods, there was one more question hanging in her head that she had to release verbally.

"Anything else to say aside from the past that I have to discover for myself?" the brunette asked as she handed out the exact payment to the cashier. If that would become a long talk, then the conversation would continue on to through the streets.

Mood: looking around, slightly busy
Company: Anthony's adoptive father
Money: $152.00 (Wallet - after) ; $1675.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:57 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

The man goes past hikaru "Never underestimate him and don't ever break his heart, Anthony's has had enough hardship" he spoke truthfully slipping a necklace into hikaru's hands it was a purple iris pendant made of pure amethyst and gold while the chain was strong yet delicate gold chain "a gift for fellow fallen angel watch over my son please" he said smiling sweetly before heading outside he let's his black feathered wings out then flied off leaving two large black feathers behind "farewell princess" he yelled out

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:19 pm
User Image

Hikaru was just done paying for the clothes when the man handed the pendant close to her. She just watched him leave, meaning she was the only customer who was inside the establishment. She closed her hand around the pendant as if it was a treasure that she must protect.
I must make my feelings clear to him soon...
She had already lost Ansgar and she couldn't afford to lose more people whom she cared about the most ever again. The anxiety returned to her system thanks to the man's words, but she must fulfill that promise for his sake. She put the necklace around her neck before exiting the establishment together with the shopping bag.

And her flight back home would be a long one, considering that she had to discover more about Anthony's past later on. There was nothing else to feel but the sinking feeling in her chest as she ventured further from the store.

-- Exit --

Mood: anxious
Company: Anthony's adoptive father ->
no one

Money: $152.00 (Wallet) ; $1675.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:05 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑮тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧⑨
( ⑥ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:44 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image ALONE User Image THE NOT-SO CATWALK User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE User Image

Samael’s parents had surprised him by coming down to visit. He’s had quite a hectic
                              week, adjusting to his new lifestyle at Soleil city. Sure, he was accustomed to working
                              as a baker, though the new sights and sounds sure needed a lot of getting used to, plus
                              there was the struggle of adjusting to life as a newly single father. Well, not really newly
                              single—he’d been widowed for a year now, though he sure had the help of his parents
                              in the past year. Now he’s jumped in cold turkey into raising his little boy all by his
                              lonesome. His little tomato was growing fast—he’d outgrown some of his old clothes and
                              Samael had taken it upon himself to go shopping for cute little sailor suits his son could
                              wear while his parents baby sat the young one. Surely, Niall did miss them. Plus, Samael
                              could sure use some of the alone time. With adjusting to working again, topped off with
                              the stress of figuring out a brand new life schedule, he wasn’t exactly doing so hot.

He had today’s agenda mapped out. He would go to the clothing store and buy some
                              clothes for Niall and maybe something for himself. After that…he’ll wing it. He really
                              didn’t have much of a plan today and Samael sure felt like succumbing to his own whims
                              of doing whatever he wanted while his parents cared for his little boy. For now, he figured
                              he’ll get the shopping done before anything else.

He walked right into The Not-so Catwalk and made a beeline for the children’s section. He
                              probably stuck out like a sore thumb with how tall he is. How weird is it to see a person
                              like him alone in a children’s section? Probably really weird. He browsed through the racks
                              to search for the items Niall had said he wanted—which was pretty much sailor clothes.
                              It took a lot of searching, though soon enough he had pulled out at least 4 different sailor
                              outfits—a regal black one, a navy blue one, a grey one, and a white one. He had to pick
                              two out of the four to bring home and this was proving to be quite a challenge. He liked
                              the look of all four of the sailor outfits, and he could immediately imagine how cute his
                              little tomato would look. He placed a hand over his lips as he began to ponder his choices.
                              He definitely should only bring home two. Niall had way too many sailor outfits.

ShadowStar369

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Andrea had buried herself in her work as of late, focusing wholly on her clients and their needs. She'd found herself staying later at the hospital and missing any social engagements she'd had planned. Unfortunately this was an all too frequent habit of hers. Whenever something in her personal life went awry, she would shut down and throw herself in her work until it felt like she was drowning in the problems of others. Luckily this time she had managed to catch herself before she sunk too deep. The little doctor had made herself a list of things to do that would improve her mood and overall well-being. First on the list was shopping, a task she both enjoyed and loathed. She loved trying on new things and hunting down good bargains. She didn't like having to buy pants and sometimes shirts from the children's section. Skirts and other assorted attire she could always manage to find close to her size, but pants that fit.. Those she could only get in the kid's section. It was embarassing.
                  After clothes shopping, Andrea planned to go to a cafe so she could satisfy her craving for sweets and after that.. She had no idea. Maybe she would catch a movie? Or maybe just take a stroll through the park? Or maybe she might go for a swim at the beach? It was up to her and she planned to take it one thing at a time, and now it was time to shop.

Seeking more confident than she felt, the redhead strode right into the Not-So Catwalk, one of her preferred shipping establishments. Now she couldn't just go right in and shop in the children's section. No, she had to work herself up to it first. And what better way to do that than to buy a few gorgeous dresses? Andrea skimmed through a sale's rack, hazel eyes alight with anticipation while she hunted for the perfect find. Pushing aside the hangers carrying clothes that did not meet her standards, she eventually stopped toward the middle of the rack, having spotted a beautiful number in a light lavender colour that was absolutely perfect.. Except that it was backless. As she had scars that virtually circled her torso, most revealing outfits were out of the question. However further along she spotted a few other dresses that were good enough to have her draping them over her arm with every intention of trying them on. Along with the three dresses, she found a new skirt and a pair of heels that would go perfectly with an outfit she had at home.
                  Ideally, Andrea would have liked to try on her finds and leave, but she knew that if she didn't head to the kid's section now, she'd leave without buying some pants. As most of her wardrobe consisted of a variety of dresses and skirts, she felt that she needed some shorts and pants to mix it up a little.

The psychologist ventured towards the racks of clothes made for both children and teens alike and began the dull task of finding herself some shorts. After much deliberation, she selected four. Two cotton shorts that would be perfect for summer weather, and two pairs of jeans. Good. As she was turning to head in the direction of the dressing rooms, Andrea spotted a familiar form with some sailor suits. Unable to help herself, she wandered over to him.

"Samael?" She smiled whilst keeping a tight grip on her armful of clothes. "Are those for Niall? I bet he'd look super cute in them!"

Truer words were never spoken. Despite only meeting the child once, Andrea was rather fond of Niall and child vividly picture him in those sailor uniforms. Though perhaps white was not the best idea, as it was prone to attracting all kinds of mess and said mess stood out like a sore thumb on white material. Shifting the bundle in her arms a little, she pointed to the blue one.

"I think that would look great on him." She offered helpfully, unable to describe what came over her. Why was she so chatty all of a sudden?

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXI dσn’t lσvє hєr αnчmσrє, hє sαчs.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOCATION → [Not-So Catwalk]
COMPANY → [...]
FEELING → [determined,chatty]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [...]
OOC → [...]

❝And it is in thє wαч hє sαчs thє wσrd, hєr-thαt tєlls mє σthєrwisє.❞

ADONIPS

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff