Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:07 pm
'Now, Bide!" I said loudly, seeing my trap get sprung. Haku surriounded himself with Normal-type energy and stayed put, letting Entr'acte strike him.

"Ooh!" Keiko spoke up when she realized what I was doing. It was a bit of a tricky manouver with Haku as worn out as he was, but if I pulled it off, I might just walk away with the win.

Even though this is just a training session and we're only trying to get our Pokemon stronger and maybe even evolve but oh well.

[Haku: 32+1=33/35 EVs]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:20 pm
"Hmm..."Odd grinned and then burst into laughter. "I think you just signed your own death certificate." He told Terashi jokingly. "You know Bide doesn't work on Ghost-types, right?" Entr'Acte's metallic laugh echoed out once again, only this time, it seemed to echo. Sort of. It was almost like the Pokemon's voice had a second layer to it. All of a sudden both Entr'Acte and his scabbard, which was currently laying on the floor beside Odd, began to glow in tandem. The scabbard, engulfed in light, short toward the Honedge and seemed to be swallowed up in a ball of swirling light and color before it faded in a near instant, revealing a newly evolved Doublade in his blade.

"Entr! Acte!" Odd Called, splitting the Pokemon's name apart to give each blade it's own identity for the moment. "Congratulations!"

And then the linked pair used Brutal Swing! Encased in Dark energy, the pair of blades whipped Haku into the air and began to paddle him back and forth like a scaley ping pong ball.

((Started with Entr'Acte the Honedge having 15/20 Evo points. +7 Evo points ends with 22/20 and evolution.))  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:25 pm
I sighed as Haku fell down from the Brutal Swing and not get up. "That'd be a good point if Haku had the strength to keep fighting long enough to make use of the move," I sighed, recalling the Jangmo-o. "Good thing this wasn't an actual competition."

"At least the consolation prize is nice," I joked after getting a hug from Keiko once Haku's ball found it's place on my belt. "Thanks for the training, by the way. We'll have to do this again some time."

[Haku: 33+1=34/35 EVs]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:04 am
I re-entered the training room alone, early in the morning. Haku was on the cusp of evolving into his namesake, and I was done procrastinating. "Out you get," I said sternly, letting Haku out of his ball.

It only took me a moment to set the room up and get the drones ready, but Haku was already showing signs of impatience. He was approaching Mankey levels of battle thirst. "Draco Meteor," I told him, getting an excited grin in return. "Show me what you got."

Haku happily roared, generating the Dragon-type energy above his head. When it was his height in circumference, he leapt up and slammed it toward the drones, taking the lot down in one blast.

And that's all it took to fill the room with a blinding white light. When it faded, the evolved Haku roared victoriously.

[Haku: 34+1=35/35 0/50 EVs]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:09 am
"Good job," I told him, though he was already praising himself enough as it was. I intended to recall him and give someone else the training, but in the moment, I felt that would be rude to him. He only gets one round? No, he should be allowed to test the depths of his new power. I set up the drones for a second round. "Dragon Breath this time," I ordered as the drones materialized into place.

Haku didn't even have to move. His sweeping Dragon Breath mowed down the Drones before the got the chance to move very far. As I made to set up another round, I realized my error. While the drones weren't on their lowest setting, they were pretty far below the middle mark.

[Haku: 0+1=1/50 EVs]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:13 am
"Haku, don't get too excited. Those drones were pretty low level. Didn't realize that until now," I said, letting Haku know why the next set would be tougher as they materialized. "Let's see if Draco Meteor still does that much damage now that the drones have more durability."

Haku gathered more Dragon-type energy and slammed the completed energy meteor into the drones. This time, a few got out of the way of the blast, and those that were caught in it, while they were up and running still, they were clearly on their last legs.

[Haku; 1+1=2/50 EVs]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:17 am
"Alright, not bad," I smirked, dispelling the drones and letting fresh ones materialize. "But that's enough of testing your special strength. Physical attacks are your speciality, so let's work on those. Dragon Claw."

Haku roared in excitement and lunged at the drones, slashing them with all of his might. Each drone attacked was eviscerated, and there were few left when he started showing signs of tiring..

[Haku: 2+1=3/50 EVs]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:24 am
I decided to push Haku a little further and upped the difficulty of the drones a bit. "Alright, we know what you can do with your hands. Now let's work on using your head. Try beating down these stronger drones with Headbutt."

To my surprise, Haku used a different move to close the distance between him and the first drone. Sky Uppercut. He missed it intentionally, and landed on the drone during his descent. He then practiced his lower body strength by hopping from drone to drone, Headbutting each one. This time, he destroyed all the drones, but man, was he tired. It did prove how powerful that head gem of his - which got bigger after his evolution - was.

"Man, you've gotten seriously strong. I should rely on you more often," I said, knowing it would get Haku excited. But he was clearly in need of a rest, so I gave him one, allowing him to return to his ball. But not before Keiko saw him as she entered.

"Who was that monstrous creature you just caught?" Keiko asked, clearly laying it on thick. "What happened to cute, cuddly Haku?"

"Evolved, and don't let him hear you call him cute. He wouldn't take too kindly to it," I replied, unable to keep a straight face.

"Are you done? I'd like to try helping Goomy get stronger." she asked.

I was impressed that she wanted anything to do with her accidental capture, so I shrugged. "Sure, I've got time," I shrugged, letting Ralts out of his ball.

[Haku: 3+1=4/50 EVs]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:30 am
Keiko let her Goomy out of its ball, and Ralts stared it down. At first, he was afraid he was dealing with a Poison-type, but a quick scan of its energy indicated it was actually a Dragon-type. Easy pickings.

I had to remind it telepathically that this was just a sparring match, but the time that took gave Keiko time to take the first move. "Body Slam, Goomy!"

Ralts didn't react in time and got covered in sloppy Dragon-type. His first reaction was to use Draining Kiss to push it off him, but I didn't allow that. "Just teleport out of the way and use Double Team for now. Don't use Fairy-type moves on Goomy. It hasn't been in a serious battle, yet, let alone a training match. Rely on Psychic-type moves for your offensive."

"Yes, sir," I heard Ralts's voice echo in my head, the young Psychic-type teleporting around the room and leaving Normal-type energy copies of himself.

[Ralts: 9+.5=9.5/35 EVs]
[Goomy: 0+.5=.5/35 EVs]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:35 am
"Man, he always does this," Keiko huffed jokingly. "...okay! Use Shock Wave to blast as many Ralts's as you can, Goomy!"

Goomy was quick to obey its trainer, blasting Ralts after Ralts with Electric-type energy - but never quite reaching the real Ralts. "Let's not give away your position just yet, Ralts," I said aloud, keeping my eyes on Keiko so she can't use my line of sight to pinpoint her opponent. "Future Sight for now."

Ralts stopped making clones and teleported toward the middle of the remaining crowd, projecting his Psychic-type energy across time and aiming it at a future Goomy.

Ralts: 9.5+.5=10/35 EVs]
Goomy: .5+.5=1/35 EVs]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:39 am
"Alright! Sweep the field with Dragon Breath! It'll blast the clones, but it won't hurt the real Ralts, so it's a good way to locate the real one, and it might even Paralyze him!"

'Spread your Magical Leaf wide, Ralts. Hit Goomy from every angle," I said in response, the two Pokemons' attacks going wild over the battlefield. Goomy was successful in getting rid of the last of the clones, but didn't Paralyze Ralts. It did, however, take a large number of his Magical Leaves.

[Ralts: 10+.5=10.5/35 EVs]
Goomy: 1+.5=1.5/35 EVs]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:45 am
Little did I know, Keiko intended for Goomy to get hurt. Not because she didn't like it, but because she had a tactical reason. "Alright, Goomy! You should be ready to use Flail now, so go ahead!"

"Let's get some more clones on the field. We've got time before we need to worry about finishing Goomy," I told Ralts.

Goomy used its senses to lock on to Ralts's Psychic-type energy and folowed him as he littered the field with Normal-type clones, but ended up missing him amidst the creation of one of said clones, destroying the clone in the process but not damaging Ralts himself.

[Ralts: 10.5+.5=11/35 EVs]
[Goomy: 1.5+.5=2/35 EVs]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:48 am
"Sorry, but you popped your ult kind of early. Speaking of, go ahead and use Psychic, Ralts," I said nonchalantly.

Ralts began charging up his Psychic, and as expected, a second Psychic-type attack appeared out of thin air, the two attacks slamming into Goomy simultaneously. To my surprise, Goomy wasn't out of it, yet. It was definitely on its last legs, though.

[Ralts: 11+.5=11.5/35 EVs]
[Goomy: 2+.5=2.5/35 EVs]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:52 am
"Are you okay, Goomy!?" Keiko asked, ever the worrier. Goomy responded by getting up on its feet, but did so shakily. "Okay, you're definitely set to use Flail now," she whispered excitedly. "Go for it!"

Goomy roared, which was surprising for is size and remaining strength, and bum rushed Ralts, slamming into it with an impressive amount of Normal-type energy imbued in its body. This didn't take Ralts out, but he wasn't far from it, himself. Both Pokemon seemed on the verge of fainting.

'I think they've had enough, honey," I smirked at Keiko. "Let's pack it in for now."

"Okay!" Keiko said happily, recalling Goomy. "Go ahead and rest up, okay?" she said to Goomy's Pokeball, assuming the little Dragon-type could hear. For all we knew, it could.

"Same to you. Rest up," I said to Ralts before recalling him.

[Ralts: 11.5+.5=12/35 EVs]
Goomy: 2.5+.5=3/35 EVs]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:01 am
Early the next day, I stopped myself on the way to the main lobby and turned to head down to the training room. Habits wouldn't get formed if I didn't give it an effort. To my surprise, I found Keiko down there, setting up the room with her SNAG. "You had the same idea, huh?" I asked.

"Guess so," Keiko said, smiling happily. It had been a few days since I'd seen her happy, so i couldn't help but feel happy, myself. We didn't spend much time on pleasantries, however, and before long, both my Ralts and her Goomy were on the field, ready for a fight.

"Give it all you've got, Deadra!" Keiko said loudly, catching my attention. I didn't respond, however, instead having Ralts fill the field with Double Team clones.

I saw that look on Keiko's face, so I explained. "When he gets a bit stronger, I won't have to rely on this technique as much."

Shrugging, Keiko had Deadra use Acid Armor. I knew that wouldn't be of much use to her as Ralts's strength lied in special attacks, but I didn't bother lecturing her. She'd been training Pokemon long enough to know what she was doing.

[Ralts: 12+1=13/35 EVs]
[Goomy: 3+1=4/35 EVs]

The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games