Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television [3/3/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P1 Styles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

Dean comes in with his leather hoodie on as he prances around the ring back and forth looking like he is talking to himself as his theme still plays Dean then looks at Seth.... Dean steps back then looks at Roman then Dean steps and says "Nonoonononononon." As he walks in circles scratching his head. Dean then walks up to Roman full speed and gets in his face. "Oooooooh" The crowd cheers as this is a fight they wouldn't mind seeing, but nah Dean wouldn't dare....not now at least as Dean then walks to Seth with a grin and gets in his face. Dean then yells out "Screw it!" As he walks to the ropes and bumps shoulders with Roman passing him. Dean bends down getting a mic as he turns around to speak. "NOW THIS IS SOMETHING....... This is something I can't stand back and watch anymore. I don't understand myself what's gotten in between this faction and quite frankly... I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" Dean yells out as he walks back and forth and the crowd doesn't know to cheer or boo yet. "No tonight I just wasn't having it setting back and watching you two shine more and more each week when I get failed promises in the back by staff telling me I'm not ready. That doesn't fly with me boys I mean you two especially should know that, Seth ahhhhh look at you all grown up the new TNWR Champion! And my brotha from another motha Roman kicking a** and taking names I see..... But what you don't get is I'm here... and I'm staying here." Dean says as the crowd cheers however why is he out here everyone is thinking. "I have no reason to be out here tonight hell I didn't even fly out, I hitched hiked through 4 states and walked the rest you know? Stopped by and grabbed some hot dogs even though I dislike mustard but THAT'S NOT THE POINT BOYS!" Dean says making eye contact with both. "Seth by any means beating the boss up is definable in my reasons of doing so didn't expect that. And Roman playing Mr.Hero since this whole shebang started pretty unexpected as well. Now from the past days of the Shield to this three men who doesn't know what to do with themselves." Dean says as he lowers his mic.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Roman snatched the microphone Seth had in his hands and rose it up to his mouth. "Look Dean. You're my boy. And as you stated, you're my brotha' from another motha'. But I'm telling you right now brotha', this isn't about you. It's not about me. It's about him." Roman said pointing to Seth. "It's about him walking around here like he can do anything he wants including beat up on old men. As far as any faction goes we ain't been that for a while...nah...we all went our separate ways. This, here, it's about getting his head on straight and for Seth Rollins to stop acting like a b***h. Now, Dean...I got this." Roman said putting his hand on Ambrose's shoulder. "So with all do respect brotha', there's no need for you to be out here."  

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

P1 Styles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image

Either he's drunk or stupid the people thinks in the audience however Dean feels shut down again. Since the 'Destruction of the Shield.' Dean really can't find what to do with himself having Roman basically telling him to beat it is just pure and utter built up frustration that Dean gains each day not catching his big break. Dean opens his mouth for like 7 seconds without speaking as Dean finally says "Okay Roman..." As he takes a breather and puts his head down and turns around and takes a few steps. "Or I can make it my busin--" Dean cuts himself off dropping the mic as he runs to Roman with sorta a Lou Thez Press like tackle maybe catching him off guard as Dean rains down punches on him as the crowd, viewers, and Seth are in complete shock.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:20 pm
Roman was suddenly assaulted by his former SHIELD-mate and drawn to the canvas being punched as Roman tried to push him off of him and cover up.  

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:21 pm
Vince would then get back up to his feet after like 10-15 mins, and would have exited the ring to avoid this.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:22 pm
Rollins would get the title and then exit out of the ring and then left leaving the two men fight.

Messiah Seth Rollins

P1 Styles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:26 pm
Dean would then start to send stomps to Roman as the crowd is in silence. Dean doesn't even need a mic to hear what he is screaming out as he rises up off Roman and yells at him. "DON'T EVER TELL ME I CAN'T! YOU DON'T MAKE ME ROMAN YOU DON'T MAKE ME!" Dean says as he turns seeing Seth leaving as Dean didn't won't that to happen not yet. Dean this has a point to prove as he grabs onto Roman's hair to bring him to his feet.

Velveteen Dream rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:27 pm
When Dean took his eye off of the Samoan and then attempted to lift him up again. Roman would have already gotten up full of anger and adrenaline going for his signature, Superman Punch!

User Image

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:28 pm
Mr. McMahon would grab the microphone, stopping
the TNW:R Champion in his tracks.
"Hold on a second, dammit! On Saturday Night Showdown, we will have a Triple Threat match!
Seth Rollins.. vs Roman Reigns.. vs. The Lunatic,
Dean Ambrose!"

P1 Styles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image

Dean would jump back making him stumble harder as he falls back onto the ropes and leans through them to bounce back at Roman with a Rebound Clothesline.

P1 Styles

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:32 pm
Roman had landed his Superman Punch and then Dean retaliated with a big clothesline after bouncing out of the ropes sending Roman onto his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image

Dean drops to his knees dazed mind you he did get hit however he managed to shake it off for the time being. Dean would shake his head to get up as he does so. Dean would then begin to spread his arms out as he yells stuff out the crowd. Dean looks down at Roman completely disgusted "You don't tell me anything..." Dean says as he face calms down and he drops down and rolls out the ring walking to the back as the crowd is still shocked at his actions.

User Image

P1 Styles

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:26 pm
/////////  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:27 pm
..//  

Vincent K McMahon

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:27 pm
/////////  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>