Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Rune Seaker 2..Time Forth Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boo
ahh
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:34 pm
((to henry))
The girl nods her head for you to fallow and makes her way to a large room. She sits in a chair at one ends and motions for you to sit.
"So theres this whole army coming for us." Talimn said as she sat down.
"This sounds big"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:47 pm
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo

Somthing pulled from in your heart and in your ears you heard yes just as the Minitar brought his axe down where you where standing. Many goblins rushed to the top pulling out rifels and swords.
"oh nistu" she wispered as she closed her eyes and screamed sending a wave of pure hot energy from her at every thing. she poured so much energy. she fell to the ground and closed her eyes

the Mintar hit the blast full on and completly vanished. It got dark but somthing seemed to wake you. Not to reality but in your dream. It was Nitsu and he was holding you. His eyes on yours and smileing. he put you down and pointed to your heart. Then slwoly as if he was being sucked in fellinto a mist stright into your heart. When he was gone there was a flash and you where in the ruble of the factory. Every thing was dead and fire all over the place. You could hear voices all outside.
lya bit her lip softly "i love you nistu" she rolled over and looked at the fire "sweet" she shook her head and weakly she stood up and started to the door she had came in

The floor fell through and you fell to the bottom levle. There where jail celes all around you and people that looked more like dogs where stuck in them.
lya looked up and smild "so i didnt kill them" she she walked over to the closes cell and looked at the people "shhh" she took a needle from her back and picked the lock and opened the door she walked to the others and unlocked the cells  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:53 pm
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo

Somthing pulled from in your heart and in your ears you heard yes just as the Minitar brought his axe down where you where standing. Many goblins rushed to the top pulling out rifels and swords.
"oh nistu" she wispered as she closed her eyes and screamed sending a wave of pure hot energy from her at every thing. she poured so much energy. she fell to the ground and closed her eyes

the Mintar hit the blast full on and completly vanished. It got dark but somthing seemed to wake you. Not to reality but in your dream. It was Nitsu and he was holding you. His eyes on yours and smileing. he put you down and pointed to your heart. Then slwoly as if he was being sucked in fellinto a mist stright into your heart. When he was gone there was a flash and you where in the ruble of the factory. Every thing was dead and fire all over the place. You could hear voices all outside.
lya bit her lip softly "i love you nistu" she rolled over and looked at the fire "sweet" she shook her head and weakly she stood up and started to the door she had came in

The floor fell through and you fell to the bottom levle. There where jail celes all around you and people that looked more like dogs where stuck in them.
lya looked up and smild "so i didnt kill them" she she walked over to the closes cell and looked at the people "shhh" she took a needle from her back and picked the lock and opened the door she walked to the others and unlocked the cells

The people jumped up and began running out of the cells. They where crazy and would pile all over each other to get out. Some of them even trampled or beat up to death. Above you you could hear some people moveing in the room and a raspy voices velling to find whats going on in here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:55 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
((to S))
There was no resist. They fell so easly. Valfor screached and turned to face you. She took off garbing you on the way and took you far off back to where Yuna was. She looked tired and was concintrating(sp) hard. Valfor let you go and returned into the sky. Yunas eyes opened and smiled as she saw you.
"that was to close"
Sogue brushed himself off.
"Yea, I know, thanks for the help back there,"

"I cant bare to lose another. We still need to get in there but we need a difrent aproch"(sp). Yuna said kneling to the ground and pulling together some dirt. She lifted it over your head and let it fall. As the mist fell over you you began to vanish. Your skin felt very light and it was almost like you where flying.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:01 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
((to S))
There was no resist. They fell so easly. Valfor screached and turned to face you. She took off garbing you on the way and took you far off back to where Yuna was. She looked tired and was concintrating(sp) hard. Valfor let you go and returned into the sky. Yunas eyes opened and smiled as she saw you.
"that was to close"
Sogue brushed himself off.
"Yea, I know, thanks for the help back there,"

"I cant bare to lose another. We still need to get in there but we need a difrent aproch"(sp). Yuna said kneling to the ground and pulling together some dirt. She lifted it over your head and let it fall. As the mist fell over you you began to vanish. Your skin felt very light and it was almost like you where flying.
Tp be true, Sogue was a bit unnerved, but he trusted Yuna, not because he knew her well, but because of all the stories he knew of her magical prowess.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:16 pm
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo

The people jumped up and began running out of the cells. They where crazy and would pile all over each other to get out. Some of them even trampled or beat up to death. Above you you could hear some people moveing in the room and a raspy voices velling to find whats going on in here.
lya closed her eyes as she let a wave of energy out agin. it was strong enough to knock every one out.. she shook her head and sighed. she walked to one and revied him and told him to go. when he was gone she did it agin and agin and agin till there was no more left. she fell to her knees. she was realy low on energy  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:43 pm
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo

lya closed her eyes as she let a wave of energy out agin. it was strong enough to knock every one out.. she shook her head and sighed. she walked to one and revied him and told him to go. when he was gone she did it agin and agin and agin till there was no more left. she fell to her knees. she was realy low on energy

Soon all the slaves where gone and out of the factory. You heard a crackabove you and a pice of bord fel to the ground. There was some one working above yiou to get below. There was another crack and you could see this pick hit the floor and then rip out of peice if bords.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:02 pm
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo

Soon all the slaves where gone and out of the factory. You heard a crackabove you and a pice of bord fel to the ground. There was some one working above yiou to get below. There was another crack and you could see this pick hit the floor and then rip out of peice if bords.
lya jumped up weakly and walked to the wall and watched. she drew her blades out and waited  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

pirate-man
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:08 pm
Joa-Boo
((to henry))
The girl nods her head for you to fallow and makes her way to a large room. She sits in a chair at one ends and motions for you to sit.
"This sounds big"
" yes we need to perpaer fr a full scale invsion. we need to get all of the commoners out and all the soilders we can muster up. every farm boy must be wielding a weapon  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:48 pm
pirate-man
Joa-Boo
((to henry))
"This sounds big"
" yes we need to perpaer fr a full scale invsion. we need to get all of the commoners out and all the soilders we can muster up. every farm boy must be wielding a weapon

"OK then...lets get to work. Il take care of the forces. You get all of the people and take them to a safer place. I dont know where that is but You look after them." Talim says jumping over the desk and is already out of the room before finishing her sentence. she reaperares at the door and says.
"Oh and Henry, be safe"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:21 pm
Joa-Boo
pirate-man
Joa-Boo
((to henry))
"This sounds big"

"OK then...lets get to work. Il take care of the forces. You get all of the people and take them to a safer place. I dont know where that is but You look after them." Talim says jumping over the desk and is already out of the room before finishing her sentence. she reaperares at the door and says.
"Oh and Henry, be safe"
"but ofcourse" he says with a smile and a bow. he walks into the mess hall where every one is eaten to make an annocement. " i need every one with a weapon and can fight to perpare for battle. and everyone else fallow me please"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:26 pm
((to Lya))
There was a click and then the wall exploded. ^ goblin gun men stood on the other side with there rifels drawn. Red lights shot out from the ttp og there gun for aim and all 6 lights feel upon you as you stood inside the room before them. One steped forward
"Mama please drop all your wepons or we will fire on you" He snarled and then looked back through his scope.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:29 pm
SittingHere
Joa-Boo
pirate-man
Joa-Boo
((to henry))
"This sounds big"

"Oh and Henry, be safe"
"but ofcourse" he says with a smile and a bow. he walks into the mess hall where every one is eaten to make an annocement. " i need every one with a weapon and can fight to perpare for battle. and everyone else fallow me please"

There was a stir in the croud but then it quickened. People began to run in all directions grabing for what ever they could. There was a mass of people fallowling you and even more left behind to fight. People wept all over and the time felt as if it slowed before the battle.
"Henry. Go back into the forest and saty hiden in the trees. No one must be seen. These poeple depend on you for there safety. You sre you can do this." Talim said come from behind you fully armored.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:33 pm
dont worry about me" he said" we wil take the exit through the cellar to be sure not to be seen" he said " ok everyone follow me now" he said as he walked towards the cellar  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:37 pm
SittingHere
dont worry about me" he said" we wil take the exit through the cellar to be sure not to be seen" he said " ok everyone follow me now" he said as he walked towards the cellar

The room was small and many people fallowed you through. It was dark and you could hear the goblins marching over head. When you finaly came out, the sun was down and it ended at the base of a mountin. The people panicked but didn't move. they couldn't see what they where doing.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff