Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:56 pm
Yuri Miyagawa

User Image
Camille Sullivan

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "A little bored, if not a bit tense" Ⓦearing: "Sleep/Workout gear: A white tank top combined with a pair of navy sweatpants."

After... erm, 'recovering' from that 'Gigaton Blow', Cammie took a step back and sighed. Well, that definitely wasn't the result she was expecting, but it's a work in progress, she told herself. She shook out her hand, definitely not having the right form to properly punch without hurting herself. Well, no way to get better if you don't keep trying, right?Drawing back her clenched fist once again, she almost took another swing at the bag before she heard a voice beside her. Instantly dropping her fist and jolting from surprise, 'famous titlefighter Iron Camille' went back to being the meek little girl that she truly was. Looking over at the bulky woman beside her, she tucked hands behind her back and blushed, trying not to make eye contact. "Oh, uh... You saw that, huh..?" She was very obviously embarrassed by her weak punch, and having it pointed out didn't really help.

It seemed as though the dark-haired woman wanted to help her out, though, so she gave a silent nod and watched as she took her stance and- WHAP! Camille jumped once again at the loud impact of the punch. The bag swung much further than her meager punch had, to almost a superhuman degree. She stared in awe as the woman (a trainer here, perhaps?) caught the bag as it came back at her. "...Yes, please." she managed to squeak out in response to her question, looking back at the bag.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:45 pm
MasterDenton

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Chill◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Helping out a poor soul by the punching bags◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Fiddle's Gym◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Workout Clothes
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
►αςςєит: Australian◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 95/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

The poor soul seemed nervous and embarrassed about this situation that she is in where she can't throw a punch effectively. Coorah can't help but find this behavior absolutely adorable but she has to act professional...well about as professional as she can. Hey she has to be friendly right? The first thing she did was take hold of the blue hair girl's right hand and gently formed it into a proper fist. This involved closing her fingers and making sure her thumb was placed outside and between the knuckles of her index and middle finger. Then she released her hand and performed the punch herself, but slowly this time to show how the wrist should be slightly bent down so the knuckles make impact rather than the flat of her fingers.

"You get what I'm doing love? The way your hand is right now should always be like that, especially with your thumb. I seen a lot of people tucked that thumb in thinking that it will protect it from getting hurt only to end up breaking it. Now as you're delivering the punch, you want to have your knuckles make contact rather than the flat side of your fingers, otherwise you will end up hurting your hand more than you need to. Give it whack."  

Yami Miyagawa

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:18 pm
Yuri Miyagawa

User Image
Camille Sullivan

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "A little bored, if not a bit tense" Ⓦearing: "Sleep/Workout gear: A white tank top combined with a pair of navy sweatpants."

Camille jumped a bit more when the woman grasped her hand. She watched veeeeeeery carefully, partially to observe the form she was tucking her petite hand into, and partially to make sure that she wasn't going to toss her over her shoulder. She let the trainer move her hand like a ragdoll towards the bag, her knuckles gently tapping against the bag much like the stronger woman's had, though much weaker, of course. After listening carefully to what the dark haired woman had to say, she nodded, clenched and unclenched her fist a couple times to get a feel for the proper form, then drew her arm back. With a bit less vigor this time (to stop herself from embarrassing herself again), she threw her fist forward towards the punching bag, planting her knuckles firmly in the center of the bag. To her surprise, the bag moved! Sure, it was nothing in comparison to the trainer's blow, but it was something, and she was damn proud of it. She pumped both of her arms back excitedly, exclaiming "I did it!" with a big, toothy grin that wouldn't be out of place in a toothpaste commercial.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:46 pm
MasterDenton

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Helping out a poor soul by the punching bags◄
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 93/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah did all she could to give her the basics in how to throw a punch based on the spirit of the boxer she conversed with. The only thing that is left is to see how her new punch will compare to the last pathetic one she did that could've injured her hand. Coorah isn't expecting a powerful impact that will send the punching bag several feet like she did earlier, but the least that should happen is a solid hit that doesn't hurt her hand. That is exactly what happened. The punch was a success and the girl was happy to the point that she had this toothy grin on her face. Coorah couldn't help but giggle and admire how cute it made the blue hair girl looked. The aussie placed an arm on the girl's shoulder and showed off a confident grin on her face as she said to him,

"Now wasn't that much better than what you were doing before? And it must have been easier on your hand. You can keep practicing like that and you'll be delivering knockout punches soon enough, although I don't recommend trying this on something else other than a punching bag or without a trainer such as myself standing by...oh yeah. I should say who I am. The name is Coorah, but you can call me Kuu. Its easier and cuter that way. I'm one of the trainers of this gym. Now may I get to know your name sweet sheila?"  

Yami Miyagawa

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:58 pm
Yuri Miyagawa

User Image
Camille Sullivan

After her little celebration, Camille turned back to the trainer, her smile still rather big but a bit more reserved, still looking rather prideful of her meager but improved efforts. "Woo... That felt a lot better than that first blow." She then reached back and nervously scratched the back of her head, slowly returning to the more reserved attitude she had beforehand. "Uh... My name's Camille. B-but you can call me Cammie if you'd like..." She held out her unoccupied hand to the other woman for a handshake, looking up from the ground to make eye contact. "It's nice to meet you, Kuu. So... You work here, right?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:43 pm
MasterDenton

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking to Cammie◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Camille, although Coorah can call her Cammie if she so desires. She will be sure to remember this blue haired sheila's name as she saw this opportunity as the start of a beautiful friendship, or at least an acquaintanceship. She already made a good impression by teaching the girl how to throw a proper punch thanks to some quick minute coaching by the spirit of the dead boxer, whom she will have to properly thank and talk with him about why he still resides in this gym later. She noticed Cammie's reserved attitude and found it adorable. When the meager blue hair sheila raised her hand toward her expecting a handshake, Coorah removed her hand from Camille's shoulder and the grinning aussie grabbed her hand firmly and gently shook it several times before letting go and saying to her,

"Its an absolute pleasure to meet a spunk sheila like you Cammie. And yes, I am one of the personal trainers in this gym, meaning I meet with clients and design certain exercise regiments based on their current health and goals they wish to achieve. I just finished with my first clients of the day and saw that you were struggling a bit with this punching bag so I figure I help you out just a little bit. I'm about to take a lunch break soon and I would so love the company...if you wish. I can tell you more tips about punching or some other physical thing you want to get into while we eat something good."  

Yami Miyagawa

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:34 pm
Yuri Miyagawa

User Image
Camille Sullivan

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "New friend?" Ⓦearing: "Sleep/Workout gear: A white tank top combined with a pair of navy sweatpants."

The handshake startled the small girl, her small form being rattled by the hearty grip of the muscular woman. Her speech pattern was... Interesting, to say the least. Being rather isolated for most of her life, she hadn't heard much in the way of accents besides a plain American one, so Kuu's was completely foreign to her. She wanted to ask where she was from, but she figured it'd be rude to ask at this point, and she definitely didn't want to see what Kuu did to rude people. After the shake had ended, she returned her hand to behind her back, gently clenching it a bit to get the blood flowing back into it. She remained rather silent while Kuu talked, watching her intently like a curious child.

...Lunch? Could she do lunch? So many questions came flooding into her mind with that question. Was Max still asleep? Was he worried about her just up and disappearing? Was this a date? Is she gonna get punched upside the head for doing something wrong? Should she stop being such a worrywart because it's probably hell for her blood pressure? Through all of these questions, she managed to eke out a nod and a "Sure..!" Smiling ever so awkwardly back at Kuu.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:37 pm
MasterDenton

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking to Cammie◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

What is it going to be? Is Cammie going to join Coorah for long or will she be going? She looked to her left for a brief moment to look at her spirit friend Fiona who simply shrugged. This made the aussie roll her eyes before looking back at Cammie. What is she thinking about? Is she scared of Coorah? Granted she does give the impression to people that she has her noticeable quirks but she didn't think any of them were bad. They simply just make her who she is: an Aboriginal woman who is into health, good times and can talk to spirits. She waited patiently for the blue hair Cammie to give her answer, her smile never leaving her face at all. Finally she received a nod, followed by "Sure..!" and an awkward smile. Perfect! Now she doesn't have to eat alone, but the poor girl needed to relax a little so she softly slapped the girl in the back in friendly manner before she said to her,

"No need to get nervous around me Cammie. I won't bite...much...Just kidding! Hehehe! Come on! I know a place we can go!"

[EXIT]  

Yami Miyagawa

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:02 pm
Yuri Miyagawa

User Image
Camille Sullivan

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "New friend?" Ⓦearing: "Sleep/Workout gear: A white tank top combined with a pair of navy sweatpants."

Well, that could've gone better. But, seeing as how Cammie had barely any human interaction beside her parents, Max, a couple of assorted roommates, and Bree, it could've gone a hell of a lot worse, too. Right as her mind was starting to recover from the swirl of questions and emotions, she received a hearty pat on the back from Coorah, nearly knocking the wind out of her and moving her frail frame forwards a couple inches with an "Oof!" After listening to the trainer's instructions (and having the joke about biting fly completely over her head, only worrying her more), she nods and quickly scoots along after her, though not before remembering to take the gloves off and put them back where she'd found them.

[Exit]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:30 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:09 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth Isaac Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them. A priceless gift, a treasuee beyond his dreams. She was wrapped so tight inside of him. He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart.

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: indifferent | Company: No One | Wearing: Workout | Soulmate: Rina Sohane | Cash: $1000

Jab, jab, cross, hook. Jab, elbow strike, jab, cross

'Thud! Thud!' the sounds of punching bad echoed throughout the area.

Fifteen minutes passed, then half, then came an hour and finally, the man stopped and picked up the small towel he kept in his gym bag, wiping off the sweat that caused his ruby locks of hair to cling onto his face. His long legs soon carried him to the corner of the gym, where he pulled out the protein shake he mixed up earlier before he came to the gym. Protein powder and oatmeal with a dash of vanilla extract to make it less.. intolerable. He downed it as quickly as possible, making a mental note not to mix the vanilla extract the next time he prepared his drink. He didn't like the sweetness it carried, and it gave the protein shake a funky taste. It doesn't taste good, not did it taste bad. He just didn't like it. The red head stared at his reflection in the mirror, knowing full-well he had regained the body mass he lost when he skipped out on gym while he spent his few months in Britain. He breathed a frustrated sigh and shook his head, finding it quite annoying he had to work just a little harder than usual to return to the shape he once had. His phone soon buzzed, an email notifying him of his expired gym membership. He rolled his eyes and headed over towards the counter with the membership card in hand. Five more minutes and he'll continue his small boxing session but only after redoing his hand wrap that was starting to fall apart. He clicked his tongue. Damn, he knew that brand wasn't trustworthy.

"Uh, sorry to bother you, well.. I was notified that my monthly membership expires today? Think you can give me a renew on that?" he placed his card and thirty dollar worth of bank notes on the counter. His golden irises scanned the establishment, stopping when he laid eyes upon what seemed like a personal trainer in the far distance. Short hair, sapphire eyes, a well built body. He then turned away once he noticed he was staring a tad too long. He grabbed his card once everything was settled and headed back towards where he left his bag. He strode past the woman, uttering a quick "Mornin'" before he unwrapped his hand, revealing the bruises beneath. It came loose. No wonder something felt off. He cursed underneath his breath as he undid the rest of the tape off his hand.

Should he wash it? Should he just ignore it and carry on with his boxing session? He groaned, deciding to follow through with his former thought. He turned and walked back towards the woman, an awkward expression smeared across his features as he tried to strike up a conversation. "Uhm, do you know where they keep the first aid kit?"

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:46 pm
Lyeisander

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Was training, but now talking and helping out a poor soul◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 99/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

That lunch Coorah had with Cammie yesterday was a lot of fun. Perhaps someday she will see that blue hair girl in the gym again to try that punch she taught her again or even come to her for her services as a personal trainer. Speaking of personal training, she started her day like normal with a healthy vegetarian breakfast, a special protein shake that had this odd red color to it and dressed appropriately for a good workout before jogging to work. Once at Fiddle's Gym, she clocked in for work and set her gym bag by her training spot while waiting for her first set of clients to come in. The small group of clients she was expecting to meet showed up on time and she did not hesitate to start their warmups alongside with them. After the warmups she assigned each of them appropriate exercises to do whether it was physical or mental and occasionally joined them to keep them motivated, although mainly had to keep an eye on them and record their progress. Her ears overheard the sound of a punching bag being hit. Did Cammie come back? She turned her head to see who was punching the bag but it wasn't Cammie. Rather a fit redhead male who from Coorah's perspective, is one spunk male. If she had time she introduce herself but right now she is with her clients. However, fate decided otherwise after the male finished his business at the counter and walked by her to say "Mornin", then stopping shortly to ask her where they keep the first aid kit. Her face turned toward him but she quickly looked down on his hand. Oh dear...that did not look pleasant. This needed to be taken care of. No need to leave someone injured. Coorah smiled gently toward the redhead before she walked over to her gym bag, unzipped it and took out her own first aid kit. The male would notice as she opened the first aid kit that it contained a lot of green plants and oils in comparison to a traditional first aid kit. From the first aid kit she took out arnica oil and fresh bandages before she approached the male and took his hand. Then she poured a bit of the oil on his hand and rubbed his hand gently to spread the oil before wrapping his hand with the fresh bandages.

"There ya go mate. Just let that hand rest for a bit and you'll be fine...oh. And good mornin to you as well."  

Yami Miyagawa

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them. A priceless gift, a treasuee beyond his dreams. She was wrapped so tight inside of him. He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart.

Mood: indifferent | Company: No One | Wearing: Workout | Soulmate: Rina Sohane | Cash: $1000

He made a quick mental note to make sure he'd stop by the sports center sometime tomorrow to make a purchase on a new athletic tape. So far, he knew the brand he bought was rather.. shitty. He thought he could give it a shot, given how it was a new brand but now, he made sure to avoid it at all cost. The red head was frustrated, knowing he'd worsen the condition of his hand if he were to continue with his small boxing session. When the woman came back with a first aid kit (which appears to be hers), she startled the man ever so slightly when she grabbed hold of his hand. He was about to save her the trouble of wrapping it up for him but something else caught his attention.

Plants in a first aid kid?

His golden orbs remained fixated upon them as she applied the oil onto his hand, it felt cooling after a few short seconds and his hand felt a lot less uncomfortable. He returned his gaze towards her as she spoke, small chuckles escaping his lips as she returned the greeting he offered earlier. An Australian, it seems. "Ah, thanks for this. Didn't mean to trouble you while you're on your job." he stated while he waved his neatly wrapped hand. It was obvious in his tone of voice that he was disappointed for not being able to continue with his boxing, especially when he's in the mood to do so. He dangled the tape in his hand, revealing it to her before a soft laugh sounded within his throat. "By the way, don't get this tape. It's horrible. Learned it the hard way." he shrugged. The man's features may appear intimidating but he's a soft spoken man at heart, a gentle giant with a hot temper, is all.

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:13 pm
Lyeisander

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Was training, but now talking and helping out a poor soul◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 98/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Troubling Coorah while she is doing her job by asking her for a first aid kit? That is hardly a trouble for this personal trainer. After all, she ought to help out anyone in the gym even if they aren't her clients since they could become future clients or perhaps something more along the lines of friendship or greater. That is something that the spirits will surely decide for her. For now she has to trust that they're guiding her on the correct path. The oil that she rubbed on the man's hand ought to taking a soothing effect but the actual healing will need to take some considerable time. A few hours ought to be enough to notice a real difference but he shouldn't be punching anything with that hand until that happens. She laughed for a few seconds when he told her not to buy a particular brand of tape, which he assumed by the one that was dangling from his hand. In response she took out the tape that she normally uses for more extreme exercises from her gym bag and showed it to the redhead male as she said to him,

"Next time you might wanna go with something like this. I use this whenever I feel like taking out some aggression on one of the bags here or do something a bit more on the extreme side."  

Yami Miyagawa

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:48 pm
User Image

He flexed his hand, wincing at the discomfort it brought but it wasn't anything too intolerable. It felt silent between the both of them and he took a quick glance at her clients who were pushing themselves as hard as they could. He chuckled, amazed by how motivated and how hard they strive to achieve the best results. It was different at the gym than how it was back in high school. His captain had a hard time keeping the boxing club members motivated. Some dropped out in the end, others got whooped in the boxing ring. The cooling effect on his hand soon brought his attention back to the first aid kit she had and his curiosity surfaced once more. "Uh, well, mind if I ask why there's plants in your first aid kit? Herbs, perhaps?" he returned his gaze towards her. He wasn't paying much attention at first but now when he did, he noticed the tattoos that covered a large portion of her body. He jumped ever so slightly upon hearing her sudden laughter and he chuckled, shaking his head at how he was behaving. He looked at the tape she took out, realizing it was the same brand he had used previously.

"Ah, yeah- that's what I normally use. I thought I'd give this new brand a shot then y'know, this happened." he stated, balling his hand into a fist, flexing it every now and then to let it get used to the movement. He extended his hand soon after, "Name's Seth. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." his voice a deep baritone, golden orbs locked onto her eyes as he spoke though there were still signs of hesitance and awkwardness in his movements. It wasn't hard to tell that he's still not used to speaking to female counterparts.

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Yami Miyagawa

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas