Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply information services
[MODBOOK] shibrogane mk II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:49 pm
NPC requested: Ezra
What I want to happen: leila wants to bond with her son
Link to RP: X  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:02 pm
NPC: Sonny
What I want to happen: America's coming to check on Sonny after hearing Liam is missing, she also plans to use Mr B's eyes to do an OAD flyover while she's there, to check for signs of him.
Link to RP: thank you!  

lizbot

No Faun

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:07 pm
NPC requested: Sonny
What I want to happen: Fox is coming to see Sonny about her missing father - as she has been officially assigned to the case.
Link to RP: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25102323  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:19 pm
NPC requested: Silk???
What I want to happen: the adventures of in need of sleeploh and jerbear continue as they wish to get their hands on the charter.
Link to RP: the chartered path  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:30 pm
NPC requested: Sonny!
What I want to happen: let's get some ice cream and talk about yer dad
Link to RP: we all scream  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:18 pm
NPC requested: Melany
Reason: the thingy you mentioned in discord IM
link: x  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:10 pm
NPC requested: pridey, unless you think someone else is better suited
What I want to happen: were info and stuff for preacher
Link to RP: donk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:13 am
shibrogane
Daekie
Riser growth for Ashton

Power: your best friend?
Ashton can 'read' the emotions of people around him via touch -- he cannot manipulate or alter these emotions in any way, nor can he read someone's thoughts. He's an emotional receiver. However, there is no sign this power has been activated, and it cannot be turned off.

requirements:
here! using event credit to substitute for two RP credits, one RP is 500+ words and being used as a req

The group DRP should be the RP I need to claim the Riser were power! If it's not, let me know, I'll get an RP done during the full moon this month and repost this then~

I'll approve this with the usual "you need player permission" caveat.

The DRP isn't completed and you didn't hit 450 words, so you need another full moon thread done during Ashton's dreamer stage to claim.

the gift that keeps on giving is a completed full moon RP! is this acceptable to claim the riser were power?  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:18 am
Bonus power redemption #1 !
first set of rps in this post

Lock and Key - Utilizing his will as a principal representing the key, Shiloh can place locks on objects through the use of this symbol. Things locked by him can only be opened by him, and they can only be applied to physical things, such as journals, doors, drawers, ect. Once Shiloh opens a lock he's placed, it effectively vanishes and requires a reapplication to be effective again. These must also be things he actually has ownership over or otherwise has permission to lock, as otherwise the magic won't take hold (aka player permission).

shibrogane
sorry for double quote but I added in a bit abt consent at the end!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:32 pm
cibarium
beyond power claim for eve

FOXFIRE
Eve can make golf ball-sized magical flames appear, move and disappear at will. These come in a variety of pretty colors and generally stay put where summoned or placed. While they can burn independent of any fuel source, they can also be used to seed larger fires if summoned close enough to flammable materials. Desummoning the initial flame will also cause a seeded fire to go out.

shibrogane

Do these flames burn Eve or others who come into contact with them? Will extended exposure to them cause damage to metal, etc? Do they require fuel? If they're begun and sustained by magic, then I'm uncomfortable with them being used to seed larger fires. If they require fuel beyond magic, I'm uncomfortable with being able to cause seeded fires to go out.

Daekie
shibrogane
Daekie
Riser growth for Ashton

Power: your best friend?
Ashton can 'read' the emotions of people around him via touch -- he cannot manipulate or alter these emotions in any way, nor can he read someone's thoughts. He's an emotional receiver. However, there is no sign this power has been activated, and it cannot be turned off.

requirements:
here! using event credit to substitute for two RP credits, one RP is 500+ words and being used as a req

The group DRP should be the RP I need to claim the Riser were power! If it's not, let me know, I'll get an RP done during the full moon this month and repost this then~

I'll approve this with the usual "you need player permission" caveat.

The DRP isn't completed and you didn't hit 450 words, so you need another full moon thread done during Ashton's dreamer stage to claim.

the gift that keeps on giving is a completed full moon RP! is this acceptable to claim the riser were power?

Your full moon RP must be completed before posting for your Riser growth. Once you post for your power and it is approved, your character is a Riser for event counting and game purposes. You can review this information in the growth requirements thread. Therefore, Ashton was a Riser when this RP was completed, and therefore this RP is not eligible for claiming the Dreamer were power. Ashton can claim the Dreamer were power with their next growth.

The extra class powers for the specialized classes are a reward for playing actively as that class, and are not a promise. However, Ashton can unlock this power without growth by requesting it as a result of a quest or through a path one event plot.

Melancholies

Lock and Key - Utilizing his will as a principal representing the key, Shiloh can place locks on objects through the use of this symbol. Things locked by him can only be opened by him, and they can only be applied to physical things, such as journals, doors, drawers, ect. Once Shiloh opens a lock he's placed, it effectively vanishes and requires a reapplication to be effective again. These must also be things he actually has ownership over or otherwise has permission to lock, as otherwise the magic won't take hold (aka player permission).

shibrogane

Looking good! Though I think, just to open things up a little, you might want to nix the IC permission requirement. The OOC permission requirement must remain, obviously, but I can think of a few plots where requiring IC permission to lock an object would be a sizeable stumbling block. It's your call! Quote me back with a yea or nay and I'll give you the official stamp of OKness :3  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:51 pm
azuredreams
Bonus Power Redemption
(see bottom of this post as it is titled appropriately; thirteen RP required since it's like ... fifth one since change to rules.)

know your place upgrade two

from his strong bonds with those who are close to him, jeremiah now has an innate sense/awareness of when he is needed or wanted. this manifests as a faint knowledge, a sensation in the back of his mind, that grows depending on the person as urgency increases. (player permission caveat in place.)

shibroswol

Approved  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:03 pm
shibrogane
cibarium

FOXFIRE
Eve can summon, and move at will, handfuls of magical flame that come in a variety of pretty colors and generally stay put where placed. These possess the light and heat of natural fire, and it does burn to touch them, but being fueled by magic means they can't spread into larger fires. When foxflames aren't directly unsummoned, they slowly dim down and die over the course of several hours.

Do these flames burn Eve or others who come into contact with them? Will extended exposure to them cause damage to metal, etc? Do they require fuel? If they're begun and sustained by magic, then I'm uncomfortable with them being used to seed larger fires. If they require fuel beyond magic, I'm uncomfortable with being able to cause seeded fires to go out.

They're magic-fueled! :3 I hope these edits cover everything~ thank you!  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:08 pm
cibarium
shibrogane
cibarium

FOXFIRE
Eve can summon, and move at will, handfuls of magical flame that come in a variety of pretty colors and generally stay put where placed. These possess the light and heat of natural fire, and it does burn to touch them, but being fueled by magic means they can't spread into larger fires. When foxflames aren't directly unsummoned, they slowly dim down and die over the course of several hours.

They're magic-fueled! :3 I hope these edits cover everything~ thank you!
Approved!! Disregard close bracket phone etc]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:21 pm
shibrogane

Melancholies

shibrogane

Looking good! Though I think, just to open things up a little, you might want to nix the IC permission requirement. The OOC permission requirement must remain, obviously, but I can think of a few plots where requiring IC permission to lock an object would be a sizeable stumbling block. It's your call! Quote me back with a yea or nay and I'll give you the official stamp of OKness :3

Works for me! I got no problems with nixing it. That's actually what I had meant but I'll adjust the wording to reflect it a little better:

Lock and Key - Utilizing his will as a principal representing the key, Shiloh can place locks on objects through the use of this symbol. Things locked by him can only be opened by him, and they can only be applied to physical things, such as journals, doors, drawers, ect. Once Shiloh opens a lock he's placed, it effectively vanishes and requires a reapplication to be effective again. Player permission is required OOCly to lock things he otherwise doesn't have direct possession over.

ty shibe!  

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:22 pm
NPC requested: ???
What I want to happen: the day after their last RP, america and jeremiah are visiting that indie art gallery in boston that liam might have proposed to viv in! maybe just a scene set if there's no NPC or the like to be found? q __ q either way, thank you for indulging us!
Link to RP: where art thou  
information services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces