Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:45 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Neutral

Carrying > Baton, lighter, knife. black umbrella.

Wearing >
Uniform

OoC >
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

'Depends on your definition of harmful.' I answered, my voice carrying the annoyance I felt for a certain prankster. I haven't seen her in a while, not that I wanted to see the little imp, and I do not mean it as an insult. It was true, she was little--probably by good 8 centimeters or so-- and also a mischievous imp. Yuki had confided with me about the incident involving a malfunctioned stink-bomb. I already had a suspect in mind. My eyes narrowed as I stalked closer to Valeria, underneath the raincoat she sported , I had little doubt she was wearing her usual sailor outfit despite the numerous times I had told her to dress appropriately.

The rain patted the umbrella and the surrounding areas, my own self was as dry as it could be. 'It could be less harmful if you do not do anything with any of them.' I finished, taking a note of how similar our hair was. The silvery locks matched my own and as if that wasn't enough, Valeria had an avid interest in history, she was even the history tutor. My lip twitched, this girl? A tutor? My mind reeled at the thought. The girl was a parody of me. There was no doubt. 'Why aren't you in class, soldat?' I asked, inserting a little Russian to appeal to the girl.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:34 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler l Item/s ➤: 2 Grenades & Raincoat
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria froze at the familiar voice that has emerged. She slowly moved her head up, "Holy crrrap." the russian said to herself as she stared at the Head Girl. She was tempted to drop the grenades and split. She stared at the girl for awhile, 'Am I ze only one zat finds her eyes scary!?' she freaked out inside her mind. She has seen plenty of people with red eyes but hers took the cake. She saluted to Emera, "But zere is no teacher zere, ja!" she said with a counter attack with a german accent when the girl spoke with a russian accent. She looked at the girl up down, she looked like her expect she doesn't braid or her or wear an army uniform, yet. "How ze Nazi boss?" she tipped her marine hat to her, trying not to laugh.

She prayed to god that life doesn't decide the two are somehow related in anyway because of their common interest. And hoped she hadn't found out about the stink bomb incident, she gulped. She looked at the girl up and down again then slightly turned her head away. "Atleast I'm not another version of Adolf Hitler." she said out loud aware of her comment about the girl's attitude and appearance.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:14 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Intrigued, Curious.

Wearing >
Uniform

OoC >
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

The girl had visibly stiffened at the sound of my voice, it was quite an enjoyable sight to see her body going rigid like a log. Like a kid caught with a hand in a cookie jar. That was probably true. She turned around, and said something under her breath, inaudible to my ears, but the way she regarded me with her pale grey eyes were enough for me to make a guess. Something along of 'Damn it.' I had to give it to her, despite being a sly weasel, she still had some military knowledge. I returned her salute out of habit. Now the formalities were observed, Valeria began to drag her dull eyes up and down my body, as if it was the first time she had seen me. The little imp was trying to get on my nerves with the nazi comments, I knew. But I won't let her.

I narrowed my eyes, 'Fine, how is Shtalin, Comrade?' I returned the jibe. She gave me a once over, again, before turning her head away, ashamed I hope. The girl was lacking in that department. I scoffed, 'I didn't know the CCCP had a functioning navy, or are you the only sailor?' Valeria was not giving up, so it was only fair I returned the jab. 'Odd, I thought sailors were on the seas.' I said with a thoughtful voice, tapping my chin.

I decided it would be wise to drag the conversation, it was far too long since I had been in touch with Valeria, it was time that I reconnected. Much to my dismay of course, her company wasn't one I would be enjoying too much at long lengths. It was more to keep track of her activities than to bond with the weasel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:43 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler l Item/s ➤: Stink Grenade & Raincoat

Valeria eyebrow twitched at the comment, she tried to keep her composure only because she doesn't want to go to jail early. 'She tryna get me ze electric chair already.' she stared at the girl rather intently having disapproving thoughts roaming around her head. She placed on of the grenades in her pocket. Valeria let out a laugh, he walked over to the girl and placed hand over the girl's shoulder. "Emura~ Emura~! You and your shady jokes, da~!" She continued laughing, she was secretly pissed that she had to go on a tip toes for the girl.

"Emura~...Emura...Stop being female dog and let's make peace before ve open ze gate of hell."
Valeria tried making negotiation to but peace in their relationship, but sadly the sailor was only trying to make the girl forget about her past mischief, pranks and property damages she hasn't been disciplined and roam free unpunished. She even bribed the guard to get out of punishment. She reached over and neatly fixed the girl's black tie, "Cause, it vould be shame for zis smart uniform to stink up your vardrobe." she said happily admiring the girl's choice of human while holding her weapon in her hand.

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:01 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Wearing >
Uniform

OoC >
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

I admired this little lady, she did not back down easily. Tch, Russian blood was flowing strongly in her. Valeria walked up to me, seemingly calm all of the sudden, the little weasel was up to something. Her hand snaked into her pocket, I narrowed my eyes, my gaze alternating from Valeria's mischievous face to her pocket. Then she laughed, and brazenly placed her hand on my shoulder. My lip twitched from the touch. 'It's...' I seethed, trying to control my voice as I plucked her hand off my shoulder and let it limply fall to her side. Now I had to wash my uniform, God knows what the russian had touched before hand.

'Emera.' I said, my jaw tightened. Valeria knew my name, everyone knew. Her accent was no excuse. She was purposely pronouncing it wrong to irk me, and it was working. My nose crinkled in undisguised disgust as Valeria reached up to adjust my tie. Now I had to wash two of my clothes. 'Is that a threat... Valeria?' I replied, my jaw relaxing slightly as I reached for her cap and took it off; extending it into the air. 'Nice hat.' I pretended to be enthused by the cap, twirling it around my finger. I was far too used to threats, and I knew only one way to respond to them.

With a threat of my own.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:33 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Mad l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler l Item/s ➤: Stink Grenade & Raincoat

"EmeRRRRA?" Valeria knows how to pronounce the girl's name until he lost respect for her. Val moved her hands away from the girl like she has committed a crime, giving the girl personal space. "Just trying to be friendly." Val said innocently with a smile but what happen next made the girl snap. She felt a feeling of nudity for some reason, her clothes are still on her body, she still has her socks and shoes on but...she touched her head...

"B**** NO TOUCHES ZE HAT!" Val let out a battle cry and tried to reach for her marine hat while going on his tiptoes and with her arms up using ever effort of her body to try steal her back from the german. Despite her height compared to Emera she miserably failed. She slumped down like she has already given up, her bangs covering her light eyes. "You are lucky you are voman othervise you vouldn't have babies or experience bliss." she grumbled while resting her hands on her knees, without another word she stomped on the girl's foot making her first move.

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:58 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Wearing >
Uniform

OoC >
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

All was going well. As well as it could be with Valeria around, I snickered as the little weasel began raging over her stolen cap, she was trying so hard to reach the cap I was holding. Ah, but her efforts were in vain. I had already sported a smirk as I noticed her shoulders sagged, her hopes and dreams sucked away. I stifled a giggle. It would be unbecoming of me to laugh so openly. The next moments were a haze to me, I recalled Valeria saying something about women and babies.. and bliss. Whatever those three had in common I didn't know, but the one thing I do know was my toes were hurting like hell not soon after. The cap was forgotten, probably fell somewhere, as I moved my hands to cup my hurting foot. 'OUCH.' I said through clenched teeth, I turned to look at Valeria, the pain in my toes receding. That little bugger!

It was that moment I felt something break inside me, like a damn swelling from the copious amounts of water contained within. It took me a minute to realize it was actually the month's of pent of irritation I kept inside of me, confiding to no one. It festered like a tumor until Valeria stepped on my toes... literally and figuratively. But it was too late then, as I was already rushing the weasel, intent on tackling her into the ground. My umbrella was left forgotten.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:22 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Mad l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler l Item/s ➤: Stink Grenade & Raincoat

Valeria forgot about Emera as she retreated to her hat was, she let out a 'hmph' as she picked up her cap. "Zat's vat you get for refusing peace." she said feeling no sympathy for the head girl, satisfied she let go of her precious marine hat. Val dusted her hat as she placed her beloved cap back on her head, to her was more than a hat to unlike most people.

She glanced over at Emera and gaped in horror as the sergeant went full on commando mode. Before she could react to the action "GAH!" She was already tackled to the wet ground with a loud thud. "Emera! Emera! Emera! I'm sorry! But you touched ze hat." She said trying to attempt to calm her down even though she tried to kick the taller girl off her. She doesn't know what the girl might have hidden behind her blazer uniform, a gun, a knife, a pair of scissors, she wouldn't be surprised if she hold up a police baton though she'll be if the Head girl suddenly obtained an a huge RPG sword from that she confiscated from the students....It's possible.

Out.Of.Chains: Fight! Fight! Fight! X3

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:38 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Wearing >
Uniform

OoC >
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My face was buried in Valeria's navel as I ran us both into the wet and cold ground. The Russian was light, as I had predicted. She resisted, but pitifully, her feet were scrambling beneath me, trying to kick me from my grip I had around her waist.

But as quick as the raging tide surged, it quickly dissipated. I heard Valeria pronouncing my name corectly this time, one of the reasons I calmed down quickly, an apology soon followed and now I felt guilty for picking on her. I slipped my arms from her waist, her flurry of kicks were still pounding me, so I pinned her hands to the ground and stared hard into her eyes, 'I will touch more than the stupid hat if you don't stop.' My voice low as I gauged her reactions, rain still pelted the immediate area, we were both now exposed to its wrath. I felt the fabric on my back growing wet. The water was running down from the back of my head slowly making it's way to the front before dripping onto Valeria's shocked face.

What a mistake going to the courtyard today was. Was all I could think of.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:42 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler l Item/s ➤: Stink Grenade & Raincoat

Valeria closed her eyes tightly expecting a punch or a cut but after awhile when she felt nothing, she opened one eye to see if Emera has disappeared...Nope, she's still there. Val stopped kicking her when she caught sight of Emera's hard gaze, after hearing the head girl's threat the girl wasn't scared. No, she was more flustered rather than feeling threatened by the words. Why? Well judging by their position, and how it made Val's sailor sleeve shirt slightly see through due to the rainwater and her words, she took it for a misunderstanding. "Umm, okay. Hmm, zis is awkward... But I don't like you zat vay commander. Please, get off me!" she voiced out her opinion of the situation while wiggling her arms free from Emera's grip. "Don't vorry, you von't see my veasel face next year." she reassured the girl's suffering will end from Val's cycle of destruction and revenge pranks until she graduates.

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

-Enter-

Ashelia was running full tilt towards the school. Once she made her way to the Courtyard, the wolf spotted two students. Valeria and Emera were bickering and Ashe had no time nor patience for bullshit. Ashelia skidded to a halt with Selene still in her arms. "You two. Valeria and Emera. Follow me right now! I dont care what either of you are doing right now. It ends and you follow me got it! You are excused from any classes til I say otherwise. Understood?" The guards words were harsh and cold and her tone was that of a commanding officer. She was somewhat cold and soaked to the bone. Ashe was not only worried about Selene but these students had no idea what danger they had put themselves in. They werent in trouble of course...but if they thought they were it didnt matter to her. The guard picked up where she left off and began to run, not at full speed but fast enough back to the school.

-Exits with Selene-

∑Location →→|Courtyard|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Guard Mode |
∑ Thoughts →→| Its time for the Second Lockdown...|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone and Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal/No Jacket |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| lolol hi hi~. |

Mystiecat537

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:33 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Glad.

Wearing >
Uniform

OoC > Where are we going?
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

I held myself back from grimacing at Valeria. She dared assumed I was... Interested in her? She had nothing that I wanted from a partner. Scheming, over-confident and...plain infuriating sometimes, I dared not imagine how my life would run if this woman was in it. 'Good, you won't be seeing me either.' I replied as I pushed myself off of her. I looked down, she was drenched, and so was I, but my clothes were meant to stand the weather if only slightly. She was wearing a cloak, but it didn't deter the rain from coming in from the front. Her navy shirt was wet, the sleeves were matted to her skin.

I felt guilty... The girl did nothing wrong. Yet. Still, she had done nothing. I owed her an apology, but I wouldn't give it to her on a silver plate. Valeria was an a** like that. She'd rub it in my face. No, I'll apologize some other way. I pulled her up with relative ease, examined her face for a minute and strutted away to pick up my umbrella before returning to her. Before I could speak, I heard steps rushing towards the courtyard, I turned my gaze to look, it was Ms.Ashelia, immediately I perked up, standing on attention. She barked orders before rushing off. A sigh leaves my lips, looking at Valeria, I said 'Truce.' Adjusting my tie and coat and stalked off, but not before pulling Valeria's cap down to cover her eyes. 'Imp.' A smile played on my lips but gone as soon as Valeria regained her vision.

►EXIT◄

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:55 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler l Item/s ➤: Stink Grenade & Raincoat

"I can't vait." Val added, once Emera was off her, she took the head girl's hand and got back up on her two feet then dusted off her her navy skirt even though it was partially wet now. She ripped up her black raincoat to cover the wet sailor blouse and let it dry during the day. Though that didn't get rid of the uncomfortable feeling of the wet fabric stuck to her body. Egah.

Val also stood up in attention when Ashelia came into the scene and was barking orders. 'No class? Really!?' she hoped that the guard will excuse them when history class starts, he can live without English Language but P.E, SERIOUSLY!? Val's ears suddenly perked when Emera offered a...Truce? She opened her mouth but when she was about to speak everything went black, "Nein." she declined the treaty, then followed after Ash.
+Exits+

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:31 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Kitsune looked at the back of Mitho's head the whole time as he pulled her outside of class. Her ears laid flat, her tail dragged onto the floor behind her. Her normal skin color was starting to return and her body began to warm up as Mithos warm touch began to spread. A loud sigh escaped, "I'm sorry...a-and thank you..." she mumbled. She was certain this person probably thought the worse of her. A weak being at that. She had been fairly slow minded and now couldn't even think for herself. Definitely worst first impression, but yet she was still very happy he had been there.
Penny stood her ground as her wrist was released. She looked sadly at the floor. "You know... It's okay if you don't like me....or want to be my friend... I'd understand" She bit her lower lip. She had been used to so much rejection due to her parents that she felt if she initiated then it wouldn't be so bad because she opened the door. "I- I don't want you to feel like you have to babysit me everywhere..."
Location, Location, Location: Training Grounds for P.E> Courtyard
Person I'm with: Mithos
How I'm feeling: Like Crap; Thankful
OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:15 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos lead her away from the training grounds, and one could easily still here the event going on. Once they made it out, Mithos turned to Penny and smiled. Haha don't worry about it, that situation was tense enough, and it doesn't concern us any. I just hope everyday isn't like that... Mithos's voice trailed as the girls mood changed. She was...sad? As Penny spoke, Mithos just stared at her. What is happening in this girls head? Friends? She wants to be friends yet she assumes that I don't like her? That's how people become alone. Mithos put on a cheerful face and took Penny's hand. Hey now, come on. Don't say things like that. I don't have to baby sit you, and I like your company. If you want to be friends you can just ask! Don't assume things.... Mithos did not, not like the girl. She was weirdly growing on him, in an irritating kinda way. But his sister always said you never judge a book by the cover.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas