Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room - 105 [Closed Temp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:40 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1500/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

It was too early to wake up, too early. Evie mentally grumbled against Xerxes' nudging and protests. The thing wouldn't shut up about how Ciri was going to kill Evie in her sleep. Not like the witch believed it, a liar it was. Second to Evie. It was trying to get payback for the countless times the witch had duped her in the past. The thing screamed at her again, Ciri was "this" close to killing Evie. The witch had just rolled her eyes then.

When the witch had enough of the wraith's yelling she finally decided it was time to wake up, her eyes opened, the images still blurry. She had to blink a few times to clear them up. To her surprise the white figure on her bed was none other than the witcheress. 'What are you doing?' She asked slowly, her body was still coming to speed with her active mind. She glanced towards Ciri, the top buttons of her blouse coming undone; showing her cleavage. Not a bad sight to wake up to, Evie thought.

xX Yennefer Xx

OoC:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword by her Side

Ciri heard the winter witches voice, and she was so glad that she looked away. If Evie had woken up a second earlier, Ciri would have had a lot more explaining to do. Ciri stared at Evie's lips once more as she kneeled on the bed. N-nothing! G-goodmorning sleeping beauty~ Ciri stood up, wearing her blouse and a pair of red hipster panties that matched her rose tattoo on her thigh. She normally slept nude, but she had to be considerate of her room mate. Its time to get ready for class! Her face was a bright red color as she looked at Evie.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:42 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie shook herself from those errant thoughts, taking note of how Ciri's face was as red as a tomato. Like a kid caught with her hand in a cookie jar. Evie narrowed her eyes at the witcheress, something was up with the girl. 'Mo-r-nin!' She stretched her arms, fuh, a good night's sleep had done her good. In fact she was feeling as colder as ever. Evie swung her legs to the side of the bed, freeing them from the covers. Her feet were still encased in her boots; maids at stone briar didn't like it when she slept in her morning clothes. Well they werent here!

'What class?' Evie smirked. 'I don't have no classess.' A lie, she had classes..probably. She still hadn't memorized her time table.

xX Yennefer Xx

OoC:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:52 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri was a little shocked to see Evie still wearing her boots, but she had no room to complain for she had done it many times. Shaking her head, Ciri walked over to her luggage to find a set of clothes to wear for the day. She pulled out a white blouse and a set of pants. Back facing Evie, Ciri undressed. Grabbing her belt, gloves and heels, Ciri finished dressing. Reaching into another compartment, she pulled out a small vial full of a green liquid. Popping the top off, Ciri drank the strange liquid. She shivered, but then gave Evie a smile. Well, I'm all ready for the day~ Haha and of course you have class silly. Its gonna be all the same classes you had yesterday. Just try not to be late this time. Ciri reached onto her bed to retrieve her sword.

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:52 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie looked away when Ciri began getting butt naked. 'W-well..That's convenient.' She stammered, looking back when the coast was clear. Ciri was wearing the same looking out fit she had yesterday, cleaner this time. Without the blood staining her shoulders. She stuck her tongue out, 'No, I don't!' She rolled out of bed, and began scrounging through her suitcase for fresh clothes. 'I wasn't late.' She mumbled, 'You were just early.'

xX Yennefer Xx

OoC:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:25 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword & Makeup

Ciri laughed at the winter witch as she watched her get ready. Haha and I guess the teacher and everyone else were just really early too? Ciri grinned and moved towards their desk. Looking in the mirror, Ciri brushed her hair, and put it up. She also began to put on her make-up. I wonder if PE will be cancelled due to the rain...I doubt it. Yen is pretty strict when it comes to education. Ciri stared into her mirror, just having finished her left eye. Damn it, if its gonna rain why am I even doing this?!

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:16 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Ha!' Evie exclaimed, holding out her Christmas lef suit. 'So that's where it went.' She buried the thing into the suitcase again, pulling out a black shirt and a skirt. 'Well jokes on you! I don't have P.E.' She snickered, her hands busy scrounging her suitcase for her socks. 'Have fun with P.E.'

xX Yennefer Xx

OoC:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword & Makeup

Ciri looked over at Evie. Sooooo your cutting class? Evie, your classes are what they were yesterday... if you don't show then it means you skipped class.... She shrugged. Evie was her own person, if she wanted to cut then there was nothing Ciri could do.

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:45 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie turned her head, casting Ciri a look. 'Nope, It's not cutting class if I don't have the class.' She remarked, plainly. She hopped on her feet and strode into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She stripped herself bare before showering herself with ice and snow. She didn't need to shower exactly, she didn't perspire and did none of the other human-y things but she wanted to keep doing them. It reminded her of her roots. Once done, she donned the same outfit from yesterday before stepping out. 'In the words of wise ol' Michael Rosenbeg: Feels Noice.' She said, walking to her suitcase and giving a kick, it closed with a thump.

xX Yennefer Xx

OoC:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image

Ciri rolled her eyes as she watched the winter witch disappear into the bathroom. She's going to get into trouble... she thought while she pulled out her sword. She began to examine it, check it for any damage. The sword meant everything to her, and she wanted to make sure it was kept in great condition. Ciri began to clean it as the winter witch reappeared and kicked her suitcase. Haha I don't think it's going to fight back.

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:44 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'No' She remarked, 'No, it won't.' She smiled, satisfied. Evie vaulted over her bed. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Ciri doing some maintenance on her blade. The winter witch never liked blades, too pointy. She was quite fond of things that go boom rather than the slashy-slash. 'Remember remember, the fifth of--No..that's not how it goes.. It goes like this, I don't have P.E. because I don't take P.E.' She said, Evie knew Ciri would be worried about her. 'You were the one who dragged me to P.E. remembuhh?' She made a face.

xX Yennefer Xx

OoC:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:57 am
User Image

Ciri looked back at Evie with a confused face. No...? Hahah I arrived after you actually, you chose to go on your own to PE. And once you've attended a class I don't think you can just go back and stop going... Ciri looked back at her blade and finished cleaning it. With ease, she slide it back into its sheath on her back. But I mean this school is weird so maybe? She sat on the bed and waited for Evie to finish getting ready. Just be careful you don't get kicked out cuz your truant~

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:03 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Details, details.' She waved a lazy hand, shooting a small ice flake at Ciri's cheek. Evie huffed in exasperation, 'Don't'cha worry about me missy! I ain't the one with ma mom in the school.' She gave Ciri the a-ok sign. Evie exhaled deeply and sank into her bed. Five more minutes...

xX Yennefer Xx

OoC:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:19 am
User Image

Ciri smiled and shook her head. She felt the cold ice flake hit her cheek and she giggled. Haha I always worry. And yea... Yen is the one I worry about the most right now... Ciri began to think about how her mother visited her last night. "Ciri things are going to be changing very fast" Yen was right. Things were changing, and Ciri knew she had to accept and change as well. Hey Evie, do you have siblings?

=Edit=

Ciri jumped a little as she heard the first bell ring. Crap! Hopping off the bed she waved to Evie. Well try to make it too class on time today! Ciri ran out the door to get to her next class.

-Exit-

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:58 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie was silent as she listened to Ciri talk about Ms.Yen, having no recollection about her own family. Her old friends died long off ago, that, or they were missing. On a long journey to Briar knows where. She hoped Fernando was still alive, somewhere, still going off about his knighthood. Ciri's question took her by surprise, because she never had a sibling in the first place. Taken from her family at a young age to train under the mages of stonebriar. Her mind ran calculations on how she was going to answer Ciri, becuse the winter witch never felt comfortable talking about her past life--lives.

She was saved by the bell, literally. It rang through the whole building, signaling the start of next class and Ciri bolted out. Jeez, the girl was so hyped about class. Evie hopped off the bed, and pulled out her phone, sliding the display. Her timetable showed she had music class. Oh, right. she bit her lip. And Ciri was in the class too.... Damn this was going to be awkward.

Evie jumped on her staff, she zoomed out of room 105. Her mind making excuses already.

=Exit=

OoC:

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas