Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:47 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

'Hah, you're sweet.'
Evie said, watching as Ciri gulped down a potion.
Looked something like those nature witches would concoct.
And poof.

She's good as new.
Darn. She should've known the witcheress would've had something like that.
Evie shrugged as Ciri opened up to her.
She didn't know much about her mother, same goes to the headmaster.

Glancing at Ciri, she gave her a pat on her back.
'Ah, Your mom's a big girl, she can handle herself.'

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:55 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Valeria, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Haha I know...but still... Ciri mumbled under her breath as she glanced at the two instructors watched them train. Ciri grew a quiet, for she had seen to many people die, her mother and their teacher being one of them. She swore she would never see that again.

Ciri shook her head and looked at Evie and Val. Hmmmm....what do you guys think we should do next? Oh! I could help you with your balance!

User Image

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:03 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie stayed quiet, she didn't knew what it was like to have parents.
So she couldn't say she understood her situation.

Balance?
'That sounds nice. I have good balance.'
Said Evie,
'Just not enough when I'm in the thick of it.'

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:20 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Valeria, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri shook her head and forced a smile. too many images in her head.. Haha but do you have a witchers balance? Ciri gave her a grin.

Of course we don't have the proper tools...I'll go ask Yen if she can make some up for us! What do you guys think? Ciri looked at both Evie & Val.

User Image

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:31 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie smirked, 'Maybe not a Witcher's balance.' She said, waggling her finger.
'But I have a WITCH's balance.' She declared proudly.
'I'm game... as long as theres..nothing extreme like balancing on a tight rope over an acid vat.'

Oh, she's seeing it.
Ciri balancing on a tight rope over a lava pit, sweat matting her clothes to her skin.
She gulped hard.

You're straight!
Get that right.

Besides, lava pit.
She wouldn't last a second.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:58 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Val, Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri thought back to her training back home. Ahhh, good memories besides all the drama she had growing up. Hmmm....My training was really hard actually...I don't know if it is something they would be able to do...Well we can always try small! Ciri smiled and looked at her 2 classmates. Stay here ill be right back!

Ciri, who was now a bit more happy that Evie was smiling again, skipped her way over to Yennefer and the headmaster. She didn't reach they however, she did want to keep a distance from them. Ciri was bleeding and she really didn't wanna hear the "you need to be careful" story.

Yen! Can you conjure up a mock of what I would train on back home? What Grandpa Vesimir and Geralt made me train on blindfolded? But not as tall since they are jut starting out? Thanks!!

Ciri didn't even wait for a reply, that was just how she always got her way~

User Image

User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Lucius, Ciri, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~

User Image

Yennefer watched as her daughter walked up to her and began to spew requests. Huh...she did learn something from me... She shook her head and gave Ciri a small smile. Yes, my princess~ Ohhhh the sarcasm rolled of her tongue. Yen lifted her hands as they began to glow a pretty blue color, and in the center of the training grounds rose a training ground, but a not as tall version. Yen lowered her hands and smiled. She use to hate that thing when she was little...always use to complain that it was a waste of time...my little princess... Her voice trailed off as she watched her students look at the new found toy. Yen was hoping that Val would hop on in this time. She looked over at Lucius.

I'm sorry about Ciri...she has a horrible temper....and her grandfather....well she jumps to conclusions now thanks to... The memory was still fresh in her mind. She took a deep breath and released it. The only grandfather she had died in front of her to protect her...that's why she wears his medallion at all times... Ciri defiantly took his death hard, but Yen was glad to see her willing to fight and have fun again.

Haha you know, this family has a lot of baggage...are you sure your ready to face it all? Yen went from looking at her students to him with her bright purple eyes.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:13 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer & Student l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius was thinking about how to tell his secret now, he was snapped back to reality at Yennefer's last question. He let out a laugh, "I think I can handle!" he said filled with determination and a thumbs. He suddenly had an idea, he can talk to her after her lesson that way his statement wouldn't interfere with her teaching the students. At least this was her last lesson of the day, he let out a sigh of relief getting ready to tell her as it was eating himself up inside.

Lucius can see there is a lot of history between Ciri and Yen and the last thing he wants to is to break their lovely mother and daughter relationship. Unlike Lucius' he keeps his family matters hush, hush rather than talking about it to some. "Aww, princess?" he chuckled at the name Yen gave Ciri finding it cute. "You guys have a lot of history don't you?" he asked curiously.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

While Valeria was watching she instantly notice the exercise at school was much less calmer and less traumatic than back at Russian military camp which visited. Of course War is not a funny business and they take things very seriously, you have to be brave and fearless 24/7 in the battlefield. For example: Russian Spetsnaz Special Forces training, called pain management training. As her father describes it, young soldiers are put through a harsh series of exercises, from taking full-force punches in the chest from their commanding officers without flinching, to getting burning cinderblocks broken over their stomachs with a sledgehammer.

Valeria instantly put her hand up for an idea of her exercise from attending one of her confidence exercises with her father but instantly remembered she's in U.K not in Russia. 'I don't zink zey are ready for zat reality check." she thought to herself. The exercise she knows were designed to break you, if you are really fit for the military life. She stared in awe stare in are at the new training ground. She rose up to her feet in excitement, "OHHH~!! Vere iz fog machine!?!" she asked, even if she doesn't have any magical ability she is greatly capable of dangerous situations and tactics like a soldier should.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Val, Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri ran back to her classmates with a smile. Just like she remembered! well a much smaller version! Alright! Lets have you guys try your luck on this! Val you go first! Ciri smiled at Val and realized there might be one small problem. Valeria might be too short to get up there!

Ciri smiled as she walked over to the girl, who was shorter then her, and grabbed her by the calves. Ciri proceeded to lift Val up, allowing Val to climb onto one of the pillars with little ease. There ya go! Ciri could tell this girl didn't have any magic in her bone, and that was ok. Everyone was to be included, and it didn't matter if they had magic or not~

User Image

User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Lucius, Ciri, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~

User Image

Yennefer's cheeks turned a slight pink as Lucius told her that he could handle her "family" She watched as Ciri helped her student Val up onto the top of the pillar. This made her smile.

Its funny actually. I use to call her my "ugly little ducking". Ciri never knew what that meant and would always get mad at me, even hated me for it. But...she never knew why I did it. Yen shook her head and looked up at him, her eyes still shining bright with joy.. To me, the ugly duckling was the most beautiful of its siblings~ Haha pretty stupid huh?

Yennefer looked back at her girls. Evie was watching intensely, Ciri was making friends, and she couldn't really see Val's expression, but she could guess it. Ciri is actually a princess, she is to take over her birth fathers throne. She knows, we know. But she refuses it to be here.. Yen shifted her weight from her left side to her right, and straightened her back a bit. It still hurt, the mini battle she had with Yarost made it sting again, but she was managing. Perhaps I will tell you later down the road..

Yennefer looked up at Lucius, knowing this next part would surprise him. Perhaps after class, you can tell me what's been on your mind as of late? Yen knew it was a secret, but she didn't know what. She really should stop reading people's thoughts~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer & Students l Item/s ➤: None

Lucius tilted her head, "It's true the ugly duckling was the most beautiful though. I still call my students 'ducklings'." he chuckled. Ahh, so Ciri is actually a princess so she have royal blood in her veins. At least they have one thing in common...more or less, he let out a sigh remembering what Yzarkos had said previously. 'Yzarkos...where do people come up with these names already noticing the weird names!?' he thought, noticing the weird names people have from down below.

Lucius looked to Yennefer in surprise, thankfully he doesn't think she read his mind back at the hospital wing...lets keep that way. He placed both hands on his head, "Hey! This area is private.~" he whined playfully while wearing a pout. Yes! He was going to tell her, in the mean time. He let out a dramatic gasp. "I forgot to step the stage!" he said in panic, since he overslept for his lesson he didn't step up the stage for the students and it usual takes awhile to set. "I have to go, and no not in that way." he crossed his arms while smiling down at her and poked her nose

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: None

Valeria blinked when Ciri suddenly carried her to pick her to help her reach for the pillars. Val climbed onto the pillars and balanced herself with ease but she looked down at the green eyed girl with a pout while wearing her arms crossed. "I could climb by myself, zank you." she said in a pouty voice(if that makes sense), she was being mean but she was sulking about the issue about her height. The pouty mouth disappeared and it was replaced with a line, "So, what do I do?" she asked with interest and excitement.

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri ,using her witcher skills, jumped up onto the pillar 2 spaced away from Val. She crossed her arms and smiled, her balance on par even in heels. Alright! We were gonna start easy, since this is practicing with balance and foot work! Jump from pillar to pillar. Try not to fall because you can hurt yourself at this height.

And with that and without even looking, Ciri jumped backwards onto the pillar behind her. She landed without any struggle. Given however, she had been doing this for years. Hehe try to jump to me! But be careful!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yennefer looked over at him as Lucius had a mini panic attack. She giggled as he was freaking out about his class after lunch. As he poked her nose, Yen gave him a cute facial expression.

Hehe alright, its a date~ Since this is my last class of the day, I will be heading to my room...where would you like to meet up? I still have to return your pillow... Yen blushed and looked back at the students as they were now up on top of the pillars. Oh god someone is gonna fall... Yen suddenly thought to herself.

To be safe, Yen lifted her finger, creating a small padding underneath the girls. Just incase someone slipped and fell, they wouldn't break a bone or get too hurt. Safety first in a mother/teachers eyes~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer & Students l Item/s ➤: None

Wait? What? Lucius blinked when she said the d word, he blushed red, "A d-d-d-d-d-ate.." for the first time he stuttered. Yes, he has been to dates before but not in a couple way. He snapped back, "Of course~! You can meet me at the school's theatre, dear" he cooed while holding her cheeks and pinching them from her cute facial expression. "Hmm, the pillow. You can keep it if you like I'm guess it has great effect on you.~" he teased with a wink, "How did I look in your dreams?" he asked playfully and innocently while flipping his hair looking flawless~.

He turned in his heel but stopped mid away then gave Yen a quick peck on the forehead. "Bye~ Bye~ Yen Yen~!" he bid his farewell as he happily walked off.
+EXITS+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

User Image
User Image

Valeria stared at Ciri than back at the pillars. 'Okay only, zrere.' she jumped on to the first without struggle, she jumped on the and landed with a little lost of balance but quickly recovered, lastly she jumped on the third pillar but was waving frantically trying to keep her balance but she luckily. She let out a laugh of triumph from her success, "Zat all you got!" she said smugly with her fists on her hips.

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:34 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri clapped her hands. Good job! Ok now, try to jump from pillar to pillar with your hands above your head! Ciri did a little demonstration; she lifted her arms above her head and jumped one pillar further away from Val without any hesitation. Once again, landing perfectly fine. When trying to keep your balance, the best way is for your arms to go out from your sides, above your head is nearly impossible.

Remember! Keep them above your head! dont let them fall!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yennefer nodded at Lucius; she would meet him at the school theatre once the bell rung. As he pinched Yen's cheeks, she gave him a pouty smile and laughed.

The mention of her dreams however, made her face turn red. Yen began to think about what his mother, Cecile, had done for her. She shook her head hard to get those images out of her mind. Class was still in session! I-it's a secret... she whispered.

She smiled and waved goodbye as Lucius walked off to fix his classroom. Hmmm....I wonder if he will have any plays this year...ill have to ask~ Yen liked watching plays in her free time, and reading them was just as good. Happily, Yennefer turned on her heels and walked towards her students.

Valeria, be careful with your footing. Make sure you are aware, one slip in combat and you could get killed or seriously injured.

And with that Yennefer's mood switched back to being a teacher~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:40 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Focus l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: None

"Ohh but somezing bigger vill fall.." Valeria muttered to herself but then shook her head at the negative thought. She placed her hand on the top of her head. She calmly took a deep breath and focus on that one pillar, without her arms there was no way she would recover her balance this sort of reminded her back home, doing the impossible and getting the accuracy. She first place her foot together then stretched one of them out for to perform a jump. She surprisingly made her mark and land perfect, "Ohh...I did it! If you tell me to jump back vithout looking expect a body on ze floor." that body would be Val.

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:52 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri watched as Val made her move, and was impressed for how well she was doing. She began to clap. Great! Good job!your doing really good! Ciri with ease, jumped one pillar closer to Val.

Haha don't worry, going backwards is waaaaaaay to advanced for the first day. Hmmmm...this one might be harder. Try to do a spin from one pillar to the next. Watch me. with her left on the pillar, Ciri spun her body and landed her right foot on the pillar behind her, and swung her left leg back behind her to the next pillar. On the ground it looked like a pirouette, but on the pillars it looked impossible.

Don't worry about falling you'll be ok! Go ahead and try!

User Image

User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teacger Mode l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ciri, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~

User Image

Yennefer watched as Ciri instructed Val on how to perform a most difficult task. However, watching them made her smile. Wow....my little witcher has grown up into a helpful young lady...well...kinda.

Yen could see Val unsure about this next task, so she moved closer to the pillars that Val was on. If the girl was to fall, Yennefer could catch her and prevent her from hitting the ground.

Don't worry I am here to catch you. Give it your all and don't let fear cloud your thoughts~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Focus l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: None

Val watched the next task unsure. "Ahhh, I peed on my tights on firrrst day of ballet class." she said the excuse, it wasn't made up. Thinking about perform the pirouette movement on the pillars. She took her a deep breath and copied her the other's exact movements. She spun her body and landed her right foot on the pillar on the pillar behind, and swung her left leg behind to the next pillar unfortunately she spilled on that footing which send her body falling down. "AIIEE!?"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff