Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:48 pm
Rayven would nod happily towards Snowe before he looked around the bar once more with a small sigh afterward. "So...You saw right through the acting, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:51 pm
Snowe nodded smiling and purred gently.

"Yeah... I can kinda see through things..."

He scratched the back of hsi head and laughed nervously.  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:55 pm
Rayven laughed and purred back towards Snowe. "I guess I'm not a very good actor then, heh..." He didn't know what to really say, other then that this Furry was pretty cute in a Shy kind of way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:56 pm
Snowe blushed and smiled.

"No you are a great actor and very cute..."

Snowe's cheeks turned red as he let that last part slip. He lowered his gaze and went dead silent blushing madly. Heat rising off of him like a fire.  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:59 pm
Rayven's ears would wiggle slightly at the comment, and his wings would flutter gently behind him. "You really think so?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:02 pm
Snowe nodded and then added.

"Well... more than cute... actually quite handsome and sexy."

He eeped again and blushed even deeper shade of red. HE hated not being able to tell a lie and it really did have its draw backs. Because quite literally he could NOT tell a lie.  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:11 pm
Turned bright red and his tail wrapped around the chair. "That's the first time I've been told that in a while, and its kind of a..." He stopped talking and smiled slightly. "Nevermind..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:13 pm
Snowe blushed and looked at Ray and whined.

"Hey no fair! I have to finish what I am saying cause of this curse so you finish that statment mister."

He huffed and playfully laughed.  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:21 pm
"I just think that when another male Furry calls me hot...That its kind of a turn on for me most of the time..." He laughed and tried to change the subject. "You know...The other workers have been gone a while..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Snowe blushed and smiled and nodded. He stood and walked over to a table and grabbed a pen and piece of paper and walked back over. His low cut jeans and tight belly shirt showed much of his mid section and he smiled looking down at Ray.

"May I take your order?"  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:32 pm
Rayven blushed and looked a little sad, his ears dropped down slightly and he tried to smile. "Could it be possible for me to find someone to cuddle with?" He asked with a small giggle afterward, being shy around Rayven, had finally rubbed off onto him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:32 pm
((Sorry guys))

"Ok here ya go" Maki said with a smile as she walked from behind the counter. She placed a glass of water with crushed ice in front of the new customer.
"Is there anything I can get for you guys?" She looked back and forth at the two, ears twitching in excitement.  

Intempestus

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:34 pm
Snowe looked at Ray and nodded gently.

"IF you want... I love to cuddle..."

He blushed gently and smiled at Ray as he took his seat and took a drink of water from his glass. HE smiled gently and nodded at the waitress.

"I am good."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:41 pm
Rayven seemed to be slightly surprised that he'd ask to cuddle with someone. "I'm sorry for sounding like I need some attention, but I just like being cuddled...The last time I was cuddled, was back when I worked for the Army..." He looked at the waitress and shook his head. "I'm fine right now, thanks..."  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:43 pm
Snowe nodded and purred.

"Its ok...and I really meant it when I said I would cuddle with you... I do not mind at all... Iwould enjoy it actually."

He sighed letting the truth just pour from his lips again.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff