Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Culinary Club [[Open 2055-2056]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:15 pm
User Image
Racheal Ross-Kinkade
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Rey was a little surprised to have anyone approach her, not when it was pretty clear she was a complete tyro, certainly compared to what Linz and Ells were capable of, and what the other students were putting out. She was staring kinda wide-eyed at the cannoli and the tiramisu a couple of the other students were bringing to the … well, it was sorta like one of the church potlucks the Kinkades would take her to. Rey was finding it odd to think of them like that already; it wasn’t long ago she thought of herself as being a Kinkade, as they were working on making her one of them, and then the gunman killed her hope for a forever family as surely as he killed Da—Mister Kinkade.

I have no right to call him anything else,’ she told herself. ‘He’s not Dad, never was, never will be now. I’m no more a Kinkade than I am a Ross now, which leaves me with….’ Rey gave the other girl a brave smile, and said, “Hi, I’m Rey, and thank you, it’s one of the few things I can make that doesn’t involve, um, potatoes… Yeah, sure, I made plenty. It’s just butter and parmesan cheese; pretty simple compared to…um, all the other stuff here. The biscuits are buttermilk, and I thought I saw a crock of real butter on the table to go with them. Hopefully I can learn how to cook like Miss Ella and Miss Linsey someday.”

The little redhead noticed the fangs protruding when Hes smiled, and for a moment she was pretty sure she was imagining things. ‘Holy cow, are those real?’ she wondered, once she was sure she saw what she thought she saw. Instead of being freaked out or scared, Rey thought they looked kinda cool, but she figured it was wise not to mention them, after all, she was just meeting Hes, so it really wasn’t polite to ask questions about such things. Then again, for all she knew fangs were perfectly normal in Wizarding society and didn’t rate a mention any more than blue eyes. “So, how ‘bout you? What did you bring? Maybe we could share…

OOC:
AliceInWonderland0921

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:49 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchen
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Lots of Club Members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club Opening
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Maybe I can ask a friend?

Ella couldn't help but giggle softly when Declan stepped between her and Serghei. The brunette gently pat the blonde on the shoulder, sending over a small grin. "Don't worry, Declan. He's... not the worst." She sent up a pointed look toward the older teen, who shrugged awkwardly. "It is good to meet one of Ella's friends." Well, at least he didn't fight on the rest of her words. Then Dec dropped his attention to focus on Adi and Rey, who'd wandered in. Rey seemed... nervous about her food, thinking it inadequate.

"Hee haw tae aboot inadequate. Ilka single body, 'ere 'n' otherwise, haes a' thair ain unique talents. Plus, whiles th' gey best meals ur th' simple ones. Forby, as a'm sure linsey wull gree, a' body is fàilte in 'ere." Tàmhas spoke up, sending over that dazzling smile of his. Ella was glad it was back, since he'd had a pretty rough go of things last year. Rey introduced herself, explaining her dish.... then saying she wanted to learn to cook like Ella?!

The brunette squeaked softly, shaking her head. "You can already cook better than me, don't worry." It was true, and hopefully could boost the first year's confidence. Besides, Ella was still trying to figure out how to tell Linsey that there was no way in heck she would be ready to take the club next year... or probably ever. But she was perpetually afraid to break her sister's heart. Maybe she could ask a friend to help?

"Thare definitely is real butter oan th' counter. Bit th' argie me 'n' Linsey hae bin huvin fur years is whit's better... Irish or Scots. Ah an' a' made an herb butter - sans garlic - 'n' a cinnamon honey butter. Baith whipped up fresh. Cop free tae uise either, ah dinnae ken portions." Tàm laughed, gently nudging Linsey at the mention of their ongoing battle of which butter was better. Though Ella had a feeling neither would let their homeland lose. Ella grinned a bit, glad that everyone seemed in high spirits... even if Serghei looked like he felt a little awkward... it was probably good for him.

{{Wearing :: A bit of flair}}

Ella - #5B92E5
          Serghei - #32CD32
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          AliceInWonderland0921

Graydon Ironshield

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Cooking Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Cooking club
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Club time!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Yay club!

Though it was a plainer flavor compared with the other prepared dishes, it was still really good to Hes because it didn't include garlic in the recipe and truthfully, it was hard to find good Italian food that didn't include garlic. The half-vampire smiled again when Rey introduced herself and said that it was one of the only things she knew how to cook that didn't include potatoes. The girl figured there was a story behind the potatoes comment, but decided against asking at this time since it seemed like it might be a sore issue for her. "Well, it's very tasty. It's nice to meet you Rey." When Rey asked what Hes brought, a little pink color rose to her cheeks and she glanced at the table. "I, uh... didn't bring anything. I'm a real... tromerí katastrofí in the kitchen, as my Giagiá calls it." She paused, then translated. "That's my grandma. And she calls me a terrible disaster when I'm in the kitchen." Hesperia chuckled a little. smiling widely and revealing her little fangs again, then figured she owed an explanation. "The last time I tried to cook anything, I started a fire and almost burned down the house... I was just trying to make some horta... boiled greens. Thankfully Papou was nearby and put it out before it spread. Hence... tromerí katastrofí." Hes shrugged, then resumed munching on her bowl of Rey's pasta.

Graydon Ironshield

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
          Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
          Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
          Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Culinary Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Club meeting!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Yummy pasta!

Blue eyes glanced over at Ella when she said that Serghei was "not the worst" and then the taller boy said it was good to meet one of Ella's friends. Declan nodded and said, "Well, it's nice to meet you too. You can try my cannolis as well." The blond turned to Ella and smiled, then said, "I think your hair looks really pretty today! I wanna do something with my hair," Declan said, motioning at the long blond locks that were covering his face. "But I don't really know what. It makes it really hard to see! And I don't wanna get my hair in my food." He tried, unsuccessfully, to blow his hair out of his face, but the blond locks fell back into place, obscuring his vision a little. He tried again to blow his hair away, then finally huffed in frustration and pushed them away. "Hopefully one day I'll learn how to do my hair. I plan on letting it grow out. I think it looks really pretty." The blond smiled again, blue eyes twinkling from beyond his blond hair prison.

Cinnabun Gryffie

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchens
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Lots of club members!
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I think I did pretty good

Tàmhas listened to Hes tell her tale of kitchen disaster, laughing politely alongside it. While he'd always been skilled in the kitchen, it was only because his Pa was.... not so much. "That reminds me o' mah pa. He's definitely th' type tae think if he cooks it hotter, it cooks quicker. A've eaten mony a brunt meal. Hud tae learn tae cook sae we didnae starve. Thankfully, th' bookshop gaffer, granny, shawed me some tricks. Noo ah forordinar handle meals. Or, weel... Pa's burd cooks a lot tae." He paused a bit, thinking further out. "Bit either wey, ye'r nae required tae bring fairn. Loads fowk come alang juist tae sloch 'n' spend time wi' mukkers. Plus we aye pay aff th' daily dragon photographer wi' fairn. Declan, dae ye ken if Sebastian is oan rotation again this year? Or, ah suppose Adelai micht ken tae."

"I do and he is. Seb volunteered for most of his clubs. I couldn't tell ya where he's at, but I'm sure he'll roll in soon enough." Truthfully, the mystery of just where the scatterbrained teen was... forever a mystery. It seemed like only Declan ever knew his whereabouts, at least. Gold and green eyes looked over at Declan when the blonde complimented Ella's hair. Tàm had been practicing with Pa's long hair over the holidays, wanting to be ready for when Neddie's hair was long enough to style. Plus, he'd gained something of a reputation as a big brother to a few students about the school. "Thanks. Tàmhas tied it up. He's really good at it. Doesn't pull or anything."

Tàmhas couldn't help the small grin when she said he'd done a good job. He really hoped to help wherever he could, even with something as simple as an updo. Declan said he wanted to try some hairdos and the brunette offered a grin. "Dae yi'll waant me tae tie yers up? Mines is ainlie lang enough fur a bawherr bufty, bit ah kin gie yers a gang. Then if yi'll waant, ah kin shaw ye a few styles. Mibbie we kin ask Ella tae model fur us." He sent over a wink to the petite brunette, noticing her send over a little smile and nod.

Once he'd gotten Declan's permission, Tàm pulled a few hairties out of his pocket and transferred them to his wrist, then stepped over. Declan's hair was also fairly short, but it was long enough to do something nice. With a few careful braids, a little hairdo was done. It was pretty good, even if it was a bit messy. Tàm grabbed a little compact mirror from his pocket, handing it to the blonde to review the hairstyle. "Hopefully ye lik' it. A've pure ainlie practiced oan mah locks or Pa's, 'n' his is super lang. Bit ah kin definitely keek up some mair short styles fur ye tae."

{{Wearing :: Dark Colors}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán & Úna
          Ella - #5B92E5
          Serghei - #32CD32
          Adelai - #03C03C
          AliceInWonderland0921

Lɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ~ Sᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʙɪɢ ᴡᴀᴠᴇs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ
          Lɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
          I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴏsɪᴏɴ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀʟʟs ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ?
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ! Tᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ sᴏɴɢ! Pʀᴏᴠᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ!
          Mʏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ's ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏɴ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
          I'ʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴍʏ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇs
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ғɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:04 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchens... Finally
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sprinting About
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? That hurt my face!

Seb was tired. He had already had a busy morning. He'd started in the Daily Dragon room with his camera, working on printing out a few of the pictures he'd already taken. following that, he took his camera back up to his room, changing clothes after a small spill of developing fluid on his tummy. Once he was changed, Seb hurried down to the student kitchen. If luck held out, he'd be right on time for once! Though when he made it, he pat his hoodie pocket and realized his camera was missing.

Following a groan, the teen started another run, this time back toward the newsroom. After all, he'd been working on the camera there! However, given his usual string of bad timing, his camera was nowhere to be found. He looked everywhere, including in the darkroom. "Awh beans." That meant it had to be back in the Gryffindor common room.... which was across the school. Okay, well. No problem. Seb hurried off again, making it almost to the fourth floor before tripping up the stairs and falling down. That caused a few minutes of a delay as he nursed his bruises.

After he was well enough, Seb continued on. In his room, Zoot was asleep beside his camera! "Aha! Thanks Zootie-Tootie!" He gave his cat a loving pet, grabbing the camera and hurrying back down. He tried to go carefully down the stairs, but a spiderweb crack in the corner of his glasses lens was making his depth perception a bit tricky. Finally, after running about a billion steps, the panting, out of breath teen made it to the kitchen again. He stepped in, leaning against the wall. "Speak o' th' de'il. Thir's oor trusty camera lad.

"Hey, yea. Sorry I'm late. I forgot where I put my camera... then I fell down and hurt my elbow and also my face." He had a few bruises blossoming over, but thankfully Tàmhas was able to rotate from helping Declan with - "Oh hey, nice hair!" - before casting a few quick healing charms over the younger boy. The final step was a repairing charm on his glasses, earning a smile. "Thanks a zillion! It feels way better already." Tàm ruffled the messy blue hair before sneaking a cannoli from Declan's tray to snack upon. Seb grabbed one too, sending a smile toward his best friend.

{{Wearing :: Colorful Clothes}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Fʀᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ~ Cʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ATM
          Lᴇᴛ's ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ~ Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ! Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:35 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleHead Girl & Ravenclaw PrefectQuidditch CaptainArt & Culinary Club Captain

Linsey gave her little sister a side-hug, and a gentle kiss at the side of her forehead as she customarily did. With the two of them present, it was a simple matter to finish getting things ready for the club to be opened. Last night, she needed to fix Ella’s efforts to make pasta sheets, as there were lumps, which the older sister took in stride as part of the learning process. Linsey was roughly Ella’s age when she first experimented with making her own pasta, and many of her early efforts were such even Blannat wouldn’t go near it, much less eat her failures. That said, she wasn’t burning food with the same regularity as Ella was.

However, as much as she wanted to put things down to lack of experience, or maybe a failure on her part as far as her ability to teach was concerned, a thought tugged at the back of her mind, ‘Am I going to be able to hand off the club to her at the end of the year? There’s so much more she needs to know, and she’s not progressing like I hoped. I tell myself she just needs a bit more training up; what if I’m just lying to myself? What do I do if I finally determine she won’t be ready? I have to have somebody in wings…can’t bodge it up like Ron did with the Herbology Club …but…after everything Ella’s gone through…I’d rather have a carving knife run through my heart than cause her pain. I don’t want for her to think she’s a failure, because she isn’t….’

Seeing Tam arrive with rolls, containers of butter and his parmesan chicken bake did much to lighten Linsey’s mood. “Oh, Tam that looks magnificent; you’ve outdone yourself…Really? A garlic substitute? No, that’s something I’ll have to check out. I’m sure Hes will appreciate that.” The genuinely happy look in Tam’s eyes gladdened her heart, especially given all that happened with him in the last couple of years. She didn’t like thinking about what might have been had Hes not found him when she had.

Seeing Serghei arrive caused the Seventh Year to perk up a bit more. For some reason, just seeing him was enough to cause her heart to beat a bit faster, and her eyes to linger a bit longer. He was always so dapper, ‘…just like Milan…’ and she’d done a number of sketches of him, though not nearly the number she had with Milan.

She smiled as he noticed the mushroom sauce she made mainly for him and Ella, and she appreciated Ella saying the version on the table was better than what they had at home. “I’ve made the recipe Ella found a couple times, then started working out my own version of it. Hope you like it.” It also made Linsey smile seeing Ella ask Tam to braid her hair and make a cute bun style with it. ‘Maybe I can ask Tam what to do, when we’re both less busy, and when I’m closer to needing to make the call…

Declan showed up and Linsey saw the cannoli coming out of one of the refrigerators, and she saw there were three versions coming out and being moved to the table where everything was being placed for the meeting. Linsey happily said, “Ooooh, those look fabulous. Can’t wait to try those out.” She was glad to see Hes and Adi come to the meeting, and she noted the tiramisu the latter made, which she made a note of wanting to try as well. As the Seventh Year was bustling about, she caught sight of a familiar head of curly red hair arrive in the club room.

Linsey hadn’t known if Rey was planning to attend, and if she were if she planned to make a dish. In truth, the white-haired Seventh Year didn’t push anything on the little First Year, and certainly didn’t expect for her to be able to contribute anything to the cause. When Rey showed up with her spaghetti with butter and parmesan cheese and a basket of biscuits, it reminded Linsey of her own efforts when she was much younger. Hearing Rey mutter about feeling inadequate, Linsey walked over and gave the little First Year a gentle side-hug. “You’re here, and you brought something too, thank you. That’s plenty adequate to me, Rey.”

Tam started mentioning how simple meals were some of the best, and Linsey reinforced his point, adding, “Aye, true thot. Simple meals can also be thought of as comfort food, something that just makes you feel good having it. Interesting thing to note, I’ve seen simple farm recipes cost a pretty pence on the menus of some pretty fancy restaurants on The Continent. Tells me folk are willing to pay a premium to indulge in the culinary equivalent of a hug.”

Rey mentioned wanting to be able to cook like Ella and she, and Linsey heard Ella mention how Rey could already outdo her. Though softly spoken, it went through Linsey like the aforethought of carving knife, and she said softly, “You’re making good progress, better than I did when I was working out how to make my own pasta. Trust me, my early efforts were scary bad, enough that Blannat turned up his nose at them. Time and practice fixes many things in the kitchen.”

It wasn’t long afterwards when Tam started up their usual argument over whose butter was better, Scottish or Irish, and he laughed and nudged her, prompting her to laugh along with him, and commented, “An’ I make a garlic and herb butter, which I didn’t make for today, and a honey butter, and my cookies which I make every year at Christmas wouldn’t be right if I didn’t use butter from the cows down the road from us at home.”

Hes mentioned how she was a walking disaster area in the kitchen, and how she nearly burned her house down the last time she tried, and Tam related his dad’s attempts at cooking. Linsey was walking towards one of the refrigerator, and she related, “Sounds like Dad’s efforts when Mom was busy during Quidditch season. It wasn’t until I was older when I could help him out, and after a while I just did the work myself."

Linsey got bottles of Italian soda out of the refrigerator and a boxed set of glass flutes she was donating to the club from a bag she brought in the night previous, and she was pouring the drinks into the glasses, just as Seb arrived with his camera. Replying to Seb, she said, as she was passing the glasses around among the membership, “On the contrary, Seb, I’d say you’re on time. I was about to offer a toast to good food, good times, and good friends.”

OOC: I hope I got everybody
Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:49 pm
User Image
Luna Tamara Lovette
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ravenclaw Third Year
Pureblood Thirteen Year Old

User Image
                                                  Company : Club members...

Luna had decided on joining two clubs, cooking and music. Luckily both fell on the weekend. The first one being the Culinary Club on Saturday mornings. They’d get together, share and make food. It was an enjoyable time. Luna spent a lot of time in the kitchen at home and would split her time between the stove and her guitar easily. Unfortunately, she also needed to focus on other areas so there was that.

The third year Ravenclaw spent all morning at breakfast trying to convince her sister to join the club with her. Course Naomi was quick to tell her she had already joined the chess club and would see her the following day at the music club meeting. Accepting that response, Luna headed for the muggle studies classroom, plate in hand. She figured she needed to bring something to the first meeting back.

Walking in there was a surprising number of people in attendance. She might have been semi later than usual. “Sorry I’m late. I brought cookies. There Chocolate Chip.” Luna announced with a smile. Looking at the assortment of food, Luna was suddenly very hungry. She at this morning, how could pasta make her so hungry. “What have I missed?” She asked, setting the plate down. “This looks really good.” Luna declared before diving in.

OOC : - - -

Creative, smart, and quite a curiosity on you, eh?
                                                  You are your parents' child
                                                  and their home will be yours too!
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff