Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
Episode 3 planing stuff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:07 pm
Haru Yates

Feels kinda like a weird story book if we do that.
Could it be that the world is so ancient that the creation story is lost?

No one ever knew the gods just appeared and there are somethings they don't know(I have a plan with this)

Haru Yates
like a god of change, law, and justice. (Acting as a mediator between the sun/fire[summer], moon/frost [winter], earth/air [fall], and wood/water [spring]? ... )
Maybe no pantheon then, lol.

No the gods all have there own thing and there is no overlap with them

Haru Yates
I asked my little sister if she would join. She said it sounds interesting and that she'll check it out! I'll send her a guild join request once she's got a Gaia account set up.

Cool<3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:16 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

For arcane I have more than enough ideas, and as [for] is that all spells, I think no. I will be giving each element 100 spells but 1 thing I will not be having a black hole as a spell that anyone can use. I will be giving each element a legendary spell that could be a black hole but might not because that's not a fun ability

Yeah, I'll admit that black hole is pretty much a death sentence and it's equally dangerous for the caster, if the caster is close enough. It's not intended to be a spell that normal people could use without destroying themselves. (That's why I crossed it off Terran's potential abilities list when I was brainstorming. It was just too OP, and too dangerous, for any practical use.) But it is still a spell associated with darkness, even if it's off limits to players. ...Still, it's good to know that Terran will not be destroyed by a black hole in the future! lol.
It's fun to think "hold on to something!", but I see what you mean by "not fun" because it doesn't discriminate allies from enemies, and it literally just destroys everything it sucks in...
Although~, a similar effect can be achieved by air elements if you create a vacuum by removing the air from a space. Although that may be more "implosion", than a black hole in effect. ;P  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:12 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

For arcane I have more than enough ideas, and as [for] is that all spells, I think no. I will be giving each element 100 spells but 1 thing I will not be having a black hole as a spell that anyone can use. I will be giving each element a legendary spell that could be a black hole but might not because that's not a fun ability

Yeah, I'll admit that black hole is pretty much a death sentence and it's equally dangerous for the caster, if the caster is close enough. It's not intended to be a spell that normal people could use without destroying themselves. (That's why I crossed it off Terran's potential abilities list when I was brainstorming. It was just too OP, and too dangerous, for any practical use.) But it is still a spell associated with darkness, even if it's off limits to players. ...Still, it's good to know that Terran will not be destroyed by a black hole in the future! lol.
It's fun to think "hold on to something!", but I see what you mean by "not fun" because it doesn't discriminate allies from enemies, and it literally just destroys everything it sucks in...
Although~, a similar effect can be achieved by air elements if you create a vacuum by removing the air from a space. Although that may be more "implosion", than a black hole in effect. ;P

Wut?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Haru Yates

Also it is just a OHK that is AOE and always works if it hits personally I say weaker abilities that you can use in creative ways like with alex, he controls lightning not that strong just saying that but when you go dreper you think oh hey the brain works by sending electrical signals throughout it, neet interaction and you make the strength of a character creativity if you ever wanna do something stupid for fun I'm ok with that as long as it's not like. "Oh you see this here this us clearly fake lava watch*jumps in*" or something like that  

Xa44
Captain

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:18 pm
Haru Yates

Sry I'm in a car and hit a bump so it hit send befor I got to type  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:22 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Also it is just a OHK that is AOE and always works if it hits personally I say weaker abilities that you can use in creative ways like with alex, he controls lightning not that strong just saying that but when you go dreper you think oh hey the brain works by sending electrical signals throughout it, neet interaction and you make the strength of a character creativity if you ever wanna do something stupid for fun I'm ok with that as long as it's not like. "Oh you see this here this us clearly fake lava watch*jumps in*" or something like that

User Image*from the oatmeal.

Couldn't help it. You reminded me of this. (lol)

What's OHK and AOE?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:28 pm
Haru Yates
What's OHK and AOE?

One Hit Kill, Area Of Effect  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:35 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
What's OHK and AOE?

oh ok. Yup. Like I said, too OP for practical use.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:42 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates
What's OHK and AOE?

Yep<3
(Why do I do the heart thing so much)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:45 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates
What's OHK and AOE?

Yep<3
(Why do I do the heart thing so much)

Because you love me! emotion_awesome
I'm just kidding. Don't you start cringing over there!  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:52 pm
Haru Yates

I am very dead inside  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:00 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

I am very dead inside

SO COLD!!!!

Anyways, my sis just joined Gaia. (her username is Bored Reckless.) She's just figuring out how Gaia works, so I'll send her the guild request after she accepts my friend request.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:04 pm
Haru Yates
Anyways, my sis just joined Gaia. (her username is Bored Reckless.) She's just figuring out how Gaia works, so I'll send her the guild request after she accepts my friend request.

Totally radical m8 can't wait to meet her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:45 pm
Xa44

I came across something interesting. (Really gross, but interesting.) Haruspices as a dark (dark affinity) form of divination. It's probably too grotesque or disturbing to say that people may or may not practice this in the RP world, but I wanted to mention it. (they used sheep and chicken for this kind of divination, by the way.)  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash