Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zhi found the snow to be a refreshing change of pace. It was chilly, but nothing his own body heat couldn't handle. He'd finally reached the resort, but he was a short bit behind his father and brothers. Zhi flapped his long wings to take to the air but the pressure seemed to be holding him down. *Odd*

The snow melted a little under his claws as he walked towards the lodge. The dawn-fire harpy had accepted the invitation to this event under the assumption it would be like the last. An adrenaline-filled adventure with twists and turns around each corner. This ... did not look like that. This looked like wholesome family fun.

Zhi walked around the main floor, exploring and checking out what sorts of things the simple-minded folk did for fun. He wondered if this excursion would even be worth staying for.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vash settles in beside her leaning back against his seat with his arm closest to her slipping behind her on the back of the seat. What did he do, well he COULD tell her the truth... next to nothing but that wasn't very dashing or heroic. "I live in the city, protect the pae around me. Got to spread love and peace" he was of course exaggerating as there was very few who residing around him since he lived on the edge of town. He looked at her with a bit of a goofy grin "How about you?, a lovely lady like yourself must keep busy"
Strawberri Stardust
Noelani
sry for delay in reply

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Skylie giggles as the aquatic pae had the fizzy drink go up her nose, she was about to reach and push her under the water to stop the 'burn' when she backed up. "Yup I is Skylie!" She looked at her new friend and the one in the waterways "Yummy!" she points at the cookie but then is interrupted. She didn't expect the next things to happen, okay maybe the boy coming up to join them but the sudden upchucking of the water pae "Oh my!" all she could do was watch.

Dream WhiteWitz
Laoise

Wolfs Heart
Rhyol

Menelie
Kadri

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This was supposed to the Venus Day Zoran spent with his sweetheart in her hometown for the week. No drama, no trauma, only rest, lovin' and those sweet, sweet strawberry-scented boobs. But no. Peaches just had to defy the warnings. It wasn't like he was a strict dad, he just warned his girls about the evils of the Venus Parties. And he wanted to keep them out of the arms of boys like him. "I suppose she's old enough to make her own decisions... but still."

He accompanied Fraise to this year's party, which promised a new location and safer accommodations -- in the mountains. Not really a place Zoran was keen to go. But he was happy to spend time with her anywhere.

"Fraise, let's just lay low, so she doesn't know we followed her here. As long as we can keep an eye on her - when we find her- I think we'll do ok. Also... it was a long trek to get here, I need to find some water."

Twitchapher the 3rd
I am going to try my best to keep up, and I am sorry if I fall behind to far.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:45 pm
Twog was slightly offended. Even if he hadn't known about the date stealing feathery pantless thundergeese, he would do whatever he could to make his date have a good time. It was in his nature. Even with amped up feral traits from her kisses.

"I'm wounded Krayy. Of course I wanna do whatever you want. What did you think I'd say?" He asked before turning his face into a mock frown "No. Must go hot tubbing." He said satirically.

Shaking his head, he grabbed the key to their room and prepared himself to wander back out into the dreaded cold. Harpy still perched. He was almost sure the mellons had grown used to it cause they had finally started ignored him. Or maybe they just didn't care?

Oh well, off toward the direction she pointed.

Besides, either vindictiveness was catching or there was a small part of him that enjoyed her discomfort at seeking out the thunder birds. Served a bird right, trying to pull one over on him. He really should be offended at her thinking him stupid.

But he smiled instead cause after that kiss, she'd be all his. He'd have enough...whatever it was...that drew the lady birds, that he'd be fighting her off with a stick.

"I saw some amazing eagles on the way in. Should we go there?" He asked, a little innocent, a little patronizing. It was a weird mix.

Fea Line
Off to kiss the pantsless thundergeese!

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:16 pm
Anubis felt the elbow and turned towards where Horus was pointing just in time to see the muscled god flex out of a portal, all while wearing skiing gear. He couldn't help but chuckle, impressed. Following Horus over he too broke into a mighty flex oh happiness before reaching out to place a manly hand on Adonis's manly shoulder, as if to soak up even more of his manly manness.

Adonis was torn out of his flexing and posing when the faun came over to address him. He paused a moment to eye the other before grinning. "Adonis Jr the second! Oh and Adonis Jr! My lads!" he said, clasping both on the shoulder before chuckling. He then noticed the little gathering of 'donis spawn was growing bigger which only made him beam even brighter. "My eyes are blessed with such beauty." he said, bringing a hand to eye to wipe away a single tear, a huge smile on his lips. "LOOK AT YOU ALL!" he suddenly shouted, throwing his arms out wide as if to encompass all of them in a hug.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kore beamed when she heard Shansa's voice, practically bouncing in the show. She threw her arms out to wrap the other in a hug. "OOOH Hi hi!!! I missed you!" she said excitedly, stepping back to admire her half sister in all her cute glory.

She was distracted when one of the oily fauns interjected that he too was one of their siblings and she looked up at him with large, round sparkling eyes. "Whoooaaaa I haven't met you before!" she said, reaching out with grabby hands as if wanting to touch his face. "I love your haaaiirr..." she suddenly gasped softly, noticing there was two. "Twinsies!! Like me and Kave!!" she excitedly stammered before yet again someone else came over.

"OOHMYGOOOSH!! HIIIIII! Helloooo! Hi yes its me!!!" she said excitedly, leaping out to give the other teen girl a hug before pausing awkwardly. "Um... who are you?" she tilted her head and blinked, her cheeks bright pink at having forgotten the other's name. There was just so many on Venus's side to try to remember and she felt absolutely terrible! It was on the tip of her tongue, she just knew it! "Oh no wait, don't tell me because I got this. You are.... Zzzzzuuuuu......ah.. Zu..." she paused and frowned. "NO, ZULEIKA! I think..." she said triumphantly than blushed.

Adonis wasn't the best at explaining sometimes but she was certain that was it.

Shadica
Kore for Shansa <3

Twitchapher the 3rd
Flex triooo and Kore

Menelie
Kore to Zuleika!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:25 pm
Revel1984
Twitchapher the 3rd

Oisin was suddenly jerked out of the snow by his foe.

"Hey! I'm walking here!" He yelled back, ignore the malice in the tiger's voice. "Oh hey. Now that I can see your face a little clearer I stand corrected. You're a much prettier p***y than I thought."

He turned towards Kally and shrugged. "No offense dollface."

Turning back toward the newly enhanced tiger, he gave all the lechery his teen heart could give. "I mean, if I'm going to wrestle with pussies, I'm glad I picked you." He wiggled his eyebrows at his foe.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:37 pm
Voluptus had been ready to loose another arrow when she heard her name being shouted...from above?

Blinking, she glanced up to see a blue pae struggling in the skii lift, screaming at her and flailing his arms. Confused, she watched him a moment before it clicked. "Oh! You are the one that's after Pothos right?!" she said with a laugh as she notched her arrow and aimed at him. "Good luck finding him honey!! I think he's close by!" she shouted back at him, waving a moment before letting her arrow fly.

She watched it sink into his forehead and smiled, tossing him a peace sign before clapping her hands together. "Aah Pothos, thank me later." she mused, moving to find a new target.

DaemonGabrielle
Pel wil try to seduce the first pae he sees! Good luuck ;D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:39 pm

He smirked lightly as Kel's weariness got the best of her, thoroughly pleased with how much she'd opened up to him since they'd first met so long ago. Who would have thought that their little rascals would end up bringing them together as well? Kind of romantic, really.

Holding her hand, he turned to speak with a cherub to confirm where the spa was before leading the way in a manner he at least hoped was somewhat romantic. Hjortur planned on pulling all the stops out tonight.

They'd have a nice spa date with some wine and her favorite of the surface foods tonight, and then after some dessert they'd cuddle and sleep in for the first time in seemingly ages. The next day would be filled with spending time walking through the forest - since the snow would keep them from drying out - or, if she was feeling adventurous, perhaps they could attend one of those skiing lessons. There'd be chocolates and roses and more wine waiting for them in the evening... just in case they chose to forgo the actual festivities this year.

Yeah, Hjortur the layabout was tentatively planning on skipping the actual party this year. My how some people change.

Menelie

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:41 pm
"Yeah man I'm thinking the same. I seriously misjudged the cold." he shivered before he leaned over to follow Arc's gaze. "I was thinking Skiing but I don't know if I'm that coordinated. But snowboarding looks really fun man. I wonder if they have some for...beginners." he laughed nervously before running his hand through his hair. "What sounds good to you? Also, should we get our rooms first or after? I imagine they have enough but I'd hate to miss out on a nice warm bed and bath...." he said dreamily, leaning back and imagining himself in the cold.

At least until he noticed some blue pae just up ahead screaming at someone down below who only seemed to toss the crazy blue pae a peace sign. "Isn't that dude always at these things?" he asked quietly, nudging Arc and pointing at Pel. "Lets not go where he goes." he said with a half smirk. "Don't wanna catch the crazy."

Strawberri Stardust
A lyn!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:48 pm

Sindri was in a moment of deep introspection when the distinct yelling of his name. Guilt immediately washed over his facial features as he slowly turned, only for everything including his posture to melt in relief at the sight of one of his favorite (older) nieces.

"OH HEY PEACHES!" He grinned and waved, clearly not catching that she was upset with him at the moment. "Nah, don't worry, Kadri is over by the tanks with Quetzal. I ditched them, like, 10 minutes ago cause they can't walk. Oh yeah, you can't walk either, can you? Look! These feet FINALLY came in handy!" He proudly puffed out his chest before lifting a leg to wiggle his toes in emphasis of his findings.

He finally caught her drift at the word babysit, at which he puffed out his cheeks and stomped his food in a decidedly childish manner. "Hey! I don't need a babysitter. You should go have fun - I can totally watch myself. I am your uncle after all..." Honestly he kind of wished she didn't leave him, but he was too proud a pae to admit that.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:53 pm
"Friends?" Az'shta blinked. She stared at the bunny fae before glancing back around at all the others mingling about. Some seemed ready to go do whatever it is they did with boards strapped to their feet. Some looked like they were off to do weird couply things she had seen her parents do, or at least imitations of weird couply things. These all weren't quite like her parents and it was odd.

"So are we to act as friends or a couple then? I'm confused." she said as she began to drag Killa off again towards the lodge. She marched inside and looked around, finding a snack table and stealing a bunch of packaged nuts and dried fruits and handing them over. "Here, will these work for now? Also... do we just demand a room?" she frowned.

All of this was just so much for her! Usually she just took what she wanted or her dad gave it too her. Kinda like how she just took Killa because she was the first nice thing she saw when having decided to go to this party thing.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:53 pm

Maika'i let out a decidedly feline noise of sorts as he was whisked away into the air. While normally his instincts would have shouted 'BAD NO WANT DOWN!" but he was being so gently handled by one of the greats.

By the pink one!

Also the kitty quite enjoyed such physical contact - he purred at the snuggling, fully enthralled to have caught the attention of one of his beloved birds. So many harpies and so many pets made a very content Maika'i, and he was not above letting himself be spoiled.

Menelie
Maika'i near Zhixuan

Dream WhiteWitz
Maika'i to Rosamin

shadica
Maika'i near Gywn

Strawberri Stardust
Maika'i near Zhong

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:03 pm

Mossy was literally swooning as the male Jael preened and displayed his gorgeous set of feathers - it was like she was light and hot all at once. She'd never felt like this before, not ever. This harpy must have been really special. Oh, he was speaking~~ <3 What a deep, manly voice~

Mama... Was his name mama...?

Did he want to make Mossy a mama...?

Mossy kind of liked the sound of that. She could be a mama too, just like her own mama.

With eyes half-lidded and white cheeks flushed, she moved closer such that their feathers lightly touched - it sent sparks flying up to her mind. She smiled lightly in a way that was decidedly predatory, her own green irises almost luminescent against the blacks of her sclera. She wasn't sure how she knew what to say, only that the words seemed to come naturally. Instinctively. "Wanna find a nest? It would be warm~" What natural flirting abilities!

Wolfs Heart
Mossy to (M)ael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:15 pm
Rosamin giggled, looking down at the tiki cat in her arms. "You are so cute," she cooed at him, snuggling the poor creature. And then she looked up... it was like a wall of pink haze went over her vision, the intensity of heat rising up, inflaming her insides. The male harpies were on scenes, and surrounded by female harpies that had found them. She was the loner on the outskirts of the entire three-ring circus, but their pheromones' still reached her. The pinkish blue female harpy grasp Maika'i to her chest, almost squeezing him in a vice between her bosom as she was drawn inexplicably towards the male harpies in a daze.

Daisicle
Rosamin to Maika'i

Menelie
Rosamin to Zhui

Strawberri Stardust
Rosamin to Zong

Dream WhiteWitz

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:16 pm

Killa meekly nodded as Az reiterated her point before wondering if she'd said the wrong thing as the other's expression changed. "B-but uh... I think most come as couples! Or to f-find others to... you know... lay with... Yeah... Um.. W-We can do whatever you want? Okay?" She really didn't want her upset. Upset would mean bad.

The bunny continued with the others' antics as the grabbed foods (to go) and then continued onwards into the building. "Y-yes... these are fine..." they were actually going to be quite tasty if she could work past the anxiety-induced nausea. "Th-th-thank you... the flying bugs handle rooms. A-and... uh... they can tell you what there is to do... Or get you... well... b-basically anything... Like uh.." She looked around nervously, hands full of nuts and dried fruit still, as she caught sight of one with some glasses on a tray. "D-drinks! Some come j-just to drink..."

Maybe it was the Stockholm Syndrome kicking in some, but by being so focused on the one threat in front of her, at least Killa wasn't overwhelmed by the number of others passing her by.

Fea Line
Killa to Az'shta

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas