Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other
Fighting Bar (SL-Literate, please) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you fight?
  No, just hang out
  FIGHT! FIGHT! YES!
  Who knows? I'm just here out of boredom
  VOICES! THE VOICES WON'T STOP!!! O_O
  I want chocolate pie ^.^
View Results

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:08 pm
((Sure no problem))

Bountie jumps around running from the water. One jet of water goes for his feet and bountie jumps, but screws up and almost falls on his face, as he just Screams "ZUVY" and the water, went towards the other bountie, who was having a nice pot of tea at the moment, not paying attion, with his closest weapon just out of range.

Bountie puts out his hand, and his staff Flys to his hand, with his tea in the other, and without even looking swipes at the water, it all disapates and bountie smiles. then turns to bountie, who is drenched for the days of practice, and says "You are getting better, But untill you send my staff at me, that is the time i will be afraid, and teach you a new spell."

"What?" Bountie walked over.

"Within the staff there is a core of water, it helps with my accericy, and it is use full for when i have it just outta reach, sit down, have some tea, you've earned it." Bountie smiles, but this one was differnt, as if he was really happy.

"Yes... Sensi, when i finnish my training will you show me how to create me a wepon like that"  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:18 pm
I know now... Jade thinks as she recalls seeing the older bountie once before, with someone that had been special to him. Someone that Jade had killed. Hopefully he doesn't recall that little detail she thinks to herself that would certainly ruin my fun.... Jade smirks and takes the form of the woman now, stepping out of the forest and putting on a mask of shock "B..B..Bountie?" she asks in a flawless imitation of the woman's voice "It..It can't be!" hot tears well up in her eyes as she runs forward and throws herself into his arms "please..say you haven't forgotten me, bountie..I've waited to long to see you again...You have to remember me..." She lifts her tear-stained face and looked directly into his eyes with a pleading look ((sorry about the crappy post, I need to get back into the habit of RPing after a month without practice >_<))  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:27 pm
"You know this girl?"

"Uhh.... i don't recall... wait i know who you are..." Bountie starts to laugh... "why are you crying, devloped a concous?"

"Uhh Bountie..." Bountie looks confused at the two. "Whats going on?"

"Oh old news, she killed somone, and now your up to date..."

"Knowing you there is more to the story..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:36 pm
Jade laughs and assumes another form, with jet-black hair and emerald eyes "Gotten to used to my tricks, old man?" she asks with a smirk "You know, its not easy, becoming someone dead, you coud at least play along for a little longer. So what gave it away?" she questions, yawning and twirling a strand of hair around her finger  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:02 pm
"Well as long as we reconize that as i look 20 I am ... Old enogh to have created the universe.... Of course I'd reconize your tricks..."

"And Who'd this be?"

"Oh where are my manners... Jade, this is my sopposed-to-be-bring-meback-from-the-dead-self. Or the Young Bountie... alive for what... A few months now?"

"OK i know...Yes im a few months old..." Bountie starts to mumble. "Everyone thinks im an idiot...."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:43 am
Jade laughs "well, then, you have much to learn, young one. I'm sure that Bountie here will be a good teacher. As for you..." she continues, turning to the older bountie "what gave it away?"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:03 pm
"Who is most likly to live after who knows what, And be able to think i'll let a total stanger cry on my sholder...."

"Good Teacher... HE HAS BEEN ATTACKING ME FOR DAYS NON-STOP WITH WATER... I want to learn to control it.. Not fight it...."

"You will, with time..."

"Oh god... Don't tell me your into cleches?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:09 pm
Jade looked the boy over and laughed "You have your work cut out for you, Bountie. And don't act like she's a complete stranger. I know you'd never forget her face, Lara is her spitting image, is she not? I wonder if she'll remember the girl that killed her real mother" Jade mused, glancing at the window to Lara's room "I guess we'll find out soon enough"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:23 pm
"Why is it... Only the past people want to bring up... Man... My true love is Enos from here and...Still with the past... which will be my future... BUT..." Bountie looks at the window.

"people.... If you DON"T START TO MAKE SENSE...." bounties eyes grow wider... "That wasn't a threat..."

Looks at the other bountie..."Huh... What...Somthing... 'bout food?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:26 pm
Jade smiled "Ah, but I never said that you loved her. I just said that you were bound to remember Kristine. That and..." Jade smirks "If you found a way to read my thoughts, I said that she was 'special', which she always was to you" Jade then smiles as she recalls the last bit of what he said "But what?" she inquires with one of her annoying know-it-all smirks  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:32 pm
Bountie blinks... "There was a but...?"

"YES OLD MAN THERE WAS A BUT."

"Well then if there was a but.... Hmmm... this was it" Bountie gives a sidistic smile. and the some streams of water rise outta the lake and head for the younger bountie.

"Opps... ZUVY..." Nothing happens... then bountie turns and runs.

"That was surely a but... a but traing contunes..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:49 pm
Jade laughs openly at the boy's feeble attempt, then turns back to her old friend "You didn't answer me" she reminds him with a smirk "and don't play dumb, you knew very well that there was a 'but'"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:01 pm
"Hey... I'm as wise as i am old... man thats saying somthing... i know when to keep my mouth shut!"

Bountie just manges to jump over one of the spikes of water the keeps running.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:57 pm
"But you either slipped up or you want to tell me what you were thinking. Either way you'd better tell me!"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:02 am
"Damn it... Hmmm.. what else do i have in my bag of tricks..."Bountie scraces his chin "Invisblitly...Wait your not dumb enough.... Water... YOur too strong... Oh i know" he sends water towrads you, then burns to ashes. then the water falls onto a puddle on the ground, and same with the stuff attactking the other bountie.

"Uhhh... where did he go...?"  
Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces