Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:47 pm
ummm.... mam... i was flying on my broom and i think i might of broken my harm. i was wondering if you could fix it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:58 pm
"Your harm? I've never heard of someone hurting their harm, I would figure someone hurting their harm would be a good thing." wink

"Juuuust messin' with you. Lemme go get my lenses." The nurse runs off to the back.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Junimaia
"Right then. Just follow the tip of my finger."

She brings the fingertip at the middle, then almost at a snail crawl begins to move it left.

*Looks at the finger, and the vein starts stopping burning.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:29 pm
o...ummm..i meant my arm... (lol.)  

the_cereal_queen

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:08 pm
ChubbyK1tty
Junimaia

She brings the fingertip at the middle, then almost at a snail crawl begins to move it left.

Miss Basore looks intensely at the girl as she moves her finger further to the left until she stops, she moved it far enough to the point that the girl was looking as far left as she possibly could, "Better?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:35 pm
Junimaia
ChubbyK1tty
Junimaia

Miss Basore looks intensely at the girl as she moves her finger further to the left until she stops, she moved it far enough to the point that the girl was looking as far left as she possibly could, "Better?"

Yes, I suppose  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:14 am
ChubbyK1tty
Junimaia
ChubbyK1tty
Junimaia

Yes, I suppose
"Right then, just keep following my finger then." She slowly starts to move her finger in another direction, up and down and around...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:08 pm
Junimaia
ChubbyK1tty
Junimaia
ChubbyK1tty
Junimaia

Yes, I suppose
"Right then, just keep following my finger then." She slowly starts to move her finger in another direction, up and down and around...

::Keeps a steady gaze on the finger, until it goes around, her eye goes in a swirl for three times then stops, and starts twitching.::  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:47 pm
"Aha! There's the little bugger. Well, the good news is that it's alot better now. Bad news is I don't think I can give you any more drops of this stuff without causing a few side-effects which I'm sure is the last thing you need. So, here's what I'm gonna do for you. I'm gonna prescribe to you another version of this potion that isn't quite as strong that you can take with you. I'm gonna go make up that potion right now."

the_cereal_queen
Miss Basore, donning the unusual magnifying lenses she said she left for, walks back to the girl with a sling and some bandages. She sets them down, "Okay, which arm is it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:04 am
Junimaia
"Aha! There's the little bugger. Well, the good news is that it's alot better now. Bad news is I don't think I can give you any more drops of this stuff without causing a few side-effects which I'm sure is the last thing you need. So, here's what I'm gonna do for you. I'm gonna prescribe to you another version of this potion that isn't quite as strong that you can take with you. I'm gonna go make up that potion right now."

::Sits there waiting for her to come back, tapping the right foot on the cold ground, in an annoying way.::  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:59 pm
After about 10 minutes, the nurse hurries back and hands the girl a different little jar with eyedropper. "3 drops after you wake up, 3 drops mid-day, and 3 drops before you sleep. There's a weeks worth in that jar I think, so just use it all up; I doubt the effects on your eye will be persistent for that long, but precautions must be made, yes? Oh, and here."

She hands the girl a small cup of sweet smelling syrup. "Drink that, it'll heal up the damage within the hour."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:55 pm
: biggrin rinks the syrup, and a smiles comes on her face because it is so good. Then she reaches out her hand and takes the jar. As she walks out, with only one eyes open, she knocks into the wall and falls down.:: I'm ok, I can still do it. ::Reaches out left arm, as if to feell anything in her way, as she walks out of the door.::  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:58 am
Ari the house elf hopped into the Hospital Wing while wailing, "My aaaarm!! My arm!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:17 pm
The nurse stumbles out of her office, "What what?" she looks around the wing frantically before her eyes settle upon the elf, "Oh!" She hurries over to her to look at the arm, "What's wrong? What happened?"  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:13 pm
Junimaia

the_cereal_queen
Miss Basore, donning the unusual magnifying lenses she said she left for, walks back to the girl with a sling and some bandages. She sets them down, "Okay, which arm is it?"

my left. picks it up quickly to show you and then a shock of pain shots up her arm. ooouuuccchhh!!!!

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff