Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:28 pm
"Heh..." Jounouchi blushed. "You've got the idea. And you can't take the machine apart cause it's not mine. Besides, would you even know what to do with it once it was apart? How would you put it back together?"
Jounouchi's stream of questions was cut off by a well placed red potion, courtesy of Mokuba, and followed by a stream of cursing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:34 pm
Seto nodded. "Of course, I'd figure out how it worked then put it back together, I do it all the time." Seto commented. "I tinker with anything that's new. I tore apart the new clock the nuns got for the kitchen and figured out how that worked. I've got my mother's curiousity."  

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:45 am
(Bumps)  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 am
"That's cool." Jounouchi replied, pausing to swear rather loudly at the blue orb that was following him. "I'm not to good at that. I'm better at trial and error, but it takes awhile unless you get lucky at it."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:28 am
Seto laughed at Jounouchi's outburst, he actually laughed at it. "You like some toilet paper with that?" He joked, yes, Seto Kaiba joked.

He continued to play the game for a while before they finally stopped.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:29 pm
"You can laugh?" Jounouci stared. "And you can make jokes? That don't insult me? Directly?"
Jounouchi was completely baffled. This kid was obviously not Seto, but some sort of clone, like Bobba Fet to Jango. He set down his controller when he realized that no one was playing anymore.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:17 pm
"I.... Did, why do you ask? Is something wrong with me laughing?" Seto questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:02 pm
"Well..It's not that Seto, its just..when your older your more serious and dont laugh a lot." Mokuba explained bluntly.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:55 am
"Or smile. Or make a joke without directly insulting me or..." Jounouchi continued. "You're just not a very nice guy when you grow up, except to Mokuba, cause he's your brother and you have to be nice to him, otherwise everyone but Yugi would pretty much hate you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:18 pm
" Thats quiet enough Jou.. " Mokuba said with astare. " Besides, Seto doesnt do it cause he HAVE to, he does it cause he loves me. And hes not a total jerk, he just doesnt like you guys much." Mokuba pointed out. Though he did like jou he also could annoy him sometimes.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:18 pm
Seto blinked. "Am I.... Am I bad?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:48 am
"No no, your not bad Seto. Its just you become a little more colder is all. You stayed strong like you were at the orphanage. You knew we were on our own so you became stronger. You became colder so we could have the things we do now. You did it for us, your far from bad." Mokuba replyed.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:54 am
"Oh." The other commented, simply. "So, so do you.... Do we.... Enjoy our life now? Did we eventually find a family to love us?" Seto questioned. "Did we leave.... Him?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:14 pm
" Yeah, we got away from him, but we didnt get another family. You took over KaibaCorp and you raise me. Lifes pretty good, your just busy a lot. But its for us, so I dont mind." Mokuba replyed with a warm smile.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:52 pm
"That's good." Seto commented, smiling at the other.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff