Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:15 am
Nice! Thanks amari.. I guess this is what the 50 gold was ha. Thanks.. I could give more if you really wanted.. I have some gold.. For a quest though.
Btw any of you heard of the event? Is it gonna happen or not.. Ive been waiting for hours.

... need to wait for penguin..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:17 pm
OoC: What event? And I don't need money, thanks. I already have good friends in high places. =d  

|_Amari_

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:53 pm
-Catching the headset he slides over his ear as his feet keep him in a foreward moving motion, his eyes catch Kaiq below him. Always the hard worker, aren't you Kaiq? His thoughts venture back to a time when they all were students at the Academy. His eyes snap to the left as his eyes pick up some motion. Using his Sujishoken to pierce the foliage he finds the muscular system of one not of his team. His head never turning from the forward position he continues at his same pace. Checking the frequency of the reciever he speaks into the headset-

"We have a Hawk...10 o'clock."

-Using the codewords they were taught during their missions Hawk was indicative of a Spy or Scout. Studying the muscles of the scout he discerns what he's spying at-

"His eyes are locked on me...Ya'll circle around and move to capture and detain...I'll make sure he stays interested..."

-His words relay to his team through the headset. Giving himself no evidence of know of the spy's presence he continues just as he has been still watching with his Sujishoken to make sure the Hawk's eyes don't stray from him. The muscles of the face of the Hawk contort a small amount telling that the eyes are shifting in a most unwanted manner, towards the rest of the squad. Just as I thought..he's got our frequency too. Sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to leave ya'll in the dark for a bit. Genjutsu wasn't his strongest area of expertise, but he did know one genjutsu that's very effective with his bloodline limit. Concentrating his chakra he begins to perform a few hand seals, ending with the seal for the ox-

"Kokuangyou no Jutsu(Bringer of Darkness)!"

-Even if the Hawk heard the casting it was already too late. The genjutsu spead out through the earea casting everything into darkness. Seeing his team-mates stop and the hawk stop as they are consumed by the darkness. Using his SujiShoken he manuevers from tree to tree on his way to the Hawk. Droping down from above the spy he sweeps down with his heel in a spinning motion with his verticle adaptation of Konoha Reppuu(Leaf Violent Wind). His eyes judging the positioning and reaction of his muscles and all the Hawk had time to do was look upwards before the heel smashed down onto the top of his head. The wind and leaves following behind as the Hawk falls where he stood, unconcious.-

"Dispell!"

-With his words and motions his Genjutsu clears up. His eyes lower down to the Hawk, observing the Snow Country head protector he crouchs down to deprive him of his headset and throwing start weaponry-

"I'm relieved that he's not a true Snow-shinobi or else our mission would have been failed already. He's just a lowly scout given the head protector to signify his allegiences. Well they know we're coming now, so we better make haste."

-Taking a vine from the tree he ties the scout up to the tree to allow for a jounin patrol to pick him up later. With this he takes off in the direction of the Snow Country his pace even faster than before-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:24 pm
Detail whore.. Jk.. I should do what you do. Id be a detail whore!

*After stopping to intercept the scout, we continue, at a faster pace. Kaiq starts to run harder then before, still calmly though. Running through the thick forest makes him think strange. With his mind clogged up with trees and thoughs of enemy spies.*

"I just have to finish the mission.. Thats all that counts"

*And Kaiq continues, focusing on the mission even harder, pushing himself to complete the goal. At this, he runs even faster then before and starts to go a bit faster then the rest of the team*  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:48 pm
OoC: Sorry guys, I can't scan the picture today, been busy, I swear tomorrow I'll get it on. Lol. And I'll continue the rp tomorrow, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:20 pm
OoC:its kool amire i thinks that how u spell it w/e just i hope i can see it tommorow.

IC:As i was still in the same qirection at the same speed i picked up the speed and talked.

"Ok heres a story.When i was 5 i found my power and i could use it but not fully.When i was 8 i found out that i killed my parents on my 8th birthday because i lost controll of my power it hapens to the most powerful of the family.When i was 12 i grauted from the acmady and i took a low profile and worked to become an ANBU since i was 13 years old.You might know me before maybe not but i really had no friends.not till i went to the exams for the ANBU."  

Razoru

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:29 pm
OOC: I'm back and sleepy too, -_- But I'll make one post before I sleep.

IC:
-As Silver Hawk used his bloodline limit she stood still, knowing she was on a tree near him until the darkness dissapeared. Once it did, she saw her captain observe the fainted scout and then make an order to speed up. She nodded and ran faster. While jumping on the trees, Reiha hears footsteps underneath, getting faster. She looks down and sees Kaiq speeding up. Reiha makes a quick powerful jump to be right behind the captain.-

"It looks like Grey Wolf isn't following orders Silver Fox, we might have to change our plans if he continues to."

-Reiha kept her pace; searching the forest with her eyes, in case of any ninjas, bandits or scouts.-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:34 am
Sorry.. Im not following orders? What are you talking about?
Btw, razor.. Amari said that you have to be 16+ to be a ANBU. I dont feel like godmodding myself to be Kakashi or Itachi. Graduating at like baby steps. Seriously man, think up. The others are like 18.. Your a kid?  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:44 am
OoC: Razor, could you please slow down when you type? v_> I can't understand what you're saying half the time. No offense. Welcome back Lu, hope your trip was fun. And I agree with Kaiq, could you please edit your post to make your age when you graduated from the academy like..12/13, and you worked to become an ANBU for 11 years, making you 23. =d.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:21 am
OOC: Kaiq, I don't mean to be mean, but PenguinNoJutsu ordered our team to be in two groups. He said so on page 10. All the details are there. I don't recall him ever saying to change our plans.
Thanks Amari. Yes, it was actually. ^o^  

Lu Shi

Razoru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:07 am
OoC:i did change it to 12 when i grauted but im 18 now not 23 ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:47 am
Ic.. You proved me wrong. *slaps self* Im guessing im on team 2.  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:06 am
razorkaiser
OoC:i did change it to 12 when i grauted but im 18 now not 23 ok.

OoC: Oh, alright. Thanks.

Yeah, Kaiq, I know you're not on my team, and sorry if you got confused, it's hard for everyone to keep on thier current missions and stuff.

By the way, I'm done with the drawing:

Well, now that I see it, I should have took more time on it to polish alot of stuff, add more details, but I did it fast and I'm still satified of the job I did in the short time I actually drew it. ( about 30 mintues, including breaks. v_> ) Plus I wanted to make a background but I was lazy and changed my mind, and if you're wandering, the characters are sitting/hanging from tree branches. If I had to do one character, it would be alot better and more detailed, but oh well. And if someone wants to CG this, go ahead:

User Image

EDIT: Also, check the first page regularly for updates/storyline contuations, so people aren't lost.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:31 pm
-Adapting his vision as they cross over from Leaf Territory over into the foreign territory of the Snow, his eyes catch the muscle signatures of 7 people. Including the leader the group they were looking for was made up of 7 members. His eyes adjust in a sort of zooming function to see more in detail what they looked like. His eyes found a head protector. Adjusting the level of his eyes once again as his feet still send him from tree branch to tree branch He reads the indention on it-

"The Snow..."

-His eyes fall back slightly to see one of the group performing handseals, his eyes widen as he stops on a tree branch. He looks back to his teem with his eyes wide-

"Genjutsu!!"

-His words came too late the caster had finished the seals and the surrounding trees which alread had snow on them began to wave as the wind began to blanket everything in the bitter cold of the blizzard. Being thrown back by the surge of powerful wind he jumps from the branch so that he could come to rest on another. He grimaces as he pulls his mask from his cloak and slides it on his face-

"It's time to get serious..."

-His hands pull far far out infront of him doing a few hand seals as he concentrate's his chakra-

"Katon, Karyuu Endan!!"

-His voice echos as he brings his right index and middle fingers just before the mouth of his kistune mask and sending the chakra out past the mask and his fingers a large dragon of flame cuts through the enraged blizzard, forcing the cold, gale-forced winds to cut around the fire-dragon. He observes the Fire Dragon and Blizzard starting to fizzle each other out, stopping his ninjutsu he stands tall looking through the slots in his mask. He pulls his hood over his head as his eyes readjust to their target-

"Grey Wolf, White Cougar..set up a perimeter around them so that none of them escape...Black Mamba? Wanaru Arashi is said to possess a Kusari-Gama...basically a sickle with a heavy chain attached. This is the man we will be taking out first. Are you Ready?"  

PenguinNoJutsu

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:56 pm
Btw. I mean team 2s, team 2... yeh...

*Kaiq noticing the genjustsu, tries to pull his cloak over his skin to avoid the huge blizzard. "Kai!", shouts Kaiq as he tries to dispell the genjustsu, but it is no use. It was a very high level technique he used. Kaiq moves into position behind the gang. "Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu!", shouted Kaiq as he breathed in and did the hand seals, and blew out with a powerful fire blast from his mouth. Blowing away all the blizzard near him and sending a large fireball towards the gang.*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff