Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mystikdreamer

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:34 pm
I'm mystikdreamer,14, I love reading, playing video games, and doing crafts. My fave HP book Is Order of the Phoenix  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:13 pm
Hey. I am the Masked Banana and I shall be victorious. You however, lose. I am a huge HP freak and also of Rping it so, please IM for roleplay. I am in marching band at my highschool, GO BAND NERD GUILD, and I have extremely random, so there.  

SionaRedhawk

Vaedana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:33 am
Good morning!! blaugh My name's Lemon, but in rp stories, it'll probably be Vera. I'm 17, and I know just about everything about Harry Potter there is to know! I LOVE the books, and J.K. Rowling is my idol author. Hopefully these rp's, though I have done them before, will help me to be a better author! 3nodding I'm glad I joined, and I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! xd heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:29 pm
hi redface  

watergoddess1989

Menardi Grace

800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:17 pm
I look over the crowd from the curtain from the side of the stage and tmidly walks over to the microphone. She taps it twice, there's some feedback, "Um.. Hi, I'm Menardi, and I'm one of the new Hogwarts students. And.. er.. I'm.. Ravenclaw sweatdrop "

((actually, I'm a collage girl who's trying to be a vet surgeon. sweatdrop I love, anime, Harry Potter (of course heart ), biking, drawing, and dealing with animals. O! and I role play my character very much. You will get to know her as you get to know me biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:31 am
I'm Julie, but you can call me Ryko. I turn 18 next month, and I start college in October. Female, bisexual, dark brown hair, about 5'6", athletic...eh...I guess that's all.  

Psycho_Ryko

Chapei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:28 pm
Hello, I'm Chapei. I'm 16 and i heart HP. Can't get enough of HP. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:12 pm
My name is Laura but, I would prefere to be called Sheena. I love the HP series and I am a complete fangirl. Oh and where do I post my character stuff?  

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Satsuki_Rose_1987

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:51 pm
Hi I am Jess or Satsuki which ever you perfer... I am 18 and I love Harry Potter!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:38 pm
im alisa, i love good charlotte and harry potter. rp rocks! and i love hp rp.  

gc_b_a

Miss Diedre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:20 am
Hello. I'm DiedreMaxwell. I'm 15 and love Harry Potter and anime. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:53 am
ooc: Hello? Um... I just got invited. Who did that? I'm just curious. -grins-  

Notsalony

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cestria

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:20 pm
I was randomly invited to this, so I supposed I'll introduce myself regardless. I'm Lenni, I'm 15 [10th grade], I'm kind of a loser; a band geek, writer, reader, role player. I like music, and random other things.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:21 pm
My name is Nicki and I just recieved an invite to join this guild. (Second invite I've gotten, I feel so wanted! whee ) But anyway, I love Harry Potter, though it's sort of a recent infatuation, I haven't been, like, a die-hard fan from Book One... but I'm getting pretty close! My favorite house is Ravenclaw (I actually was questing for a Ravenclaw themed avi, but then I sort of blew it all on this whip and mask... and now I have to start over sweatdrop ), my favorite character is... any of the Weasleys really. I love them all! Except George... yes I know that's random. But I also like Cho, Neville, and Remus Lupin. Erm... I think that's it! Anything else I'll just tell in a thread somewhere (hopefully)! See you around!  

tenigee

Cherbear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:54 pm
Hey everyone, I am Cherylynn, but you can call me Cherbear (it is my nickname in real life) I love HP books, have since forever!!! The movies are good too of course. I am 20years old, and am a work-a-holic! RPing is eh, haven't done a whole lot, but I'm up for anything...I do write HP fan fics and read the books over and over so yeah! My favorite character is Hermione! She reminds of myself redface Favorite books are OOtP, PoA, or GoF  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff