Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Sex Change! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:20 am
Jounouchi shrugged deciding to let the two fight it out, but when it got to be two much, she would do something about it, her physical strenght wasn't much anymore, but she still had been part of a gang at one point and definately knew how to throw knives. 'I can see if the same can be said about steak knives and the occasonal fork, if anything will shut them up a knife inbetween them would do the trick, always has before.' She thought to herself.

Before continuing with the pancakes, savoring the taste a little bit. She sat there mulling over how the heck she could work underneath Kaiba, if it was one thing that Kaiba would do during that time it would be making fun of him. But at least he'd be surviving.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:07 pm
Seto rolled he eyes at the two fighting women. I'm surrounded by three year olds...

Bakura shook her head, and continued to dig into a large pile of Danish, washing the whole mess down with a glass of milk.

"Ok you two... enough is enough." Bakura muttered half-heartedly. She really did hate conflict.

Angel of Flames2

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:40 pm
Shizuka nibbled on his muffin, watching the ridiculous fight. This was really stupid; they had a serious situation in their hands and all they could do was fight. Real girls NEVER fought like this. It was about time somebody said something. Somebody like...

"STOP IT BEFORE SOMEBODY LOSES AN EYE!"

...him?

Had he really just yelled at them? Perhaps his new confidence wasn't such a a good thing after all. He could feel all of their eyes suddenly on him. Crap. "Guys...er...girls...You really shouldn't be fighting like this..." His new, rich voice rose a few octaves towards the end of the statement. He cleared his throat, "Please stop. We all have a lot to worry about as it is. We don't need mindless fighting too."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:51 pm
((I'm not gonna make this easy on Bakura at all whee ))

Bakura stared at her now polished plate, blushing. Porquoi did Joey's little brother have to have such a sexy voice? And wasn't he really a she? Did that make her a lesbian? Wait... Bakura was really a guy... and he was now crushing on a guy... did that make him gay? Bakura felt Yami shake her head, then take over Bakura's body.
'No... neither. You are officially a girl now, so you feel female emotions, you twit'

"Yes, this pointless fighting is absolutely useless, and a waste of time. We should be using this time to figure out how to get back to 'normal'. That, and we should find the rest of us, see if everyone on the blimp got changed as well." Yami crossed her arms over her chest, sending a reproachful glare at Honda and Ootogi.

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:16 pm
*Honda pretends to ignore what everyone else is saying here: he's talking to Otougi.

"Okay, you know what...?" Honda said seething at the sharp pain on her face. "You deserved that. I didn't. The only reason why you're not face down on the floor right now is because I don't make it a habbit to hit girls..." She turned her newly effeminate hands away from herself, using them to express that she was going to chill a moment. "So I'm going to be the man here, and just let you continue pre-menstrating."

A second later, she'd turned her back on the other and had slumped down in her chair. Her unsupported breasts bounced painfully but she didn't let it show on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:03 pm
Shizuka turned his head and smiled a little at Bakura, "Thank you," he mouthed, then went back to his muffin, eating it quicker than before, as he picked up a glass of milk and drank it.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:31 am
"Oh. My God." Otougi said, with a surprised expression on her face.
She then rolled her eyes. "Fine! So Honda's afraid of me. I'll get him later."
She was about to sit back down, when she realized her coffee was still in her clothes.
She sighed and gave Honda a vicious look. Honda wasn't to blame; Marik was. Otougi didn't care.
She then went back to her bedroom. In the hallway, she realized something.
"But... Wait a minute... I didn't take any clothes... And I don't have a bedroom of my own either."
She sighed again, and turned around.
"Hey erm... Does anybody have a shirt for me...?" she asked, looking at nobody in particular.

OOC
I forgot things! eek Like.. Marik is actually still known as Namu... Shadi is supposed to save Honda's and Otougi's life, and... Things like that. ^^;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:00 pm
Honda shoved food into her face, completely ignoring the other. She didn't even really have a shirt for herself! Well.. no, she did...she just... not at the moment.

Yuugi looked up from the table, however. She was going to say, 'I don't think that you're quite my size,' but she was interrupted quite loudly about half-way through by a deep yell down the hallway.

"Oy, what in @&#$@^!?!???!?!" Mai screamed. "DAMNIT! I knew I shouldn't have eaten that cheesecake! AUGH! But this is INSANE!!" The voice halted all of a sudden and resumed much softer. "Oh, my god. What is going on... what am I going to do!? My body... my beautiful body..."

The sound of a man crying (or laughing, it was difficult to decipher) started slowly.

(Ahem: Mai looks like one of those really fat ugly guys that you see on the electric wheelchairs because they're so overweight they can't walk. She's got really coarse thinning hair that is tied back into a very thin pony-tail.)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:01 pm
((eww... that's not a pretty picture at all O_o ))

Yami switched back with Bakura, who smiled sweetly up at the other before looking away at the sound of Mai-man screaming.
"Uh oh... I think she got it too..." Bakura muttered. Bakura barely had a shirt for herself, so she choose to ignore Ootogi's question for the moment.

Seto declined to answer as she looked in the direction of Mai's room. Judging from the timbre of the voice and the cheesecake comment, Mai was going to be less than pretty.
"Hmm... this could be interesting..." Seto smiled cruelly, waiting for the other to appear.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:15 pm
Wow... Shizuka really got lucky with her sex change... eww... ))  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:12 am
((I think Mai and the Egyptians are the only cases of EWWness sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:20 am
Otougi jumped up when she heared the sound coming from somewhere behind her.
She she quickly went over to the other side of the table, and stood there, facing the door. No way she was going to turn her damn hot a** to that.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:24 pm
"Mai...?" Yuugi asked in her regular tone.
Mai didn't respond.
"Mai, is that you? Mai, what's wrong?" Yami knew what was wrong. "Mai, I'm sure you look fine," Yuugi continued. He knew how fickle women were about their diets... especially Mai. She ate no junk food and she was at the gym anytime she wasn't working.
"I'M NOT COMMING OUT!" the sad voice responded, the door slamming shut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:41 pm
Jounouchi was very determined to just sit put and not look at anything but the table. "Watch it, Serenity, getting between those two when they're fight'n can be damaging to your health. Trust me," She commented. "What's wrong with staying with Mom, I know she works all of the time but- it's not like you two are in the poor house and your treatment went really well too... You can still see twenty twenty, right?"  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:08 pm
"Jonu... worry about that after we get off the blimp. Mai seems to be... distresed." Yami offered, sick of all the worrying Jonouchi was doing.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff