Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Sen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:06 am
Name: Sen
Clan: Half Uchiha
Type: Summoner/Forest Ninja
Techniques/Ninjutsu sad all the basics: Bunshiin, Substitution, etc.)
Shi-Shi Rendan
Shadow Kunai(mine)
Snake-fang strike(mine/later)
Four-arm technique(mine/later)
Kage-Buunshin(up to 4 extras)
Summoning: giant Black Leapord(later)
1000 bites of pain(later)
Vine control(later)
(others I'll learn on the way) wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:16 am
Klou glared at Yondaime's hand on her shoulder, and resisted the urge to bite it. "What would have been so much easier, might I ask?"

'This is just getting rediculous...' she thought. Klou's attention span wavered to the shadow clones, before she turned to Yondaime. "I'm getting bored and tired at the same time." she stated, before the chain re-wrapped itself soundlessly around her as she tried to push past the shadow clones.  

Celtic Wolf

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:17 am
OOC:
Uchiha_Sen - Well... I was under the impression that the Uchiha were dead, save for Sasuke and Itachi ^__^'''

JosephCain - Would you like to post your character's design, or...? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:25 am
IC:

-Gaara quickly made his sand grab Klou, "I cant let you go.... If I dont kill you.... he'll come for me..." a flash frightness appeared on Gaara's face, but he quickly hid it with a glare.-

FallenRaven49

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:43 am
FallenRaven49
IC:

-Gaara quickly made his sand grab Klou, "I cant let you go.... If I dont kill you.... he'll come for me..." a flash frightness appeared on Gaara's face, but he quickly hid it with a glare.-

Klou quickly threw her head back, revealing her eyes. She shook her head, getting the hair out of her face. She could feel her heartbeat quicken as the sand took ahold of her wrists and ankles, and worked its way up her arms and legs. Klou struggled to make the serpent hand seal.

"Thunder Chain no Jutsu!" she yelled. The chain around her waist whipped out and tried to be rid of the sand. The chain wrapped itself around the sand, and then -

BOOM.

The chain made a sound, and it was a big one - like someone hitting a taiko drum. The sand cracked, but didn't dissipate.

"Kuso!" she yelled, strugling.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:49 am
IC:

-Gaara made his sand consume her but it was hard because she was struggling, "You shouldnt struggle....even if you manage to beat me, HE will come and kill you...." -

FallenRaven49

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:59 am
FallenRaven49
IC:

-Gaara made his sand consume her but it was hard because she was struggling, "You shouldnt struggle....even if you manage to beat me, HE will come and kill you...." -

Klou struggled to breathe, but she turned to meet eyes with Gaara; her cold, darkly rimmed greyish blue irises, giving the impression of shattered glass, met with smoky turqoise ones.

"Who?" she struggled to make a sequence of hand seals, as the sky overhead darkened.

'Serpent... Rabbit... Dog... Dragon... just... one.... more...' she tried to make the last seal, but the sand prevented her from doing so. "Release..." she tried to say, before she was cut off by the lack of air.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:24 pm
IC:

-Gaara felt his head hurt again, and tried to shake it off again. "I cant ....i cant! GAH!!!" Gaara dropped to his knees cluching his head, I cant kill her!!! But hes ganna come after me if I dont!! he gripped his head tighter as he lifted his head a little to see Klou, her face was changing colors from the lack of air. He yelled and quickly got up off the ground and ran away in the opposite direction, making his sand retreat with him.-

FallenRaven49

Uchiha_Sen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:23 pm
Celtic Wolf
OOC:
Uchiha_Sen - Well... I was under the impression that the Uchiha were , save for Sasuke and Itachi ^__^'''

I could be...out while Itachi destroyed the village.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:08 pm
FallenRaven49
IC:

-Gaara felt his head hurt again, and tried to shake it off again. "I cant ....i cant! GAH!!!" Gaara dropped to his knees cluching his head, I cant kill her!!! But hes ganna come after me if I dont!! he gripped his head tighter as he lifted his head a little to see Klou, her face was changing colors from the lack of air. He yelled and quickly got up off the ground and ran away in the opposite direction, making his sand retreat with him.-

Klou fell to the ground, coughing and breathing heavily as she watched Gaara retreat. 'Finish what you start... she thought, resting near the tree swing. Her hair fell back in front of her eyes, and she lay there, leaning against the bark until morning came...

OOC: XD Yondaime wasn't here~ AND NOW, *cough* IT IS THE NEZT DAYZOR. *takes a bow*  

Celtic Wolf

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:15 pm
Uchiha_Sen
Celtic Wolf
OOC:
Uchiha_Sen - Well... I was under the impression that the Uchiha were , save for Sasuke and Itachi ^__^'''

I could be...out while Itachi destroyed the village.... sweatdrop

OOC: Then it would be unfair for the other person who wanted to be a half-Uchiha as well. o_o'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:39 pm
FINEFINE!! I'll be no clan....sheesh.... evil  

Uchiha_Sen

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:46 pm
Yondaime opened his eyes. He was standing in the same spot as he could last remember. But it was morning. "I passed out....I just passed out." He didn't even fall over. He had just not moved. He laughed a bit. "Not again." He walked back to the old swing where he first found Klou, sure enough she was still there. He decided she must know something about Gaara, and what was going on, or at least wehat he missed when he passed out. He ran over to her. "Klou, I was wondering if we could talk!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:53 pm
Ribbin_Sama
Yondaime opened his eyes. He was standing in the same spot as he could last remember. But it was morning. "I passed out....I just passed out." He didn't even fall over. He had just not moved. He laughed a bit. "Not again." He walked back to the old swing where he first found Klou, sure enough she was still there. He decided she must know something about Gaara, and what was going on, or at least wehat he missed when he passed out. He ran over to her. "Klou, I was wondering if we could talk!"

Klou jolted awake, and took a swipe at the air in front of her. It was after that, she took in her surroundings. 'I must have.... dozed off....' she thought, rubbing the sleepyness out of her eyes. "Hmm? Can you repeat the-" she yawned mid-sentance, before continuing, "-question?"  

Celtic Wolf

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:14 pm
He stopped in mid-step. "I'm sorry, I failed to notice you were sleeping. But now that you're awake there are some things I'd like to talk to you about. First off, what do you know about Gaara, and secondly what in particular are you doing in this village?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff