Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Legend turnement Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changed up the list of Legends
  check it out
View Results

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:56 am
lya droped down and touched the girls face with her hand. "your father will never be gone if hold him here.." she pointed her the girls heart. she dont use a pen but her finger. green light burned her sig on the pic. "here sweet heart." she huged the girl then got up  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:30 am
lillya Wild
lya droped down and touched the girls face with her hand. "your father will never be gone if hold him here.." she pointed her the girls heart. she dont use a pen but her finger. green light burned her sig on the pic. "here sweet heart." she huged the girl then got up

The girls little arms grabed tightly around u and held on. her tears ran down your side. The little gilr backed away whiping her tears.
"thank you miss........" the little girl said
"mam your a sing of hope to all of us in the elf cumunity" the mother said before taking her child into her hand and leaving.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:53 pm
lya stoped and turned "no..that little girl is the hope we all have...for she is furture..im just the past. she is one that our hope lies with.." she nodded not smiling as she turned back around and started back out of the areana  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:39 pm
lillya Wild
lya stoped and turned "no..that little girl is the hope we all have...for she is furture..im just the past. she is one that our hope lies with.." she nodded not smiling as she turned back around and started back out of the areana

the woman nooded as she watched you leave and took her doghter(sp) into the stands for the next fight.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:29 am
Sogue trudged thru the stands, waiting for the announcement for the next fight...he sat down next to Dite....

"Wow, i don't think i've ever actually killed someone when i didn't mean to...." he whispered, Dite put her arm on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:31 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue made a lunge at the Pimp master, who was holding Form.

"Stop," the pimp said.

Sogue screeched to a halt...."What?" he asked.

"I have a proposal."

((ive seen this some where.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:40 am
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Sogue made a lunge at the Pimp master, who was holding Form.

"Stop," the pimp said.

Sogue screeched to a halt...."What?" he asked.

"I have a proposal."

((ive seen this some where.))

((Yes...you have...so what?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:53 pm
Michael Paglabe arrived by flight to the Legend Tournament council.

"Hello," he said to the commisioner.
The man only nodded in return.
"I'm here to report that Sogue has died, murdered actually, and that I would like his name removed from the list, and that I would like to take his place."
The man shook his head, "You will need to work your way up to get to the former postion Sogue held, but I will register you at Number 20."
Michael thanked the man.
"I have had word that another person will be registering soon, but you will fight DK first. Obviously a Jungle battle will be in order,"

((Hey poseidon, I need to do this with Drew IRL, but I'll take control of AAron and fight you with him. If you win you will fight me next))  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:18 pm
SkittleScion

"I'm here to report that Sogue has died, murdered actually, and that I would like his name removed from the list, and that I would like to take his place."
The man shook his head, "You will need to work your way up to get to the former postion Sogue held, but I will register you at Number 20."
Michael thanked the man.
"I have had word that another person will be registering soon, but you will fight DK first. Obviously a Jungle battle will be in order,"

((Hey poseidon, I need to do this with Drew IRL, but I'll take control of AAron and fight you with him. If you win you will fight me next))

"Welcom Michlael. Your first match is waiting.....you Oponent is D.K. and you will be fighting him in his choice of location." The commisioner says adding yout o the list, "Would you like me to go over the rules."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:41 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Michael thanked the man.

"Welcom Michlael. Your first match is waiting.....you Oponent is D.K. and you will be fighting him in his choice of location." The commisioner says adding yout o the list, "Would you like me to go over the rules."

"I'm pretty sure I know all the rules, but you can if you think it would benefit me."  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:48 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Michael thanked the man.

"I'm pretty sure I know all the rules, but you can if you think it would benefit me."

"ok then....seing as how every thing is fone and in line, your battle is waiting." the man said going back to his papper work. "Just talk to the guy at the arena entrence. he will set everything up and your battle will start."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:50 pm
A few minutes later Michael was at the gate to the arena. He asked the guard about the match.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:05 pm
SkittleScion
A few minutes later Michael was at the gate to the arena. He asked the guard about the match.

the man stood at atention and cleared his voice to speak.
DK has selected his this match to be held in a forest. There is a 100 yard boundry in all directions. He spicificly asked for this battle to have no floor but instead be held up in the tree tops. If you fall to a complete 60 yards it counts as a death. There is no based time and will end as soon as one or the other gives up. The weather is stormy and cold.
You may enter if ready, DK is already in there. the battle will start at your ok.
Remember no use of limit breaks, overdrive, or summons.
No items are aloud and only equiped wepons are to be used.
At any time you may givge up and the battle will end.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:49 am
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

the man stood at atention and cleared his voice to speak.
DK has selected his this match to be held in a forest. There is a 100 yard boundry in all directions. He spicificly asked for this battle to have no floor but instead be held up in the tree tops. If you fall to a complete 60 yards it counts as a death. There is no based time and will end as soon as one or the other gives up. The weather is stormy and cold.
You may enter if ready, DK is already in there. the battle will start at your ok.
Remember no use of limit breaks, overdrive, or summons.
No items are aloud and only equiped wepons are to be used.
At any time you may givge up and the battle will end.

Michael nodded, drew the Gundam blade and entered the arena.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas