Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:18 am
Raith-dono
Quote:
((By permission, I'm ignoring Raith-dono's last post cause to me, its a form of godmodding.))

((What-the HELL! how is that god modding!? I did do anything unreasonable, and u dont even know what that move does! I getting really pissed off at being ignored!))

(((I shall be polite as i hold no grudge with you, encasing people or otherwise preventing them from free-will is unfair as it denies their right to does as they wish, i would also like to apologise for my previous comments.))) That is all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:20 am
Kai Hyugiha
Kai drops from the tree. Kai stares at Shinji and Sabu.
"Your not taking him anywhere." Kai said to Shinji.

Daisuke turned around to find the 4 in a light conversation.
"Goddammit...i'm really starting to get bored of this replcement thing..." Daisuke said as he walked over to the boys.  

Daisuke_Dp

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:27 am
Daisuke_Dp
Raith-dono
Quote:
((By permission, I'm ignoring Raith-dono's last post cause to me, its a form of godmodding.))

((What-the HELL! how is that god modding!? I did do anything unreasonable, and u dont even know what that move does! I getting really pissed off at being ignored!))

(((I shall be polite as i hold no grudge with you, encasing people or otherwise preventing them from free-will is unfair as it denies their right to does as they wish, i would also like to apologise for my previous comments.))) That is all.

((Thank u but i was talking to Ryuujin_Toshiro, he ignoreed my post on the previous page, were my carrie place those rune/seal marks on the ground, they dont prevent anyone from moving, but it wqould be unadvisable to do so.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:38 am
"I've had enough of this". Kai said in an ennoyed voice.
Kai performs hands seals.
"Nehan Shouja no Jutsu." Kai said.
The illusion of feathers falling from the sky appears. Able to put poeple into a sleep like state.  

Kai Hyugiha

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:50 am
Kai Hyugiha
"I've had enough of this". Kai said in an ennoyed voice.
Kai performs hands seals.
"Nehan Shouja no Jutsu." Kai said.
The illusion of feathers falling from the sky appears. Able to put poeple into a sleep like state.

Daisuke felt drowzy and collapsed onto the grass.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:52 am
Kai holds the jutsu waiting for everyone to pass out.  

Kai Hyugiha

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:23 am
((Uhm guys? Where exactly are you? I have no idea! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:28 am
Nitroxic 4jer
((Uhm guys? Where exactly are you? I have no idea! sweatdrop ))
(The training grounds where those 3 wooden posts are.)  

Kai Hyugiha

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:29 am
((Hey shinji? When can I take the jounin exam? Also its been a week, can i have my gotis back?)) ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:44 am
Kai Hyugiha
Kai holds the jutsu waiting for everyone to pass out.

Rio struggled with conciousness, he was usually very good at dissapeting gen-jutsu, but having to concentrate on his trap jutsu and fighting the Uchia's sleeping gne-jutsu was very hard and wearing him out. "Some...one...break...it." Rio said slowly, almost slured.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:14 am
Sabu saw the genjitsu activate and made a quick move to dispell it. It was quite strong, he was unable to prevent it, just able to stop himself from falling asleep.
"Why is it that I feel as though I have no idea what's going on?" he said. He turned to the man who had used the technique. "And who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:54 am
((Well ok, I may not know what it is, but come on, Kai comes in to say something, then you interrupt him, then saying some seal/rune will do something if we move. Since when in Naruto did a seal/rune form out of nowhere? Plus, your doing jutsus that is like way over a Jounin's skill. More like a hokage's... ))  

lKiCk-l

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:00 pm
((Now, though I do not own this thread, there is like a twist in this intermission or something that can help understand the story that Shinji has in mind. However, apart from the ANBU guys, things between us aren't going smooth. The fight between me and Shinji was stopped by Sabu coming in, good, then Kai objecting to the suggestion of bringing no where, good, but then Rio comes along and then decide to put a rune on the ground to restrict our movement. Though nothing wrong, it's just that what Rio did is not of a Jounin (if you are one) and then, it could lead either someone else or me to attack Rio for what he is doing, causing this intermission to lead nowhere. Anyhows, I'll just drop the whole thing in mind and get the Intermission over with.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:45 pm
As Rio lost conciousness the markings on the ground retreated back to into his hand, were they formed the same pattern on his palm. Rio hit the ground with a thump as he fell face forward.  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:50 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Now, though I do not own this thread, there is like a twist in this intermission or something that can help understand the story that Shinji has in mind. However, apart from the ANBU guys, things between us aren't going smooth. The fight between me and Shinji was stopped by Sabu coming in, good, then Kai objecting to the suggestion of bringing no where, good, but then Rio comes along and then decide to put a rune on the ground to restrict our movement. Though nothing wrong, it's just that what Rio did is not of a Jounin (if you are one) and then, it could lead either someone else or me to attack Rio for what he is doing, causing this intermission to lead nowhere. Anyhows, I'll just drop the whole thing in mind and get the Intermission over with.))

((Hey, my guy was actually trying to keep Kai from attacking u guys. Plus, Rio is pretty much Jonin level, he has just missed all of the exams for the past few years, that's why he's come here. And one more thing, that technique is less of a jutsu and more of a premade trap, notice that when he stops using it the pattern sucks back onto his palm, it's like an enchantment or something that his clan made and place on his palm for him to learn to use.))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games