Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever been called a freak? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sneeferu

Dangerous Gekko

10,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:40 pm
Yeah, I've been called a freak a few times here and there but mostly people think I'm weird because I dress darkly and seem very happy&energetic all the time, I just take as being individual =]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:01 am
Resantly a whole group of my friends and I were sitting around and a car drove past and called us all emo freaks.  

redtearsblackwings

xXbandagedkneeXx

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:34 am
yeah~ sad sometimes i think im a freak too.. but hey thins is me rite..? i cant change to be like em.. even tho if i try.. but.. rofl.. m proud to be myself.. xD yeehaa!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:38 am
To be honest being called a freak comes part and pascle with being a Goth. Its something I've come to accept.  

redtearsblackwings

Cyto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:33 pm
So many times that if I wasn't sure, i could take it as my name razz  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:34 pm
Some people call Alice cooper a freak, and if he is a freak.. I would love to be on his scale LOL  

Cyto

wyt noiz

King Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:27 pm
I've been called a freak many times before. I've been chased around the local park by pot smoking teens screaming "EMO" at me because of the way I dress and carry myself... and to be honest, I'd rather be a freak than what a lot of people are these days.
I really don't care about what people think of me; I do what I do because it's what makes me who I am. If they don't like it, it's their problem. I have better things to do than follow trends.
I wear what I feel comfortable in.
I listen to whatever inspires me.
I read whatever catches my fancy.
... I just realized how snobby that sounded. xD;;
Not what I intended at all.
I share Johnny Depp's thoughts when he says "freaks are my heroes".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:51 am
Cyto
Some people call Alice cooper a freak, and if he is a freak.. I would love to be on his scale LOL

Lol thats actually funny.  

redtearsblackwings

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:04 pm
For me, being called a freak is an understatement.
If you knew the horrible things people say/do to me, you would be horrified completely.
It doesn't matter for though, as I could care less what a bunch of stupid conformists think about me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:39 am
Plenty of times. it's more of a compliment to me. smile  

Sayga Takaino

DaddyDriveBy

Demonic Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:06 pm
People at my dumb middle school are starting o call me a freak because of how I dress and my love for collars and chains...At least I have some 'other friend freaks' to hang out with. Because usually there aren't people like us in Middle School. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:33 pm
i get called a freak all the time. i ignore it, i'm me, im not here to please anyone, i dress how i want. people need to get over itt  

EmoxBandit

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:27 am
I would understand those things and be supportive... and I bet I may even shock you a bit at the extremes of things I have suffered in the name of being myself... and it really doesn't matter-the only person who has to care about you is you 3nodding ninja
d00med wanderer
For me, being called a freak is an understatement.
If you knew the horrible things people say/do to me, you would be horrified completely.
It doesn't matter for though, as I could care less what a bunch of stupid conformists think about me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:34 am
Everytime.... nyahahaha  

Kira Adel

gothsrock13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:51 pm
I have indeed been called a "freak". It has always been kids my age. However their new favorite names for me now are:

-Gothic Emo Chick

-Freaky Little Girl

-Creepy Child

-Atheist Weirdo

-Satan Worshiper

-Child of the Devil

-Weird Little Goth Chick

What does it matter? It doesn't hurt me, it only annoys me.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff