Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:42 pm
"It's alright, you should be the one to stay dry, I'm fine" he said, but he walked through under her wing anyway. The mist clung onto his braids, and when they entered the cave, water droplets dripped off them and onto the stone floor. He sniffed the air, "What an... interesting place" he said. A familiar scent lingered in the air, but he couldn't make out whose it belonged to.

((sorry about the long replies, i like to make sure i don't have many mistakes... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:44 pm
Black sighed not seeing anyone adn shrugged a bit to herself "least i can tan.. maybeh its nice out " She said. Taking out a cd player after morphing into her human form she found her old bag which was hidden in a tree. She layed it out on a rock in the sun, taking off her pants and shirt, revieling a black two-piece bathing suit underneath. She smiled a bit as she laiud back enjoying the warmth of the sun.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:45 pm
applz
"It's alright, you should be the one to stay dry, I'm fine" he said, but he walked through under her wing anyway. The mist clung onto his braids, and when they entered the cave, water droplets dripped off them and onto the stone floor. He sniffed the air, "What an... interesting place" he said. A familiar scent lingered in the air, but he couldn't make out whose it belonged to.

((sorry about the long replies, i like to make shur ei don't have many mistakes... sweatdrop ))

yes this is where ive been staying, this is also the last place i saw almirrah, hm, o well, she should return eventually

in trying to get rid of the water from her coat, she shook and body,in doing this her wings began beating and created some wind, when she stopped she looked at lur and he was all wet, she she walked next to her and beat her wings in an atempt to dry him  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:48 pm
Lur broke out in a laugh, as Dark flapped her great wings at him. The air dried his fur a bit, but it left it messy. "It's alright, I'll just let it dry by itself" he said, along with a few laughes.

((i have to go eat, i'll be back in a while))

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:51 pm
applz
Lur broke out in a laugh, as Dark flapped her great wings at him. The air dried his fur a bit, but it left it messy. "It's alright, I'll just let it dry by itself" he said, along with a few laughes.

((i have to go eat, i'll be back in a while))

((ok ill just post now and wait for ya, go quickly))

seeing wat a mess she had made, dark felt embaressed and feared that lur thought she was......strangge and would not like her, so she turned away and sat down on the other side of the cave, seeing that lur had fallen asleep((just saying that since you left)) dark was about to do thhe same when she saw him shivering((just to show he's cold i guess)) so she walked over and puut her right wing across his body to keep him warm, using her other wing, she somewhat covered her self then drifted off into a deep sleep  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:59 pm
((i g2g, ill rp with u later))  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:10 pm
Lur opened his left eye to look at her. Dark had already fallen asleep, and he watched as she slowly breathed in her sleep. He moved closer to her, hoping that she wouldn't get cold if his body would rest against hers. He wrapped his bushy tail around himself and closed his eyes.
I'll wake up early in the morning and find somethign for her he thought before his mind was lost in dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:47 am
*Glances at Shadow. So do you like it here? I've been here a while with this pack. They very cool and friendly. I'm having a little bit of trouble remembering everyones names. Although I haven't been here too long. A couple months I've been here. I think.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:04 pm
It was early morning when Lur finally awoke. Dark must have moved in her sleep for her wings were tightly folded at her back. Lur opened his mouth in a yawn, at the same moment stretching his front legs. He blinked several times and then stood straight, her tail wagging a bit as he looked at Dark. He licked her muzzle before he walked over to the waterfall. A rock jutted out of the side of the cave entrance, blocking some flow of falling water. He quickly walked underneath it, avoiding getting himself wet.
When he exited the cave, he found himself on a large rock. The sun was beginning to peek out over the horizon. He closed his eyes and breathed in the fresh air. Then he quickly ran towards dry ground.
He wanted to find a gift for Dark... perhaps a tasty snack or unique item. He had to search qith great haste if he wanted to return to the cave before Dark would wake up. He wouldn't want to worry her.
Lur bent his head over some tracks, trying to recognize the species of anumal that would have left them. Just then, his ear caught the voices of two other wolves above the waterfall. He looked up, seeing a shadowy-colored wolf and another wolf with large eagle wings. Choosing not to interfere with them, he ventured into forest entrance... following the animal tracks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:46 pm
dark woke up to find the scent of lur all around her, she thought he was still there, so she said

"hey, wake up.....Lur?"

she looked over to see he was gone, she thought that maybe he continued his wandering, she acctually didnt mind that he had just left her, she thought that he was a wandering wolf so thats wat he does. so she got up and streched her wings, not in the mood to do much of anything and she wasnt hungry, she sat next to the waterfall hitting any fish that flowed down  

Dark_wolf124

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:48 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
* Mind if I join you here Shadow? I mean if you have nothing better to do. I would love some company. I love gazing at the moon and stars. The sky is a beautiful site at night.*

you can join me if u like *shadow smiles* i think i see the milky way formed in the stars *shadow stairs at the stars* its a nice summer nite *shadow smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:53 pm
A sudden screech of an odd bird disrtacted Lur, and he lost the tracks. So much for finding food he said, looking around and snarling at the trees where the bird was hidden somewhere. "Maybe some flowers would be nice" he said, spotting a group of blue wildflowers gathered by a bush. He bit at their stems and yanked them out of the ground easily, but careful not to harm or damage them. Then he quickly turned around and began dashing for the cave as fast as he was able to.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:16 pm
applz
A sudden screech of an odd bird disrtacted Lur, and he lost the tracks. So much for finding food he said, looking around and snarling at the trees where the bird was hidden somewhere. "Maybe some flowers would be nice" he said, spotting a group of blue wildflowers gathered by a bush. He bit at their stems and yanked them out of the ground easily, but careful not to harm or damage them. Then he quickly turned around and began dashing for the cave as fast as he was able to.

all of a sudden, dark started sniffing the air b/c she thought there was another wolf, and she was right, she smelled lur's pleasent scent coming closer  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:21 pm

Lur dashed over the rocks near teh waterfall, tilting his head so that the water can catch on teh flowers, giving them a nice look. He walked underneath the rock and entered the cave, finding that Dark was already awake. He gladly walked over to her and put the flowers at her feet. "These are for you" he said, blushing underneath his dark fur.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:23 pm
applz

Lur dashed over the rocks near teh waterfall, tilting his head so that the water can catch on teh flowers, giving them a nice look. He walked underneath the rock and entered the cave, finding that Dark was already awake. He gladly walked over to her and put the flowers at her feet. "These are for you" he said, blushing underneath his dark fur.

"o" dark said with excitement "thankyou, and i have something for you"((i didnt rp this but she went hunting))

dark pulled out a large rabbit in which she had caught before  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games