Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:19 pm
The battle finally ended! spoilerI seriously doubt Naruto is dead or at least perminately dead. Maybe something'll happen like in Yu Yu Hakusho where he'll be brought back to life.end spoiler  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:28 pm
Reprieve
Some sites have the 234 out raw! eek I've heard it's really good! Translation hurry! gonk

Translation's out on narutofan.com and omg Naruto's not dead! Hell yeah! But unfortunately, Sasuke seems to be going insane trying to attain Mangekyou. He's disappearing into the dark, and I doubt he'll return till he obtains Mangekyou. The shot of him staring at the screen was pretty good though. It makes me so happy that he's decided not to kill Naruto and to find an alternative path to getting Mangekyou.

Also, it's cool that they drew a parallel between the first and second Hokages and Naruto and Sasuke. If those two became the sixth and seventh Hokages, then Konoha would be unstoppable.

Furyion

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:20 pm
They've got the Inane version out on Narutofan. heart Sasuke's final words were so great! I don't think he's crazy. He just has a heart and doesn't want to kill Naruto. Poor Naruto, he'll be okay, though. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:18 am
hehe..... i wanna read the next one!!  

Kalmarkid91

xInuzuka Kibax

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:23 am
Spoiler
Quote:
Naruto is not dead. That one part where Kakashi picks up Naruto and carries him for a bit and the light shines down on them or whatever, Naruto opens his eyes slightly. And Naruto can't die, he's the main character. No main characters can die. Ex. Vash from Trigun, even though we know Knives is so much better than him, and InuYasha from... InuYasha. Naraku could so kill him instantly.
End spoiler  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:54 pm
DarkOrphan
Spoiler
Quote:
Naruto is not dead. That one part where Kakashi picks up Naruto and carries him for a bit and the light shines down on them or whatever, Naruto opens his eyes slightly. And Naruto can't die, he's the main character. No main characters can die. Ex. Vash from Trigun, even though we know Knives is so much better than him, and InuYasha from... InuYasha. Naraku could so kill him instantly.
End spoiler

yea.......  

Kalmarkid91

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:11 pm
DarkOrphan
Spoiler
Quote:
End spoiler

SPOILER!! spike dies in cowboy bebop... and he is the main character... END SPOILER!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:49 pm
Deep Despair
DarkOrphan
Spoiler
Quote:
End spoiler

SPOILER!! spike dies in cowboy bebop... and he is the main character... END SPOILER!!!

Okay....people...I think you got off topic.

Yet here is my take on it with spoilers

First off I have to agree with Furyion that Sasuke going insane but I'm not completely sure... I think we won't be seeing him for a while, which is always a good thing. But that Akatsuki at the end...I'm not sure what to think...Although I'll take his line...This has become interesting, hasn't it?

There that's my opinion.  

Curiously Sane

Furyion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:30 pm
Deep Despair

There was a difference there... that was the end of the show. This is obviously going to continue.

semi-spoiler
When Sasuke finally comes back to Konoha with his Mangekyou, it'll be awesome. I also noticed that new Akatsuki guy at the end... I wanna know what the fly trap thing he has around his head does... it seems to be a completely seperate entity since that guy was talking to someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:45 pm
Furyion
Deep Despair

There was a difference there... that was the end of the show. This is obviously going to continue.

semi-spoiler
When Sasuke finally comes back to Konoha with his Mangekyou, it'll be awesome. I also noticed that new Akatsuki guy at the end... I wanna know what the fly trap thing he has around his head does... it seems to be a completely seperate entity since that guy was talking to someone.
well, i was just proving something... ok? main characters die off all teh time...
and i know naruto wouldnt die off.... firstly, the story would be unfinished = angry mobs....... anywho, didnt mean to get people so peeved..... stare  

Deep Despair

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:10 pm
Deep Despair
DarkOrphan
Spoiler
Quote:
End spoiler

I was going to put that! biggrin

[semi-spoiler]Help me out here! What Akatsuki guy? Oh... sweatdrop Never mind... Gosh I'm stupid.[/semi-spoiler]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:30 am
SpoilerI'm not sure Sasuke will be able to get Mangekyu. After all, Itachi said he had to kill his best friend. I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth, or he'd appear at any random moment and kill off Sasuke because he thought his Naruto-kun was dead. Also, I'm pretty sure Sasuke won't go to Orochimaru. After all, he says he doesn't need anybody else's power to help him kill Itachi...

...*secretly dances*

xInuzuka Kibax

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:06 pm
DarkOrphan
SpoilerI'm not sure Sasuke will be able to get Mangekyu. After all, Itachi said he had to kill his best friend. I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth, or he'd appear at any random moment and kill off Sasuke because he thought his Naruto-kun was dead. Also, I'm pretty sure Sasuke won't go to Orochimaru. After all, he says he doesn't need anybody else's power to help him kill Itachi...

...*secretly dances*

I don't think any of us WANT him to get it... look at the way itachi acts... sasuke would go even more insane I think?

and he's got the curse seal now... maybe he can never attain mangekyou... his powers aren't supposed to grow anymore I thought...

this new chara should be interesting though... I'd just been explaining to some friends how we don't know who the rest of akatsuki is... and that day this new one shows up, lol. maybe he has some sort of plant powers?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:30 pm
shinimegami42
DarkOrphan

...*secretly dances*

I don't think any of us WANT him to get it... look at the way itachi acts... sasuke would go even more insane I think?

and he's got the curse seal now... maybe he can never attain mangekyou... his powers aren't supposed to grow anymore I thought...

this new chara should be interesting though... I'd just been explaining to some friends how we don't know who the rest of akatsuki is... and that day this new one shows up, lol. maybe he has some sort of plant powers?
Who, the Venus Flytrap dude? I dunno, he scares me. Maybe he's like a Jutsu experiment gone wrong...? Or he could be a mindless drone being controlled by the Akatsuki, or somethin'.  

xInuzuka Kibax

nightlight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:37 am
i really don't think so... the 2 panels he was in... he seemed capable of coherent thought... sweatdrop but he is freakeh!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games