Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
!~ THE MOST SEXY FURS EVER~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:14 pm

stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Ashi
stoarm_fox
^ oh i know ( lol jk fogsag)

Fog's not on right now..........he's at a meeting.......Yearbook and stuff........ sweatdrop

I miss him.................. gonk *hugs fox plushie tightly*
* sigh* i know... but he will be back on eventually 3nodding

I'm at school.......on the computer, with some of my friends. Don't be sad, loves, I'll be back soon! *blows Kuri a kiss*
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:19 pm

wtf are you doin at school!?! is like almost 7:30!!!!!

.......oh wait your on the year book staff arnet you?

stoarm_fox

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:27 pm

stoarm_fox

Yeah........he is.

The yearbook has had a tough time this year. We had to switch companies (from Walsworth to Josten's) and the fact that we only ordered two hundred books is bad. No one wants to spend money this year..............*sigh* I'm not on the y.b. staff, but I'm kinda an advisor. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:38 pm

Kurinoto Ashi
stoarm_fox

Yeah........he is.

The yearbook has had a tough time this year. We had to switch companies (from Walsworth to Josten's) and the fact that we only ordered two hundred books is bad. No one wants to spend money this year..............*sigh* I'm not on the y.b. staff, but I'm kinda an advisor. sweatdrop
oh wait... then you and fog are mates in real life to? wow thats kicks a** 3nodding ( how old are you? smile

stoarm_fox

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:41 pm

stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Ashi
stoarm_fox

Yeah........he is.

oh wait... then you and fog are mates in real life to? wow thats kicks a** 3nodding ( how old are you? smile

Um..........we're not mates in real life........just as furs. But we are "heavily dating" right now...............

He's 17 and I'm 18. But I act like I'm 14..........odd. xp
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:44 pm

confused ...k........... iam confused........ wheil do you like love each other..... ( not mates.... yet your dateing......... confused gonk scream god damn iam so confused)

stoarm_fox

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:46 pm

stoarm_fox
confused ...k........... iam confused........ wheil do you like love each other..... ( not mates.... yet your dateing......... confused gonk scream god damn iam so confused)

Then let me clear this up. In real life, me and him are a couple. But as furs, we're mates.

Mates are together, for life. Couples........maybe. In this case, yes.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:47 pm

stoarm_fox

<< That makes 3 of use... wait...

As for the sex fur.. YOUR LOOKING AT HIM BABY... sorry... I'll be good now i just had to say that ^^;

As Fur umm... All the girls Done by Furgeta.

Vetto Ryouzou

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:47 pm

Kurinoto Ashi
stoarm_fox

Then let me clear this up. In real life, me and him are a couple. But as furs, we're mates.

ok i get it now 3nodding

wheil anyways where are you guys? like what stae are you in

iam in florida and iam 15
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:49 pm

stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Ashi
stoarm_fox

ok i get it now 3nodding

Here I am to save the day! blaugh

We both live in Oklahoma, which has been known to be possibly the most homophobic state ever. stare

FogSage

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:54 pm

FogSage
stoarm_fox
Kurinoto Ashi
stoarm_fox

ok i get it now 3nodding

Here I am to save the day! blaugh

We both live in Oklahoma, which has been known to be possibly the most homophobic state ever. stare
i dispise homophobics scream !altho iam hetro... i dont think being homophobic... is wheil... humane! some of my best friends are queer... and it dont bother me none stare i find gays to be actually..... really nice pepole.... and i know what its like to have diffrent feelings ( i belive all furs do) so i hate it when i see pepole judgeing pepole ....like that without even geting to know theam...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:25 pm

My favourite furs are-

~Gwydion Draugluin (not good under a light screen. o_o Darken your screens!!): A character I made up thinking it was my fursona, but then I found what I really looked like and now he's a hunk. whee (colouring is a little different also)
~Daniel Ti'Fiona
~I always love a fur in native american style. The one that was posted here previously was pretty cute, but I've always taken a fancy toward this guy. (kinda fur-ish? o_O)
~Foxy-Robin Hood from Disney.
~And J.Kougar ^^;; (no, I'm not trying to be a suck up)

Eluned

KiloRomeo7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:30 pm

Yeah no offense but I happen to think Robin Hood is extreemly sexy. That and myself. Heh... I have a couple pics if anyone is interested so... feel free to get in touch.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:02 am

ya robin hood is hawt whee i hope they make a sequal to robin hood... and a sequal to fox and the hound.... cuz lets face it disney keeps comeining out with shitty sequeals ( there were like 4 out of 10 good ones)
so why not come out with a sequal that is actually good?

stoarm_fox

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:28 pm

Geez I wish I could afford some sexy cheese cake artwork like this lovely, smexy stuff whee
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games