Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truewind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:06 pm
Dear, I tried. I have a low tolerance level for crap, and the poetry forum finally met the limit. There's a difference between ditching and abandoning a lost cause.

As for Jaho, nothing will ever convince me that he has either a sanguine mind or talent. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:05 am
Penden
Truewind
Prose has that stupid Jahoclave shitface that needs to be strangled. Other than that, I suppose it's all right.

And Jaho's ok. Both of you should quit your bitching.

Jahoclave is the single reason that I abandoned the Writers forum when I joined this site.

I spent the first 2 days hanging around the Writer's forum, then, when Jaho renewed my faith in the old adage "Humanity sucks, ******** them and don't even attempt to speak on an intelligent level", I ditched for Barton and didn't look back until you (yes, you, Penny) dragged me back in there 7 months later.  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

Kai Karasurei

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:37 am
Truewind
Dear, I tried. I have a low tolerance level for crap, and the poetry forum finally met the limit. There's a difference between ditching and abandoning a lost cause.

As for Jaho, nothing will ever convince me that he has either a sanguine mind or talent. :/

I actually didnt mind most of the poems I read. I'm always looking for objective critisim for my work and I try to give the same in an encouraging manner. What really ticked me off is that almost every thread I created of posted in, the same old wierdo popped up and condescendingly told everyone that this poem was childish and used immature language. Now I went to a diverse group of poems and he said the SAME THING about every last one of them. It was almost a copy and paste. Anyway, he finally got to one of mine and people said he was on crack and i was happy that they stood up for me, but i wasnt finding the criticisim I needed so I left. I'm a hardcore RPer and that is where my poetry and storytelling comes out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:09 pm
Mostly I linger in my guilds and the Anime forum. And if you've never been into the AMC, consider yourself fortunate. stressed

Honestly, I can think of no other place that'd have a lower collective IQ.  

Zelyhon

ChocoHearts

Aged Codger

6,150 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:46 pm
I don't venture into any forums (besides the Exchange and Wanted, on occasion...). Shoot, I don't even go into Barton anymore. I just stay in my own safe threads and relax. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:57 pm
I tell you its a crazy forum out there.  

airsswordsman

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:10 pm
airsswordsman

That's because people are crazeeeee. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:00 pm
Penden
airsswordsman

That's because people are crazeeeee. xd

yeah, but being role-players you figure we would be used to that by now.  

Kai Karasurei

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Aki Ameko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:43 pm
When I first started on Gaia I hung out in the chatterbox because I'd never been on a forum before. I quickly learned that the chatterbox was full of loosers and made my way to Barton to try my hand at role playing. Being an avid reader, I quickly got bored of newbish one line RPs and wondered around wondering what to do until I discovered literate RPs, thus Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which I still participate in. Now that I had learned that RP CAN be intellegent, I started one of the few literate Sailor Moon RPs out there, the Sailor Senshi of the Galaxy. Through donations and lots of hard work I was finally able to create it as a guild in the GGN!!!!!!!!! Now I'm happy, except for that glitch that's going on not allowing people to join...but I must excerise patience...patience...patience... domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:58 am
The glitch is fixed, at least for our guild. xd I just signed on today and it WORKED! Woot!

Er, and I've never been in the chatterbox much because that's super scary. eek How did you ever survive? wink  

MrsMica
Crew

Goddess of Math

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:23 pm
I have no idea what to put here...

I know! my name is... well, I go by many, I really don't care as long as I know it's me. I heart kitties. and puppies. and goatses. i also like to sing! especially when it's songs that I wrote myself (mostly parodies). oh, I'm 16, i live in tejas. i'm a junior? CDs are pretty and shiny and fun to look at. Male? most people think that I'm not, and I really don't know why. Oh, and I also like to write and such. I do enjoy fantasy and sci-fi and if there's a lil' bit of either involved, I'll most likely like it too.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:38 pm
Hello, my name is Sorsha. I have just joined, in an effort to learn literate RP and find those who won't read me the riot act for honest mistakes. Am still getting used to how this all works, so any advice would be great!  

AkujiPryce

Ko Ya Seong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:59 pm
Just thought I should drop in and say hello...
"HELLO!!"

*then he runs out squeeling*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:14 pm
SorshaGreer
Hello, my name is Sorsha. I have just joined, in an effort to learn literate RP and find those who won't read me the riot act for honest mistakes. Am still getting used to how this all works, so any advice would be great!

talk to someone who has an RP around here and join..make sure they know your learning. Also try participating in the unprepared writing exercises when they show up and get feedback. The best way to learn to play is experience experience experience...  

Kai Karasurei

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

~Silent-Owl~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:27 am
razz

Hi,

I am Silent Owl. I am 25 and a I love to RP. I have been gaming for 7yrs now My favorite game is Werwolf: The Apocalypse. However I am alwasy up for learning new stuff. I have never LARP'd, Played in acouple PBeM's, but mainly its table top here. I live in Washington State and while we currently have no snow it is really cold. As I am currently between jobs I am online quite abit so anyone can IM me and hook me into an RP session.

Anyway, I am glad to have found this guild and I thank you for letting me in.

-SO-  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games